Sixteenth Squadron
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Thanagar » Sixteenth Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Sixteenth Squadron

Flag Officer: Commodore Kalydon Skirata
Line Commanders: Line Captains Drezhba, Mallox, and Erit

Defensive Squadron 16
  • Imperator-Class Star Destroyer, Mark II Westfallen
  • Victory-Class Star Destroyer, Mark I Suchet
    Dreadnaught-Class Heavy Cruiser Rurik
    CR-90 Corvette Cupil
    CR-90 Corvette Loqua
    CR-90 Corvette Pirate's Grave
  • Victory-Class Star Destroyer, Mark II Puglia
    Interdictor Cruiser Picket
    Lancer-Class Frigate Cubitt
    Carrack Cruiser Giennah
    Carrack Cruiser Gurab
  • Venator-Class Star Destroyer Vermillion
    Carrack Cruiser Girtab
    Carrack Cruiser Gomeisa
    Carrack Cruiser Gorgonea Tertia
    Carrack Cruiser Grafias
    Carrack Cruiser Grumium

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject:

The Black Star came out of hyperspace to Corellia. "A beautiful world" I though to myself.

The Black Star had just travelled from the planet Thanagar, where I recently became the commander of it's Defensive Squadron. We rushed from that world under special order form Supreme Moff Jendob himself to bolster Corellia's defenses in case of a surprise engagement.

"Like they really need us" I said as I stared in amazement at the beast ouside the viewport. Ahead was the Prestige...the personal Executor of the Supreme Moff. A marvelous Dreadnaught...but awfully big.

I heard one of the bridge officers comment, "Holy Fierfek, that ship is enormous!"
"Yes it is. Fitting for a Supreme Moff is it not Lieutenant?" I asked the yong officer. His response was a simple "If you say so."

There they were, off the starboard side, Squadron 16, my squadron. I had thumbed through the list of ships and their officers. "Impressive" I thought.

"Communicatons officer, open a channel to the Squadron"
"This is Commodore Kalydon Thantos Skirata of the Venator Black Star. I have been given command by special order of Supreme Moff Ams Jendob."

"I want all ships to take up defensive postitions around the planet, Interdictor Picket, activate interdiction field immediately. All other ships, have your fighters ready for immediate launch."
A series of "aye sirs" came over the comm.

I stood at the front of my bridge surveying the planet ahead of me...wondering about what is to happen...

Commodore Kalydon Skirata--Venator Black Star

Captain--Dark Trooper IV

"In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds.

They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war.

And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened.

Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "

Passage from "Mandalorians: Identity and Language"
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalydon Skirata
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject:

The battle was over...finally.
Now we could get back to our duties. But first, there was business.

"Communications, open comms to the squad."
To all ships, you will remain in orbit and make sure no more uninvited guests drop by to visit."
"The Black Star is heading to Mon Calamari to the trial of Prime Unu."

"But before we go, all ships are to practice drilling for combat. The time it took for the troops to get combat ready was pitiful. Two minutes is not acceptable. You will drill until you beat my crew's score of forty seconds. Other than that, you did admirably. That is all."

I sat thinking to myself...
"Am I being hard on them? No, if my troops can do forty seconds, they can too...and they will, or they'll repeat the practice until they do."

Captain--Dark Trooper IV

"In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds.

They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war.

And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened.

Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalydon Skirata
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject:

After recieving the Commodore's transmission and their orders, the ships of Defensive Squadron 16 departed the world of Corellia to head to Thanagar.

The Sixteenth Squadron is heading to Thanagar.

Captain--Dark Trooper IV

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Thanagar » Sixteenth Squadron
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: