CR90: Light's Guide
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » CR90: Light's Guide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: CR90: Light's Guide

Yoogle had received a mission from Arlyn, Lady of Geonosis, and they were to go to Rutan and solve the century long debate and near-war between the Rutanians and their offshoot race Senalis. They were near blood shed and with Yoogle's Old Republic knowldge of negotations, perhaps he could calm the system down and save millions of lives.

Yoogle boarded the bridge and ordered the ship to make a jump to the Rutan System. From there he left for his meditation chambers where he would await Kam's arrival where they would discuss the past and his father's history.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject:

Kam entered the meditation room. He looked at Yoogle, and bowed his head as a sign of respect. He then took a seat nerbay Yoogle. "Master Yoogle, I was wondering whether now was the time to talk about the past that I have missed, but still affects all jedi regardless?" Kam patiently awaited his response.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject:

Yoogle nodded and his eyes opened to greet the young newly reformed Jedi. He had a dark past. Mainly one that was forced upon him. Yoogle waived his hand, telling Kam to join him in meditation. They sat together in a long and substained silence. Yoogle then reopened his eyes carefully. And said, "Open your heart, you must, or affect you, the past will not."

Yoogle continued reviewing several questions Kam would have for him and said, "Patience you must have. Tell you, I will." Yoogle stopped sensing an emotion of gratitude within the young lad. "Ask me, your first question, you shall."

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject:

Kam nodded, and lowered his head, concentrating on clearing his mind. He was now entering the state required for a proper meditation to be effective. He heard Yoogle's statement, and responded with his question. "Master Yoogle, I'd like to know what my father and the original Jedis were like before they were destroyed."
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject:

Yoogle held up his hand. A vision of a young girl in pain arrived. It was fresh and new. Yoogle sensed the general reason and finally the planet of "Shivaelius 4" appeared within his mind. "Yes, been there, I have." Yoogle thought. Yoogle took out a communicator from his pocket and pressed the large blue button.

"Helm, take us to Ioska, Shivaelius 4, you will. Neccesary, speed is." Yoogle said turning to Kam. Yoogle tucked the communicator away and continued, "A young possible Jedi found, I have." Yoogle smiled and then began to answer Kam's questions.

"Perhaps wait this question can?" Yoogle felt as if another student would soon join their midst and he could answer both of their questions in one conversation. And possibly, create a bond between the three of them. His smile faded into a familiar young face and said, "Test our saber skills, we shall."

Yoogle stood up from his meditation trance and once again took out his odd communication device. He pressed a series of numbers and then the floor began to move. In fact, the room began to move drastically into the shape of a Jedi Training room. Yoogle looked around, clearly the first time using that button, and smiled. He pulled out his small green blade and waited as he said, "Turn down the crystals, we will. So hurt, you will not be." Yoogle laughed and knew that Kam was most likely as good as he was. But then again, Yoogle had three hundred years of training with the blade.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Kam nodded at Yoogle, and smiled as he turned down the crystal power on his weapon, so as not to hurt Yoogle if the unlikely chance would present itself. Kam was indeed good with a lightsaber, and was a very skilled warrior at it. However he has lost quite a bit of his talents with it after returning to the light side, and no longer uses anger as his fuel. "Master Yoogle, you'll probably be the victor, but this doesn't mean I'll go easy on you."

Kam laughed friendly as he ignited his saber, and the blue blade emerged from it. Kam then got into the defensive stance Soresu, holding his saber close to his body. He has now cleared his mind, and was concentrating on practicing against Yoogle. He was awaiting Yoogle's first move, and start sidestepping to one side, then would stop and start moving in the other direction. I know that I have good skills with a saber. I'm not proud of it, but I did ascend the ranks under Palpatine very quickly, in large part due to my skills with a saber, and my potential with it. But I know must use my brain over emotions while fighting. I should take this practice seriously, after all everyone really needs as much as they can learn for the future. Master Yoogle has the experience though, he's been there and done it all, at least compared to myself.

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle smiled, reflecting both his youth and age. Yoogle's green blade was a flashed blur as he jumped across the training field. He moved rapidly and impressively, Kam was a lot better than intended. Their blades met in the typical fashion.

"Impressive blade skills, you have." Yoogle said and then performed some Force-assisted jumps. Yoogle landed harder than expected but moved his hands quick enough to block the young man's attacks.

Yoogle had learned enough about his blade moves through the Battle observation at Alzoc III. Enough to predict several moves and anticipate a few others. At the second break in the furious slashes, Yoogle grinned. It was an impressive match...

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject:

OOC: Sorry Kam, we gotta speed this up, mate.

The fight was long and difficult with both. Yoogle proved to be the victor, however, Kam fought bravely. Yoogle smiled and said, "Proud, your father would be."

Yoogle sat exhaustily onto his hover chair. An incoming message from Ikrit...

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject:

"A wedding?" Yoogle asked, "Happy, I am for you, my friend." Yoogle smiled. He hadn't seen Ikrit this happy since they met. Yoogle assured the small Jedi Master he would arrive on time for the bachelor party. Yoogle turned to Kam and sighed, "Wait, this force sensitive must."

Yoogle could not let one of his fellow Old Republic Jedi down. Yoogle gave the order and the CR90 changed course and set course for Naboo.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject:

Yoogle boarded his shuttle. Kam had a few things he had to finish before he could come down to the surface, so Yoogle was going to leave ahead of time. The shuttle, with two Turbinia Pilot droids, departed from the small Corellian Corvette and began to make its way towards Theeds. Yoogle could sense the high Imperial Forces and something wrong was lingering in the air. The Force would not reveal what it was, but Yoogle had decided to remain on his constant guard...

Yoogle is now on the surface of Naboo

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject:

After the mess of Ikrit's wedding was finally cleaned up, Yoogle returned to his ship. The darkness of Nubis was now as clear as ever, but upon revelation, it was another Jedi that would cleanse Mr. Serin. Leia.

Yoogle ordered the ship to take off and enter orbit of the planet. Upon receiving clearance to depart, they would disembark for the force sensitive they began the voyage.

Kam remained in his quarters, perhaps still dwelling on the facts Yoogle stated about his father. Yoogle knew the Jedi needed rest as Alzoc III still reflected on the both of them.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle received word from the Lady of Geonosis, or now formally as Chief of Alliance Security. He ordered the pilot to set course for Illum, an ancient Jedi Adegan crystals. The crystals would prove valuable to the New Jedi Order and to the Galactic Alliance.

The CR90: Light's Guide is now at Ilum,

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle boarded the light CR90 vessel after the events had unfolded. He had one more stop before his return to Tatooine. Barab I. Yoogle walked to the bridge and when he arrived he ordered, "Lift off and take us to the Barab system, you will."

The man nodded and after a few minutes of finishing business on Ilum, they were accelerating out of the atmosphere and disappeared into hyperspace.

The CR90 Light's Guide is now at Barab I.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject:

The aggressive planet of Barab I appeared on the holo-screen of the Light's Guide. Yoogle sat in his command chair, his large green pupils watching over the scene. The Force would not reveal if this planet would join the Galactic Alliance, but he felt that his presence was required. Something was to unfold here.

"The transmission, you will begin." Yoogle's voice was strong and ready to engage with the planet. The strange alien species of Barab I appeared on the screen and the Barabian was startled to see the Jedi Master.

"Master Yoogle?" the creature asked, "I haven't seen you since the Clone Wars!" His reverance was strangely unfamiliar for there species. Yoogle smiled and responded, "Much to say, I have. Speak we must."

The Barabian bowed his his head while saying, "At once, Master Jedi."

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle was preparing to leave the CR90: Light's Guide when he decided, upon Force Revelation, to invite Master Ikrit into the new Jedi Order. Yoogle slowly made his way towards the communication panel and sent a private message concerning the new ways of the Jedi and their ranks, responsibilities and what not within the Order. Yoogle hoped his old friend would join him, especially with the mission he needed to have completed. And only Ikrit would be able to do it.

Yoogle encrypted the message with some old Jedi codes, that had yet to be cracked, and sent it to Yavin IV. Three Alliance security officers then accompanied the Master to the planet.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle had decided against taking his personal starfighter and decided to take the entire CR90 down to the planet. The only city on the planet, was Alater-ka. The city welcomed the Jedi with the typical reverance Yoogle received when he first came to the planet. The violent race was unusually calm as the green Master stepped out of his vessel. Yoogle, flanked by two Alliance Security guards, walked towards the Barabian leadership.

The lead Barabian bowed to the short master saying, "Master Yoogle. We are glad you have returned to Barab I."

Yoogle nodded, "Many thanks, I have, for welcoming me." Yoogle waived off the guards and they parked themselves at the entrance. Yoogle and the leader moved into a private discussion room where Yoogle was able to speak with the government official alone.

"Reformed, the Republic is." Yoogle started, "And invite you, the Jedi are."

The Barabian scratched his chin wondering if they would rejoin after the Clone Wars. "I require a few hours to discuss this with my generals. The appearance of the Jedi on the galactic scale is...mind changing."

Yoogle nodded and accepted the Barabian's request. Patience Master Yoda would say. Yoogle decided to take a tour of the planet, relighting his memory.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject:

The polls returned nicely with the reverance of the Jedi, the majority had decided to join the Galactic Alliance. Yoogle left in a cheer of celebration and as he waived good bye to the Barabel, he promised a Jedi would return and finish his work. Many things had to be done in the galaxy, and being the Grand Master, Yoogle had many things on his 'plate'.

He boarded the CR90 and waited several minutes. The pilot turned in his chair and asked the little green master if he was ready for take off. Yoogle nodded sensing Alliance diplomats and security would arrive shortly. "Into hyperspace, prepare us."

Yoogle held another transmission in his hand and began to type in the coordinates. Through the Force he had seen a potential student and prestige. Salo Daast.

After the transmission was securely sent, the CR90: Light's Guide leapt towards the Talasea Sector, ready to make its stragetic gain.

The CR90: Light's Guide is now enroute to Talasea.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject:

The CR90 arrived out of hyperspace just as Yoogle walked onto the bridge. It seemed the Jedi Master was always intune to where the ship was going and when it would end it. It usually freaked the pilot's out at his precision.

"Commander?" Yoogly asked.

The pilot turned startled at his appearance, "Master Yoogle. No signs of life, as you predicted!" He rang out his scan reports.

Yoogle nodded gravely, "Wiped out by the Empire, they were." Yoogle sighed, "Claim this planet, the Alliance does."

The pilot nodded and typed in the neccesary report. "Sir, shall we set course for Te-"

"No, commander, we will not."Yoogle interrupted, "Wait for Salo, we must."

Talasea is now apart of the Galactic Alliance.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle waited patiently for the hail from Yavin IV, but knew he could not wait much longer. Salo Daast would have to meet him at the planet in question.

Julian Noble was the target and he needed to be brought into Alliance Custody. Several thousand vessels were ready to report to Terra and capture the criminal at hand.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject:

It seems Mr. Noble was willing to listen to diplomacy and the armada Yoogle had lead would no longer be needed...yet. Once Julian was safely in the hands of the Jedi and specific tests were done, they would end this hunt for the attempt murderer extraordinaire. Yoogle walked into and observed the command bridge for quite some time until finally he nodded. The Force would lead him to another destination. When Mr. Noble was ready to surrender himself, he would meet the Jedi Master. Until then, other matters had to be attended to.

"Set course for Honoghr, you will. Time it is, the Noghri are freed." Yoogle ordered his pilots and the two nodded setting course. A secret transmission was sent to Tatooine alerting the Jedi Fleet. Soon, the oppression on Honoghr would end. Either diplomatically or forcefully. Another transmission was sent to Yavin IV, Salo Daast would report to the battlefield, if neccesary and assist in the planetary rebellion.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject:

The Light's Guide secretly appeared on the edge of the Honoghr system. The Noghri would soon know that the Jedi were here to free them and the small green creature, Yoogle, would be their Jedi rescuer. Yoogle appeared over the battle, his mind closing and opening to the world before him. The massive people of Noghri were relentless warriors, if refusing democratic peace talks, all the clans would be in an uproar.

Yoogle hoped silently to the Force that it would not come to such. The Jedi Order did not wish to take such actions. Yoogle waited for the Jedi Fleet to arrive in order to back the aggressive actions they might have to perform.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject:

"Collected the neccesary data, we have." Yoogle said over a secure holo-communication.

The Security Executive nodded and the transmission ended. Yoogle looked over at the planet of Honoghr and decided time would have to wait before the Noghri were able to receive their freedom. Yoogle ordered the two pilots to set course for Corellia, best speed.

The CR90: Light's Guide is now enroute to Corellia

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject:

Yoogle and the Jedi team boarded the CR90: Light's Guide within a matter of minutes they would be out of the Corellia system and enroute to the location of the disturbance. Yoogle looked at Kam, "Meditate I must on the location, before we go." Yoogle opened his cabin doors and made his way towards the comfrontable chair, sitting with his tiny legs crossed.

He then began to meditate about the possible dangers they would come across...

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject:

Yoogle told Kam that he had to go meditate upon the up and coming dangers that they could all possibly be facing. Kam nodded, "Of course. Looking into the subject matter would serve us well for the future."

Moments later Yoogle was meditating and Kam glanced at the other Jedi. "I apologize that we didn't exactly have the appropiate amount of time to meet. I'm curious on what forms of lightsaber fighting the two of you know? The more familiar we are with each others battle styles on foot, the better it will be for us all."

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject:

The whole time Kyp wondered on where they were going while the speeder went extremely fast towards the Light Guide. What disturbance had his master felt? When could he make a lightsaber?, Kyp knew there was so many questions to be answered and so little time.

Eventually they came upon master's cabin after entering the ship. He had said that he needed to meditate, something everyone needed to do. When the cabin door shut Kam spoke up to both the remaining Jedi.

"I apologize that we didn't exactly have the appropiate amount of time to meet. I'm curious on what forms of lightsaber fighting the two of you know? The more familiar we are with each others battle styles on foot, the better it will be for us all."

Kyp looked around a little and laughed, "Well me, I use Form Five, both varients, its the only one that seems to suit me." Since master had gone he felt more at ease and relaxed which was the only good thing about not having him around.

(I have to post for Salo cause he can't get on >.>)

Salo turned his attention towards Kam after Kyp had spoken, "Same here, I don't like sitting behind my blades and having to always defend, its just not my way of winning a saber fight. But what about you?"
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject:

Smiles and nods at the two others in that are still in the room. "Do not underestimate sitting behind your sabers. Sometimes that's the form it requires in order to win. The more combat styles you're familiar with, the more you'll be able to serve those who are in need of it. As for myself I'm familiar with all of the styles, although I'm not great at them all obviously. I tend to use forms II and III normally in battle. If it must be used, I use form VII, but that's only for the extreme situations on which it's required. I may be young, in fact I'm not much older then the two of you, but if in battle do not hesitate to call upon myself, master Yoogle, master Ikrit or anyone else for that matter. It may just be the difference between life and death."

Kam then thought for a few moments, before asking them another question. "So where do the two of you come from? And if you don't mind me asking, how did you come about advancing this far in being a Jedi?"

Last edited by Darth Enrike on Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject:

Kyp looked towards Kam and replied, "Eh I come from a Deyer Colony, and I don't know how I got this far, I'm just glad I did." he finished with a laugh.

(I haven't the slightest where Salo is from and what his back story is......Yoogle maybe ya can enlighten me cause you may know.)

Last edited by Kyp Durron on Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject:

Kam nodded at Kyp. "I...I was once a Sith Lord. Third in command under Palpatine and Vader. I was kidnapped as a child and forced into the ways. However I was shown the light. I tell you this because if you ever need knowledge or information on the dark side of the force don't hesitate to ask me. There's no one that's not overcome by it that knows more then me right now. It's not something that I'm proud of, but it is what it is. I wont teach you the ways, I haven't used them myself, and nor will I ever again. But knowing what you're up against can't hurt you at all either."

(doesn't matter, don't worry about it)
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject:

Kyp smiled, "Well, I never would put it pass someone to push the dark side off themselves and come back to the light, as for wanting to know more of the dark side, I think I know enough, but I won't hesitate to ask you Master Kam."

Kyp felt much more open, and laugh on the inside on not having to look down to his master in a sense.

Salo Daast

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject:

Just poppin in to say something real quick, since I only have a minute.

Salo doesn't even know where he's from =\ Once I get the internet back and all that, I'll be able to reveal about his past and all that. But for now, just say he didn't feel like talking about it.

Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject:

The CR90's Light's Guide reached the edge of the opposing hyperspace force as the pilot double checked the readings, hyperspace coordinates. Master Yoogle emerged and confirmed. The pilot pulled down on the gear and the Corellian Corvette jumped into hyperspace and towards the disturbance in the Force.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject:

Kam was silent now, as they were coming closer and closer towards the disturbance. He had felt the dark side before, but not like this. He was on the opposite side, and knew he would be a key component in the battles between light and dark in the future. He was in deep thought, but not meditation. So here we go, into the void. I'm starting to gather ideas of what the disturbance is...yes...I'm becoming more sure of it. It's dangerous for sure, but I'm confident in my abilities, and the abilities of those that are with me. We're going to restore peace to this galaxy...
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject:

The CR90 Light's Guide emerged in Killik Territory. Haruun Kal loomed ahead. The large blue orbs of Master Yoogle overlooked the planet. It was home to suffering. Something happened here that the galaxy was unaware of. The recent Killik increasement of Force Sensitives was unusual and disturbing. And this planet would answer the galaxy's questions.

Yoogle turned to Jedi Knight Salo, "Prepare the Jedi. Land we must and investigate the surface."

FYI, Killiks raided the surface and took 80% of the inhabitants. Some fled and hid in caverns, etc. We need to find them and begin the effort to relocate them until Haruun Kal can be liberated or is solved within Flint's trial.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Salo Daast

Post Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject:

"Yes, Master." Salo bowed and exited the bridge. He strode off, his black cloak swaying behind him, and went to find Kam and Kyp.

Within a few minutes, Salo found the two Jedi in a room not far from the bridge, "Master Yoogle says we need to get ready to land." He centered on Kyp and said, "You'll need to borrow a lightsaber for now, since you don't have one of your own."

Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject:

Kam nodded at Salo, then turned to Kyp. "Stay close to me if we engage in battle Kyp". He then spoke to the two of them, "we cannot afford to be paranoid, but we should be cautious none the less. We're headed into an unknown world for us, so we're going to have to depend on one another." Kam then prepared to land, and looked out onto the scene below, he knew they had power in the four of them but was still unsure if that would be enough.

Last edited by Darth Enrike on Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Salo Daast

Post Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject:

"Don't worry Kam," Salo reassured, "I'm sure we'll be fine. To tell you the truth I'm actually looking forward to a fight." He gave a wry smile, "It's been a long time since I've been able to test my skill, whenever I get close to a situation, it always blows away..."

Btw Kam, could you possibly use a lighter color? It's straining my eyes to have to read that, it doesn't contrast well with the background...

Last edited by Salo Daast on Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject:

Cooool lol

Kyp looked up from his shoes. He wasnn't to concerned with being inadequitely skilled with a saber, nor was he worried about the dangers below. Even though he thought that, Master Kam was only looking out for his well being. "Thank you, but before we land I need to go to the Jedi equipment room to pick up a lightsaber."

Kyp moved foward out of the room and towards where he thought be the direction of the equipment room. Passing through a few corridors he came to a dead end, a young man popping out of the door.

"May I help you, Jedi?" he said quickly as though he had some business to take care of.

Kyp gave a slight bow and stood back up, "Yes, can you point me in the direction of the jedi equipment room?"

The young man moved pass Kyp and made a motion with his hand to follow him. The two went back down a hall and to a large door, which Kyp had passed up on the way.

"Here you go, sir." said the man as he walked away.

Kyp entered inside, everything from under water breathers to lightsabers were present on the shelves in front of him. He didn't have time to sit and stare though, so Kyp grabbed a lightsaber and ignited it, a green blade emerging from the hilt.

He made a few twirls in his hand with it and turn it off, attaching it to his belt. Walking out of the small room Kyp made his way back to the room were Salo and Master Kam had been.

Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject:

NOTE to Jedi Team:

All Jedi will proceed to the Trial of Flint and act as guardians of justice. You are to train your NPC apprentices. Describe them, teach them the ways of the Force as you know it, explore Mon Calamari. (Salo, Kam) If you have any questions that can wait for maybe a few days, PM me. If not, I am sure the CMAC admins will answer some of your questions.

Kyp, feel free to bond with one of the rescued Kal. Or you may use Yoogle to train yourself. Razz CMAC, Kyp has my permission to use Yoogle in a training way, as long as neither are harmed. Wink (Play Yoogle like Yoda, and you'll do fine.)

When the trial is in place, Yoogle will be meditating to keep his feelings and eyes on everyone possible. This is a step towards Battle Meditation. [He is beginning to learn the ability, with CMAC knowing.] His primary objective is to sense a disturbance and act on it. So if Flint pulls out a blaster and begins to fire, Yoogle may have sensed that a few seconds earlier. Yadda yadda, you know the drill. The responsibility of Yoogle during the trial, if I am not back in time, will go to Gavin Young. I respect his decision and I hope he plays Yoogle to the Guardian of whom he is. Cool

Good Luck. And May the Force be with you.

The CR90: Light's Guide dropped out of hyperspace in front of the watery planet of Mon Calamari. The natives preferred Dac, as it was a neutral name to the citizens and life that inhabited the surface. Yoogle turned to the children of Haruun Kal that they barely managed to rescue.

"Safe you are." Yoogle said softly. "Conceal yourselves from the Killik presence, and safe you always will be."

Yoogle turned and watched as the jedi corvette began to descend.

Yoogle and the Jedi aboard the Light's Guide are now on the surface.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject:

ARGH! Damnit Yoogle I'll RP for ya, ya fat foo! >_<

Kyp strode off the ship when it came to the surface, his master behind him. He quickly moved through the area, as he headed towards the Light Guide.

Soon they came to the ship, Kyp making a quick job into the ship followed by Yoogle. Soon Kyp be at Coruscant, and have finally a bit of a break.

Kyp Durron and Yoogle are now at Coruscant

Yes it was short and sweet but I don't have much time as I gotta leave.
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle and Kyp spent the entire flight towards Coruscant, honing his powers within the Force, grueling lightsaber training and other Knight-type training. As they emerged in front of the Imperial capital, Yoogle happened to be on the bridge. His eyes swelled in memory, as the past crept upon him.

Lord Vader had slaughtered his fellow companions in a surprise attack many years ago and this had been the small Master's first return to the planet. Yoogle turned to his apprentice.

"Use caution, we must. Though tired, be mindful of your thoughts." Yoogle stated.

In the meantime, the pilot hailed the authorities and awaited permission to land.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Last edited by Han Solo on Sat May 13, 2006 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject:

A transmission from Airspace Control met the incoming CR-90, the man's voice cold and official. "You are hereby granted access into Coruscant airspace. Assume coordinates 227 mark 138, and proceed to hangar bay 14. Depower your weapons and maintain air speed, a fighter escort will bring you to your destination."

A moment later, and the signature ion whines of a squadron of TIE/ln fighters made their way into a dodecahedral formation around the corvette, guiding it to the hangar bay, where waited an honor guard of stormtroopers with weapons firmly holstered.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Holder of the all-powerful 20,000th post
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject:

Kyp scratched the bridge of his nose as he brought his attention to the storm troopers who were inside the hangar as they landed. Kyp would bring his lightsaber though he would have to reliquish it.

He was tired, and though he had no doubt of the Empire's sercurity abilities he didn't want to have deal with them too much.

Slipping back on his robe Kyp looked towards Yoogle, awaiting his approval to start heading off the ship.

Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject:

The pilots activated the console. Two more Jedi needed transportation to the Galaxy Ball.

The CR90: Light's Guide is now enroute to Mon Calamari to collect Salo Daast and his apprentice.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Salo Daast

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject:

BAH! Sorry for barely ever posting, I'm always so tired. But luckily summer break is only a week away, I should be more active then Hyped I'm also sorry for not being able to post about the training fight between Salo and Ayon, like I said, I'm tired and don't feel like writing much lately.... I'll get better though!

After training hard with his apprentice, Salo had realized that Master Yoogle had left him on Mon Calamari without transportation...

He thought he'd have to get another transport to Coruscant, but luckily the CR90: Light's Guide showed up.

"Good thing too, I was wondering if Master Yoogle had forgotten us," Salo said with wry smile. Ayon laughed and followed his Master up the boarding ramp and into the huge ship.

"Where are we going now, Master?" Ayon asked.

"To Coruscant... I guess. That's where Master Yoogle and his apprentice, Kyp Durron went," Salo answered.

CR90: Light's Guide is now headed to Coruscant

Last edited by Salo Daast on Wed May 17, 2006 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject:

Yeah this needs to be moved so bad lol, I'll PM Ams.
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle boarded the Light's Guide and waited for the rest of his Jedi team to arrive.

Just get on board, I'll explain later.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject:

Kyp paused as he exited the Hotel and looked at the taxi services in front of him. He wanted to get to the Lights Guide quick. Approaching one of them he noticed a human man sitting in the drivers seat. Eager to leave Kyp opened the door and threw his belongings inside. "Take me to the transport centre as fast as you can." Kyp said waving a few credits in front of the mans face.

With a certain bewildered face the man simply replied, "Buckle up."

The speeder rocketed off and out towards the Lights Guide. Kyp could tell something was wrong, and did not like the odd feeling of being on an GE planet with this feeling.

---------------------------------------------

Kyp got out of the speeder and grabbed his bags. Quickly he pushed the door shut and began to run. He threw both bags over his shoulders, and booked as fast as possible. Under his clothing he began to sweat a considerable amount as he weaved through the crowd.

Before long he spotted the Lights Guide, he continued even faster now with his pace, until he reached the loading ramp. He paced up and immeadiatly dropped his bags once inside. Once he had a few seconds to calm down a feeling of security came over him. It was nice to be back.

Acer

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject:

With nowhere to go, Kyle scanned around. "Damn," he muttered to himself. "How could I forgot to arrange alternative transportation off the planet during emergencies?" He had no doubts that he would eventually get off the planet; also, Kyle had no doubts that he could probably handle whatever the Imperials tried to do to him if tensions got worse, but still... it was better to be in a... "safer" place where you have all the equipment you need. Luckily, he saw Kyp get into a taxi, and remembering that Kyp was a fellow jedi, decided to follow him.

Kyle quickly scanned up and down the path, and flagged a taxi. "Follow that speeder!" he pratically shouted while thrusting a fistful of credits to the shocked driver. Nevertheless, the bills were accepted and off he went.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the speeder stopped, Kyle jumped out and raced after Kyp. Minutes later, he saw the destination: a corvette. As Kyp went up, Kyle debated the options left to him. He could go into the corvette and try hitching a ride while hoping that Kyp wasn't up to some shady business, or try finding alternative transportation in a Imperial populated planet when things seemed to be getting worse. With those two options in his mind, he decided to exit first, and come back and stir up ruckus at a time of HIS choosing.

With the decision made, Kyle rushed into the corvette and asked, "Any chance I can hitch a ride?"

203,500,000 credits left

Admiral Jack Williams - Galactic Alliance | Commander of the Alliance Fifth Fleet

376,343 credits left

General Jan Dodonna - Galactic Alliance

200,000 credits left

Jan Ors - Freelancer
("Oh, as if I haven't saved you from the bad guys a few dozen times.")

100,000,000 credits left

King Ebareebaveebeedee - King of Skor II

3,886,900,000 credits left
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject:

Kyp turned his head to look onto the middle aged man. He summed him up for a second and remember he was Master Katarn. Bringing a smile to his somewhat exhasted face he replied, "Err....I don't see why not, you are on Master Yoogle's ship." Kyp paused as he held out his hand bring his belongs to him with the force. "Glad to see you, we need to leave asap."

Last edited by Kyp Durron on Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acer

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject:

Gratefully, Kyle replied, "Thanks. I will keep out of your way."

203,500,000 credits left

Admiral Jack Williams - Galactic Alliance | Commander of the Alliance Fifth Fleet

376,343 credits left

General Jan Dodonna - Galactic Alliance

200,000 credits left

Jan Ors - Freelancer
("Oh, as if I haven't saved you from the bad guys a few dozen times.")

100,000,000 credits left

King Ebareebaveebeedee - King of Skor II

3,886,900,000 credits left
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » CR90: Light's Guide
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: