Articles of Secession
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Articles of Secession
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Articles of Secession

Articles of Secession

We, the beings of Manaan, formally announce our intention to secede from the Galactic Alliance to better serve and protect the beings of Manaan.

We commit this act out of fear of being involved with a Galactic wide conflict. We love our planet and try in our best interest to keep it clean and un-polluted. Although this occupation of Alliance Forces threatens our planet as it makes us a target for enemies of the Alliance. Endangering not only our planet, but our people to.

So as of now, the Order of Shasa will act as the police force for Manaan. Enforcing the laws of both Ahto City and the numerous cities that lay under the waves.

This is being committed in the best interests of the people and the preservation of the planet.

Signed by leading members of Manaan Civil Authority
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject:

This is outrageous, you stunted piece of slime! You are not the true authority to the Manaan people and this is an insult to the Lady of Geonosis and the entire Galactic Alliance! Your worthless dark cult is nothing, I tell you nothing!

The Order of Shasa shall be tossed into the pit of doom with fires of magnitude this galaxy has never before seen!

Mark my words, slime ball, this is your utter end.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject:

Hold on there, cowboy.

You can't just go ahead and drop us off at the next star system. You have to go through the formal proceedings to sucede. And that will involve lengthy talks with the regional governor and my wife. And even then, nothin's guarenteed.

As of right now, you're still part of the Alliance.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject:

I will proceed with formal proceedings to secede as the Alliance sees fit. Although if that diplomat, Victorinox, does one thing to hurt a being from Manaan. Your going to have a bloody revolt on your hands.

Also if I may suggest, Victorinox, for a diplomat you do one hell of a job convincing someone what the Alliance is really like. I mean I didn't make one negative remark about the Alliance, although here you are shouting how the Order and me are going to
Quote:
be tossed into the pit of doom with fires of magnitude this galaxy has never before seen!
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject:

No one will be harmed. The Alliance ain't like that. Besides, at this moment, it's still under our government.

Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject:

I agree with the Commander in Chief. If the entire Council of Elders wishes to leave, then the formals shall continue. Otherwise, under Manaan Law, you shall be arrested and jailed.
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject:

Perhaps if you showed us that your people want to leave then that will persuade us? I mean if it is just one faction trying to grasp control over a planet than you can not leave, you do not hold the majority and the people would not stand for it.

Gavin Onasi- Territorial Commander
credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

Xen'tal- Commodore

Gruu Dunrik- Jedi Padawan
 Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject:

Lucious, we're not here to discuss the Manaan law you created. We're here to discuss the Manaan law made on Manaan by the natives.

And this Dark Side cult as you refer to it as is the guardians and records keepers of Manaan and its history. During times of war they are called upon to act as Military leader, generals, and advisers. They have seats on half the council and act as advisors to the leader.

If they were to be lost, Manaan's history and possibly their very way of life will be lost forever.
 Back to top »
Acer

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject:

We squibs fully agree with the koovy Tavion Star. The unkoovy Lucious Victorinox should have his tongue cut! There are no need for threats at such an early time... Haggling will suffice!

203,500,000 credits left

Admiral Jack Williams - Galactic Alliance | Commander of the Alliance Fifth Fleet

376,343 credits left

General Jan Dodonna - Galactic Alliance

200,000 credits left

Jan Ors - Freelancer
("Oh, as if I haven't saved you from the bad guys a few dozen times.")

100,000,000 credits left

King Ebareebaveebeedee - King of Skor II

3,886,900,000 credits left
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject:

Mr Star, I am unsure if you know me but I am Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master, and friend to Commander Solo. (spot that, rather modified, quote!)

I am wondering, if the fear of attack is the only reason you wish to secede, if it is so then I ask you, how do you know that Lord Vader will not attempt, and likely succeed, at crushing your Order? If you stay with the Alliance they have the ability to protect you, politically and militarily, however you are well within your rights to request secession.

Please think carefully about what I’ve said, and make your decision upon that.
Thank you.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?

Last edited by Gavin Young on Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject:

And why would we attack, Skywalker? What is there to gain by striking Manaan? Nothing.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject:

Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master, and friend to Commander Solo, I suggest you stick to Jedi matters of your order versus entering Galactic Alliance politics. This is my area of expertise and I am in the middle of handling the situation.

Believe it or not, but I think I hold rank here and am an official officer of the Galactic Alliance.

In other words, step aside and keep your mouth shut before you complicate matters.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject:

Lucious, as this is an order of Force users I believe I have an equal right to express opinion. And to the Galactic Empire I apologise, I was only giving an example of potential hazards their people may face alone.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject:

The united peoples of the Protectorate would like to support this native Order claim to power. No doubt they were not aware of the galactic situation as provided by such... diplomats the Galactic Alliance has. I should remind the galaxy there are alternatives to the Galactic Alliance and the Galactic Empire, regardless of the "galactic" in each of their names, there are other factions in control of the galaxy. If this faction wishes to split, which they should be allowed if they have a justified claim, not reason, then they have the protections of the loose confederacy that is the Protectorate and they will have full control over their world and its destiny, unlike in the case of Stic in the Galactic Alliance.
Under Galactic Alliance law, procedure defined by Solo and laws confirmed by Officer Victorinox, this Order will not be allowed the right to leave the Galactic Alliance unless they have full support, which is impossible, or to even leave without probable cause or reason. IF this Order's claim IS confirmed, then by their definiation they OUT rule any system emplace by the Galactic Alliance. The Protectorate is not afraid to fight beside them if such a situation arises as stated by diplomat Victorinox.

- Democratic Emperor Brote .B Heckler

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject:

No one asked for your opinion, Mr Heckler, and for you information, we're not denying their freedom. Why don't you open your eyes for once and see what's goin' on around you before opening' your big mouth next time?

Now how 'bout crawling back to whatever rock you came out from under?

Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject:

Luke, if every force sensitive voiced their opinion in this little debate, we would hav e quite a chaotic clutter, wouldn't we? But you are used to such a lifestyle and disorganized ranks and groups, aren't you? Now, why don't you allow us adults handle the matter?

The Galactic Alliance Diplomacy department is attempting to handle this situation and upon my personal visitation to the planet of Manaan, I have seen nothing but a council member wishing for more power. I have assurances from the Lady of Geonosis, now Chief of Alliance Security, that the entire council once voted to join the Galactic Alliance with open arms and until the rather suspicious arrival of Mr. Tavion Star, they have loved every minute within our democratic government.

It is hard for me to believe they would change their mind and withdraw from a possible conflict. It appears this Tavion expects a Galactic War to unfold.

And Mr. Heckler, may I remind you this is a single group of less than 300 individuals. The population is many times that, but according to your history that is irrevelant. You seem to acknowledge only those that are willing to support your goals and I have no doubt Mr. Star has contacted you through back channels.

A weak Emperor, like youself, would jump to the chance to gain a 'revolting' world, especially one that has belonged to the Galactic Alliance. You are nothing but a shameful suck up. And please, leave your obliterated fleet at home.

As for the Manaan terrorists, yes Mr. Tavion, you are terrorist. You have claimed that if people disagree with your laws and secession, they have the ability to start an uprising. You claim they have the right to revolt, and you will meet them with aggression and military strength.

You are fully prepared to rip Manaan into pieces, if you can get a good chuck of it. I respect the natives greatly, but you my, aquatic friend, are a waste to the galaxy. You greet destruction and division, hoping to rally destroyed empires like the DRWP to your cause of a fragmented order. You are a dark smite and will be treated as such.
 Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject:

Nobody asked for anybody's damn opinion, but if they wish to give one, then by all rights go ahead. The Galactic Alliance is all about freedom and democracy, is it not?

And now to address you Mr. Lucious. You must of mis-interpreted our conversation over the holonet as I've mentioned nothing of crushing rebellion or tearing Manaan apart. Which tactically is impossible, since I'd being facing a force in the millions.

Although, I do remember you mentioning you planned to use Manaan for its Kolto source. Oh, and wasn't it you that confessed to a meeting with the Bounty Hunter's Guild. I don't know about anybody else, but I think that's a clear message I'm going to have a price on my head soon.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject:

Mister Victorinox and Officer Solo how dare you twist my words as you have to make me look the fool. For one I will begin with your rather "nice" comment Officer Solo. I presented what I believed was the facts of the situation and although I disagree with this, "You have to go through the formal proceedings to sucede. And that will involve lengthy talks with the regional governor and my wife. And even then, nothin's guarenteed." What you would had to tell someone who would want his people free and from the Galactic Alliance would have begun a long and lengthy bureaucratic battle for freedom, ever enduring to long freeze ups and a not even guaranteed claim to power after the fact. I disagree with that, my eyes aren't shut. His people's history tells us that the council and the leader, who is now Mister Star, are the voice of the people.
Have ANY of you considered his actions are motivated by the Queen's, who betrayed her little union three times, decision to join the Galactic Alliance WITHOUT their consent? Democracy may have been suspended under the Queen, but wouldn't that give them more a right to rebel? What gave your "Rebel" Alliance the right to exist and defy your true master? The leaders may change... but ever endures the hypocrisy how ashamed I am of the Alliance now. You say they have no right to revolt, then you doom your own nation to failure for your democracy will fail without revolt, change and corporative exchange and free flow of ideas. You silence those lower then you diplomat, you pull rank I see much clot and inequality, arrogance, may the Great Tree save your Eurtol'lahiut, may the Great Tree save your entire Higur'fung.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Oh, and wasn't it you that confessed to a meeting with the Bounty Hunter's Guild. I don't know about anybody else, but I think that's a clear message I'm going to have a price on my head soon.

We weren't IC and I was joking....to a certain extent.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject:

Yea, and may the "Great Tree" save your Frakin'ass 'cause if you keep this up, you ain't gonna have one soon.

I would address what you just said, but since you can't form a proper sentence and bring words together that actually make sense, I'm gonna pass. I think the reason your head is so bloated is because you suffer from a mental problem. May the "Great Tree" save you from that too in that case.

And the next time you address me, it's Commander to you. Now, once again, unless you're involved, get the frak outta here. No one wants to hear your gibberish. And to Star, sorry you have to put up with this loser.

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject:

Your clot insults of unformed grammer are quite... disturbing for a... Commander-in-Chief was it? Now, you again insult the Great Tree and me, this is quite unbecoming of such a person as you. If you care to threaten as well it is your choice, I will not stop you from choicing I will continue to keep supplying the evidence to the parties invovled. You again mingle my words as if they were merely lies or useless threats, but I assure you they are fact. And if I find you are trying to disable freedom on Maanan.
As for Your other diplomats, I am so happy to see him not on an Imperial hit list by this point. How is it the Galactic Alliance has the most biased and unpeaceful diplomat I have ever heard, yet speaks about diplomacy over gun fire as he threats without the approval of his higher ups.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject:

Silence your pitiful mouth, you obliterated worm! You are nothing but a mockery among the galaxy and I will not be diplomatic with a stunted Emperor like yourself. Your ideals, once grand and respectful, have turned because of your lust of pleasure. Pleasure that belongs to pleasing your entire faction.

Worlds are moved under your words Heckler, but only in anger and disgust. Why don't you step out of this political battle? Putting your tail between your legs will be entertaining and will save your life.

Before the Lord of Idiots, a title that now belongs to Emperor Heckler, rants on about democracy, I can assure you, that Mr. Tavion has some questionable attributes. These attributes match those that belong to the Lord of Idiots and the Grand Fool. Absolute lust and desire for power and control. Domination. And the Galactic Alliance will not stand by and allow these attributes affect millions! Change your ways now, otherwise enter the dominion of lossed life.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject:

You want me to really be a smart ass? I will...

Quote:
Your clot insults of unformed grammer are quite... disturbing for a... Commander-in-Chief was it?

Quote:
If you care to threaten as well it is your choice, I will not stop you from choicing I will continue to keep supplying the evidence to the parties invovled.

Quote:
And if I find you are trying to disable freedom on Maanan.

Now, what was that you were saying 'bout my grammar?

Seriously, Heckler, you're like a Hutt's court jester. Only there for laughs. Now, I'll ask again - leave this situation alone and worry 'bout your own affairs. Wait, I forgot. You spend all your time pokin' your nose into others' business, that you don't take care of your own people. Shame, shame.

Last edited by Han Solo on Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject:

The only one that seeks power is you, Victorinox, being the power sucking Mynock you are. You couldn't let a planet enjoy the sweet taste of freedom, you couldn't let them leave your pitiful Galactic Alliance. So what do you do? You send a fraking military force after them. Then after you have seized all control of the planet, Brote and I seemingly possess the absolute lust and desire for power and control.

Look in the mirror, you slimeball. You've managed to piss off everybody you come in contact with....Galactic Empire.....DRWP.....me....and one of your own fleet commanders. Although you call yourself an acomplished diplomat.

Manaan despises the you, they might respect the winged one, oh but the despise your arrogant ways. The Galactic Alliance once stood to restore the Old Republic....now they only stand to crush one.

I am in prison now, because of your selfish needs and lusts. Although, the people of Manaan. All of the people of Manaan, are loyal to me. They will follow me as I march them into freedom.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject:

You are all fools in this case. You, Star, for thinking you can just waltz away with a planet packed with Alliance troops. And instead of going through any kind of legal process of secession, you simply declare it and expect the Alliance to cater.
As for you Victorinox, where did you learn diplomacy, from Palpatine himself? Slurs and threats do not help you win friends, they merely make the Galaxy wish you never existed. I wonder how much further you can be demoted by the Chief of State. You have turned a noble institution into what they fought against: you bitterly crush all of your opposition. Where is the freedom?
And you Heckler, for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Leave the politics to the genuine governments instead of swinging your silly little theocracy about.
As for you Solo, you have actually conducted yourself the best of these blithering fools. However, arrest may be extreme. Why not allow him to speak his case, away from those who simply berate and demean him for everything he says? If indeed the people of Manaan wish total independence, let them. If Star is at the head, I assure you that they will be begging for your return within weeks. But allow Victorinox to continue his "negotiations" and the entire planet will be in open revolt.

These are just my personal views of the situation. I do not speak for the Empire at this moment. However, whatever decision is made, we will not interfere unless asked.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject:

I do say, the Moff did make sense...

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject:

If he would've went through legal means, he wouldn't find himself behind durasteel right now.

And I'm still offering that option....if he's smart enough to accept it.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject:

And when did Tavion have permission to use communications? Not sure how the galaxy knows about his arrest....

Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject:

Ams, Onasi, everybody here, I've tried legal process of secession and Victorinox won't stand for it. He throws a tantrum of how he knows most the council and how all of Manaan should treat him as Royalty.

His act in the Hanger bay was disgusting, he rolled out a red carpet, literally, like he was royalty and was kissing babies' heads in no time, last part was sarcasm for some of you more serious people out there.

During his walk to the council room he acted like a damn celebrity. He busted in like he owned Manaan and the council were just pawns.

I mean all he does is say "tyranny" and "destruction of Ahto city" when I haven't even laid down a violent comment concerning rebellions or insurrections.

In truth, he hasn't even been anywhere outside of the council room or the hangers of Ahto City.

Although, he might be right. Maybe Manaan for me is just a shattered hope, although in the future. I hope my brothers come to realize the true binds of tyranny that he has so royally bestowed on them.

Last edited by Tavion Star on Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject:

I am in no violation to the Chief of State's orders, Mr. Jendob. You, however, seem to be very informed of Alliance law and personally oversee that these regulations have and will be taken place. I am a diplomat, I have united millions. My tactics of union do not include listening to lies. If Mr. Tavion spoke to me respectfully and with the truth, he would not be behind bars.

He speaks of the Order of Shasha, yet he has no proximity to the living Force. I have yet to see a member of his race commit to this man's ideals and the council adjourn in agreement.

My peace conference, while smooth and rather friendly, since Tavion was apprehended has proved beyond reasonable doubt, that Mr. Star has manipulated politicians into his creative thinking. He rose to power, after a council member's death, rather quickly. He claims to have the people of Manaan's support, but that is an utter lie. Millions live on this planet, yet he has only a small percentage. A brainwashed percentage.

Propaganda will suggest, I am attempting to keep the world of Manaan under Galactic Alliance rule. False. I am attempting to save the people of Manaan from a tyrannical leader, that has attempted to seize control over the police force. That was a military act. He has attempted to seize control of the kelto, a rudimentary version of bacta. Why? Wealth and power

Mr. Star has admitted to hiring a bounty hunter to assassinate me, why? Because I will not stop until I see the people's wishes carried out. Is that a crime? Persistence?

Mr. Star, in all his glory, has gained nothing but attention to a planetary power struggle. The Galactic Alliance is slurred for its actions against a terrorist organization? We are simply removing this man's intent as he claimed to have a bigger picture. Something so amazing, he wanted me dead. But he told the entire galaxy he wanted simple neutrality...
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject:

Everyone who disagrees with you is brainwashed, it seems. I still point out that legal channels were never provided nor approached. And taking control of a police force is hardly a crime until said police force is used to terrorize the citizens. Admittedly, my own information on the situation is based on what has transpired in this public arena, and if Star has indeed used the police to terrorize citizens, by all means he should be removed. But if he has no, and is being arrested merely for wanting to leave the Alliance, then I must say, Victorinox, you have proved yourself more dangerous than any COMPNOR operative under the old regime.

Also, the kolto reserves are long dry. He gains nothing from gaining the planet, and you lose nothing. Also, you say that only Star's small group of followers wish for independence. Then let them have it. Give them passage offworld.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject:

Damn, you've uncovered my super evil plot to destroy Manaan with brainwashed cloned members of the Order who I've tactically placed on the council to serve my cause in a conspiracy to overthrow the Galactic Alliance once and for all. Ya, and I forgot to add I'm a secret Hutt in a human form bent on spreading hutt influence.

You've pinpointed me, Mr. Victorinox. It couldn't be that I was arrested because I was staging a defense. Seeing that you have the entire Bounty Hunter's guild under your palm. Yes, I know you do, since your Arlyn's little errand boy.

You threaten me, although I'm blamed for being the first to act. The Order of Shasa stands behind me, because they believe in me. I implanted them as a new security force so I could take the burden off the Galactic Alliance and after I seceded to have a law enforcement already in place, instead of starting from scratch. Although, you caught me and my masterful evil plan I started when I was 18.

The rest of Manaan have showed their support and will follow me. Is it really my fault you and your bird friend no longer have the lime-light?

P.S. I was voted on to the council. Check my records Wink

LAST MESSAGE ALLOWED BY GALACTIC ALLIANCE SECURITY FORCES

Last edited by Tavion Star on Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject:

I doubt the Kolto was destroyed... it was harvested from what floated up...

Xen'tal- Commodore

Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject:

Grand Fool of the Empire, Murderer of Billions, Lord of Death and Pain, the Idiot in Control, etc or as the galaxy has come to know the pathetic moron, Ams Jendob: Die. You are nothing, but short of becoming the Galactic Empire's Emperor. You desire power, pig and nothing more.

You flaunt around in your Super Star Destroyer pretending to police the galaxy at large, while your own Empire is full of criminals. I will admit, there are changed individuals, but people like you never change. When your child is a teenager, it would most likely committ suicide at the mere memory of it's father.

I'm ruthless at times, yes, but it is upon this shattered diplomacy that has shaken my entire foundation. You have begun the fires of war, you have begun the fires of my wrath.

Blood spills the ground of innocent worlds, you laugh. Women are raped, you laugh. Children are beaten, you laugh. Slaves are created, populations massacred, husbands and wives seperated, yet you laugh.

I once told you that I pity your existence, that has all left me, my dear murderer. You a soldier of sin, destruction, rape, death and every immoral attribute that exists.

Let us slip the dogs of political war, you mongering yincock, as I swear to my last breathe you will not live to see the day your children pulls a blaster on him or herself.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject:

Mr. Victorinox, you are no longer our Chief of Diplomacy.

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Ouch.
Kalydon Skirata
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject:

Kyp Durron wrote:
Ouch.

Old school FPS players might remember this one: "Headshot!"

Commodore Kalydon Skirata--Venator Black Star

Captain--Dark Trooper IV

"In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds.

They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war.

And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened.

Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "

— Passage from "Mandalorians: Identity and Language"
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xaph
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Seeing that you have the entire Bounty Hunter's guild under your palm.

I resent that, he has no power over me.

Bounty Hunter - 500,038,000 Credits

Argh... didn't need to hear about Arlyn and the nine-million credit dildo again. - Ams
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject:

Kalydon Skirata wrote:
Kyp Durron wrote:
Ouch.

Old school FPS players might remember this one: "Headshot!"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9213910837933038964&q=lotr

omg headshot

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject:

The Bounty Hunter's Guild is independent, I want all to know that.

Back to top »
Xaph
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject:

Independent enough that she don't mind killin' 'em off...

Argh... didn't need to hear about Arlyn and the nine-million credit dildo again. - Ams
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject:

I only wish to speak with you in person, Mr. Xaph.

Back to top »
Xaph
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject:

Really? What abouts?

Back to top »
Darth Margera
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject:

Quote:
You can't just go ahead and drop us off at the next star system. You have to go through the formal proceedings to sucede. And that will involve lengthy talks with the regional governor and my wife. And even then, nothin's guarenteed.

And how come when our tribe on the Forest Moon of Endor wished to secede, with support from a majority of the population, we were told we could not, under any circumstance?

I personally asked "Jedi Master" Skywalker if we could negotiate some terms of secession, and was, in turn, utterly refused. Yet in this situation, the people of Maanan are offered a political process and a possibility of peaceful secession? I am apalled at what seems naught but blatant racism, or a quick series of radical reform that I know is impossible of the Galactic Alliance.

"The Ewoks are merely stupid little furry men, incapable of anything. They probably think Independence is some kind of tree." This is what I hear coming from the Galactic Alliance. Where others in a similar situation were offered a peaceful route to freedom, we were denied outrightly? Should the Galactic Alliance ever have need guidance from Holy Terra, I can assure she will deny them, just as the Newfound sons and daughters of Terra were denied their freedom.

Some things in life are bad.
They can really make you mad.
Others'll just make you swear, and curse.

When you're chewing on life's Gristle
Don't grumble! Give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best... and

Always look on the briiiiight side of life... "

-Otto to Brian, during crucifixion, 33 A.D.

" Police Officer: The personal effects of Jake Blues... one broken pair of sunglasses... one unused prophylactic... one soiled... "

" Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?
Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country and western. "

" Elwood: Illinois Nazis.
Jake: I hate Illinois Nazis. "

-The Blues Brothers

Lance Jerak
Julian Noble
Lord Tarpin
Kristina Stark
Silas Orites 'Zealot'
 Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Mr. Victorinox, you are no longer our Chief of Diplomacy.

The entire galaxy will never be able to repay you, Princess.

Nespis - Democratic Republic - Pop 115,000,000,000 (Estimated) - two members

Alexus says:
I wonder what Moskau sounds like at double speed!
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

Alexus - Tora! Tora! Tora! says:
there's a lot of difference between me and VVD
about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject:

Darth Margera wrote:
Quote:

And how come when our tribe on the Forest Moon of Endor wished to secede, with support from a majority of the population, we were told we could not, under any circumstance?

I personally asked "Jedi Master" Skywalker if we could negotiate some terms of secession, and was, in turn, utterly refused. Yet in this situation, the people of Maanan are offered a political process and a possibility of peaceful secession? I am apalled at what seems naught but blatant racism, or a quick series of radical reform that I know is impossible of the Galactic Alliance.

"The Ewoks are merely stupid little furry men, incapable of anything. They probably think Independence is some kind of tree." This is what I hear coming from the Galactic Alliance. Where others in a similar situation were offered a peaceful route to freedom, we were denied outrightly? Should the Galactic Alliance ever have need guidance from Holy Terra, I can assure she will deny them, just as the Newfound sons and daughters of Terra were denied their freedom.

Apalling... yet seemingly justice served. No one said you had to leave the DRWP, that is what you get for leaving and choosing. A seat is always warm for you in the Protectorate, but again, it is your choice.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Articles of Secession
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: