Room 545 (4-LOM's Quarters) - Hotel Imperial
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Room 545 (4-LOM's Quarters) - Hotel Imperial
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Room 545 (4-LOM's Quarters) - Hotel Imperial

After the long, uneventful night, 4-LOM had decided to call it a day...that is, once a few matters were dealt with.

The overhead light filled Room 545 on as a protocol droid, a crimson colored Nikto, and a crime boss filed inside. "I know it is late," 4-LOM said quietly, "But I called this meeting because something big is happening. Did anyone notice Fett? Or the Solos?"

Murgth'a sighed as he rolled his eyes. "Forrel, shut down the Paranoia circuits, for Gods' sake. There's nothing going on, this is just a party. You know, where you have fun?"

"One day that attitude will cause your death," 4-LOM snapped back. "Think about it. When all the important leaders from former warring factions -"

"This isn't a holovid game! You and your theories -"

"Will you two quiet down!"

4-LOM and Murgth'a turned to see Targulla with her arms crossed, clearly unamused. "You both know you're partly right, and partly wrong. Perhaps when Drake gets here we can all begin to think clearly."

"What? Stormtrooper filet mignon is my speciality. You should try it sometime." - Heg Tralle, Falleen culinary "artist"

4-LOM, Bounty Hunter for the Lady of Geonosis

Abigail Vrex, Zeltron bounty hunter

1,545,050,000 credits

Last edited by Jaxxon Five-D on Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Space Jawa
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject:

”… tly wrong. Perhaps when Drake gets here we can all begin to think clearly."

Drake spoke as he entered the room. He was still wearing the formal wear he had put on for the ball, as he hadn’t taken the time to go to his own room and change.

“Now would be the time to find out. Am I making anyone think clearer?”

”That was a lame entrance line.”
”Then you think up something better.”
”How about not saying anything at all?”
”Oh, I think I got blister from that burn.” He thought with a bout of sarcasm.

R3, still without his left arm, entered behind him, no longer wearing a restraining bolt and his grenade launcher refilled.

R3-B
Drake IIM-3's loyal companion

Assests:
99,850 Credits

Nora Stark
Owner and head of StarteK Industries

Assets:
21,350,000 Credits
StarteK Industries
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Targulla let a smile curl across her fleshy face. "Well, that'll be seen through your actions..." She chuckled as she looked toward 4-LOM. "I assume you have something to tell us?"

Sometimes I wish I'd never met her, 4-LOM thought as he put a holovid player onto the greyish card table. After some buttons were pressed, the player hummed and produced two large building blueprints. "This is where the Galactic Ball is being held, and the Hotel Imperial." The Hotel map sprouted a red "X" with a picture of a Human female next to it. "And this is where Skywalker was attacked. From Targulla's contacts we know that the 'assassin' knew how to use a 'saber."

The picture held steady while 4-LOM turned to face his fellow hunters. "No normal gathering would have an event like this take place, so something must be wrong. By chance, we are in the perfect place to prevent another attack.

And for why I called this meeting: We may be hunters, but this is a chance to show that the Guild lives again. If one VIP is guarded from death, think of the PR!"

"What? Stormtrooper filet mignon is my speciality. You should try it sometime." - Heg Tralle, Falleen culinary "artist"

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Space Jawa
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject:

R3 turned his dome to look at Drake.

“Are you sure you told me what happened correctly?”

”I told you what happened according to the way I understood it.” He replied to the droid over his shoulder.

“I’m confused. Is the assassin you’re talking about the woman or the imperial guy who cut her down?”

R3-B
Drake IIM-3's loyal companion

Assests:
99,850 Credits

Nora Stark
Owner and head of StarteK Industries

Assets:
21,350,000 Credits
StarteK Industries
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject:

"I mean the assassin," 4-LOM replied. "I'm sure there are other incidents that would back my point, but -"

The droid's comm went off loudly and, after a beep, a shaken male voice began speaking. "Uh, Mr. 4-LOM, uh, sir? Uh, Lady Arlyn asked me to pass on some important information to you: Boba Fett was after you at the Party. He, uh, wanted to kill you. Also, in case you haven't noticed, uh, there might be some hostility going on the surface so you might wanna leave. Um, out!"

4-LOM fell silent for a moment. That b***d...I knew it! But there's no way for me to...not now... "Gentlemen, Lady, you heard the man. We need to pack up and head out - be in the lobby in twenty minutes, or you'll be left behind. Move it!"

Murgth'a tried to say something, but nothing came out. Targulla tapped him on the shoulder as she said "You heard him, there's nothing we can do. C'mon!" With that the two hurried to their hotel rooms, making sure to avoid as many Imperials as they could.

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Room 545 (4-LOM's Quarters) - Hotel Imperial
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: