Reception Area
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Reception Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reception Area

Luke had been ordered to lead the ‘welcome party’ for the Imperials. The Liquidator had contacted the air controller telling them that they came under the sign of truce.
Luke had brought Strike Team Bravo with him as his guards and had asked that Shayera Hol come with him to meet the representative.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject:

I strode down the landing ramp of Imperial shuttle. A few months ago, this would be a dream come true for Intelligence: an operative inside the base, charting defenses, barracks, troop deployments, and the like. But now, there would be no need. This mission was not one of war, but of peace.
But as soon as I looked into the Rebel reception group, all notions of duty and the mission vanished. My eyes locked with a pair of lovely emerald-green orbs, and their owner suddenly leapt into the air... and stayed there, her angelic wings unfurled as she sped through the arid atmosphere.
But the flight was short, and Shayera landed not a quarter-meter away. Out of sheer instinct, I embraced her, and her me.
Her red uniform was somewhat rumpled and dirty; and she didn't necessarily exude the intoxicating scent of her perfume, rather one of sweat and an inefficient sonic shower. However, she did at least have access to a shower, as her face was free of the grime marring her uniform.
And despite the arid heat, her appearence, and fairly unpleasant smell, a small trickle of moisture escaped from the corner of my eye as I held my wife once more.
We didn't even speak for several moments, just held each other.
Finally, I loosened the grip on her a little. "I missed you."
She looked up, a grin adorning her features. "Sure you did."
"Did they capture you? Were you treated well?" Questions ran through my mind faster than the legendary hyperdrive of the Millennium Falcon... when it worked.
Shayera just nodded. "Yes, they captured us. And we were treated well as prisoners. They released us a few days ago."
I moved my hands from around her waist to her shoulders. "Your men?"
"All in good condition."
I nodded. "No mistreatment at all?"
"None."
With that, I pulled her close again, and kissed her cheek. "I love you, Shayera."
"I know," she whispered back.
I held her a moment more, then very reluctantly separated myself and addressed the Rebels. "I'd like to send the captured personnel back to my ship. Is this all right?"
As I awaited the reply, I could feel Shayera's presence behind me. "They have Nevin here."
"One more thing, if I may," I began. "I'm informed that you are holding a Grand Moff Nevin Antilles. I'd like to see him."

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject:

Luke turned to the man that had greeted Shayera in such a… personal way.
“Antilles?” Luke repeated, “You may see him… he seems to be building up quite a rapport with one of our officers.”
Luke gestured down the red, guard lined path. “Shall we?” The trio walked down the path, “Welcome to Tatooine Grand Moff. I hope that these talks will be expedient; the Rebellion wants this peace as much as I can imagine the Empire does.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject:

I walked alongside the famous, and infamous, Jedi. So Nevin was here... it was time to bring him back into the fold.
"We want this--" I halted, unsure of how to address him. "Um, Commodore. There's been enough killing in the past ten years."
We continued on, towards the detention block. Meanwhile, Imperial officers were filing out towards the shuttle.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject:

“How do you define enough Moff?” Ma’shi suddenly burst out. “1,000? 10,000? 100,000?”
Luke glared at Ma’shi in such a way that she shut up straight away. “I apologise for Lieutenant Colonel Ma’shi. She lost a very close friend… a Gavin Young, at the Lusankya prison incident.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject:

I grimaced at the mention of that ship. So many bad memories... so much blood on my hands. It sickened me.
"No apologies are necessary, Commodore." I looked at the Kadas'sa Nikto. "One is too many, Colonel. One life is too valuable for this war to continue."
I had expected to meet someone like Ma'Shi, someone who would think this a trick, or would rather tear me apart with their bare hands rather than have any kind of end to fighting.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Ma’shi turned to look at the Grand Moff, not missing a beat, “does that mean that you are sorry for what you have done? The murder of innocent people?”
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject:

I didn't back down in the face of the Nikto's sarcasm. "I have killed two hundred and sixty people by my hand alone... and every single one of them haunts me in the shadows, or when I blink, or go to sleep. I'll admit my hands are bloody, but I do not revel in it. It sickens me, Colonel."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject:

“Your leader seems to revel in the deaths of others.” Ma’shi said, commenting on Lord Vader.
Luke looked first at Ma’shi and then at Ams, “Speaking of my father, why has he decided to extend an offer of peace? It is very out of character for him.”
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject:

"Excuse me?" I asked. "Your... father?"
What in the gods names did his father have to do with this? We were talking about Lord Vad--
Oh my gods...
"Lord Vader--Lord Vader is your father?"

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject:

Luke smiled at the Grand Moff’s shock, “Lord Vader had two children when he was still known as Anakin Skywalker. Of course in the Old Order Jedi were to remain celibate… but my father did not.” Luke continued inside Ams and Shayera following him, Ma’shi and Luke’s guards at the rear. “My family has always been strong in the force. My father, me and my sister.” Luke let that seep in as Strike Team Omega brought in Nevin Antilles. Luke dismissed the guards and stood to the side of the room, knowing what is going to happen. He walks over to Shayera, “Perhaps we should leave them alone,” He says he motions to the outside door where the shuttle can be seen loading the captured imperial troops, “shall we?” he asks Shayera who nods. The two quickly walk out to the shuttle, leaving Ams and Nevin to be alone.
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:36 am    Post subject:

I walked down the corridor, reeling from the shocking news that the Emperor, the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader, was the father of the leader of the Jedi. It was almost too much to bear.
I entered the room, and heard a string of Mantellian curses close by.
"Nevin?" I asked as someone in filthy, torn, and bloody ISB uniform. The scraggly urchin glared up at me, and strained against his guards.
"Let him go!"
"No! Take me the hell back!" Nevin virtually pleaded. Then he glared at me again. "You bastard."
The venom in his words stunned me to silence. The guards were lost by Nevin, but he failed to escape before the door closed behind them.
He was in horrible shape. The Rebels had tortured the young man.
Gods... why didn't they grab me, instead? Poor kid... no one his age deserves that.
"Nevin," I asked gently and with deep concern for the young man. "Are you all right? You look like hell,"I noted, stepping forward to better examine him.
"Get the frak out of here," he hissed.
That was the second time he cursed at me. "What's wrong with you? Nev, I'm getting you out of here."
"You can drop the act, A--oh, no you're not! I'm not letting you finish the job."
"'The job'? Nevin, what have they done to you?"
"Nothing!"
I raised an eyebrow. "Then what has gotten into you?"
His mouth twisted in disgust. "Frak off, Jendob!"
I scowled. "What the hell is the matter with you, Nevin?"

Continued here.

The shuttle took off, and rose into the air. We cruised over the desert, an endless expanse of sun-bleached sand and rock. I looked out the forward viewport, just taking in the oddly beautiful sights.
Then something caught my eye.
"Pilot, slow down."
He decelerated the shuttle, and I got a good look at what I saw.
"Set us down, now!"
He gave me quizzical look. "Ma'am?"
"Set us down. There's someone out there."
He obeyed the command, and opened the hatch.
"Everyone stay put," I ordered. "I'll check it out. Lieutenant, your pistol?"
The pilot tossed me his sidearm. After snatching it from the air, I proceeed down the ramp. Near the base was a man lying in the sand.
I hopped down. "Hey, you all right?"
There was no reply. I knelt down and checked his pulse, immediately noticing the badly burned flesh. There was a pulse, but it was weak.
Carefully, I picked him up, and half-walked, half-dragged him to the shuttle.
"Water! Someone get some water!"

Chief of Security to Supreme Moff Jendob

Last edited by on Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject:

Jase felt himself being lifted off the ground, it jolted him to a state of semi-consciousness, he thought he heard a femal voice call for water. He opened his eyes as much as hecould, he could feel his skin cracking and peeling from the severe sunburn. He looked at the fuzzy figure above him, he felt his hands were empty, where was his lightsaber? " M....m....my.....saber.....w..w...where is....it....?"
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject:

"I've got it," I said, holding out the thirty-centimeter long cylinder. The stranger took it and clutched it his body.
Then I recognized him. He was the man from the Cantina...

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject:

Jase fastened his saber to his belt, in his condition it took nearly all of his strength just to do that simple task. He took a quick view of his surroundings, it appeared to be Imperial. Great, he thought, saved by the peopl I was avoiding not too long ago. He tried to speak, to stand up, but he din;t have the strength, he fell back unconscious , not knowing where they were headed.
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject:

The shuttle tilted skyward, and flew towards the Liquidator. Unfortunately, someone still had to pick up Ams on the surface after the Acclamator crew was safely aboard.
Might as well be me. It would be a chance to spend some time together after all this time.
That in mind, I tapped the pilot.
"After we dock, I'll handle the ship, all right?"
He looked back, nonplussed. "I don't understand."
"You saved that man's life back there. Once we land, consider yourself off-duty."
"Right..." He turned back.
Try to do someone a favor and they look at you like you've got mynocks crawling out your ears.
Resigning myself to the strange and unusual universe, I slumped down into a seat in the cockpit.

The shuttle and occupants are back aboard the Liquidator.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Tatooine » Reception Area
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: