LAMDA's headquarters residence
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » LAMDA's headquarters residence
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: LAMDA's headquarters residence

After what seemed like a long and exhausting journey, Kam finally arrived at LAMDA's headquarters. He looked around, in question just exactly what was here. After thinking for hours, he had come to the conclusion that what he searches for must be inside. He reminded himself to be careful not to give away his true identity, and traveled to a nearby tavern. As he walked inside, nobody seemed to really notice. He grabbed a seat, and began to speak with the bartender.

"Could you tell me something? I was wondering if you knew about anything strange or odd going on around here lately? Like any outsiders perhaps making strange appearances?", Kam asked the bartender.

The bartender just looked at him with confusion, then was about to speak, but stopped dead in his tracks. He then spoke again, "actually there was. Why just the other day this guy that nobody's really seen around here made quite the impression. He was walking around the LAMDA area, and almost caused a riot. The police had to be called in".

"I see. And could you describe what he looked like to me?" Kam responded.

"He had dark hair, and was dressed in some kind of robe-that I'm not sure about I only saw it on the news you know."

Kam just nodded, got up and walked out of the tavern, and looked up at the LAMDA building again, in deep though.

From the description it sounds as if he may be the one I am seeking out. And if he was dressed as what I was told-he may just be a Jedi. I should be careful, I'm confident I can destroy him, but if he figures out who and what I am-I may be stabbed while my attention isn't focused. Because of this, I must be the one who makes first contact. I have a feeling he is somewhere around this area, which could mean he's desperately trying to organize a rebellion.

Kam walks up to the main entrance, and steps right inside of LAMDA...
 Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Contiuned

Kam then searched around until he walked past Kyp Durron in a hallway. After he passed him, Kam suddenly stops, and turns his head ever so slightly to get a better look at Kyp. He realizes that this is the person he had been seeking.

This person, whoever he is, has a strong sense of the force. There's no doubt he just may be a Jedi. However if I were to attack him right here, I'm not sure what role the surroundings would play. Plus he might have sensed me as well...how could I have been so dumb? Perhaps he's sensed me this whole time? Perhaps not. I just don't think attacking right now would be useful, I must wait until the proper time presents itself. In the meantime I should kind of track his actions, just to make sure he's a Jedi after all. I was under the impression that all of them were dead, but this guy seems like he just might be one.

Kam then turns around, and crosses paths with Kyp one more time, then continues to walk away and out of the building in an effort to try and make himself look not important to Kyp. He then thought upon his exit.

I know what I'm going to do now...I'm going to stalk this Jedi. And then after I've found out the information I need on the new rebellion-I will kill him. Until my opportunity presents itself, I must wait among the shadows.
 Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: 3rd

While waiting to spy on Kyp for more information, Kam grows impatient, so he decides to go back to the tavern. He walks in and is just relaxing with a drink, when he notices that a LAMDA worker has entered the room, identifying the man from the short time he was inside of the building. So Kam waits, until the guy is done and on his way out, Kam gets up and follows the man. After they get out of the door, Kam covers the man's mouth with his hands, and drags him into the shadows of the building, where no one can see.

Kam then starts to explain the situation to his hostage, "now I'm going to make this very simple for you. You will tell me what LAMDA is up to. I know there is more to everything that meets the eye, so speak."

"Nothing...I don't know what you're talking about," the man responds.

"Do not lie to me!" Kam lashes out in impatiently.

"Or what? I work for LAMDA, they're very powerful you know."

Kam smirks, and turns his red lightsaber, and holds it by the man's throat, inching it closer and closer with every second. "Or you shall die."

"Ok fine! All I know is that they plan on searching an ancient site where it's thought that there may be some Jedi or Sith artifacts..." the man's fear is burning in his heart, and he painfully tells Kam more details, "I believe it's located on Corulag."

Kam then started to register this information. A site where Jedi and Sith artifacts can be found? I must find this place and uncover any secrets of the Sith before anybody else can...but that means letting the Jedi here get away for now. And time must be running out, I bet the search has already been started for a few weeks at least. I must let the Jedi get away and worry about him after I obtain the information on Corulag.

"Go on now, and if you tell anybody about this-you will die," Kam told the hostage as he let him go.

Why did I just do that? I just let that man escape? Why didn't I just slaughter him right then and there? I must focus on this Jedi and Lord Vader...yeah that's why! Vader stole my father from me...what is wrong with me?! HE WAS A JEDI! He deserved what he got! I must hunt down Vader because of what he did to Palpatine. However although I was highly ranked under the real Emperor, Vader's abilities are still far greater than mine. Perhaps if I do uncover the secrets of the Sith at the site I'll be able to destroy Vader and avenge my master. After I make the Jedi extinct of course.

Kam then snapped out his train of thought, and it took a second or two to catch his breath. He then quickly started making way back towards his fighter that he had landed earlier.
 Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: 3rd

When he reaced the fighters that belonged to him while he was still serving Emperor Palpatine, he didn't enter right away. Instead he turned his head around and faced the direction of where the LAMDA building was.

Lies. The man lied to me. I don't know why I didn't realize it ahead of time, but he was lying. I thought I was sensing his fear, but the fear of him while he ran away must have been thinking I would catch him in the lie. I do believe that there is a digging site. However I don't think it's on Corulag like he stated. Wait! That's why the Jedi is here! Why didn't I put two and two together before? He must be in search of the possible secrets as well. I should wait until a ship takes off, and if I concentrate hard enough, it'll be able to determine which one the Jedi's on. From there I should follow him to where he's going. This way I can discover the secrets-if there any at all, and wipe out the Jedi once and for all at the same time.
 Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Part V

After waiting for a while, Kam noticed a ship ascend into the sky, along with a fighter plane. Kam then hopped into his fighter and took off, but made sure to keep a safe distance, so as not to be spotted by the ones he was following.

The time is almost here. I have been waiting somewhat patiently, but even my patience is running low now. It wont be too much longer before I have the Jedi in my grasp. Then I shall choke all life from his body one aching breath after another. I just have to remember not to get too carried away, and be sure to follow not too close, or they might intercept me and not lead me to the site. Ha but this Jedi isn't even on his own ship, what kind of a Jedi does that? A Jedi that doesn't want to be discovered-that's who. A Jedi with something to hide, or something to hide from...
 Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Landing

Kam has noticed that his fighter has the potential to be much quicker than the ship the LAMDA employees and Kyp are on. He decides that the only logical planet in the area that they could be headed for is Dathomir. So he turns his engines on full speed, and flies past the Freighter at a safe distance, passing it.

If I arrive at the same time as the Jedi and his friends, they'll be with several people already on the ground. No doubt in my mind that they have some level of security on the ground. Plus perhaps these LAMDA agents know the general area of the burried secrets. I should land, and keep out of sight for the time being. I must await until the proper moment presents itself, only then shall I engage the Jedi.

BOOM! Kam got lost in his thoughts, and didn't realize that he had just crashed his fighter on the surface of Dathomir. He grew angry with himself for being so careless, that he took his lightsaber out and cut his way out of his fighter through the class using the crimson beam. He jumps out, and while in the air puts his weapon away.

Now that I have no way off of this planet, I should make my stay one worthy of itself. Killing the Jedi and unlocking secrets that could possible make me stronger than Lord Vader is a good reason to be here. However if I fail, all my efforts will be in veign. I must hurry and leave this site, in case any of the LAMDA associates discover the fighter. I will hide deep into the shadows of darkness. For they will hide me for now, and when the time presents itself to me, I will take full advantage of it and achieve my destiny...
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » LAMDA's headquarters residence
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: