Obroa-Skai (Capital)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » In Game Repository » Obroa-Skai (Capital)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Obroa-Skai (Capital)

Jase brought Denora's Fury down on to a landing pad in the capital city of Obroa-Skai. Placing a Heavy Blaster pistol in his waist holster and his lightsaber in the specially designed hidden pocket in the back of his cloak he stepped out of the ship. He turned back, almost forgetting his personal shielding unit and grabbed it. He then closed the hatch on his new freighter and made his way down to where some low level representative of his curretn employer was waiting. Jase turned to him and sneered, " You're obviously not in charge here." The man looked at him, a little shocked, " Well, no, but," Jasewalked past him, " I will only meet with someone who actually pulls some weight around here, Audacious or Ketra will do. I will only speak to the heads of LAMBDA not it's lackeys."

Jase Denora is in the Capital City of Obroa Skai
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject:

Several Lambda droids approached Jase and asked him to accompany them to a Lambda Hotel, where all the VIPs stayed when visiting. Several Destroyer Droids remained hidden. They recently ran into problems with another bounty hunter type and didnt need this person's betrayel.
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject:

Jase followed the man to the hotel. He could sense some....anxiety. That and the Droideka he had noticed in the shadows. They obviously did not trust him. Jase would let thier fears stay. The more an employer thought he was dangerous, the more they paid. Jase grinned inwardly however, he had no thoughts betraying an employer, he had his honor. He might even ask for some droideka with his payment.

When they arrived, Jase took his seat and ordered some Correlian Ale. He turned to the LAMBDA VP, " Now then, I make it an effort that only those who truly appreciate my services know how to get a hold of me. Who do you need killed so desperately that you go through the trouble it takes to contact me? "
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject:

Calias Ketra moved towards the dining part of the hotel.

"Right this way Mr. Denora" Calias started in and then stopped

"May I remind you that this place is full of my people, please do not try anything."

Calias watched him for a moment then said, "I need a brief description on your abilites...."
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject:

Jase smiled coldly. " Mr. Ketra, I am a hired killer, I work for my employers. I don't betray them. LAMBDA's business is of no concern of mine nor do I claim loyalty to any particular faction, so do not threaten me should you wish for my services." Jase gestured towards two of Ketra's bodyguards, " You two, on my mark I want you both to throw a plate at me." They shrugged and picked up a plate each. " Now," Jase said and as soon as the plates left their hands he had his lightsaber and blaster in his hands. He leaned backwards under the two plates andin a U shaped swing, cleanly sliced them in half. Then as he lifted himself up he placed a blaster shot into each of the four halves. He stood fully, calmly placed the lightsaber and blaster back into their respective spots on his person and faced Ketra. " There, is that brief enough? As for anything else, I am observant enough to have noticed the Drioideka you had follow us here as well as a good portion of the undercover staff that have been watching us since we arrived. I don't know who would cause such paranoia to one as yourself Mr. Ketra, but I only want your credits, not your life."
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject:

Obviously the man had not seen all ten of the Destroyer droids, not to mention the super battle droids upstairs, but Calias didnt mention that. Jase thought he was being smart and for now, Calias let this pass.

"All right..." Calias started. Calias pulled out a data padd and handed it to Jase Denora, "Here's your job...think you can do it?"

Calias watched his expression and then said, "It should be a quick and easy job. I already gave you clearance on Dubrillion. Just send them this code..." Calias pulled it out of his jacket and handed it to him, "There you go. Do you acquire anything else?"
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject:

Jase took the PADD and nodded, " Consider this life taken. By the way, your super battle droids could use some polishing." Jase walked away with a smirk on his face as he headed to his freighter, " I'm not just another dumb assasin Mr. Ketra, do not assume so little about me. Killing is my business and I'm the best there is." Jase headed towards his ship, not giving Ketra enough time to respond.

Jase Denora is now on the Denora's Fury
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Calias was already annoyed with this man.

"Come Jowbacca, We leave for Kashyyyk immediantly." Calias said with a smile

His old friend walked towards him.

"Now, shall we grab something to eat on our way this time?"

The wookiee nodded and growled with delight.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject:

"Sir, we have a message for Jowbacca...Its personal."

Calias nodded and sound, "Route it to my speeder, he can watch and listen to it privately."

"Aye sir"

Calias put the message on a display screen, apparently it was Jowbacca's mother. After a few moments of silence Jowbacca roared out angerly. And began to punch the speeder, some of his punches were causing dents.

"Hey hey, settle down!" Calias said, "what is it?"

Jowbacca roared and Calias could only catchhave of it, "Your brother is dead?"

Jowbaaca nodded sadly

"By whom?"

Jowbacca roared again

"An imperial officer?" Calias nodded then remembered a picture of Jowbaaca and Gowbacca, his younger brother, when they were cubs.

Apparently, Gobacca was heir to the throne on Kashyyyk, now with his death, Jowbacca may have to step up to the plate. They drove into a fast food place, collect their food then headed towards the Lambda Shuttle Hanger.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » In Game Repository » Obroa-Skai (Capital)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All content and data are copyright © the SWVII CMAC Council unless otherwise noted by same.

SWVII Theme is based off the Solaris font. We claim no copyright, except on banner image[s].
Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003