Contruum's Child Sanctuary
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Contruum's Child Sanctuary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Contruum's Child Sanctuary

Sphinx shut the door of the Contruum's Child Sanctuary for the last time. Finally he was out of this mess. He had a home to a rather pathetic character of a man. The cat-like teen wondered how he was Vice Supreme Chancellor. He couldn't believe Calias wouldn't adopt his best friend...Draco.

Sphinx entered the limo and was greeted by several high security droids and a pair of bodyguards. Sphinx placed his only belongings onto his lap and protectively fought off a security droid who tried to take it.

"Sir, You are to attend the Grand Presido's meeting" the security droid started, "I will take your belongings and bring them to Mr. Ketra's residence"

Sphinx's tail waved playfully in front of droid mocking it. The droid seemed to either fail to compute what was going on or ignored it overall.

"Mr. Ketra?" the droid asked again. The droid was referring to the teen's new last name.

"No. Call me Sphinx." the teen ordered. His tail was now hitting the droid across the face.

"Sphinx, will you be attending-"

"No. I will not.Screw the meeting. I am going to go hang out with some friends."

The droid sat there for a moment then finally said, "I have orders to come with you."

Sphinx, "Orders my a-"

"Or they will" the droid pointed to a group of droidekas.

Sphinx shrugged, "Sure why not. We're going to a bar...Twi'lek Dancers."

Ditching that old hag back at the 'Child Sanctuary' was easy. His friend worked as a bouncer as the club, he was able to get in whenever he wanted. Sphinx grinned as the droid didn't know how to respond.

"Have you ever had a Twi'lek give you a, "

He was cut off as the limo took a hault and Sphinx was thrown forward.

"WHAT THE FRAK!" he shouted, "You will be fired!" Sphinx said angerly rubbing his forhead.

A large group of people stepped forward with blaster rifles in hand and shot the security droid, stunned the driver and the rest of the security forces. Sphinx was cuffed and thrown in the back of a new hover vechicle.

"What the frak is going on?" Sphinx shouted

"Shut up hair freak" the lead

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject:

The man drew his blaster and wrote a note then stapled it into the flesh of Sphinx. The hover car strolled upwards to its highest point opened the right door and said, "Let's see if this cat lands on his feet!"

Sphinx, now terrifed, was pushed.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject:

Draco arrived on the scene to find his friend lying dead on the walkways of Contruum. Draco fell to his knees his hand stretched foward and read the note:

Enemy of the heir of Sataia, Beware.

Sphinx's blood ran and now spilled every where.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject:

Calias arrived at the scene when the Contruum to find his newly adopted son lying on the ground dead. Calias's eyes formed with tears, although none leaked from his eyes. He wanted to know who had done this and now!

"I'll find them Sphinx, I promise" he heard a voice say.

Calias turned around to see Draco standing there in tears. The sadness had left him and it was now replaced with hatred.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Contruum's Child Sanctuary
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: