Foundation of Jedi Temple
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Dantooine » Foundation of Jedi Temple
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Foundation of Jedi Temple

So far, Lance had enjoyed his stay on Dantooine. What was there not to like? It was quiet, peaceful...

Some Stormtroopers walked by, and Lance added 'Under Imperial Control' To his mental list.

However, he had felt a strong pull toward the foundation of what was once a Jedi Temple. For days, he had refused to enter, reassuring himself that all that Jedi stuff was nonsense.

However, The Pull became stronger and stronger, and soon, he was unable to resist. He finally went. However, whatever apparition had forced his coming urged him into the Ruins, which happened to be underground.

The Musty hallways had at first scared lance, but soon he grew more comfortable in them. After wandering in the Dark for hours, he finally found a lit room. It appeared to be where the Masters meditated.

Maybe he should try it. What?!?!? Meditating?!?! That was for Jedi, and people who believe in the Force. Well, I suppose it couldn't hurt. Wait, this is my vacation. I don't wanna waste it. It's not a waste though. Perhaps I should just try it.

Lance slowly descended upon the floor, feeling reluctant the entire way. He then began thinking of everything, and nothing at the same time, and found himself meditating. He soon heard a Voice, deep inside his head.

" What is this? "

" What?!? Who said that?!?! " lance thought, without realizing tat he wasn't actually talking.

" That is of no importance. What is important s that you must be protected from the Dark side. "

" Protected from the Dark Side? Why would I need that? "

" Because. They will try and entice you with visions of glory, power, and granduer. "

" What? I think you made a mistake- I'm no jedi."

" Ah, that is only what you believe. "

" What do you mean? "

" Well, let me show you what you can do. Lift that rock. "

Suddenly, a rock near Lance caught his attention. There was nothing to show why it had, it just had. He leaned over and lifted the rock with his hand.

" No not like that. Don't use your hand. "

" Well what the Kriff am I supposed to use?!?! "

The Voice Sighed.

" Stretch out with you feelings. use the Force to lift the rock. "

" Ok..."

Lance did this, and saw something he had never seen in his entire life, and never believed he would. the rock was lifting. He used the Force. However the Mental Exertion soon knocked him out.
 Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject:

Lance woke up, 14 hours later, with a massive headache. He was almost knocked out from the pain.

" Good Morning, Lance. " The voice said. Lance's reaction was very similar to the first he had, asking who it belgoned to and so on.

" Have you forgotten already? Do you not remember what happened before?"

Suddenly it Hit him; he had lifted the rock with the force. Or an extreme series of improbable events. Either way it was amazing.

" oooooooooooooh..."

His headache worsened, with the thought of having too do it again.

" Lance, you must keep going. Ignore your pain, as it is not real. Your mind merely creates it. "

" Why? "

" Well, for your entire life, you've believed the Force was a Myth. A legend. Your brain is trying to shield you from what it beleives is nto true, and the strain of doing that, made it cause you pain. "

" So, you're saying it's all...in my head? "

" yes. "

And with that, Lance's headache cleared up.

" You're beginning to creep me out. Who are you anyway? "

" Just an Old, Old Man. "

After that, Lance begun his unofficial Jedi Training, under Master... He didn't know. 3 days later, he was made a Padawan, and was given the Components to make his Lightsaber.

" Lance, it is time. "

" For what ? "

" For you to Construct your lightsaber. Go into the adjacent sparring room and you will find everything you need in locker 0034. "

Lance enterd the room and found the cabinet. It contained a Focused Lens, a Power Cell, and an Orange Lightsaber Crystal. And with that, Lance began the long, strenuous process of building his lightsaber.
 Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject:

Lance once again flicked the switch on the hilt of his Lightsaber again. he was beginning to get hungry after having been here 3 days without food.

Where did that voice go? It was as if it had vanished, along with what remained of Lance's wits.

" I can't take it anymore! "

he yelled to the darkness, and flung his lightsaber unto what he beleived would be the ground, considering he had walked upon ground his entire life.

When it hit the ground, however, it had not clunked and rolled into the distance as the Jedi had anticipated. Instead, it flicked the ground and ignited into a fiery glow of orange, about 4 feet long.

" Woah..."

" Lance. I do not have long. Go and find a Jedi Master. I do not know where you might find one, but it is necessary. Go Lance, Go!!! "

" Wait! Tell me who you are! "

Silence.

" Hello ? "

More silence.

Lance sighed, and left the ruins of the temple. Upon his exit he examined his ruined and tatered clothing. The Black Cloth that made his robe had holes and dirt, along with a thick coat of dirt smeared upon it.

His " Pony Tail ", which actually wasn't hair at all, but was a tail, proving that he was not , in fact, Human, was dirty, and the dust invaded his hair as it did his clothes.

he hopped in the Raven Dell and took off, headed for wherever the galaxy took him.
 Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject:

Lance was meditating.

it was funny, just a few months earlier, he would've never even considered it.
Now, it was almost all he did most days.

He began once again, after having snapped out of his trance, to fall back into a half sleep.

When he began focusing on Endor, he felt a Strong cry. Not for Help, in a helpless sort of way, but in a way as if someone were about to leave on a crusade, to risk their lives for what the bewlieved in.

After a few moments, he woke up, and ran to the Raven Dell. They were jedi, gathering on Endor. God know's why they were, but he wa a Jedi, and he must travel there as well.

[color=blue] Lance is now at Endor
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Dantooine » Foundation of Jedi Temple
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: