ISD-I Revenge
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » In Game Repository » ISD-I Revenge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: ISD-I Revenge

Imperator Class Star Destroyer, Mark I Revenge

Commanding Officer--Captain Chris Britton
Executive Officer--Vacant

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.

Last edited by on Mon May 30, 2005 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Location: On the Bridge of a Star Destroyer shouting at crappy officers.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject:

I walked onto the Bridge of my new ship. Of course i had been on many of these but walking on in charge of one gave you a sense of pride and joy to be marveled at. I strolled around the bridge just trying to get a feel for everythng and get to know where everytihng was. Being stuck on Courscant for 3 years was not what i had planned. At least we had survived Endor. But i lost many good friends. I had felt different somehow. I Gazed out the window over the Capital when i young Lieutenant came up to me. he was Nervous. I scowled at him slightly but did not show it.
"Sir i have reports on the ships sytems. All the diagnostics work out alright. we have all systems go." He said and handed me a readout of the systems.
"Thank you Lieutenant. Have the sytems been tested yet?" I asked.
"No sir. The techs did not feel it was nessasary for-"
"Listen Lieutenant. we are in a bad time here. I am here to make sure everyone and everything is at peak effiicancy. i am not in the mood for slackers here. Now i want all systems tested to make sure they do run. You can't just trust readouts. You have to see them for yourself. now get moving.I want all systems tested by the end of the day at least." I said. I had not yelled but i had stuck a very obivous hint of angry and annoyance in my voice.

my last view of him was him leaving the bridge. I sighed and thought. Junior officers. always wanting to do ti the easy way so they can see guns and Turbolasers. Like me I chuckled at the thought. but i had grown out of it long ago. I knew how things should be done. i strolled around and got to know this beauty of a ship.

Commander of the Star Destroyer 'Revenge'
Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Ord Mantell

A few hours later i went back onto the Bridge. I had taken time to sdettle into my quarters and i felt mroe then ready to be the Empires fist in any campaign. i felt a sly grin cross my face at the thought of the Galaxy soon being back under our control. I as i gazed at the planet i heard a voice behind me.
"Um. Sir." said the Lieutenant who i saw earlier.
"What is it officer?" i said. my eyes narrowed. "Not more delays?" i growled.
"Um. n-no sir. I came to tell you that testing has just been completed and all systems are functioning within normal parameters." he said. he was nervous.
"Thank you. About time too. You will learn how to do things the best way possible. Stay close to those who know best and you will do fine. Now report to your stations. We re heading to Ord Mantell." I said. "We have some facilites to take down. Tell Commander Sala to report. I want him on the Bridge.
"Aye sir. Ord Mantell? the industrial Place?" Said the Lieutenant.
"Yes. i will say no more. get ready to leave." I said. The Lieutenant saluted and left. I pressed the Comm.
"All men. report to stations. we are leaving dock. i have been given clearence to leave." I said. I walked over and went to the helm.
"Helm. set course for Ord Mantell at full speed as son as we are clear of the planet." I said
"Aye sir. Co-ordinates laid in and ready." said the Helm. i nodded and walked back to the window. I saw the gem of a capital get small untill we entered Hyperspace. I grinned. it was time to return to glory once and for all.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject:

After about half an hour in Hypderspace. i was called up the Bridge. i had been enjoying a drink and felt more then prepared to test this beast out. as i came on the Bridge i saw Commander Sala confering wth some officers. I walked over to greet him.
"Commander.Nice to see you here. i trust you are ready for this attack." I said.
"Yes sir. We came out of warp at the pre-arragned co-ordinates as you specified. qwe are holiding position about the Complex and are awating instructions." Said Commander Sala.
"Excellent work Commander. Those ignorant fools have no idea of the threat they are about to face. They do not even know we are here. i want no room for slack here. Everything must go according to plan. i want these industrial Buildings to be producing supplies with an Imperial Marker before the suns rise." i said with a sneer. i gazed at the planet and it's rescourses we would harvest.
"Yes sir. I will see to it. How shall we proceed?" Sald Sala. I gestured he follow me and I went to the briefing chamber. I saw a man standing there when we walked him. he came up amd saluted.
"Sir. i am Lieutenant Tantor. I am in charge of the invasion force. i am instructed to follow your orders." he said. I grinned and a supirior smile. i knew this mans record and felt certain he could do his job. I pulled up thebattlefielf interface.
"OK. the industial complext is situated on a large group of rocks wich house it's workforce. it is ment to protect them. but it stops them from sensing what comes into orbit.we must use this to our advantage." I said. I pointed to a hilly outcrop about 3 clicks from the main entrance.
"I want you to land your troops to the south and establish a base here. out of the way. there is little people out there. But if you find anyone. capture them and prevent our cover being blown. the place will protect you from scout caft and is out of range of sensors. Once you have establised a base. then send men forward to scout for a main entrance. Scans show only a small Militia here. You will have little problem. but the populace may resist attempts at capture. report in once you have done this. I will give you morinstruction." i grinned. "ood luck. do not fail me or the Empire. i want you to succed at all cost. we must win." I said. We walked out. i saw men rushing about and getting ready. i looked out at the window. I sneered.
I remained on the Bridge while the crew prepared for the invasion. I was men getting ready and swarms of TIE patrols protecting the planet. i then got a transmission over the comm. i went to the holonet and opened it up. it was Lieutenant Tantor.
"Sir, we are ready to disembark the ships hangar bay at your command." he said, with a tone of eagerness in his voice.
"Then proceed at will. get down to the co-ordinates and establise a foothold. Make sure you leave nothing that fights alive." i said. with a supirior tone in my voice.
"Yes sir. Tantor out." he said and his image died. I walked back over to the Bridge and watched as the troops proceeded to the planet. I saw the builder shuttles with the Commander modules and turrets head down flanked by AT-AT barges and troop shuttles. like an Armarda on the move. I smiled in comtempt as i saw the Emperors arm extend. Now to show our wrath. i thought. I walked to the BHCI to monitor the action.

About 10 minutes later i saw the base was establised and Scout Troopers heading to Vantage points on the hills and valleys. I saw ferry shuttles and barges landing men and supplies on the surface. i began to relax more and sneered at the thought of how easy this seemed. Then i got a transmission from a trooper.
"Sir. I am seeing and detecting massive troop movments heading via a valley to our position. They have vehicles and a lot of men. They are not rebels but a national defense force. they are trying to take us down." He said. with a panic.
"Ok trooper, first relax. What i want us to do is deploy all the men and vehicles avaliable at our end of the valley, Use the hills and rocks a cover. This will force them into a bottleneck. Keep out of sight. deploy all scouts with sniper rilfes and rocket lanchers on the tops of the valleys and flank them. i am directing shuttles with turrets to help in the defense. I am sending TIE fighters and Bombers to hit them from the top and sides. i am going to get the bombers to hit the rocks to block off the valley. it will stop more incursions. Now go! I want no faliure!" I barked. I then went to the BHCI and watched.

5 minutes later i aw the enemy coem itno wiew. It was big but of little threat. but they had to be destroyed or captured. i sneered as the ambush was set. then I saw fire from our men. I saw explosion rip into the force. The pitiful fools! How dare they defy our will! I thensaw the TIE's came in. They hit the rocks and the enemy on my instuction. i saw rocks fall and trapping soem on our side. They made a mad dash on our position but it came to no avial. they were routed. I sneered. I pressed the comm.
"Take all prisoners back up to the Star destroyer for torture for infomation. i want the hills to be secured and scouts to be sent to the area surrounding the Industral district to see what advanteges we can gain." i ordered.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject:

I took a couple of hours off while the attack currently took place. I felt i could lighten up a bit. I left Commander Sala in charge. I went and had a drink and then had some sleep. I was awoken about an hour later.
"What is it Commander? This had better be good." i growled.
"Sir. the hills have been secured and I sent scouts out to scan the area surrounding the Complex. They have just returned. I decide to ask you what wwas next." Said Sala.
"Excellent work commander. Tell all men to hold position. I am on my way to the Bridge now. Britton out." I said and i clicked off the holonet.

I jogged all the way to the Bridge. i came on and saw Commander Sala standing and facing the Window. i went up to him.
"Well commander. Are the men ready for orders?" I said under hushed breath.
"Yes sir." he said. I pressed the Comm and i got through to the Forces.
"Attention all units. Mass your numbers and prepare to assault the complex. i want the AT-AT 's covering each others flanks to protect them selves and deploy AT-St's and AT-PT's deployer in and arround the AT-AT's. make sure they cover the troop transports and troopers. I want them to assault the main entrace. I want no retreat and a constant strea of reinforcements. I want you to be seen. this will distrat the gaze of the enemy, Then drop dark troopers to distract and shake up the defender. also send in TIE Fighter and Bombers. Make sure the stormtroopers kncok out the A-A guns. Stop at nothing, show no mercy." I said. Then i got a transmission. It was the govenor of the complex
"This is Govenor Sati. Why are you here? I did nothing wrong. Please have mercy."Ah Govenor. i hoped to hear from you. I have been ordered to capture your Complex. I have been informed that you have forgotten to pay yur tributes to the Empire and you frequently send weapons to the Rebels." I said with a supiriror tome in my voice.
"Please. tThey bribed me. i did not know...." he said.
"I am told to take this complex in the name of the Empire. And to take you alive to the Emperor. So tyou can be...'Corrected." I said and laughed. I clicked off the Comm.
"This is Captain Britton to all men. Attack now. leave no survivors. I want the Govenor alive. Bring him to me." i said and laughed. I went to the BHCI to watch.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject:

As i watched i saw the bulk of the Army head towards the Complex. as i expected the enemy pulled most of the men they had behind thier walls and tried to dig in. It will come to no avail. I thought. I grinned at the holo map bellow me. I felt great pride in knowing that the planet would soon be ours.

I waited untill we were fired upon. now that tghe men were distracted we could commence the next step. I turned to my first officer.
"Commander. Order the realsse of the Dark Troopers. Order them to drop on the forward wall and disable the A-A guns, tell the army to hold position. wait untill i tell them to move." I said. he nodded and ordered the Dark Troopers to be realesed. I saw on the BHCI the pods drop down and the dark Troopers began to cause mayhem. The dsefenders were confused and firing in any random direction. I had told to Dark Troopers to take out the A-A Guns. They did that within minutes. I pressed the comms.
"Order all TIE squaderons to launch and drop ordinance on the defenders. Do not take out any of the industial buildings. Clear a way for the defenders." i said. I head the TIE's were lauched and i saw utter mayhem commence. Out men were orderly. they knew what to do. I ordered the army in. I waited for the end.

I looked over silently at the BHCI as the A-A guns were silenced and the defenders were being massacered. I managed a sly smile. I pressed the comm.
"This is Captain Britton to the Imperial Army. Commence attack. Enter the Building and kill all who resist. Bring me the Govenor. I am sure Moff Jendob will have some...questions for him. Take this complex for your Emperor!" I called. I pressed the button again and the comms went off. I waited as the army moved in i saw the defenders try helplessly to fight off the Stormtroopers but they were cut down by enemy fire. I saw men retreat and were cut down or captured. I smiled as the battle was complete and the defenders were capturned. i got a comm.
"This is the head of the ground forces. the battle is won. we have the Govenor. He is pleding for mercy. What shall we do?" he said.
"Bring thim to the brig. i will call Moff Jendob. If we tries anything funny. Put of the those Torture droids on him. i want him to keep still." I said. I then went to my officer to call him. I pressed the comm. the holonet came up and the Image of Moff Jendob came up.
"What is it captain? Have you done what we asked?" he said.
"yes sir. We have the complex and the Govenor is ring taken up here. I will bring him back to you Moff/" I said.
"Excellent. You may report back to me for your next assignment." he said. I nodded and left. I went back to the Bridge.
"Helm. order all Forces to return to the ship. An Imperial task force is on it's way to secure and reopen the Complex. leave a force behind to manage things. Engage" i said. we entered hyperspace and left.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject:

As the Revenge came out of Hyperspace at Dantooine i looked out upon the planet. It looked desolate and worthless. But at the same time ti loooked beautiful and peeaceful. But it had to be taken. That was the way of the Empire. But it was important. On it was a Rebel base. It had to be destroyed and the planet taken. I head heard from a Lieutenant Shadowstakler that he ad been here. I was looking forward to taking it out. It would please him i bet. Since my promotion i had asked to be more involved with the fleet and i was promised it. I hoped Moff Jendob was as good as his word. I thought about Govenor Heckle's offer. I still felt i had made the right choice. I sighed to myself. My meeting with Moff Jendob had went well. He trusted me and i did not want to let hm down. i recalled the meeting.
"I want Dantooine crushed and it made a part of the Empire. We need strategical places to launch attacks. Your efforts on Ord Mantell were quite pleasing. You deserved your promotion." Moff Jendob had said. I had looked straight at him.
"Yes sir. I will have Dantooine in 3 days. i will make sure the Rebels pay for thier ignorence and self beliefs. I will make sure the command is brought back so you can 'disscuss' matters with him." I replied.
"Very good. Bring that base to the gound. Kill all who resist and bring any survivors to me. I am sure Emperor Vader will be most pleased to get them. Dissmissed." He had said.
I felt pleased with that thought. I then went to my officer to contact Moff Jendob.

I reached my office in a rush and did not stop for anything. I got myserlf a coffee and some toast and contacted Moff Jendob on the holonet.
"What is it Commodore?" he asked.
"Sir. I have arrived at Dantooine as you requested. I am making preparations fr the attack. i will have it within the next 2 days. I am just getting the lay on the land so we can co-ordinate an attack." I said. "I hope that is within your satisfaction." I added.
"Well done Commodore. I am sure you will pull it off. commence attack when you are ready. Kill all who resist and bring any high ranking officers to me. Don't be afraid." He said.
"I won't i will carry it out in the nae of the Emperor." I said.
"Well done. Report back to me when you are done. Jendob out." he said and the holonet clicked off. I finsihed my toast and began to write a log fo the attack. I would finish it later. I left for the Bridge.

I called up Commander Sala. He came to me.
"Yes sir. What are your orders?" he said. His confidence had grown since i spoke to him last.
"I want us to move into an orbit outside of their sensors. I want scout fighters to be sent out to get the lay on the land. Get probe droids ready for launch to investigate the Rebel ase here. I want the location and statistics. Get me anything you can." I said. i made sure i added a tone of supiriority and anger to my tone so i looked convincing.
Yes sir i will get on it. Do you think this is wise?" he added.
"Goddammit Sala!" I snapped. "To beat your enemy you must first know your enemy! If you go in all guns blazing you will die! Now get to it!" I yelled. He managed a slight smile and left. taking some men with him. I looked over the planet. it seemed quiet. but they would soon change that. I heard the computer voice boom over our heads going.
"All fighters to stations. Droid mantanence teams to launch bay 3." It said and repeated. I ordered a red alert and all hands to battle stations. I saw the probe droids streak towards the planet like blue meteors. I was silent as i saw scout fighters following. Like bees. I waited for the report.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject:

I returned to my officer to work and think. The reconassiance teams would not be back for a few hours yet. So i took this time to get myself prepared for the battle and to get some work out the way. I got myself some tea and a bit of breakfast. We had arrived early in the morning. I sat down and looked at some reports. I tuted at some. Some people were asking for reassignment. Some complained about others. Some needed clearnce for repairs. I shook my head. I did some of them.Junior offciers. They did not know thier place. Always wanted to run before they walked. I would deal with them later. I then went to starting writing a report on Dantooine and it's strategical adbantages for the teams sent here after i had mopped up the base here. I had a team on board who would be staying here to keep the peace.

About an hour laster. After i did the reports and gotten some sleep I was called up the Bridge. Thre was no rush so i walked calmly and firmly. Tryng to look like a man who knew what he was doing. I got to the bridge in a few minutes. I walked up to Commander sala and Lieutenant Tantor. I spoke.?" I said, looking urgent and annoyed.
"What is it men. This better be good. Have the Scouts reported back?" I asked.
"Yes sir. They have reported back. The land seemed to be mostly flat with little cover in beetween. There is some woodland and a few hills. but it has not strategical value. The Rebel base appeare to be a small base with about 4 smaller complexes desgined to accomidate men and weapons, There is a few outer defenses and a small permineter wall but nothing too hard. There central building is a tower which appeares to be the Commander centre. There is also a hangar bay at the back and a radar site. This has a few fighter in it but not much else." Said Lieutenant Tantor.
"Very good. And the Capital?" I glared.
"It appeares to be nothing special. Just has a local police force. it should not last too long. The Govenment should be easily persuaded." He said.
"Very good. but we are here for the Rebels. Prepare the men and meet me in the Breifing room in 20 minutes." I said.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject:

I waited silently untill my men came into the breifing room. I was still as they calmly walked in like they knew nothing could go wrong. I hop[ed they were right or i would have thier heads. I semmed happy at the thought that the Rebels would soon wash in thier own blood. I waited untill they are ready. I then spoke.
"Alright. This will be our first conflict with rebels on this ship. Due to how the terrain looks we will have to take a different approach to getting this base down. I want us to use the trees for cover. I will not afford to put put a base. It is too risky untill we have defeated the Rebels. I want us to land heavy Artillery on the far side of the woods to the base. I then want themt o get into range using the trees as cover and then open fire on the base. I want it to have all defenses disabled." I said. I saw nods from Commander Sala and Lieutenant Tantor. i carried on.
"Ok. I will not risk us putting AT-AT's out onto the field. I will have troops and AT-ST's and PT's landed in the woods so they are concealed in the trees. Make sure they land out of comms range of the base. I want them to wait inside the woods untill the bombardment is complete. then Rush in and take the base. Killing all who resist and taking any officers alive." i said. The Lieutenant Tantor piped up.
"Sir. What about the fighters on the other side of the base. Intell reports A-wings and Y-wings on it. the could easily kill us all." I said. My eyes narrowed, i tightened my lips and spoke back to him.
"ah excellent Tantor. I want you to deploy AA weapons and guns on the side of the base , take some artillery along and make sure nothing gets off it." I said and he nodded back. hinting my anger.
"Ok then. lets go and show them who they are dealing with. Dismissed." I said.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject:

I stood by the BHCI as i saw troops deploying just as i had planned. They set up on both sides of the forest and awaited for my signal. Like a well oiled machine they stoof still, waiting like troops should be for the signal. I pressed the comm and spoke.
"This is Commodore Chris Britton. Fire at will." I said and then seconds later i hrard the thunder and roar of the artillery. It was a spectacular view to behold. I felt like it was a fireworks display, i saw scarlet and crimson fly about. i sqaw it hit the base like a knife through butter. Anyone in there would surely be obliterated. I smieled and gave the order for the advance for the troops. i saw the speed across the field. I let the artillery continue firing on the airbase to stop all air support. I saw the men and vehicles walk casually across the field like on drill. I smiled and let them continue. They entered the base. I put the comms on adn heard Aaarrrrrrrrgggghs from the relebs, they have no chance now that defenses were knocked out. I siled mroe and laughed.
"Realease the fighters. destroy everything in it's path. Then send foeces to the captial and let them know the arm of the Emperor has now reached them! Proceed.!" I called and laughed. As the army began to head to all points and fill out it mission. I waited for the end.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject:

I remained motionless and silent as the Rebels were torn apart by the relentlessness and ferocity of out armed men. And with all defenses knocked out and men inside there was not chance for the pitiful rebels. I then got a communication.
"Commodore, sir, the base has fallen. From the intellegence we can gather on here they were in the process of Packing up. They were leaving. It seems the entire remainder of the rebel alliance has been fleeing from the galaxy. We have some officers and soliders here sir. Shall we take them up there." I was told. I puased as i pondered this. I had been told that they had been gone. i kept it from my men. They must have been panicing and trying to get out as soon as they can. These men had been left behind. I spoke up.
"No Sergant. Kill them. leave none alive. Then report back as soon as we can. I have shuttles on the airfield, proceed to them, I have retrived some rebel fighers for analisis. But get out. I will demolish the base from here." I said wickedly and ruithlessley.
"Understood sir. out." The sergant said. and his crystal blue image faded from the holonet. I turned silentkly and descreetly to look outside. then up came Lieutenant Tantor. he looked in a hurry and was scuffy.
"Sir, we have been told the Peacekeeping forces have reached the Captal and overthrown the Government. An Imperial delegation is now in charge.." He said quite worredlwy.
"Excellent. Put the old council to death and keep it quiet. Then put more forces into the Captail. Then power up the main cannon. Target it at the base and reduce it to charred ruins." I said without a quiver.
"Aye sir." He said and ran off. i stodd still for about 5 minutes as i a\w shuttles return and go like bees in a hive. Then i got a call.
"The main cannon is onlin sir." I was told.
"Fire at will, do not stop untill the base is gone.!" I called angrilly. I then saw what lokked like blue lighting pummel down to the plannet. I saw explosions like balls flare up. Then silence. I then turned to the helm.
"Lieutenant. Set course for Coruscant and maximum Hypderdrive. Now!" I called. I went to my officer to think and relax untill we got more orders.

The Revenge is now at Coruscant.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject:

I sat down to finish up my report, i was over the Captail and happy to be looking down at it's twinkling lights once more. It was good to be home at Coruscant once more. It was the safest part in my opinion, so i felt great pride and pleasure in it. I typed it as fast as i could, eager to get back to work. I had gotten little to do. I finished up and transmitted. I then sat back. I then went to my room and got some coffee to keep me going, then a bleep made me start. I went over and turned to the holonet. I flicked it on, It was Moff Jendobs face, The sign of a leader. I smiled and rgetted him
"Sir, it is a pleasure. What can i do to serve." I said gracefully. and bowed.
"Nice to have you back Commodore. I have a new assignment for you. You will meet up with a fleet and attack the planet Brentaal." He said with a tinge of anticipation in his voice. I felt better.
"Thank you sir. I will not let you down. I am here to serve the Emperor as always." I said in a harsh but happy tone.
"Excellent. I look forward to seeing you back when ti is done. Good luck Chris." he said and chuckled. His deep image flickered and fadedI was pleased. I could now at last get to take more fo a part on the war. This was what i was waiting for. I then got up, i strolled out with some pride in my step and nodded to some men on the way. I felt ready to do this. Pride surged in my like electricty. I was ready to do this. I came up and saw some men confering. I barked.
"Men, set course for the Brentaal system as fast as possible. We have some buisness to tajke care of. I want no slackingn and i want you all to be ready!" I shouted, like bees, the men rushed around and were doing the job like proper Imperials. I wanted another world to add to the two i had conquored in the Emperors name. Like a we entered a blue hole, we lurhced forward into Hyperspace. I watched calmly from my window.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject:

A few hours passed with little incident, I got my men to review logs and get ready for the attack. I hoped this would be a good mission, i was determined to do my best. Soon i heard a rumble with told me that we ad dropped out fo Hyperspace. I saw this unassumng little planet and then ai saw something with made me proud, a whole group of Star Destroyers. This was a sight i longed to see. Now i felt confident. This would be the real test. I smirked at the souls who dwelled on this planet. They would soon be ours. As i came out i was aproacjed by an officer.
"Sir, Commodore Onca wishes to contact you. He is in charge of the fleet." He said, he seemed calm and relaxed.
"Thank you Lieutenant, leave me." I said in a harsh tone, he nodded and did, then an image of a man flcikered up on the screen, I smiled at this and awaited for a response. It was confident and wicked.
"Welcome Britton, I have been informed of your arrival. I turst you are read for this?" He said. I smiled.
"Yes sir, I am at your command sir." I replied.
"Good, This planet belongs to the U.R.R.W. We need ot show them what we thnk of Traitors, We will attack them and decinate them." He said confident of victory. "I want you to take out the shield Generator guarding the planet, then join us as we attack the surface itself." He said like he was groomed for Battle.
"Yes sir, I will waited your order to attack. I will do my best sir." I said. looking obediant. He smiled and faded from view. I turned ot look at the fleet and i waited for the command.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject:

I stood over the planetary shields looking down on them. I awaited for the strom. Then i saw a man come up to me, He look afraid and tired, My eyes narrowed to slited and i scowled. He spoke in hushed breath.
"Sir, incoming transmission from Commander Onca." he said, i turned and signaled for it to turn on. I heard his voice.
"Onca to the Revenge, you may begins your attack on the shields, give them hell, show then what we are made of." he said with a supiror smile. I nodded gleefully and turned.
"Lieutenant, open fire on that shield, once it is down then move in for attack and destroy it, leave none alive." I said and laughed to myself. I saw blue streaks, like comets, fly smoothly towards the shields generator. it was ncie to see them light up. I hoped those men inside would realise what they had paid for. I laughed and stood to attention and waited for them to go down.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject:

The Bombardment was going splendedley. The shields were taking a pounding and anything that dared try to attack us was shot out of the sky. I grinned to myself as this happened. I could the shields constantly light up as they were hit by bright crystal blue streaks of laser. I waited with anticipation for the chance to attack. Then, i saw one laser penatrate right thorough and hit the sheilds, from the Star Destroyer next to mine. I was happy at this. I shouted harshly.
"Set course for that Generator, I want it anilalated! Hit it with everything we have!" I shouted, the officers bellow me responded, we pushed forward and i saw the Generator loom into sight, little pitiful lasers tried to fire at me and but shields were too strong, but there was lots of them. I could feel the ship vibrating under the attacks, I saw how we fired all we had at the generator, causing it to light up as each bolt hit, then, i heard an explosion and a rock, I was watch TIE Fights and Bombers swarm around the Base, giving it hell. I barked.
"What the hell just hit us!" I shouted. "I demand to know!"
"Sir, we took a bladt right bellow our Bridge deflector shields, I am detecting a swarm of fighters next to the Generator." Called an officer from the Ops station.
"Intensitfly the shields i want nothing to get through us! Realsed more fighters to keep the enemy occupied, and over the other Star Destroyers! I want the assault to continue regardless of loss!" I shouted, the officers fell into line and the assault continued, we began to bombard that ship, it was taking a lot of flak. I smiled, eager for the end to comsume them. Then, a direct hit on the bridge ment i saw sparks fly and men get tgrown like dools. we seemed to be veering out of control, heading right for the planet. This made me laugh. odd enough the poor souls. I teh regained my sense and shouted.
"Get propulsion back, and fall back to the fleet!" I shouted.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire

Last edited by on Mon May 30, 2005 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject:

Chris, there aren't cruisers at Brentaal. You're just hitting the shield.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Chris Britton
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject:

The Bridge was a mess. I could see medic droids and men coming in to carry away the wounded, my uniform was torn. I winced at the pain, Commander Sala came up to me.
"Sir, do you need help?" he called
"No! I want you to put everyone on full alert. Get proulsion back!" I shouted, near anger, he ran off. I looked over, the battle was no progressing, defense were too strong and the fleet was not able to make any progress. This pissed me right off. I then got a call.
"Sir, Commodore Onca is hailing." he said, out of breath. I nodded to put him on. I turned to the Holonet.
"What are your orders sir? They better be something?" I called, he scowled.
"I am ordering a fleet wide retreat to Coruscant, can you move?" He said, looking really annoyed.
"We can't our Bridge took a direct hit from a fighter, It knocked out propulsion." I said, trying to look annoyed, then i heard a voice, iw as one the verge of shouting for interupting, but the message got rid of the tempting feeling.
"Sir, Propulsion is back, only just! Orders?" He called.
"Fall back to Coruscant now! Before we have mroe of the Bastards on our tail!" I screamed, I nodded to Onca and he clicked off, i let out a relieved breath as we entered that familiar tunnel and broke off to Coruscant.

Imperial Navy
Galactic Empire
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » In Game Repository » ISD-I Revenge
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All content and data are copyright © the SWVII CMAC Council unless otherwise noted by same.

SWVII Theme is based off the Solaris font. We claim no copyright, except on banner image[s].
Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003