SWG DEAD OR ALIVE
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Out of Character Repository » SWG DEAD OR ALIVE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Alive or Dead
Alive-still buzzing with players
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Dead-count of online player not that good
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:46 am    Post subject: SWG DEAD OR ALIVE

Is the online game SWG alive or dead.Take your vote here.The vote shall last for 7 days.Also you can explain why you think it is dead or alive.
 Back to top »
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject:

It's alive because I just played it last night. I see what it looks like everyday and well...it's alive for the simple fact that hundreds of thousands of people STILL play it years since its release.

Not to mention the fact that the second expansion (Rage of the Wookiees) is due out soon.

'Nuf said.
 Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject:

I say it's alive, but it IS losing its touch. What they need to do to get it as good as when it first came out is to one, introduce new planets to explore(like Kashykkk in Rage), new POI's, new emotes, new proffesions, and probably up the graphics a lil.

If you try to fail, and succeed, what did you just do?
 Back to top »
Nubis Serin
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject:

What would make the game even better, besides what you pointed out Ravik, is if people actually started ROLE PLAYING in this MMORPG! I hate walking around seeing ads fly across my chat window and people shouting out stupid crap like "w00tz" and "pwned." It's rediculous. It ruins the game for people who got it for its purpose - RPG!
 Back to top »
Swali
Site Admin/Faction Leader
Site Admin/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject:

All MMORPGs are like that: Filled with lame n00bs that you have to pay $10-$15 a month to watch be idiots while you level up.

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, what really gets me angry is walking through coronet and somone spams 50 messages in 10 seconds, and then multiply him by a few hundred and you got what its like there. I admit, I don't really rpg, but I would if the game kinda stuck to it. I guess thats what SOME guilds try to do, but they can't cuase not enough people join to just RP.

Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject:

(Sry for double posting and getting a lil off topic) What's also killing the game is these "Family" guilds. They take about 10-20% of players on each server. They are temperary, a few weeks, and bam, gone. And so you have a bunch of people running around poor and begging for money. If not that, they go around killing other overts that arent as powerful as them. Greed and Fear have dominated this game unfortunately.

Back to top »

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject:

Ravik what you just said is true I'm overt at anchorhead right 1 jedi knight killed most of the the people there.Which leads to people getting pist and not going on the game for awhile.Also this one famly guild called -V- accepted most of the players on the BRI system.350 players in its first week, but the worst part is most people that get accepted into it don't even keep in contact with the guild.This is ripping the game apart the guilds like this they don't keep in touch and nobody knows whats going on in a guild like that.All it does is give u tons of e-mail on hew joined or left.These guilds take the fun away in making a guild.Its hurting the game and the players online.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Out of Character Repository » SWG DEAD OR ALIVE
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All content and data are copyright © the SWVII CMAC Council unless otherwise noted by same.

SWVII Theme is based off the Solaris font. We claim no copyright, except on banner image[s].
Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003