Bandomeer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Bandomeer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Bandomeer

James and Tiara walked along the main street of Bandor, the capital city of Bandomeer. Since the agri-corps work to enrich the areas left bare by mining, Bandomeer had thrived with their two major industries, Mining and Farming, working together in perfect harmony. They were on their way to the governor's quarters, having been invited by the governor herself.

They made one stopoff in an alley before arriving at the governor's home. Tiara was greeted at the door by the governor himself, a human by the name of Vorn Tag. Once the pleasantries were exchanged, the three of them sat down to lunch.

"So, what brings you to Bandomeer Ms Tranada?"
"Business, I'm afraid," replied Tiara, "I have been looking to expand Vita Industries into mining, and being one of the foremost mining planets in the galaxy, I thought I should start here."
"You flatter us," replied Tag.
"Hardly, look outside. Sure the farmers and miners are working together now, but already there is an undercurrent of resentment, especially since the two industries really aren't complementary."
"Sounds like a problem with government, not the people," James said.
"Perhaps, but what would you know of government?"
"More than you'd think, Tag."
"Gentlemen please," said Tiara, ""you were saying, Mr Tag."
"Yes as I was saying. This is why I have welcomed you here. If the two industries were united under the same banner, such as Vita Industries, surely they would at least try and work together."
"Or if you had a spine and tried to work the problems out," said James, "it doesn't matter if they are called the home planet mine, or the farming guild, or the we love mining guild, farmers are always going to dislike the miners. They saw what it was like when Offworld had a controlling stake. You need to show them that the government will not tolerate eliteism on the part of either group."
"It isn't that simple. Offworld, though disbanded shortly before the clone wars, still maintains a presence here. They have a large number of corporate spies and saboteurs working to destabilise us. The DRWP turns a blind eye to them because they are working undercover."
"Or perhaps the DRWP wants you to govern yourselves."
"It doesn't matter, either way. Now come, let us dine. No more talk of politics. W will continue this discussion tomorrow."

The rest of the meal was eaten in relative silence, with the exception of the governor's invitation to Tiara and James to stay the night.

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
66,000cr
 Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject:

"That was amazing," Tiara breathed, turning to James.
"You're an idiot," said James from his position on the other side of he room.
"You should go see the governor today."
"Yeah.." said James, trailing off.

Tiara continued to look at him pointedly.

"Now?"
"Well I'm about to get up, and considering your opinion of me you probably don't want to see that."
"Good point."

James went downstairs to the kitchen, leaving behind a pouting Tiara. Governor Tag was there with some breakfast made by to cook. James approached his table.

"I'd like to continue yesterday's conversation."
"And which part in particular?"
"The part where you can't deal with offworld."
"What about it?"
"Well you probably know very little about me. I am a bounty hunter."
"And you are offering yourself for the job."
"Astute aren't ya."
"What sort of fee would you command."
"Oh well its not so much a fee as a favour."
"And what would that be?"
"Step down as governor and announce me as your successor. I will allow you to stay on to handle the beaurecratic responsibilities. I will keep the Miners and the Farmers in line and you will get to handle the beaurecracy that you love so much."
"Are you trying to be funny?"
"No, I'm deadly serious. It is apparent to me that the government as you have it does not function in regards to the opposing industries. You are, however, very good at keeping the beaurecrats in line. So in essence I am proposing a partnership."
"I will have to consider this, Mr Vita. But rest assured that I will not make my decision lightly."

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr
 Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject:

James was in his room when he was approached by the Governor.

"I have considered your proposal Mr Vita."
"Yeah."
"An I have decided not to take you up on your offer. On the holonet is a wealth of information concerning your past, and I would hate to think that I was turning Bandomeer over to a criminal."
"Of course, because a spineless coward is better any day."
"You may call be what you like, Mr Vita, but I want you off my planet by dawn."

James turned and walked towards the door, motioning for Tiara to follow him. He pushed past the Governor, almost knocking him to the ground, before turning and punching him in the face, really knocking him out this time. He left the room and took his shuttle up to the Blade.

Once he was aboard, the fleet jumped to hyperspace, heading for the outer limits of the Coruscant system.

James is en route to Coruscant

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject:

The Govenor sat at his desk, he swivaled a little in his chair as he looked out into space thinking about his planet. So, this bounty hunter wants the job over my people, why not, I won't be here forever... With that the Governor simply pushed a button and said, "Carol, call that boy up that was here last... thursday and give him this message..." With that Carol sent it off.

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject:

The Plan emerged from hyperspace at Bandomeer. James hailed the former's Governor's residence.

"Its about time you called back," he said.
"I am thinking of Bandomeer, and I think you would do well here. Now all that is left is your side of the deal."

James walked swiftly along the main street of Bandor's industrial district. The Governor had accepted his offer, which meant that all he needed to do now was get rid of the Offworld cells operating out of Bandor. He knew exactly where they were, having done an in depth sensor scan of the industrial district at night when everyone else was supposed to be at home. It had revealed several life forms in the warehouse up ahead.

James attached a small remote Ion mine to the building's power generator. Like an EMP but potentially far less devastating to systems, an Ion mine was a potential use of the vast veins of ionite in Bandomeer's crust. James thought it fitting that Offworld would be undone by the products of the very mines they sought to destroy.

He climbed up the side of the warehouse and looked in a side window. Inside was a hutt, eight whiphids and three humans. James stole his way through the window and climbed silently down to where the offworlders sat. He took the mine remote from his belt, along with a small foam covered device.

Pressing the button on the remote, he detonated the mine. Instantly, the entire building was thrown into darkness. He rolled the small device towards the offworlders. Because of the nature of its coverings, it landed the right way up.

The device itself was a simple transmitter, designed to play a series of pre-recorded messages. James activated the first.

"FREEZE! We have the building surrounded! Drop your weapons and put your hands on your heads!"

There was instant chaos. The whiphids, reacting first, looked to the hutt for orders, momentarily forgetting that that it was pitch black and the hutt couldn't see them. James grinned. Though he could be discovered at any moment he had to admit, this was fun. He activated the second.

"I said DROP YOUR WEAPONS, scum. You may be blind but we are not. Drop your weapons and I will think about sparing your pathetic lives."

The humans immediately dropped their blasters, the weapons clattering loudly on the hard floor. The hutt growled something in huttese at them. They jabbered back but picked up their blasters. Withdrawing his pistol, James waited until all had their backs turned before shooting the Hutt between the eyes. Without the telltale blaster bolt, the humans and whiphids didn't know what had happened.

All eleven jabbered at the hutt at once, and were looking worse and worse the longer the silence stretched on. It was at this point that James spoke.

"I distinctly remember a 'drop your weapons' directive was issued. Are you deliberately disobeying the order or do you lack the capacity to to comprehend it?"
"Show yourself, coward!" one of the whiphids growled, "so that I may show you exactly what I think of your directive."

James shot the whiphid in the head.

"Wrong answer. Anyone else not like the directive."

Another whiphid stepped in the direction he thought was forward. It was actually to the left, but James wasn't one to nitpick. He buried another lead projectile in the head of this latest dissenter.

"Not that smart, are you guys? Offworld is gone. You are all that is left. Surrender. It is the only way you will leave with your lives."

One of the humans dropped his blaster, followed quickly by two of the whiphids and another human. The rest remained steadfast.

"You have killed a Hutt," one of the remaining dissenters, the burly human said, "they will hunt you down and kill you."
"Pretty sure they won't, but that is up to them."

A whiphid fired towards James' voice, missing him by a hair's breadth. The muzzle flash combined with then light from the blaster beam blinded James, and he was forced to dive back behind cover. The whiphids kept up a steady stream of blaster bolts into where they last saw James. He pulled his goggles back down over his face and climbed up onto the catwalk that led away from the window.

Holstering his pistol, he withdrew two blades. With a running jump, he leapt from the catwalk, landing blades first in the chest of the human, who was waiting for James to poke his head out again before shooting. James spun and opened the neck artery of the nearest whiphid before throwing the blade into the face of his nearest companion. The two remaining dissenters dropped their weapons and raised their hands.

James collected their weapons and put them in a pile, leaving the dead bodies as they were. He lead the four whiphids and two humans outside, laying them face down first on the ground. He got out his comm and called the Security Forces who he had checked in with before setting out. They arrived within minutes and took the prisoners into custody.

James chose to walk back to the Former Governor's house rather than take the take the speeder offered to him by the security forces.

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Bandomeer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: