MC80 Liberty II
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » MC80 Liberty II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vlaad Kle'Vla

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: MC80 Liberty II

When the Liberty II arrived at the reenforcements fleet at Krant Commodore Kle'Vla was already on his way to the hanger to board his shuttle. The Liberty II would undergo repairs, but he would not be on her during them.
In the hanger he walked up the ramp of his shuttle, just out of its preflight sequence and sat in the passenger seat.
"Take me onto the Determination," he ordered the pilot.
The shuttle lifted up on its replusorlifts, went out of the the hanger and towards the Determination.

Borsk Fey'lya

Thares Sebar

Wing Commander Stath Bak'vla
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Vlaad Kle'Vla

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject:

The Liberty II is currently supposed to be at Krant/

Commodore Kle'Vla was once again back on the Liberty II and was on the bridge. The Liberty II was repaired from the battle at Kessel and once again spaceworthy.
"Communication, hail the Freedom, instruct them to acompany us to Bothawui and to enter hyperspace at my order. Navigation, input the coordinates for Bothawui into the navicomputers and enter hyperspace at my orders," the Bothan commodore ordered.
His fur rippled signals of anticipation, it had been a while since he was last home.
His officers reported that both the Liberty II and Freedom were ready for his next set of orders.
"Proceed to hyperspace."
The stars outside the veiwscreen streaked as the great vessel entered hyperspace.

The Liberty II is going to Bothawui.

Borsk Fey'lya

Thares Sebar

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Vlaad Kle'Vla

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject:

The Liberty II is at Bothawui.

"We are apraching Bothawui sir," navigation informed Commodore Kle'Vla. Looking out the viewpor one word dominated his thoughts, home.
"Establish a channel with Bothawui Orbital Control," he ordered. on a monitor to the side the face of another Bothan, whose fur betrayed his iritation.
"This is Commodore Vlaad Kle'Vla, commanding the Alliance to Restore the Republic navy vessel Liberty II, I am requesting permission to orbit Bothawui and I wish to seek an audiance with the council to offer Bothawui to join the Aliance to Restore the Republic."
"I shall give you clearance and submit your request to the council," the commodore's fellow Bothan relied.
The channel was closed. Vlaad knew that now the council will be trying to gain advantage for each of their respective clans from this situation, just as he needs to gain advantage for the Alliance in this situation.

Two hours later communication had been opened with the council. Vlaad Kle'Vla was going through his head of the connections his clan had that could help him in this situation, but could only recall a few.
"Tell me," the representative of Clan Alya began, "why we should enter your Alliance?"
"You of all the clans should know," the commodore replied, "is not Borsk Fey'lya a prominate member of the espionage community of the Alliance? Surly you should have full knowledge of his reasons."
This quietened the representative of Clan Ayla, but another spoke up, "why should we end our neutrality in the Galatic Civil War and join you?"
"You are aware of the Empire's policy towards non-humans such as ourselves?" Vlaad inquired rheotrically, "in conjunction with the fact that Bothawui is in close proximity with Tatooine, the Alliance capital, the Empire has no reason to respect your neutrality. The Alliance offers protection from the Empire. In the event of an attact reenforcements can arrive here quickly."
"We shall take this into consideration when making our descion, we will contact you shortly with it," another representative said."
The channel was cut and Commodore Kle'Vla waited for the descion.

It was a while in coming, but the council had made a descion. Bothawui would join the Alliance. Commodore Kle'Vla was pleased he had convinced his homeworld to join.
"Communications, inform the Freedom that they are to prepare enter hyperspace for the planet Rodia, navigation, enter coordinates into the navicomputer for the aformentioned world."
When both ships were ready the commodore gave the order and the two ships entered hyperspace and were on their way to Rodia.

The Liberty II is going to Rodia.
Bothawui is now a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic (Rebel Alliance).

Borsk Fey'lya

Thares Sebar

Back to top »
Vlaad Kle'Vla

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject:

The Liberty II is now at Rodia.

The Liberty II and Freedom dropped out of hyperspace at Rodia.
"Communications, request and orbit for our two ships and as to be put into contact with Rodia's planetary leaders," Commodre Kle'Vla ordered
A short time later a fat, important looking Rodian apeared on the communications monitor.
"What do you want?" the text along the bottom of the monitor translated for him.
"This is Commodore Vlaad Kle'Vla of the Alliance to Restore the Republic navy vessel Liberty II, I wish to invite your world to join our Alliance," the Bothan replied.
"Why should we join your little Rebelion?"
"We are not as little as we were previously, Bothawui has recently joine, as well as several other planets. If you join we will offer you protection from the Empire."
"I will give this consideration," the text read before it and the Rodian disapeared from the monitor.

After a substantial wait communications was resumed.
"I will have Rodia join your Rebellion," the text translated, "after all, I am sure freedom fighters need bounty hunters."
"I am most pleased to hear that," the commodore replied.
"We shall contact your capital soon," the text translated before again the transmission was cut.
"Communications, inform the Freedom that they are to set course for Duro in the Corellian Sector and to enter hyperspace on my orders. Navigation, enter into the navicomputer cooordinates for the same world." the Bothan commodore ordered, and with his next order the two mighty ships disapeared from the universe to appear a short while later, far more coreward.

The Liberty II is now at Duro.
Rodia is now a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic (Rebel Alliance).

Borsk Fey'lya

Thares Sebar

Back to top »
Vlaad Kle'Vla

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject:

The Liberty II is now at Duro.

The two ships exited hyperspace near a dull world, with little or no evidence of life. In orbit around the equator were several city sized space stations. These were clear indications to Commodore Kle'Vla that this world was indeed Duro.
"Hail their capital city station, request to be put into touch with the Duros' leader," the Bothan ordered.
Quite soon a Duos appeared on the viewscreeen. "This is Director Baht, the leader of the Duros."
"Greeting, I am Commodore Vlaad Kle'Vla of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, commanding the Liberty II, I wish to extend an invitation to your people to join the Alliance," the commodore introduced himself and his intenetions.
"What purrrpose does our worrrld serrrve to your Alliance? Duro is unihabitable by most races, why would you want a dead worrrld?" Asked the director, with the Duros' tendency to shrill their 'r's.
"We have expressed our intrest in Duro joining the Alliance, not for the world, but for the people, for your people and their freedom," Vlaad replied.
"You offer us frrreedom?"
"Yes, I am aware of the scars your world bears from exploitation, an exploitation your people have shared under Imperial rule. Join the Alliance, and you can liberate yourselves, you can have full rights. We will not forever remain a rebellion, their will come a time when we establish a full government, in such a government you would have representation in that government with the knowledge that it was something which you helped create," Vlaad replied, hoping the director would find it enough.
Predictably, he didn't, "long terrrm gains, what will you do about the prrresent, not some far off futurrre?"
Vlaad had a response ready for this, in reality he had planned to do the following anyway, "for your current protection, I will order the MC80 Freedom to remain here for your protection, there is a high probability that your defense may expand soon."
"That will be sufficent, for now," the director replied, "we will send worrrd of our entrrry to your capital worrrld."
"My thanks, farwell director, I will order the Freedom to remain behind as agreed."
The director nodded once and the channel was closed.
"Communications, instruct the Freedom that they are to take up a defensive position in orbit of the planet. Navigation, enter in to the navicomputers the coordinates for Yag'Dhul and proceed to it on my orders," the commodore ordered.
The two officers soon reported that they had done as ordered, and once the commodore had given the signal, the Liberty II had entered hyperspace, leaving Duro, its orbital cities and the Freedom behind.

The Liberty II is now at Yag'Dhul.
Duro is now a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic (Rebel Alliance).

Borsk Fey'lya

Thares Sebar

Back to top »
Vlaad Kle'Vla

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject:

The Liberty II exited hyperspace near a world under great tidal stress, Yag'Dhul where the tidal forces are so strong, even the atmosphere is affected, leaving portions of the planet exposed to vacum for times. It was the inhabitants of this world, the Givin, that Commodore Kle'Vla would next speak with.
"Communications, hail the planet," Vlaad ordered.
"They are hailing us, sir," the Mon Calamari officer replied.
This is interesting, Commodore Kle'Vla thought. "Open a channel.
"Alliance vessel, we have estimated a 99% probablility that you are here to offer us to join your Alliance, is that correct?" the Givin who appeared on the communications screen asked.
With his fur convaying messages of shock at the bluntness the Bothan replied, quite simply, "that is correct."
"Good, we have estimated that the probablilty of good coming of this to be 75%, normally we would be disapointed with such a high probabilty of harm comming to pass, however compared to 62% probability of good coming from siding with the Empire joining the Alliance does seem favorable. We will give you the apropriate quadratic formulae for hailing in future, you will need them as we are now part of the Alliance," with that the channel was cut.
"Sir we have received the formulae, they are quite simple sir," the communication officer reported, aparantly insulted.
Commodore Kle'Vla smiled, "at least solving them would be quick. Navigation, enter the coordinates for Bespin into the navicomputers and enter hyperspace on my signal."
The navigator soon reported that this task was done, and with the commodore's orders the great ship entered hyperspace.

The Liberty II is now at Bespin.
Yag'Dhul is now a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic (Rebel Alliance).

Borsk Fey'lya

Thares Sebar

Back to top »
Vlaad Kle'Vla

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject:

The great vessel exited hyperspace near a huge gas gaint, a gas gaint which has life. Bespin, home to Beldons, velkers, the sole remaining thrantas and Cloud City.
"Hail Cloud City, contact the administrator," Commodore Kle'Vla ordered the communications officer.
Within a quater of an hour, Cloud City's administrator had apeared on the communications viewscreen.
"I am Commodore Kle'Vla of the Alliance to Restore the Republic navy vessel Liberty II. I am here to invite Bespin to join the Alliance."
"You war has touched Bespin before, now you wish to bring us in again!" the administrator exclaimed.
"Administrator, please remain calm. We mean no missintent. We simply want to bring your world into the Alliance for its protection. You are out of the way, the Empire has no reason to come here again. Especially when you consider that we have more important worlds that they would wish to take."
"Perhaps, I will give this consideration."

Consideration was what the administrator gave it. After a full hour Commodore Kle'Vla again had contact.
"Alright commodore, I have come to a descion. I apologise for my previous behaviour. Bespin is now the Alliance's newest gas giant."
"Thank you administrator, I am sure your gas will be most useful."
"Good luck with the empire, you will need it." With that the channel was closed.
"Navigation, enter the coordinates for Thyferra into the navicomputer, and enter hyperspace when ready. I will withdraw to my quaters, I am in need of rest. Alert me when we come to Thyferra," and the commodore exited from the bridge and went to his quaters.

The Liberty II is now at Thyferra.
Bespin is now a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic (Rebel Alliance).

Borsk Fey'lya

Thares Sebar

Back to top »
Vlaad Kle'Vla

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject:

Thyferra, the sole world where Bacta is made. Near this world the Liberty II exited hyperspace. Commodore Kle'Vla had come onto the bridge, fully awake after resting during hyperspace.
"Hail Thyferra orbital control, request an orbit and try to contact the planet's leaders," Commodore Kle'Vla ordered the communications officer, his fur rippling in excitment, this world would be a great gain to the Alliance.
"Communication open sir."
A Vratix appeared on the communications viewscreen. The insectoid's face conveyed no emotions that Vlaad could recognise.
"This is Commodore Kle'Vla of the Alliance to Restore the Republic navy vessel Liberty II I have come to invite your world to join the Alliance."
"We will consider your request, we will contact you within two standard hours to inform you of our descion."
The channel was closed, but Vlaad was ready to wait, he had done a lot of waiting lately.

Two hours later the Vratix had returned on the viewscreen.
"We have came to a descion, we may join the Alliance, but we are concerned about the Bacta supply to the rest of the galaxy."
Commodore Kle'Vla took a couple of seconds thinking over a response, "I am sure that if you present you concerns to Alliance command, some agreement may be made, after all, we in the Alliance are not barbarians," taking care not to tell a complete lie, after all an agreement could be made, he just hasn't promised what it would be.
"I am sure that will be enough, we want our bacta to be avalible to all people. We will join the Alliance for protection."
The channel was cut. Commodore Kle'Vla was pleased, he had gained a lot of new territory for the Alliance.
"Navigation, enter coordinates for Bakura into the navicomputer and enter hyperspace on my signal."
Within a few minutes the great craft left Thyferra behind.

The Liberty II is now at Bakura.
Thyferra is now a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic (Rebel Alliance).

Borsk Fey'lya

Thares Sebar

Back to top »
Vlaad Kle'Vla

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject:

The Liberty II exited hyperspacec at Bakura, near the Ssi-ruu star cluster.
"Hail the planet, request an orbit and contact the planetary leaders,"ordered Commodore Kle'Vla.
A few minutes later the great ship was in orbit and Bakura's councilor was on the communications screen.
After formal introductions, the councilor came straight to the point, "Tell me commodore, why should we join the Alliance."
"For protection," the Bothan replied, "from both the EMpie and the Ssi-ruu, whom I am aware have threatened your world in the past.
"Yes, yes they have. You are willing to offer us that protction?"
"Of course, Bakura is an important world, close to the Unkown Regions. Bakura could help the Alliance unlock a vast amount of new knowledge. My ship will stay in orbit for a while longer, and when the fleet expands I am sure that you will receive added protection."
"I will think about this, talk to my fellow councilors about this. Good day to you Commodore."
"And to you," and the channel was close. Now Vlaad would wait, again.

Within three standard hours the councilors had made a descion, Bakura would join the Alliance. Vlaad ordered the Liberty II to remain in orbit to await further orders.

Bakura is now a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic (Rebel Alliance).

Borsk Fey'lya

Thares Sebar

Back to top »
Vlaad Kle'Vla

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject:

Commodore Kle'Vla looked at his new orders on the datapad he held.
"Navigation, enter the coordinates for Sluis Van into the navicomputer and proceed to hyperspace at my order."
When the navigation officer signaled that the coordinates had been entered Commodore Kle'vla gave the order and the great ship entered hyperpspace.

The Liberty II is now at Sluis Van.

Borsk Fey'lya

Thares Sebar

Back to top »
Vlaad Kle'Vla

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject:

The Liberty II exited hyperspace in the Sluis Van system, in the Sluis sector.
"Hail the planet," ordered Commodore Kle'Vla, "request an orbit and inform them that I invite them to join the Alliance to Restore the Republic."
The communications officer relayed this then said, "they have given us an orbit and will be ready to receive you on the surface in the next two hours for negotiations."
"Most agreeable. Helmcontrol, take us into that orbit. Communications, contact the hanger, inform then to prepare a shuttle to take me down to the surface," Commodore Kle'Vla ordered.
"Aye sir," the two officers replied as they carried out their orderes.
Vlaad left the bridge and made his way to the ship's hanger.

Once he had negotiated the labrinth of corridors a shuttle was ready for him. Once inside he sat in a passenger seat, "take me down to the planet."
With that the shuttle lifted up on repulsorlifts, exited the hanger and made its way down to the surface.

Borsk Fey'lya

Thares Sebar

Back to top »
Vlaad Kle'Vla

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject:

Commodore Kle'Vla arrived in the hanger of the Liberty II and made his way up to the bridge.
Very soon he had arrived at the bridge.
"Sir, we have an incoming transmission," anounced the communications officer.
"Very well, lets hear it," Vlaad ordered.
The image of Admiral Hunt appeared on the viewscreen, "Commodore, you are to go to Yag'Dhul and wait for further instructions. I shall arrive there shortly." the transmission ended.
"Navigation," the Bothan said, "enter the coordinates for Yag'Dhul into the navicomputers and prepare for hyperspace."
The navigator quickly complied with these orders and very soon the Mon Calamari cruiser was in hyperspace.

The Liberty II is now at Yag'Dhul.

Borsk Fey'lya

Thares Sebar

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » MC80 Liberty II
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: