Hotel Imperial - Galaxy Ball Hotel Accommodations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Hotel Imperial - Galaxy Ball Hotel Accommodations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject:

Luke looked over at Jase, “I don’t believe I do… I have the lightsaber you found on Coruscant… not your own.” Luke paused slightly, “I don’t have it here with me, it is safe.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject:

Lucious Victorinox heard the news about Cassie and would've given Nevin a hug, if the man wasn't arrested. The news of that vile woman's death brought a happy tone to Mr. Victorinox's voice. He looked the secretary in the eyes and said, "Yes.... My bodyguard, Sebastion, was Ryan Davad. Seems we slipped that one past you." he chuckled as the secretary hissed into her computer padd. Lucious beamed and walked out of the doors, taking his first step from the blasted Imperials and their capital planet.
 Back to top »
Colin Brokna
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject:

Brokna sat in one of the chairs in the crowded reception area, having had checked out. His bag was at his feet, sitting between his legs. He leaned back in the chair, sinking into it and growing worried about what may happen over the incident which had occured recently in the hotel. It had occupied his mind for hours.
It would probably lead to outcry over the 'trial' which had effectively been a sham, and had condemned Antilles to death. It was only another ploy by the corrupt Imperials. If only I could do something to help... the young Captain thought.

MC100 Energizer

1,000,049,000 credits
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject:

Onasi sat down in a chair, having just chekced out, he had a several minutes to wait before he shuttle left. He just sat and thought about all that had gone on. Between the murder, the Monkey trial of Antilles, and hes being condemned he did't know what to think. He wanted to bust into prison and break Antilles out fo jail but he knew he couldnt't not alone.

He then looked at his watch, 15 minutes to go...

Gavin Onasi- Territorial Commander
credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

Xen'tal- Commodore

Gruu Dunrik- Jedi Padawan
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject:

Kyp walked casually out of his room, and down the long hallway towards the elevator. He only had a small duffle bag and his lightsaber with him. When he approached the elevator it popped open as people exited. Kyp let them pass and went to the back of the elevator.

Soon he was down on the bottom floor, and immeadiatly went to the check out desk. A woman sat casually there as she typed away at a panel.

"I'm here to check out, names Kyp Durron." he said as she looked up at him.

"Hold on." she said, as slight pause came as she typed in his name "Here we go, alright Mr. Durron have a nice day." she said.

Kyp sighed, "Will do." he said. Back to work I guess

Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject:

Luke, and the triplets exited the lift and walked to the main desk.
“I’d like to check out please, the name’s…” Luke got cut off
“Yes, we know who you are. Here is your bill.” The woman passed a datapad across the desk.
“Two hundred and thirty thousand?” Luke was shocked as he read over the pad, “one hundred each for the room… so that’s two hundred…”
The secretary shook her head, “three, including the droid.”
Luke shrugged, “three hundred… then the cribs… 25 each so that’s 75… and the food was 500 a head… so that’s a thousand… total of 1,375…” He looked up at the secretary.
“Then there’s two hundred thousand for the artworks your little performance at breakfast destroyed, and the one hundred thousand credit call out fee from the Imperials.” The secretary chewed some gum, “and the rest is a surcharge.”
Luke closed his mouth and swallowed, “surcharge?”
The secretary nodded, “You cost us heaps in insurance.”
Luke frowned, “who are you with?”
The secretary smiled and said, “Phoenix Securities.”
Luke nodded, “I run Phoenix.”
The secretary nodded slowly, “yeah… sure. Pay up or you’ll be spending some time with Mr Jax.”
The mere thought of that sent a shiver down Luke’s spine, “I’ll pay.. just one second.”
Luke held the kids up in the air using the Force and rifled through his pockets, gathering together the needed funds, “here” he said dropping the kids into his arms again.
“Would you like a repulser-stroller for the kids sir?” the secretary asked.
Luke shook his head, “no, thank you.” He wasn’t gonna pay any more than he had to. He smiled slightly to the secretary, adjusted the kids in his arms and walked out.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Thanates Scyntor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Thanates, still dressed in his suit from the ball, entered the hotel. His eyes roved over the occupants, then rested upon Onasi. He folded his arms behind his back rather casually, resting upon the blaster tucked underneath his jacket. His voice was calm, almost pleasant, but carried with it the weight of authority.

"Mr. Gavin Onasi?"
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject:

Gavin saw the man approach. Immediatly upon his eyes resting on the man he knew who he was.

"Mr. Scyntor I presume? It has been a while since I have seen you last. How is it going?" Gavin said as he went to shake the mans hand.

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Thanates Scyntor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Scyntor nodded to the man, and reached out with his right hand to shake Gavin's outstretched hand. However, as soon as the grip was firmly in place, a twist on Scyntor's left foot brought his body around, left hand producing a pair of stun cuffs. A twist of the Colonel-General's massive arm twisted Onasi around, and pressed Gavin chest-first to the wall.

"Gavin Onasi, you are hereby placed under arrest for violation of code A-22476-X, disobeying the direct command of an Imperial High Officer in their sector of authority."
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject:

Gavin raised his other arm and in a pained voice said "Hold, up, ill going quietly, just ease up and let go. You don't need to take me down hard, I know better."

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Thanates Scyntor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject:

Scyntor nodded once, and slipped the cuffs back into thei rpouch beneath his jacked. He eased the pressure up, then looked around the lobby. Nodding to the troopers patrolling the area he led Onasi out the door and to the streets.

"It is just a formal statement we are after, Mr. Onasi - I promise it won't take more than two hours of your time. If you cooperate, we will release you immediately concluding the interview."

He led Gavin to a stormtrooper barracks some 3 blocks down, and to a quiet questioning room. Just Scyntor and Onasi: no troopers, guards, or 'droids. The soundproofing of the room prevented people form lisening in, and within a matter of two and a half hours the matter was settled, and Onasi would be given transport back to the hotel.
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject:

Gentlemen, if you're going to debate, do it over PM or IM.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject:

Gavin stared at the man in front of him, the man who arrested him, the man whom he now hated. Gavin had a surprise for him, in the form of an energy blast...

He leaned forward slowly crossing his arms, making sure his hands were covered by his jacket and under the table as well he started to fumble with something on his hip. A small click was created but Thanates didn't hear it, he was busy listening to Gavin so Thanates can complete his report. The report he so desperately needed for no reason whatsoever. It was all Imperial's showing they were better than the Alliance officers, but Onasi would show he and he knew it.

It was an hour into the interview and Gavin had had enough. After sliding the Assassin pistol he carries out of the holster he stood up and whipped out the gun and shot the man in the chest. Thanates fell to the ground off his chair, stunned from the blaster. Onasi then shouted "Shouldn't have arrested me huh?"

Gavin was sprinting down the street with four Stormtroopers behind him. They took a few shots but didn't fire much do to the massive presence of civilians in the area. Gavin continued to sprint pumping his arms with the sweat dripping down his face; he had been running for 3 minutes and it was starting to show, but as his dad told him "Where your arms go, your legs will follow, keep that in mind and you can run greater distances than you ever thought possible."

Just then he spotted his shuttle, it was still sitting at the pad Thank the gods he thought. The ramp was down and there were two men waiting outside, he ran even faster towards his goal, and freedom. He waved and yelled at them to get ready to depart. One of the men ran inside while the other drew his pistol. When Gavin reached the ramp the Imperial Storm troopers were about five meters away but as he touched the ramp it started to close; once the ramp was closed the shuttle ascended towards the Firestorm and freedom...

Onasi is on the firestorm

Xen'tal- Commodore

Last edited by Gavin Onasi on Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject:

Jase, Sarafina and Erics all made their way to the lobby desk to check out. Jase carried the two larger bags for he and Sarafina while Erics hefted his own, smaller bag. Jase walked up to the desk, signaling the clerk, his face devoid of any emotion as usual. " How can I help you today, sir?", the bubbly young clerk. " We're checking out, name is under Jase Denora," Jase replied in his cold tone. The clerk's eyes got a glimpse of uncertainty and nodded, " Right......Mr. Denora, here's your bill, if you could just sign here." Jase signed the paper and they left the building.

Jase Denora
Jedi Knight, Member of the GA, all around smexy badass.

Erics Renaul
Ward of Jase Denora

Death is a beautiful thing.
 Back to top »
Acer

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject:

Kyle looked around his room once and headed downstairs. Reaching there, he checked out and left.

Sorry, pressed for time... and I don't want to stay trapped on an Imp. planet Joke

203,500,000 credits left

Admiral Jack Williams - Galactic Alliance | Commander of the Alliance Fifth Fleet

376,343 credits left

General Jan Dodonna - Galactic Alliance

200,000 credits left

Jan Ors - Freelancer
("Oh, as if I haven't saved you from the bad guys a few dozen times.")

100,000,000 credits left

King Ebareebaveebeedee - King of Skor II

3,886,900,000 credits left
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Hotel Imperial - Galaxy Ball Hotel Accommodations
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: