Vortu, Dantooine
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Dantooine » Vortu, Dantooine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ravik Shadowstalker
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Vortu, Dantooine

Ravik had left Coruscant in a civilian fighter. He had jumped to hyper-space to the Dantooine sector. In an attempt to conceal his identity, he landed on the opposite side of the planet that they had ports to dock, and dyed his hair a light-brown color, along with contacts to make his eyes grey. Upon his entrance he saw a small town, just a bit north of his destination. He also some some large walled in structure to the North. He detroyed one of his guns so a flame would fly in the sky as he came to the ground, making people think he crashed.

Effective.He thought.Simple to repair, but effective.

As he walked in to town, hiding his rank ensigma, he looked around and sat down at some community table. He immeadietly began taking notes on the town. There were no overt displays of support for either Rebel nor Imperial. He also assumed there were about 200 people here total.

As he wrote this, someone grabbed him and drew him into an alley.

He looked at his captor as he shoved Ravik into the wall. He was staring angrily at him. "What are you? Some kinda Rebel spy?" he demanded.

Ravik couldn't resist laughing. "Me? A Rebel spy? Hah! That'd be the day."
The other man looked a little relieved at this statement. Then he inqueried, "Then why are you writing down everything you see? Surely it's to no benefit to us."

Ravik then looked a little surprised. "Wait wait wait. Are you implying you're Imperial?"

The man released his grip on Ravik. " I guess you're not Rebel then. To answer you're question, I wouldn't say we're Imperial, so much as supporting them." Then Ravik asked further, "Then why are you suspicious of Rebels?"

The man's face hardend. " There's a Rebel base a few klicks North of here," he was saying. Of course! Ravik thought. That's what I saw as I was coming in. Then the man continued. " And you could say we've had...disagreements as of late."

Ravik instantly pulled out and sent a message to Nevin Antilles.
Rebel Base- Ravik Shadowstalker

He knew he could risk no more of a message, in case it were to be intercepted.

If you try to fail, and succeed, what did you just do?

Last edited by on Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Rebel Base

The Rebel General Armonis sat in his office, contemplating. Then, one of his Intelligence Officers burst into his office. He held a small hand-held device in his hand, showing a message that was picked up, being sent to coruscant.

Then Armonis read the message, and was confused by it. "What does it mean?" he queried his officer.

"I don't know sir. But if it was being sent to Coruscant, I bet you anything it was likely from and to an Imperial." The IO said.

Armonis re-read the message. "Hmm....Yes. Keep an eye out for this Ravik Shadowstalker." Then he left the office, the IO followed him out.

Blinking on the desk was the small device, reading the message-

To: Nevin, Coruscant. Rebel Base- Ravik Shadowstalker.

Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject:

A few days had passed since Ravik landed on Dantooine. The mysterious looking man, or Neiz he said his name was, had found him a room that he could stay in. Hopefully only for a little while Ravik thought.

Ravik had clamed his name was Kavris. No one doubted him. And as he walked out into the fresh, open air, he saw a sight that made his heart sink instantly to his feet. Right there in front of him, on the wall of another building, was a wanted sign stating:

Wanted: Ravik Shadowstalker.

Wanted alive, but under any condition. 20000 credit reward. If found immeadietly, even higher.

Damn! I knew I was taking a risk sending that message, but I never thought some Rebels would find it. It has to be Rebels, no one else would care that I sent it.he thought, cursing at himself.

He decided to 'take a visit' to the Rebel base. Any information for command on rebels was good information. He rented as speederbike and started heading North.

After what Ravik anticipated to be an hour, he saw the Rebel base, looming up out of the grassy plain, like a dark spectre of fear, and he began formulating a plan in his mind. He knew he would have to enlist in the Rebellion. He knew this was essential to his mission, but he felt traitorous just to talk to the Rebels in a friendly tone.

And then he was at the door.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Dantooine » Vortu, Dantooine
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: