Grand Presido Session 001
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Grand Presido Session 001
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Grand Presido Session 001

Speakers only please

The Grand Presido was assembled for the first of this great democracy. The Chancellor platform began to rise and the Senator's voices began to to grow still and silent. Vice Supreme Chancellor Ketra was dressed in a long blue and gold robe well designed by an apparent Corulagian Woman. He took to his feet slowly and the whispers were now dead.

"Members of the Senate...Senators..." Calias said his voice filling the room, "We have the pleasure of hearing from the following speakers today:

Senator Eliza Sitz of Contruum

Vice Supreme Chancellor Calias Ketra

Senator Julie Anamada of Ithor

Supreme Chancellor Michael Ford

Senator Kalbir Nesser of Zeltros

Emperor Brote Heckler"

Calias paused and looked at the Contruum senator platform and watched it detach and zoom into the middle of the Senate, "May I present Senator Sitz of Contruum" Calias took his seat as applause filled the Grand Presido.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject:

Brote Heckler took his sit in one of the larger rings that were situated around the room. His ring was centered on the one side of the gigantic chamber of Senators, and Ambassadors from all over the Protectorate galaxy. His ring had a flowing banner of green, black, and blue, diagonal to one another with a crow holding a diamond upon it; it was the flag of the Heckler family, and the Imperium born by it. The diamond was symbolic of Corulag, the Crow symbolic of the Heckler family, the green signifying the great grasslands of the Protectorate, the blue to depict the oceans on every world, and finally the black, it showed the dominance the Protectorate had over the dark, black, endlessness of space. By him was a hologram of Viscount Alexus, another hologram of the Emperor’s Supreme Infilterit Guru Bhuru, also by him was a hologram of Count-Palatine Kuat. Brote’s eyes floated to the now floating ring of Contruum’s own Senator, Eliza Sitz.

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject:

Supreme Chancellor Ford took his seat in his platform which was firmly docked on the huge wall of the Senate building. He was dressed in the Black and Red robes that designated his position as Supreme Chancellor of the DRWP. He looked down at the data pad to make sure that the Border Security bill he had to present and its accompanying speech were all in order.
Stephen O'Halligan
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject:

Senator Eliza Sitz stood up after being introduced by Calias.

"Thank Vice Chancellor, I would like to welcome all the Senators to the firs session of the Grand Presido of the DRWP. This is a momentus occassion which will be noted in the history books. The DRWP have been through alot trying to uphold the principles...and the morals of a democracy. When Supreme Chancellor Ford and Vice Chancellor Calias first started the LAMBDA Corporation, I don't think they were expecting for this "union" between themselves and the U.R.R.W to progress so far." Eliza said looking around, small chuckles rippled through the crowd of Senators.

Eliza lent against a small glass podium infront of her which had parts of her speech on it, she looked up to the awaiting Senators.

"It was Emperor Brote Heckler who once said, 'Without Democracy Freedom could not survive, as long as there is Democracy, the voice of the people will not go unheard', and he was right. Throughout all the internal battles between the member worlds and other factions, the principles and the morals of democracy have survived, as they will continue too. With the Governments rivialry with the Galactic Empire, and organisations such as the Blacksun, democracy has survived. Until the sun doesn't rise on Contruum or on Corulag, democracy will continue to strive and survive." Eliza said to the crowd, she moved a lock of her soft brown hair behind her ear.

"As some of you have heard. The Supreme Chancellor has proposed a radical plan to close of the borders of the DRWP to all and to begin a policy of isolationism, and, as radical as it may seem, I agree with him. His proposal has its merits, which he will outline to you in his speech. Before reaching my decision of agreement, I had a lengthy discussion with the Supreme Chancellor and his new Minister for Internal Affairs, Steven O'Halligan. The proposal might seem outrageous at the moment, but once you have heard what will happen from it, I think you all will be pleasntly surprised." As she said that she looked over at Michael and smiled

"Now, thats enough from me. Thankyou all for your time" Eliza said as the pod began to fly back to its position and she took a seat. At this time, the Senate hall was filled with wild appulase.

Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject:

Kuat was one of the few - if not the only one, not cheering on her speech. Rivalaries with them? Have they not forgotten, I am part of their royal court?! Kut thought to himself. Showing no emotion, he stood there, arms crossed, and thinking to himself. Lets just see how this plays out. Now, standing next to Brote Heckler, Kuat, in a holographic form, just listened.

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject:

Calias Ketra took a deep breath, Arlyn now looking at him with concern. He had never given a speech to so many people before. As his platform detached and began to hover in the middle of the grand assembly, Calias cleared his throat.

“Greetings Senators and Citizens of this Grand Presido and faction under the Democratically Ruled Worlds Proctectorate. Today, all of us do, by our presence here, and by our celebrations throughout the galaxy, grant glory and hope to newborn liberty. Our liberty!

"We stand before a marvelous new era. We each have the chance to take part in a plan that has never before been put into action. I stand before you to testify that liberty does exist in our homes and it will always exist as long as we allow it to. We have a mighty Emperor. We have a mighty Supreme Chancellor and we have the most powerful Senate this galaxy will come to know. United our goals. United are our dreams. United we will stand and together we will surpass bounds we would have never been able to pass before.

"I am here to speak of the new liberties and benefits of our new government. The most powerful liberty is life. We guarantee the freedom to live without the toils of slavery, health and prosperity. Each member or citizen will not fear slavery, for as of now; DRWP law hereby releases all slaves within our worlds. And those found harboring slave traders, slave buyers, or any other slave dealer will be arrested and placed on trial. Every Ithorian, Zeltron, Contruum and humanoids alike will be treated as equals. By forcing them into a situation they do not wish to be in is against this Grand Presido. It is against liberty, freedom and democracy.

"Every citizen of this galaxy is hereby promised to be medically treated to the best of our ability. We are putting billions of credits towards our health programs. We have established one major galactic hospital and have welcomed every single faction to heed its doctors and nurses. We hope to build more of these medical facilities. Our Office of State Security will be working around the clock to grant permission to those entering our faction with utmost ‘first-class’ clearance to one of the medical houses. Medical treatment and medicine will be available to all as long as liberty and democracy lives within this Protectorate. “

Calias paused for a moment and decided to share an event that had happened a day before.

“Last night, senators of democracy, I had the opportunity to visit one of the adoption agencies here on Contruum. I had decided to donate from my personal funds to the ‘Contruum’s Child Sanctuary’. While I was there I was able to meet with other wonderful yet homeless children. Each of them is special and has needs that I believe we can accommodate. And it was there that I realized that this was only one adoption center. There must be millions, if not billions or trillions out there. The protectorate is going to increase our efforts to find them homes, opening a DRWP-wide adoption forum where we can find the perfect child.

“While I was ‘Contruum’s Child Sanctuary’ I met a small boy. His name is Sphinx and of a species we have very little records of. It is needless to say that he was and is different from the other children. Out of inspiration and the condition this boy was in I took him into my home. And last night he became ‘son of the Vice Supreme Chancellor’. “

Calias heard Arlyn mutter something but Calias continued, “Senators, we must urge our planets to take part in this magnificent plan. We must continue our efforts to help the children of our democracy, for they hold the future. They are the ones we pass the galaxy to. Let’s give them an example…”

Calias then resumed his speech.

“Prosperity. We all have the right to become the best we can be. We can either pursue that or remain dormant. We all have abilities and it is our choices that make us who we are. If all of us choose to prosper, our faction will not know suffering; our homes will be firm and open to those friendly neighbors. Health and medical issues will no longer concern us because of the excellent doctorial care we receive. Choosing to prosper.”

Calias paused again letting his words set in, “I choose to prosper ladies and gentlemen. I choose to thrive with life, liberty and happiness. And I will not do this alone. I promise you that. I will open my arms and help those around me. And I encourage you to open yours and help the worlds in which you all represent. Together we are strong and as individuals, separated, we are weak. And criminal or imperial factions will destroy us. I say these things for you. May you choose to prosper.”

Calias turned slowly as the applause roared.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject:

The Ithorian rubbed his long slick skinny head at which he had two holes as a nose; he wore robes of red, purple, and green. Each color went inwardly into the center of his chest, with the red on the outside, purple, then green making a large dot on his breast. In the center of it was a depiction of a giant tree with a cylinder building around it, this building was made of stone, and stretched down far until it hit the bottom of the dot, the branches of the tree jumped out slightly from the dot. This tree is the great tree from the Ithorian religion which Brote was part of, said this was indeed the tree of life, what created the Force, and the galaxy. Julie Anamada, the Ithorian, stood as the Vice Chancellor was seated, “I am Julie Adamada a high preist from Ithor, and I come here by election on Ithor due to the excellent leadership of the great Emperor who has converted to our religion.

“Even though we would still respect him even if he wasn’t, this mortal soul has protected the planet of Ithor.” Boomed the Senator as he spoke in his preaching tone, with an old bellow mixed in, he spoke in his language. It was translated to the other Senators ears, though Brote could understand it as plainly as Basic.

“He has protected the most sacred of our objects from the Empire, our land down on Ithor; the land that by divine heritage, and right, belongs to the mother tree, the great tree, and her children. Protecting this land is one of the utmost sacred duties, he has time and time again come to me for advice in his day to day judgments, and in fact he indorsed my election for planetary leader. I have always supported him, there is no doubt the day he dies the mother tree will shed its many leaves… And now I stand before you to tell you he does believe that all free worlds should be protected, that is why this is a Protectorate. He has even decided to endorse all worlds, may they joyn, or may they not, they shall still be protected, and this is his wish.

“He has spoken against the Empire’s military strikes against free worlds that reject their Autocracy. He believed that Kuat of Nal’Hutta had goals of democracy in store for his faction, so Brote Heckler, Emperor, showed him mercy and let him join. Although the Chancellor has many times before spoke out against it, he had it done anyways. He has given Kuat the privilege to even lead a police force to crack down on the crime in these corrupt streets, already the Count has made up plans for stamping out crime!”

Julie paused for a moment to gather his thoughts as his booming voice echoed across the huge building. He stood for a moment looking around the room with his head cocking from one corner to another, giving the impression he was cracking his neck… if he had one.

“Shell I stand before you to call on another planet who wished to join for protection and to finalize its liberty? Do we judge it for trying to fight for its freedom all this time?” The Ithorian High Priest boomed as his voice grew in intensity. “Do we turn our backs on those who wish to follow us? Do we give up on freedom for the simple purpose of past history? I come to you all brave Senators of the Protectorate; to tell you… no, we do not!” High priest Adamada ended his speech with a final fist smash on the podium which had lain undisturbed in front of him. He then turned his slick head toward Brote as the crowd was silent for a moment; the words were being registered in their minds, then a blast of cheers rose from the farthest reaches of the chamber. The Ithorian then turned his attention away from the platform of the Emperor his head then moved back to a forward position, staring upward, and downward.

“I appeal to you Senators, to let this man speak his words, and let him, Count Kuat of Nal’Hutta, clear his name, his words shell be his curse or his first true step forward into Democracy!” Adamada bellowed, the words were quickly translated, and soon people were screaming for the Count to take the center stage.

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject:

Kuat walked forward, and the cheering slowed. Once the Ithiorian had sat down, the flashing blue hologram of Kuat begane to speak.

"Thank you for the warm welcome, Senators! Good day, Supreme Chancellor, Senators, and Emperor Brote Heckler. I, as you all know, am Count Kuat of Kuat, head of the Black Sun, and leading the crackdown on crime here on Contruum." There was an award silence, as Kuat stumbled on what to say.

"Why, I am sorry for not preparing a proper speech speech, I had no idea I would be talking on this day." Kuat continued, with a goal in his mind, "My plans for the crackdown on crime will not affect the normal lives of citizens. It is my goal to keep the streets of Contruum clean of criminals! To do this, the streets will be under twenty-four hour guard, air speeders will be put in charge of 7 blocks, and three droids will patrol every other street. Crime will be stopped."

Kuat paused and thought for a moment, "I know to you it may seem odd for myself to do such a thing, as I am the head of Nal Hutta and the Black Sun - two of the galaxies most famos ciminal planets, but there too, I have placed retrictions on the laws of the crime. Although it would be impossible for me to permenantly destroy slavery on Nal Hutta, my men are making sure that slaves are not starved, or left without quaters.

"The street of Contruum will once more become free of crime, making it safe for children, and families to walk the streets. The Hutts themselves are helping myself do this, you see, the Hutts have contacts that tell them of their men doing such evil acts, the contacts are at once arrested, and the man arrested with him."

Kuat hesitated, before he finished his short speech, he wanted to say two more things, but he didn't know how to say them...

"I wish to wipe the Black Sun's slate clean, and start anew! From this day forth, the galactic orginization is no more! The Black Sun has been abolished, and in its place, I have formed the first, Galactic Demorcratic World Union, or for short, the GDWU. For a long time I have been planning on this, and I intend to keep the planets that were once in reach of the Black Sun, and they will be governerned, by an elected governer."

Kuat would now continue into the final point in his speech.

"Before I leave you here today, I have one last topic to touch up upon. As you have all likely seen, in the DRWP shipyards above this planet, there are two Mandators being detained. These are GDWU property, and are wanted back at Nal Hutta. For a long time now, myself and Mr Heckler have been trying to get them back, but our attemps have been Unsucessful. That is why today I present you with the power to let the Senate decide the fate of these ships. Shall the men and the ships be returned home, or shall they remain here? It is your choice."

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, I am afraid my time is up, thank you for your time, it is greatly appriciated."

Kuat knew that the GDWU was merely a cover for the Black Sun, but maybe it would help people forget the Black Sun's past... His past.

Kuat walked back to his seat and sat down, the flashing hologram now finished with his speech.

"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Grand Presido Session 001
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: