CR90 Corvette Death's Blade
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Geonosis » CR90 Corvette Death's Blade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject:

The Death's Blade is now at Bandomeer.

James turned to Tiara as the Blade emerged from hyperspace.

"I think you'd better handle this one."
"What?"
"We are here on behalf of Vita Enterprises. You're the CEO."
"Good point."

She hailed Bandomeer.

"Attention Bandomeer Customs, this is Tiara Tranada, CEO of Vita Enterprises. I would like permission to land at your capital."
"Our information has the vessel you are travelling on registered to a James Vita, is that correct?"
"Yes, he is my pilot, and the namesake of the company that I chair."
"Very well, Ms Tranada. I am afraid, though, that I cannot allow you to land that corvette in Bandor, the spaceport is not large enough."
"Understood. Would it be permissable then to leave the corvette in orbit and take a shuttle to the surface."
"Yes, that would be acceptable. Please land at the following co-ordinates and present your ship for customs investigation."
"No problem, customs. Tranada out."

James and Tiara took a small, clunky shuttle down to the surface and landed in their designated zone. James had decided to forgo the goggles in favour of a pair of dark glasses. He had also left all of his weapons save for his pistol on the Blade. Tiara was still dressed in the jumpsuit, and had left the jacket on the shuttle.

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
66,000cr
 Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject:

By the time the Blade emerged from hyperspace, James had finished going over his YT-1300, the Plastic Plan. He broadcast a message to the Geonosians, requesting permission to land. It was granted, and he landed the Blade, along with the Stooge and Predictable at the BHHQ. All ships were coming in because he was setting off again in the Plan.

He broke orbit again and bid goodbye to Geonosis, before jumping to hyperspace.

James is en route to Manaan

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Geonosis » CR90 Corvette Death's Blade
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: