Ello.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Out of Character Repository » Ello.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Ello.

Well, you all may have known of my recent absences from the game. I have left for extremely long periods, and I understand how this can be seen as my leave. But, in fact, I have had to reconsider thousands of different story ideas. Almost at every turn I find myself confronted by “red tape” from Admin staff, and there are always the ignorant asses who also like to screw with me. I have made many stories, only to see them dashed. So, I have had to rethink at almost every second. I know at this time that the Rebels and the Empire have been planning my expulsion, this to I understand. I have tried to speed up my posting, but with rethinking some many things, my brain, and especially the creative part, has been cooked to thoroughly. I am also a very busy person; this is not my only priority you must understand. So, I come to you all today, to ask that my character Brote Heckler, is to have a break, or is to die, and I shell never again be produced on this board, nor shell I stick around. It is of course your choice, and seeing as you all have worked me out of the game, I will of course, be taking what is mine, and then leaving, permanently.

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Zekk Alvarion
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject:

I'm sorry to see this happen, Brote. Too bad not everyone gets along here, but I guess that's online atmosphere.

I wish the best for you.

See ya around the galaxy.
Second fastest CORT Pilot in the galaxy
Pilot of the YT-2000 "Longshot"
Leader of the Crynak Coalition
Callsign: Red-tide
4,631 fighter kills

Captain of the LSD "Scylla II"

"The Force is weak with this one..."
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:38 am    Post subject:

Worked you out of the game?

Oh well, it's your choice. Cya, even if I don't understand why you're leaving.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com

Last edited by on Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject:

Like Nevin said, no one is worked out of the game. There are plenty of opportunities for your character, Brote. Just take a step back and explore the possibilites. And no, they don't all end with taking over the galaxy and becoming supreme emperor.

As for the admin actions - we work hard to keep this game as fair as possible. If we prevented you from doing something in this game, it's a pretty good bet that it was either godmodding or impossible within the confines of the game. We don't just say no out of spite. We always have a reason.

With that said, I hope you'll reconsider your decision and stick around. But as always, it is your choice.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Um... you all have misread my post... what I had said was I was strong armed out of the faction I have worked on, or at least it was attempted. For it is impossible for this to happen without my consent since I had developed the law of the government’s joined around the fact I knew this would happen. I will explain it now...

You see, when two factions that were basically controlled by dictators are joined, it is hard to say what will happen next. So, to keep them from killing one another, you have to separate almost all power between the two. Meaning, no man has another vote over what they two do. Ketra for example was never given his "33%" vote power because it was agreed upon by Ford and me long ago. For this reason, it would be left up to me, and him to decide on a compromise for the current issue. Otherwise the issue will simply never go anywhere outside the confines of me, and his mind. So, this "disbandment" issue would go simply... nowhere unless we found a compromise...

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject:

Also, Solo, it has been a trying past days, and I am sorry if things have seemed I have been pointing figures at many different people. But, this game has left me paranoid, and wary, and as we see with Gavin's ATTEMPTED seizure of the DRWP, we found it was all for good reason.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Nasatweed Tan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject:

Brote, mate. It's a game, don't let it get you paranoid. If you start to feel that way, you need to take a small vacation from it. ~Nods.~

Anyway, I'm out.

coat ee cha tu doo (Yah wah!)
celebrate the might (Power!)

Nasatweed

Nawthos

Liberty or death, what we so proudly hail
once you provoke her, rattling of her tail
never begins it, never, but once engaged...
never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage

86000 credits
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject:

It should be noted that I, personally speaking, am not sure what the DRWP situation is. Honestly, this is a unique situation.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject:

Indeed. I keep hearing different stories about who's the leader, who has control of what, etc. It would be great if the main players of the DRWP could come forward to explain some things here so we can get this straightened out.

So far, Brote has been left here to defend himself alone. What happened to Ford?

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject:

I have PMed the CMAC regarding the situation. All that I want is that the LABMDA assets that are apart of the union be transfered across to the NJO. The URRW assets that were added in the union will be returned to Brote. I am taking a few months off, I hope to return in the new year. Now that I have been promoted to Drill Sergeant (YAY!!) in the Ambulance Service, I have a hectic schedule. I have been delegated the task of rewriting the Ambulance Drill Book for the State, so I have a big task ahead of me.
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject:

So URRW can still exist, and LAMDA won't. Hurrah! It's been resolved.

Nespis - Democratic Republic - Pop 115,000,000,000 (Estimated) - two members

Alexus says:
I wonder what Moskau sounds like at double speed!
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

Alexus - Tora! Tora! Tora! says:
there's a lot of difference between me and VVD
about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Out of Character Repository » Ello.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All content and data are copyright © the SWVII CMAC Council unless otherwise noted by same.

SWVII Theme is based off the Solaris font. We claim no copyright, except on banner image[s].
Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003