The 12th Fleet
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » The 12th Fleet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: The 12th Fleet

Democratic Warrior: Reformanator
(40,40,40,40 f-9 ion cannons) / (10 11P Power Generator) / (10 JC-671 Shield Generator)

Lambda Droid Control Ship: Geonosis
-[10] 11P Power Generators
-[10] Supreme Defender Shield Generators

Lambda Droid Control Ship: Redeemer
-[40] SK-2 Shield Punchers (10,10,10,10)

Lambda Droid Control Ship: Atamange

Lambda Droid Control Ship: Maige

[48] Corsair Cruisers

[10] YT-2400 Light Freighter
-Nexian

[19] Liberator Cruisers

[5] Lambda Landing Ship: Zeta Class

[8] Sentinel Class Transport

[20] DRWP Blastboats

[50,000] Union Guard

Commanding Officer: High Commodore Bruge J. Jewck (Ithorian)

2nd Command: Staff Lieutenant Kuke H. Lugange (Muun)

Communcation Officer: Ensign Felix C. Con (Duro)

Senior Tactical Eilte Blood Guard Commander (ground force command): Lieutenant General Bhugr B. Bhuru (cousin of the famious Guru Bhuru, Nemodian)

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject:

Space above Contruum-
12th Fleet-
Bridge of Democratic Warrior: Hope's Guardian

"This board will take control of all production facilities, all armies, and reform the broken down fleet, into new assault fleets."

"Staff Lieutenant, get us going to Morishim. We have our orders to take it, let us leave no man alive!"

Fleet moving into hyperspace... just entering, phase one of access...

Route - Morishim

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject:

Morishim orbit-
12th Fleet-

Battle of Morishim- Phase one

"Sire, we have now exited hyperspace, the commanders say they are ready to land. They stand by for your orders Lieutenant General Bhuru."

"Good, command them to begin landing at command of the High Commodore."

"Your orders have been confirmed by me, Ensign Con, signal the fleet to land 3,000 of our finest. Staff Lieutenant Lugange... prepare the ship for hyperspace for when the ships have dropped the Officers with their many Grooms of the Protectorate."

"At once Sire..."

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject:

Morishim orbit-
12th Fleet-

"Sire, troops have landed and are moving onto their primary targets, so far no one has attacked. I think they are surrendering down there in the smaller towns."

"Good! This is excellent news, High Commodore Jewck, I have left a few of my better men down there in command, we can leave now, and move on."

"Quite General Bhuru, we may proceseed to the next planet we were sceduled to go to, give the planet a quick biltz of firepower from our guns on there military structures and leave eight corsair Cruisers to command the skies."

"Yes, sire, I will wire the orders and the need supplies through the lines of command."

"Ah, I see everything is doing good Commodore."

"Indeed, now tell me what inventory am I missing from my ships?"

"Well... I needed a landing craft on the world, a Sentinel Class. From my own men I put down about 2,500 and I got a Liberator Cruisers in orbit with your permission of course."

"Aye, good idea, let it be down, Ensign deal out the commands."

"Yes, Sire."

"Good... now Lugange, get the fleet into hyperspace!"

"Yes, Sire, next planet on our order sheet?"

"Yes..."

Phase two over... fleet moving into hyperspace... just entering, phase one of access...

Route - Garqi

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject:

High Orbit of Morishim-
Divisionial Unit One-
Bridge of the Turbulant Danger, Liberator Crusier-

Commander Nitch's most brillant officer, Waydom Mcgurff with his fellow officers talk about the operation on Morishim. A hellish battle has begun on the planet as men rush the capital city of the Morish Royalty. The Commander moved around the table of Officers, a hologram of the battle was placed on the table.

"Alright... they have us here on the North side of the city, it is a blood bath gentlemen, one thousand were sent, now only 689 survive."

He gave a frown to the officer to his left eye shot, a Sergant by the name of Grife Kell, he failed his mission to have his troops take the northern sector now the Commander Mcgurff wanted an explanation.

"Well... we came in a bit hastie and lost quite a few to E-Web fire with mortar aitllary support, it wasn't my fault that we had bad intel on the site. I was told that there was only a gate garrison of twevle! There was at least one hundred men there!"

The Commander's eye twitched and he move away, eye contact back on the hologram. He pointed to another part of the battlefield.

"This is the western side of the city, we land troops at the spaceport there and had our troops come from the side and took it down quick. With that we had enough to take the center of the city and quartine the main Presidential Palace. We got them where we want them, but..."

He began swirling his finger through images all over every battlefield.

"We got trouble everywhere, they have pockets in five different places, one being the northern section of the city. So, we are concentrating fire from this ship where we can to take them out. So far we have breached many battlefields and are pushing forward, but this urban combat is taking a toll. Gentlemen we got a war on our hands..."

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject:

Garqi orbit-
12th Fleet-

"Look at the beaiutful violet ball hanging in space... we take so much from beauty by not looking at it, did you know that Lugange?"

"Sir... I have, it is one thing not look at something beauitful, but to ignore its inner beauty for its outside beauty is also a terrible thing. I have seen nothing like this though... I have truly been on Muunilist for quite to long..."

"Kuke, can I call you Kuke?"

"Yes, sir."

"Kuke... its like this, these worlds are beauitful and quite vast from space, but if they are not the same on the surface, then it is a very terrible thing, this is true. That is why we exist, Kuke, that is why we are here."

"Aye."

"Well..."

"Sire?"

"Lets us go forward... General begin landing your troops."

"How many ships may I leave behind, I will do the same number if allowed?"

"Yes, same as before, we will conquer here to, it is done then..."

[Both Kuke and Bhugr] "Yes, me lord."

"Remember hyperspace after we have landed Kuke..."

"I think I can handle that..."

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject:

High Orbit of Morishim-
Divisional Unit One-
Bridge of the Turbulent Danger, Liberator Cruiser-

"Gentlemen, as of twenty minutes ago our forces were forced back at the Northern passage to the city... we have lost tons of ground since in most parts of the city do to sniper fire and consentient shelling. Solutions?"

Mcgurff's cyber eye floated around the room staring at everyone with an intense glow from both his eyes. It was like a piercing scan of the heart, lungs and mind. His strange eye made the feeling that much more intense. The eye had its own history to tell and it made some men quiver in shear terror. A man stood from around the table, he pointed to the northern side of the city's wall on the holo-map.

"We need to force an entire full assault on them, we have the main government building in our reach, we only need take down the army, and we must not let this spread!"

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:57 am    Post subject:

Surface of Morishim-
Northern wall detachment-
Frontline entrenchment-

With Burning Turbolaser slicing through the sky, the clouds of debris rising into the air in columns of destruction, and men dieing all around their fellow Comrades, it was hell. A place no man wished to be. Yet so many stood tall and fired at the enemy. A single man stepped forward of a line of his Comrades, they stood without falter as the notable "phew" could be heard far off from mortars firing their full blasted fury. Mortar shells flew over their heads from their side of the trenches and into the enemy's. The single man was in a torn jacket with small medals in the corner of it. It was his rank bars; he was the commanding officer of the section of trench.

He stood forth and pulled up a staff with the flag of green and black against one another with the golden crow majestically embroidered on it. He raised it to the sun, the glare made the flag glisten in the light. “Licentia ut URI!” roared the man as he charged forward, flames bursting in front of him from the enemy. Columns of flames burst from the battlements of the Morish walls, hailing dirt drizzled across the ground and a mist covered the land. The rest of the soldiers behind him screamed in unison “Licentia ut URI!” The war cry meant “Freedom to the URI!” They all sprang forward in great strides to claim as much land as possible. A man was shot down close to the man with the flowing standard. Another was taken down, and another came up to replace him.

He ran forward toward the battlement, tossing him onto a trench that would lead to the bunker at which dominated the battlefield. He used the flag staff to beat down a man, and hit another with the opposite point sending it straight into his head and through his brain, killing him instantly. He ran forward as his men behind him lobbed grenades into the adjoining trenches and killed all survivors who were not casualties of the flag staff. The Officer did not stop as more men trudged out of the bunker and onto the battlefield to fend off his men, then a pain spiked through his shoulder. A shattering sound was heard in his left ear, a bolt had hit him. He fell to the ground, stunned and in pain.

He quickly grabbed his wound. The man screamed in pain, but began to get up again. He picked up his standard and got to his feet. He began to run again, this time with more speed. But, he now reached into his jacket. Blooded and bruised he ripped from his jacket a pistol. Five troopers approached him; he took his pistol and aimed for the head. Two fell instantly the other two ran for him shooting wildly. The man only looked and ran for him. They meet one another, moving only inches not to crash into one another. The other man fell to the ground as a round emptied from the pistol. The other two began to run in shear terror as the flag staff flew through the air, hitting one in the chest. The other made his escape but failed as a shot rang from behind the man; another soldier had finished the slaughter. Again they all screamed in unison, “Licentia ut URI!”

Turbolasers flew from the sky, streaking across and landing only a mile away, exploding against the ground making an ear splitting noise. Shells rang out as they flew in great unison at targets not far off from the Officer. The soldiers had fallen far behind as the Officer charged for a near by hill, this hill was one that could be seen from all viewpoints of the battle, and could even be seen from the mist. He was shot again in the right leg, pain flew up his spine. But he resisted and ran further. Another shot hit him, this time he did not feel it, the flag staff plunged into the ground as the Officer fell before it. A wound existed now where his spine existed. A hole was now emanating from his chest to his back, a burn was now there. He slipped into deep sleep as his nerves severed…

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject:

Garqi orbit-
12th Fleet-

[Jewck] "Ok, Lugange fleet is in orbit, we are read to go enga--..."

[Con] "Sire... we have a prority one alert order coming through..."

[Jewck] "What!?"

[Con] " Hell... its from the Emperor himself... sire, piping it through now..."

"Him? what the hell... ok, good..."

{message reads in a certain order insert}

"High Commodore Bruge J. Jewck, it has come to my attention you are aboard a craft known as Hope's Guardian. Unfortunately it was at one time the property of a tratior and his band of scum. You are to rename it immdiantly to give the ship a new face. The new name is to be 'Reformanator'. That is all..."

[Jewck] "..."

[Lugange] "Sire? Your orders?"

[Jewck] "Bloodly hell... we are henceforth renaming this command ship from the dishonorable name of Hope's Guardian to the more formaitable name of Reformanator..."

[All crew on deck] "..."

{The Entire Birdge flies into great bursts of laughter as the new name is annouced over the intercom system. Laughter can then be heard on all decks throughout, and the laughter does not cease as the ship enters hyperspace, leaving Garqi orbit.}

Route - Valc VII

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject:

Valc VII orbit-
12th Fleet-
Bridge of Democratic Warrior: Reformanator

The Ships emerged from the cold hyperspace they had been in and rushed into orbit of Valc VII. Its atmosphere showed very little obstacle as Sentinel Class Transports rammed it and flew straight for the surface. Ground fire pinged off the sides and finally came to a halt as the transports sat down and unloaded their payloads. The payloads filled with Union Guard. They filed out in formation and quickly broke as they found themselves deep in a city environment with swarming forces sniping at them. A battle was ahead of them as the fleet in orbit prepared to move once more on to a new destination...

[Jewck] "Commander... has all your forces landed?"

[Bhuru] "Yes Commodore Jewck, your troop transports are already taking off."

[Jewck] "Good... we can prepare to go then, prepare..."

[Con] "Commodore! We have an urgent message coming from Morishim!"

[Jewck] "What!? What do they want?"

[Con] "Sire... they need our reinforcements, they say they are being overrun... and wish for immediate E-Vac!"

[Bhuru] "Shit... Sire... we have to save them now!"

[Jewck] "I am aware of that General! But we have orders..."

[Bhuru] "Sire... with all due respect... screw orders we have a duty to those men..."

[Jewck] "I know... but don't we have a duty to our Emperor as well?"

[Bhuru] "Sire..."

[Jewck] "It was a rhetorical question Mister Bhuru! Screw orders prepare destination to Morishim, we are taking that world and getting our men home safely, no man spared, no man left behind!"

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject:

Valc VII orbit-
12th Fleet-

[Jewck] "Mister Lugange, will you take us out and into hyperspace?"

[Lugange] "Aye, Aye captain... Con put me on full fleet speaker."

[Con] "Yes sire, on in three minutes"

[Lugange] "Very good Ensign Con."

[Con] "Your on me Lord."

[Lugange] "All hands! All hands! Processed to hyperspace now, stage one men full speed to the engines, send out our hyperspace coordinates and make changes to the steering only slightly to the left a few inches!"

[Jewck] "Very good Lugange... maybe we can get there in time after all..."

Route - Morishim

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Morishim orbit-
12th Fleet-

The Fleet of the DRWP flew from the hyperspace shell it was protected in. The fleet flew all across the world of Morishim. The Liberators of the fleet came into a close orbit, not far from the planet’s surface. Remaining transports of the fleet came into position with the Democratic Warrior, newly renamed the Reformanator. The Sentinel Classes moved into a formation and took high orbit, ready to land at a moment’s notice. The Droid Control ships were ready and in orbit for the coming orders.

[Jewck] “Give us orbit Officer Kuke and make a few inches starboard for the planet. I want to be in perfect range for a shot on the enemy world.”

[Jewck] “Now that our fleet is in position… we must know… what shall be our strategy? I need to know for further orders, what are your ideas?”

[Lugange] “Sire… the best way I think we could compromise the city is to hit them with a huge planetary bombardment and then send our men in to clean the mess.”

[Bhuru] “You can’t be serious! Our men are PINNED down, on that rock. That city is a death trap. We can’t get to some of the boys, let alone pull them out. A lot of them would die sire, plus the city and the surrounding landscape would be decimated. Further more, it is against the DRWP law to do that wide spread a bombardment, and that idiot knows it!”

[Jewck] “Ok then… wha-…”

[Lugange] “You vile swamp scum, how dare you talk to me that way!”

[Bhuru] “Well, at least I am not any worm shaped piece of dung from Moneyland!”

[Lugange] “You insult me and my homeland… why you…!”

[Jewck] “Now, Lugange quiet yourself in front of a superior officer!”

[Bhuru] “Worm dung Muuny!”

[Jewck] “Now… General what is your idea for the securing of victory, and the extraction of our men?”

[Bhuru] “Simple… we send down our transports filled with what we have left to both the remaining buildings in the city and onto the Presidential Palace. We take the Palace and then make the President sign a surrender.”

[Lugange] “Considering the President is even there! It is a lunatic idea me lord! If he has his way we will prolong this way longer then it has to be. If he isn’t there then those boys are there and are pinned down further.”

[Bhuru] “Sire, it will still give us a tactical advantage if we have the center of the city. How can it not be? We got the center and a butt load of men down there the battle is over!”

[Lugange] “Ha… fine listen to him.”

[Jewck] “That is ENOUGH officer Lugange! Here is how I see it. Either way we will lose a few men, I am pretty comfortable with a naval action…”

[Bhuru] “But, sire!”

[Jewck] “But… I see that it will kill a lot of those boys who have been heroic, obviously from the chatter we can hear coming over the COM links’ We got to save them, not live them to die. We must, in our way of duty and honor and what not that our academy days throw into us, we must help them! Bring them all back home!”

[Lugange] “Grr…”

[Jewck] “Get me the com to our ships Con!”

[Con] “Yes, sire.”

[Jewck] “Ok… well... I want a Sentinel Class to land in the courtyard of the Presidential Palace. I want another to land on the roof. Bhuru contact your men and tell them to flood in. Now… all what ships we got lay down a fire pattern on the strongest enemy positions based on ground intel. Next, I want evacs of everyone down in the pinned areas. I don’t care about the costs of doing such a move. With that, what we got send in transports to take in more personal to more secure sectors.”

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Surface of Morishim-
Aggressive attachment-
Parliament Building roof-

As ships descended onto the besieged city on Morishim, a Sentinel Class landed on the Parliament Building roof. Four groups formed on the roof and rallied around a commander. He stood tall with his great beard, a usual command show of power.

"Alright... Blow the doors!"

The Commander, a first timer on the battlefield, pointed to two doors evenly separated from each other by a rather large, now disabled, shield generator. Two groups in front of the doors formed light Turbolaser turrets. Suddenly, they sparked and fired, and fragments of the doors flew forth from the frames of the door. The commander inspected the doors destruction as he screamed out further orders.

"Comrade Commander, Alpha Group, hit the right door and take the stairs to the lower halls, kill everything in site, short of men without weapons. Alpha Group B, leave to the right and hit them in the center with Alpha Group and take out the enemy in the center. Let us overwhelm! Go forth my Comrades! Divide and conquer Comrades!"

With this he turned on heel and looked at the last two groups as the two groups who blasted the door began dissembling the turbolaser turrets.

"Right... you there, Group Delta, I need you for support on the ground, because this building happens to be in the center of this city. Group Delta B; build me a command post, andlet’s do this! I will go with the advanced groups to hit the enemy! Do your jobs proud as you would if I were the President, go forth Comrades!"

The men gave a sudden cheer and moved out. The Commander moved into the left door and down spiraling stairs. He moved down... and heard nothing, none of the fighting he expected. He moved into the center corridor at which he saw his first squad stand there... confused.

"Where are they at?"

The other group... ran in blaster firing, the first group the commander was now attached to, Alpha Group B, dived to the ground, throwing up a white flag.

“Stop shooting you fools!”

The Commander screamed at the top of his lungs as he waved a surrender flag back and forth, trying to keep his own men from firing on him. Soon they blasting as rookies they were, realizing the terrible mistake they did, the Commander couldn’t help but feel faint after fourteen blaster shots nearly killed him. He was about to fall on his head as he regained the strength to move forward and to move his lips, which were held down by the fact of his desolate lung capacity. His facial expression contorted as he tried to point out a few words to scream across the room, which he was prone to do at this point anyways, seeing as he could no longer hear so well when the blasters were flying past. Deafening his ears, however, it was temporary as he quickly recovered it.

“You dumb stupid stumps of trees!”

The men look over at the Commander and the other men, still hiding, now coming up for a breath of fresh air.

“And I am not done with you people… how quickly I saw those flags go up, double drills tonight! Ok, supposedly there is a bunker down further, and since the great chamber where they hold their meetings is right through those double doors, I want one team with me and another to secure this place and the rest of the rooms.”

He dismissed them with a discerned look on his face and a pointed out fat finger, waving up and down. He moved swiftly down the corridor with the group which approached the bunker of the bottom of the Parliament Building. Soon, they reached a blaster door, it was locked, and a shield was emplace, but disabled, so was the door as the Commander tried his best to open the door using the door panel, but no luck.

“Ok… get the bombs on her.”

“Yes, sire.”

Two men brought forth two small bombs, thermo detonators. The men fell back to safe distance. The metal of the door suddenly began to twist, and orange amber flew from the small attachments that were placed on the door. The metal flew into shrapnel as it grows in intensity. The orange filled the air with steam as the explosion pierced the last layer of steel. The smoke of it all passed over heads of the Aggressive detachment.

In the quickly dissipating smoke, the men moved forward, blasters at the ready. They entered, and suddenly… two men were taken down of the original twenty men squad. Another blast hit, and killed another unsuspecting victim; the rest of the men charged forth, blasters blazing. Twelve men in the shadows of the cavern, could be seen, two E-web emplacements sat before the squad, along with lining snipers. A trap. The idea of it flew through the Commander’s mind as he watched his men die in front of him.

He fell backwards, blood flowing all around him, he observed his chest, and found that one of his men had fell back on him, keeping a stray bolt from hitting him, dead. The blood was from the man… not himself, he could feel the world around him dissipate in a way, and he became, deaf to it in a way. As he fell to this, deafening, a dark… cloud begin to form over his eyes. He could no longer feel parts of his body as he faded in and out of this darkness. The black enveloped, but did not take him whole, only a degree. But, he couldn’t fight it; he couldn’t move anything, not even his tongue.

They didn’t feel… weighted, only stiff… as if they had frozen over. It’s only your nerves boy. The words resounded from his memory; it was from the voice of his old drill sergeant. His face muscles shifted as he pushed pushed his hardest. He regained his arms quickly. His legs filled with life like a chain reaction, he pushed the man off. The man contorted face up; his comrade’s eyes stared up at him as he looked over his mangled body. Blood covered the Commander’s pressed uniform, he, fro his position on the ground, could see the battle before him. Blood poured from the bodies of many, a gory sight of, on both sides, death showed clear from the smoke of the blasters being fired in the room.

The Commander held in his gut to keep himself from puking over onto his fallen comrade’s dead body, and rose, taking the blaster rifle, and what little ammo was on the Comrade before him. He stood tall as blaster fire hit to either side of him; he activated his personal shield and ran into the fray of battle. He screamed a most horrible death chant, as did those who followed him into the battle that now raged.

As the Commander and what was left of their squad marched over the barricades that separated the initial passage way and cavern punched through and persevered onto the enemy, the men who fought against them fled. Fled for their lives, even the snipers who were also dieing at a rate ran. They saw the fearless and angry eyes and faces and heard the fearless and angry death chants to be filled with a sense of dread. Of Terror, of shear horror!

The men pushed on them. He moved at a faster pace, the commander grabbed carefully placed glowing blade from under his jacket. Enraged as his men died, the commander began slicing men’s throats. He came to one and cut him from belly to chin. He made his movements in sequence with the world around him. He had been trained in the fields of the Protectors of the Great Tree, this was obvious. He slain one after another, losing count of the number, his men also had the same veracious power toward the enemy, the Murders of their Comrades.

Soon, there was no enemy left… nor was there a President to be found. The battle left a terrible stain of blood in the chamber, of both warring parties, a gory sight to behold. Unfortunately, they had failed, the leadership had fled through a secret tunnel network but… they were not far off.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject:

The log overview of the battle of Morishim-

The tumble of destruction over Morishim was limited to the capital city and a cold grace of silence remained in the wake of surrenders and suicides all across the city. Its glorious status was wrought with pure death. The decomposing bodies and flesh with streams of alien blood flowed with a smell… a smell of pure death at the coming morning after a night of fighting, and another afternoon of blood letting. Yet, it seemed things had changed. The capital had fallen, the Parliamentary Prime Minister, surrendered to the barrel of a gun.

It was over… the death… the autocracies that had became Morishim. The furry little bastards that had entrenched the world had given up. They would now become noble subjects of the Fearjonnen will. Who a month ago had recommended, more like demanded to have a new piece of the galaxy, as did the Yongos, all for the Emperor’s war machine. It had been his armies that would carry out, so they could reclaim a little glory and honor. Politics had decided the fate of this and many other worlds, now under the attack by the Imperial forces of the Protectorate.

The families had the money, the honor… but not the land, yet they could still threaten the Emperor. Politics… a dangerous bit for anyone, who had enemies who could enthrall people of course... It had now been his fate that would be decided at a Court, if he was taken away… his Party Bloc would surely fall away in the elections and the other parties, who had started on their owns would take over. If that happened before he could bring the Protectorate to its next step… then the sight on Morishim would be the sight of many other worlds… instead inside Alliance space.

Morishim is now apart of the DRWP…

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » The 12th Fleet
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: