Rise for fame
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Rise for fame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyrron Halrax

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Rise for fame

“Okay man you heard Tyrron lets all get to work.
And try to make some money and then finally we can start our new organization.” Jate said to the crew.

Jate Nexles returned to coruscant.

And tried to find some recruits he walked in the more seedier parts of Corellia he tried some local taverns but he didn’t booked success.

He was wondering how?
I mean my story was…. Well it is okay I gues.

I told those men in the taverns. Okay everyone who want’s to earn cash come with me.
I need to recruit 15 men everyone will get a 1000 credits after completing the job.

Yea great but what is the job? Is it in space?

No it’s not in space it’s in Correllia herself I will tell you what the job is If you guys are willing to join me.

And every time the bartender said to me. Hey dude come on get lost and stop disturbing my clients. Oke maybe I’m not that good in recruiting as Tyrron, but I will succeed I will make him proud.

After a whole day of walking through town Jate was about to give up a group of twenty thugs surrounded them. Ah great if you guys try to rob me just frak off I’m really in a bad mood. I had a really bad they so please frak off.

No we wont said there leader and he stepped forward we were now standing face to face. What if my friends and me can help you make your day good again?

Huh? What do you mean?
One of my men heard your story and he talked with me we are interested in joining because well things aren’t going as planned for us. People don’t like thugs you know.

“Yea I understand.
Okay follow me then I will explain everything.”

It was pretty late right now most people were already at home returned from a hard day of work. Jate and the thugs arrived at the two ships “well I’m sorry we don’t have a base we need you guys to establish a base.” Huh what do you mean? “Well follow me inside I will explain everything.” And so he did.

Okay the demolitions expert at the beginning of this day he bought a lot of components that he needed for some explosives.

He made like 10 frag grenades, 5 regular mines and one thermal detonator.
5 mines with some sort of device that will allow the user to activate or deactivate the minefield

And behind him there is laying a large pile of bombs and grenades that are not finished because every time he made a little mistake. This would mean that if he would try to complete them there would be a high chance that he wouldn’t survive.

But maybe he got some use for it later. He saved all the junk.

And the infiltrator searched for some houses who were worthy of breaking in.

The smuggler and the two other pilots are on the Correlian Run searching for information about all the passing ships.

At this moment Jate is Still an NPC carrying out the orders Tyrron gave him. Once Jate becomes an character i will use the color blue for him to evade confusions.

The main event of rise of fame will be posted as soon of possible this will be my second post in this topic
 Back to top »
Tyrron Halrax

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: The time has come

Jate Nexles quickly informed the men about the mission.
“I will travel with you guys our mission is to get some protection money.
At least 50 000 credits a week.

This should be possible; first we try it on the diplomatic way.
If that is not going to work we will give our interrogator a chance and if even that will not work we use force. Then you are allowed to destroy everything and vandalize the whole business.”

We will also bring the slicer with us he needs to alter the videotapes. If some of those shops have security cameras

Is this clear?

Yes, the thugs replied.

Good lets go then.

They waited till the night fell.

And then quickly travelled to some shops, which were pretty close, only a couple of minutes away
 Back to top »
Tyrron Halrax

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject:

And then quickly travelled to some shops, which were pretty close, only a couple of minutes away.

Every time we searched for cameras and altered or removed the videotape.
Most of the time the presence of such a large group of thugs was enough to make most shopkeepers cooperate.

But as always you got some resisters, but the were willing to cooperate when we started to threaten their family’s.

A couple of times they replied with, hah I don’t have a family.
In that case we just called our “persuading expert.”

And only a handful of shopkeepers resisted even after all of this and I ordered my men to fire.

There were now 20 thugs firing into the shop.
After a minute nothing was left of the shops.
Most of them surrendered and were willing to cooperate now.
But they were not of any use anymore; they don’t have anything to sell us.
First we need to repair the whole shop and then before business runs as usual we would have lost thousands of credits. And of course the risk of being reported is also very, very high.

And even one guy claimed that the empire would protect him.
We knew that this guy would report us, so Jate raised his weapon and shot the man in the head. And then grabbed some pen and paper and wrote a quick note: Greetings from the alliance he wrote on it.

Then he and the gang walked out of the store quickly looked around the street to see if no one was there.

Good the street was empty.
 Back to top »
Tyrron Halrax

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject:

They travelled to the industry section.
And then they encountered their first threat.

They wanted to try a swoop bike fabric for some local company.

But when they were 5 minutes away from the fabric.
They heard something; it was the sound of a bottle that broke.

And suddenly they heard footsteps from everywhere around them.

The gang grabbed their weapons 10 of the thugs had pistols, the other 10 men had knifes, bats, vibroblades, and some small axes.

30 men surrounded them 29 thugs with broken bottles, bats and knifes.

Only their leader had a blaster, a heavy blaster.

He spoke to us; you guys are looking for trouble.

This is our turf!

“So we didn’t know that, maybe we should leave then.

Sorry that is not going to happen, you see we have one rule around here.

Trespassers will be shot, “Survivors will be shot again answered Jate.
Yeah, yea I know that sentence, but one thing you are the only one with a blaster?”

SO!!!! I am going to shoot you.

“Not if I’m first and Jate lost a shot, the leader felt down on his knees.”

“Okay you guys I killed your leader you have two options join me or die?”

What if we just run away? And the thugs started to run.
Fire my men, the gang of Jate opened fire on the thugs. Three of them felt down dead.
Five others were hit in the lag and they stumbled away.

Okay fine lets continue.

Jate walked in the fabric and searched for the director’s office.

He found it and opened the door; there was one man tied with roped in a chair.
He was not able to scream or talk because the putted something in his mouth.

Jate freed the man and explained that these thugs attacked him because the wanted to take over the building. And I’m afraid they will return they said something about getting their leader. And come back later.

I see ehm well I have to admit we have much interest in your fabric.
You know what if you are willing to start produce for us we will defend you from any kind of attack.

You will not have to be afraid anymore.

Okay I guess I have no other choice I’m not looking for trouble especially not with two gangs.

I will get the contracts then,

Okay in exchange for my personal safety and the safety of my property, I will give the Shadow Wing organization my earnings and I will become a member of their organisation. Together we will try to conquer the market with our business.

Signed,

Jeran Cyneus (director of the fabric)
Jate Nexles (Under lord of the Shadow Wing)

The Shadow Wing will make 100 000 credits a week.
If the shopkeepers are paying their protection money

We are having 25 shops under our command.

And the swoop fabric will earn money through players.

We will soon open on the Financial Holonet.
Under the name of Shadow Wing Corporation.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Rise for fame
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: