Manaan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Manaan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Manaan

Draco Ketra and Yoogle departed in a shuttle, Yoogle quizzing Draco in likely scenarios that could result in life or death. The flight to Manaan was hours of sparring and creative tactics when fighting a Force user.

As their shuttle climbed over the oceany world it came to the capital city and was immediately given landing clearance.

The leader was a business leader and was an old friend to Calias. Yoogle thought this would be a great oppurtunity to answer to both Arlyn's request and Yoogle's training. His persuasion would have to be tested here in order to diplomatically assimiliate the Manaan world into the Corporation.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject:

They proceeded int the Manaan City, resisting the urge to buy serval merchant items. They gathered many odd stairs and some ignored ones. With a small green figure walking with a teenage boy, it was something a citizen didnt see everyday.

When they approach Manaan security forces they gave them their clearance codes and was granted permission into the council's chambers.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject:

"Members of the Manaan council," Draco started, "I come on behalf of the Lady of Geonosis. We share common goals as your people strive to be economically successful and as do we. We have set-up corporation buildings in three major galactic powers this galaxy has come to know and on the way of being able to sell and buy within each of them. We have products they want, and they what we need....

"Manaan can finally enter the galactic arena of profit again; if you choose to join us, we will make it more easily available, as our corportation will sell your merchants' goods at prices that will do wonders for your planet. Geonosis is already feeling the rewards of our corporation by new defenses daily."

Draco paused to let his words take affect.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject:

"Young Ketra, we remain undecided at this moment. I ask that we conviene tomorrow to allow this council to discuss matters after you leave."

Ketra bowed and said, "Thank You for your time."

Draco and Yoogle walked out of the Manaan's Council room and into the open streets.

"A disturbance in the Force, I sense. A Jedi Master, awakened, he has!" his eyes widened, "Master Ikrit it is."

Draco looked at the small happy Jedi Master and said, "Go Master Yoogle. I'll be fine here."

Yoogle nodded and said, "Sorry I am, a message to Arlyn, I will send."

With that the short green master was gone, by a Jedi trick no doubt. Off to discover where Maste Ikrit was no doubt. Draco shrugged and began to make his way towards the hotel where the Manaan council agreed to let him stay until their decision.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject:

The next morning came the sunrise was amazingly beautiful. The light skimmed over the ocean as sea creatures awakened. The birds soared overhead chirping loudly and their singing brought peace to the early wakers.

Draco decided to get up and wander the city. The coldness of the morning, brought him inside of the morning shops, his eyes wandering from product to product.

He was tempted to buy many things, but avoided them nonetheless. As the time approached the council meeting of the next day, Draco waited outside.

Two guards approached him telling him the council was ready.

"Young Ketra, come inside, we wish to hear more of your Turbinia Corporation." the elder told him

And with that, Draco bore into the history of the corporation, which was relatively short, and the places they already had corporation buildings on, the places they were going to and wanted.

The elders that had supported him yesterday were now against him and those that disliked him, now loved him. It wasa confusing world, however, they remained undecided. He sighed, leaving for his hotel where he would have to wait yet another day.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject:

Draco entered the council for the third time and this time was greeted with smiles. As they requested more and more information about the 'Ang de Geo' the more they liked the idea of joining the Lady. They questioned him about war and whether or not, Manaan would be forced into an entry, but Draco declined saying, "The Lady of Geonosis, does not or will not be involved in any inter-planetary wars until defenses are available for both planets."

The council nodded and the lead council man stood saying, "Draco Ketra, bearer of the fair Lady, we accept your offer." And with that sat down, and the lot of them exchanged small talk.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Last edited by Yoogle on Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject:

Manaan is now apart of the 'Lady of the Geonosian Spire'

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Dash Rendar

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject:

Dash & The Outrider is at Manaan.

Endless water.

I pushed one of the buttons and directed the navigation stick so the whole ship turned left at a fast pace, and pushed down of of the levellers to decrease the speed.
Suddenly, a big, floating city appeared at the horizon, and the lights from the big, circle shaped houses glowed like diamonds.
I directed my vessel and after a few seconds I landed at one of the platforms.

Captain Talec Reve, ready for duty!

Dash Rendar - Credits: 360,000,000.|.

Genral Jan Dodonna|Galactic Alliance|Credits: 50,000.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Several members of Arlyn's elite Intelligence Spire watched as the Outrider dropped and skimmed the oceans of Manaan. He was here, earlier than they had all predicted. In fact, the Lady of Geonosis was not scheduled to arrive for another three days. They shrugged, sending her the hail, and then requested that he landed in one of the outside platiforms, which he had followed with respect.

The Lady had briefed him what Rendar's mission, but she gave no...specifics as she prefered to talk to him directly. He shrugged and opened a room in Meeting Hall Seven and sent the Outrider a transmission to meet them there with a city map to guide his way.

Back to top »
Dash Rendar

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject:

Dash looked over the huge hall, and on the holografic map.

"Well, is she arriving?" He asked and then walked towards the high-security windows.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject:

OOC: I have been on holiday vacation. Here is two-hundred million credits, enjoy your stay here at Manaan Razz

Last edited by Arlyn on Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Dash Rendar

Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:49 am    Post subject:

OOC: Cheers Smile

Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject:

The YT-1300 emerged from hyperspace at Manaan. As soon as they reverted, the smuggler turned to James.

"So about my payment."
"Sure I'll transfer it to your holonet account now."

James got out his datapad and transferred 15,000 credits to the account of the smuggler, who's name was Daris Jakk.

"There, now land."
"Actually, I think we should take a detour. To maybe, Kessel ..."

Before Jakk could blink James had a blade on his throat.

"Kessel, they keep a cell open for me, but I think that a better idea, would be for you to land this piece of Han Solo wannabe trash, or if you don't like that idea I could give you a complimentry tracheotomy. Whaddaya say?"
"I..I'll land us, just don't kill me."

James snorted. You don't expect these smugglers to have any honor, and decency, but to take his money and try and run away, and expecting to win, thats just ****ing insulting. As the autopilot took them in, James grabbed Jakk out of his seat. He carried him to the landing ramp and lowered it. He held Jakk by the throat off the edge.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't?"
"B..b...because I'm doing what you told me, I'm taking you to Manaan."

James considered this for a few moments, then let go.

"Wrong answer."

Fortunately for Jakk the ship was only about ten metres off the ground, so all he suffered was two broken legs and a shattered pelvis. The ship landed completely, and James stepped out. He was met by a detachment of security personnel. He approached them.

"I have some cargo to deliver. And I think this guy may need a medic, but feel free to leave that til later."

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject:

The squad of security droids nodded and their facial recognition allowed the man immediate entrance. A protocol droid, D7K9 approached the smuggler figure and said, "Welcome to Manaan, sir." The smuggler's pace increased, "The benefactors have offered both the...cargo...and yourself unlimited stay here. The cargo is to be placed in the Selkah Prison and you are able to stay within any luxury suite you choose." The droid paused, "Yes and there’s the fact of your credits. The amount discussed was placed in this off shore account." The droid handed him a data padd with the account number, how to withdraw, etc.

"May I answer any of your questions, sir?" the droid finished.

Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject:

"Thank you. Yes there is one thing. I would like a ship built to the specifications that I will supply. Can it be done here?"

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject:

The droid shook his head, "We do have facilities elsewhere, that our employer will provide for you." The droid looked around and said, "Send them to the tagged individual on your slip. She will see that it is carried through."

Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject:

"I will, and once again, thank you," replied James.

He walked ahead of the droid into the city. As he got to his guest quarters, his datapad beeped. The fighter he requested had been delivered, and was waiting. Now it was time to order some "modifications".

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr
 Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject:

James looked over his fighter, its black and gold finish gleaming in the sun. The newly installed hyperdrive was working perfectly, according to his diagnostics, and the astromech that he ordered was going over the ship one last time, making sure everything was running perfectly. It beeped to say everything was running smoothly and started the engines. James jumped in and put on his helmet. He eased back on the stick, gaining altitude.

He went through a series of loops and rolls, testing the limits of his new fighter. It performed flawlessly, never flagging. Levelling off for the last time, he powered back to the city.

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr
 Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject:

According to the Holonet news channels, Corellia had just been subject to a bizzare space battle. James did not know how or why they had chosen a demilitarized zone, all he knew was that the perfect place to find another emplyer would be there. He bade the security officers farewell and walked out onto the landing pad for the last time. His astromech, which was still nameless, was still plugged into the ship. Being a man of little conscience, James had no problem with leaving the droid plugged into the ship all of the time. He had enough credits to buy a new one if for some reason this one decided to go on strike.

There were so far no complaints from the little bucket of bolts, and it warmed the engines while James went through the preflight checks. When everything was ok'ed and the engines were warm, he eased up on the stick and steadily gained altitude until he was once again in the absolute vacuum of space. He was still getting familiar with the setup of the instrument panels, as he had completely rearranged them when he was installing some of the extra stuff he bought. The rest of the instrumentation and the sensors were to go in the ship he was having constructed. Of course he had no idea when it would be finished; nobody had said.

Still it meant that he would have some place to return to. Not that he depended on such things; it was just convenient to know where one was going. He entered the co-ordinates for Corellia, and waited a few moments for the navi-computer to plot a course through the stars. It beeped, letting him know that whenever he was ready, he would be taken into that maelstrom of colors that was dubbed hyperspace. On the other side would be Corellia and a job if he was lucky.

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject:

The CR09 Honor dipped from the sky and shot towards the capital city that belonged to the humble planet of Manaan. Some political uproars brought the Overseer, or whatever his current rank was, to the oceanic planet. His eyes scanned the endless waters until he found the city. The Corellian Corvette sped towards it and after receiving prompt service from the Alliance officers, it landed peacefully.

The red carpet was rolled out, Lucious gratefully stepping onto it. A few of the natives greeted him with wide smiles and nearly open arms. Lucious was quick and annoyed, "Bring me to that rebellious leader of yours. Let us see if we cannot solve these problems, before they get...out of hand."

Lucious also arranged a meeting with the entire Manaan Supreme Council.
 Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject:

Tavion watched the CR90 dip out of the atmosphere and speed towards Ahto City, the trading city for Manaan. Contary to what many believed to be the capital. Which was actually located under the waves.

As the corvette disappeared from sight, in East Ahto, Tavion put his head in his hands and let out an exaggerated sigh.

"Doesn't this guy ever give up!?!" Tavion whispered to himself as one of the Skelath approached him.

"Sir, his highness Lucious Victorinox is awaiting you in the Supreme Council room." The young Skelath annouced as she bowed and stepped out the door to his office.

Heaving himself up, Tavion started his stride to the Council Room.
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject:

Lucious was talking with many of the council members when the traitor, commonly known as Tavion, entered the room. Lucious's eyes watched the disgusting individual enter the room. Victorinox allowed a crude and revolting smile come across his face as the older human approached the man.

"Greetings, Mr. Star?" Lucious asked, "It's a pleasure to meet you." he exaggerated.
 Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject:

Tavion watched as the disgusting filth before him try to start a conversation with him. Out of respect, honor, and a good public image for Manaan. Tavion threw up the worst smile he ever put on. It was crooked and his eyes told of hate for this man.

"Nice to finally meet you in person Mr. Victorinox." Tavion smiled as he talked to the elderly man. "I've seen some of your diplomat work with the empire and I'm just a fan!" Tavion said in the most serious face he could manage at the moment.

As he moved past the man, he started to converse with the Order Elders who took up half the council. Occasionally throwing a glance at the man who, in his eyes, was just a road block to true freedom.
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject:

Lucious Victorinox strolled so that he was in plain view of all the council members and stared Tavion in the eyes. Lucious, with a sly smile, asked the man, "Now, Mr. Star, can you please inform me why this entire council and the people of Manaan would like to leave the Galactic Alliance?"
 Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Tavion smiled and observed Lucious' movements as he spoke to the council. Tavion sat in his seat, which happened to be on the council.

"I thought I made my motives clear on the holonet. I plan to preserve Manaan the best way I can, protect the citizens, and avoid being in the middle of a galactic wide war." Tavion said as his eyes tracked the man before him. "Now answer one of my questions, Mr. Victorinox. Have you ever been anywhere on Manaan besides Ahto City or even been under the waves here?" Tavion questioned in a stern voice.
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject:

Lucious grinned as the man spoke his response then quickly changed to another question. Lucious, equipped with many years of political battles only smiled until the creature was finished. Then he answered, "That question is irrevelant. I don't have to personally visit Manaan to know what you're doing is tyrannical." he paused for effect, "I do know, however, that this entire council, minus yourself, voted to join Lady Alatáriël Pallanén and her angelic dominion over the Geonosian people. It was a fact at the time, she was undergoing procedures with the Galactic Alliance." Lucious paced, walking past each member, "As I recall, Alatáriël has brought this world into the galactic arena of trade and surplus goods. She has supplied it with protection and prosperity beyond what it accomplished itself."

Lucious looked at the last member, then began to pace back to the other end. "For a world that was once enslaved by the Galactic Empire, I believe the citizens are valiant warriors and supporters of the true democracy in the galaxy; The Galactic Alliance. I believe the people are avid fans of their senators partaking in an galactic government." He stopped in front of Tavion, "You, Tavion, are but a single council member attempting to seal off the borders and withdraw from the Galactic Alliance." his eyes glared, "You are but a single political footstep in throwing this entire world into madness."

The elders, now all facing Lucious watched closely, "Manaan was pulled from the forgotten ages of the past by Alatáriël Pallanén, Lady of the Almighty Geonosian Spire and taken under the grand democracy of the supreme justice of the Galactic Alliance. We recognized this world as a free people and immediately ratified you into our peaceful faction. Worlds united in our cause, to denounce tyrant control, to break the opressers." his eyes landed on Tavion, "And the people of Manaan will unite to denounce this pathetic attempt to seize the world under your rule."
 Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject:

Tavion frowned as the elder before him started throwing out accusations of tyranny.

"Mr. Victorinox! Taunts and threats are not sufficient enough in the eyes of this council!" Tavion exclaimed as he looked Lucouis straight in the eye. "It is the natural process of history, in which an old government is replaced by a better new one."

"All our income has been going to the Alliance warmachine. We will no longer stand for this war or the Alliance itself. If we wish to secede we will! Council Session over!" Tavion exclaimed as the council nodded and one by one left the room.

Leaving only him and Lucious.
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Lucious watched as the council raised to their feet at Tavion's command and left them at once. Seems they learned to fear this man. Before the door was shut and the council members were out of sight, Lucious called to them.

"Council!" he nearly shouted. They filed in so they could all see the diplomat, "Look at yourselves! Trained to follow this man's orders! Think of the children of Manaan, think of what your ancestors have craved and died for! Democracy!" and Lucious turned while pointing at Tavion with his left index finger, "THIS is not democracy." his voice sounded with venom his eyes looked at each of the council members, as he swiviled around, "What are your opinions?"
 Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject:

"This man has twisted your view. He commands you at his whim. And your afraid of the Alliance power so you follow. You call this democracy? Well, fine. I did not command you out, I did not order you out. I just proclaimed the end of the court session. Now will you please leave so me and Lucious may have a private word together." The council nodded, not out of fear but out of honor and respect.
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject:

"And who are you to proclaim the end of a session, hm?" Lucious asked viciously, "My friends, I plead you heed to your past and realize that this man is apart of the cult known as the Order of Shasa." They nodded and left, Lucious turning to Tavion. His communicator rang and he answered.

It was not in voice form, but of text from the one and only sentient human replica droid. His eyes read over the message causing a warm smile to fill his face. "Mr. Tavion, do you honestly believe all of Manaan will follow you?"
 Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject:

"No, but you can't stop people from agreeing or disagreeing. If the people of Manaan decide they don't like my form of government then they will revolt and plant the seeds of rebellion. Although if they follow me, then the natural process of history will take place, in which an old government is replaced by a better new one." Tavion replied in a calm, but cold voice. "I don't suppose you would understand really, since you seem to fight the very people the petitioned this secession. And yes, I mean this council." Tavion added as he let out a deep sigh. Although he chuckled a bit and brought his eyes to Lucious. "Oh, and if you haven't figured out yet, I'm the head of this council."

With that, Tavion left the room. Not looking back at the man who continuously fought him on every subject. He entered the room where his fellow councilors lurked. Manaan's future was now in the hands of the council.
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject:

Lucious Victorinox watched as the coward and traitor parted ways and his chilling voice was the last to be heard. "Tell me, Tavion, when does one exchange reason for madness." Tavion slammed the doors and presumely entered the council chambers. Lucious rolled his eyes and proceeded down the chamber walk ways and opened the doors himself. The young Selkath guards looked at him strangely, but allowed him to pass.

"Mr. Star, it is impolite to leave a guest unattended." Lucious said eyeing the rest of the council, "Being a council means distribution of power." Lucious turned to the others, "This man believes he can successfully persuade each of you to leave the Galactic Alliance, take away your police forces and replace them with his officers, take away the military of those guarding and protecting this world; which I may add, was accepted by this council." his nostrils flared, "Tavion is a cult, attempting to seize control over this planet and has made that publically known."

Lucious gathered the council's full attention, "Tavion has claimed that those that will not accept his laws, will be met as if they were a rebellion. Crushed under Tavion's supposed military strength, which is clearly possible, if this council gives him that authority. Cities would be ruined and hundreds of thousands of lives lost. It is not the possible war with the Galactic Empire that would bring this world devastation, but the political madness belonging to Tavion."
 Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject:

Tavion smiled at the traitor which stood addressing the council. "Excuse me, Mr. Victorinow, but if you knew anything about our culture, you would know we find it very dis-honorable to barge into a conversation you have no part in and which you are un-invited. Especially one of the council." Tavion sighed an met the eyes of the pitiful excuse of a man before him.

"I'm pretty sure I left enough guards to keep you attended. Now the council and me have made our decision and it is to secede from the Galactic Alliance." Tavion said as guards began to escort the man out. "Oh, and it is quite impolite to address half the council, me, and the basis of our military a force cult bent on evil." As Tavion finished, the doors behind Victorinox and the guards slammed shut.

Last edited by Tavion Star on Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject:

The disturbed flight of the Independence II emerged in the Manaan system, the massive Mon Calamari battle cruiser boldly making its way towards the aquatic planet. Several communications were issued from the ship, otherwise it was dead silent as it entered orbit.

A single shuttle left the ship, heading directly to Ahto City.

The shuttle sped through the atmosphere, heating to almost extreme levels at the amazing speed. It landed next to the CR90 belonging to Victorinox as Manaan security came to greet the magnificent site.

The shuttle bay doors opened, the long hiss of the pressure, filling the air. As the ramp descended and made a thud. An image emerged, cloaked in darkness but the figure was female. As she descended, the light casted by the sun, revealed the angelic face of Alatáriël Pallanén. Soon after, Ryan Davad emerged.

Many would flock to the streets to see such an individual on their planet, but her arrival was under complete secrecy. Only few of her most loyal Selkah knew of her course change. As the thanagarian sped through the hallways, flanked by a pack of guards, she stopped in front of the capital building.

"Mr. Haaraag, activate the planetary shields and inform me instantly when a ship arrives in sector." her voice was emotionless. The young man nodded and left to carry out the orders. The planetary shielding was under the control of the Alliance officers and the Alliance military was beginning to organize, only out of precaution that the Order would grow violant.

Alatáriël Pallanén entered the captial to see an angry Lucious cursing as guards released him. Arlyn recognized none of the Selkah and realized that they were officers of the order. "Lucious, a pleasure to run into you so soon after the Ball." Lucious growled and Arlyn returned her speech to the two guards, "Will you do me a favor and inform the council of my arrival?" her voice was innocent just as a sqaud of Alliance elites entered the room, "Oh....and I'm here to arrest Mr. Tavion, if he attempts to leave the building" she paused for effect then added, "...just tell him to come willingly." Her energetic smile was disturbing to the Order of Shasa members, but they nodded.

Ryan leaned in and whispered, "You think he will get hostile?" Arlyn looked at him and pointed to a database. "Seal off communications, please." With a smirk Ryan left her side and hacked into the system. With Alliance security codes, it was rather easy to seal off any transmissions...especially with Alliance devices and troops waiting outside. Ryan left the console and stood by the angel, waiting for Tavion to emerge from the council chambers.

Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject:

Alatáriël Pallanén's visit was quite a surprise, but Lucious wasn't in the mood for pleasant introductions. The Security Chief made an impressive show of skill and warrant of her power, as the elites entered the capital. Lucious, his mood now improving, took his spot to Arlyn's left side. He noticed that the Alliance military, according to one of the officer's reports to Arlyn, stated that the entire Alliance military was now mobilized and operating under her command. Lucious smirked, How the fates had changed.
 Back to top »
Tavion Star

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject:

Tavion exited the council building. Immediately he was met with Alliance forces, he was rushed to the ground and hands forced behind his back. He was cuffed with energy links as his rights were being reviewed by two alliance MPs as two forms passed by him into the council chambers. He didn't see much, except their graving shadows.

"What is happening? What is this? I've made no threat? What are you doing!" Tavion started shouting as he was rushed away from the seen in a police speeder. He had been falsely imprisoned, betrayed, and defeated over a selfish lust.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject:

Okay, since Tavion rushed his post, I shall fix a few things...

Alatáriël Pallanén watched as Tavion emerged cuffed and secured by Alliance forces. Arlyn stood by as the man shouted in surprise and taken to a waiting Alliance security speeder. Her eyes scanned the room and she turned her head, ever so slightly, facing Lucious, "You may speak with the Council members now." The man nodded and without a word left their presence.

As Tavion was secured in the Police Speeder as the thanagarian was informed of a shuttle prepped for their immediate departure. Ryan took the communications console and returned the control to the proper authorities and distribution. Arlyn waited as a second speeder was brought around, then a third, fourth, fifth....tenth. She entered the one, with Mr. Star, as Ryan took the driver's seat.

"Mr. Star, you are hereby under arrest..." she continued, reading the man his rights. Most of the rights were irrevelant seeing as the government considered this man a hostile terrorist, but Arlyn would not harm him until he proved it was a neccesary action. The courts would handle the situation.

They arrived at the shuttle, the many speeders securing the area as Alatáriël Pallanén emerged with Tavion. Ryan grabbed the man's shoulder. His hands gripped the man, firmly, but not aggressively. Tavion would not be able to escape, but nothing too physically painful. If Tavion did make a foul move, Ryan could snap his neck under half a second.

As the company boarded the prisoner shuttle, the planetary shileds were deactivated to let the shuttle slip past without being destroyed upon impact.

Admiral Ackbar himself was waiting ahead.

Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject:

The Plan emerged from hyperspace at Manaan so see an Alliance fleet orbiting the planet. He accessed the local holofeeds, and saw that one of the ruling members of the council being led away if cuffs.

"Damn," he muttered to Tiara, his copilot, "looks like we're too late to get some work."
Just like at Corellia, he thought to himself.
"There's still a chance, let just land and see what we can find out."
"Sure, why not."

James commed the Manaan spaceport control.

"Attention, Manaan control, this is the Plastic Plan requesting permission to land."

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr

Last edited by kypjargon on Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject:

Ryan Davad appeared over the holo-communications, his dilomacy rank clearly showing, "Plastic Plan, please state your intentions."

Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject:

"We're looking for work, Ambassador, and I figured this place would be a good place for someone like me to start," James replied.

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Ryan Davad nodded as the shuttle was making its way into the Home One and began to wrap up the communication.

"The Security Chief and I would like to invite you aboard the Home One...we can assist you finding work there."

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject:

Ryan Davad received a message from the Home One and corrected his speech, "Mr. Vita. Your entry to Manaan has been denied. Please come back at a later time." he paused, "The Independence II will escort your departure from this sector."

Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject:

James sighed, "I knew it."
"You knew what?" replied Tiara, "What the hell's going on?"
"Our employer double crossed us."
"What are you talking about?!"
"I'll tell you later, first we gotta get out of here in one piece. Lower the shields and power down the weapons."
"Are you crazy!?"
"No, just submissive. If they decide to shoot we're dead anyway."
He toggled the comm, "Understood. Thank you, Ambassador."

James looped around and waited for the Independance II to catch up before moving to his hyperspace jump point. Directly before he jumped, he encoded a transmission and sent it directly to the Security Chief.

James is en route to Bandomeer

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Manaan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: