Galaxy Ball Security Headquarters
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Galaxy Ball Security Headquarters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Galaxy Ball Security Headquarters

Alatáriël Pallanén entered with Ryan in hand. They walked towards the Alliance security guards and gave each a nod as they were scanned and checked for their true identity. They both passed and entered the lobby of the Alliance security executives as two men, twi'lek, approached her.

"The situation is dire as the Imperials have sealed the room with Nevin and Han Solo inside." he creaked. Arlyn nodded and looked at the LIVE feed. Years of training allowed her to read lips, but they were talking to fast for her to translate right away. If the need be, she would translate it later.

"You have this recorded?" the thanagarian security chief asked. The man nodded and responded, "We are uploading everything on a secure channel to the Independence II."

Alatáriël activated the previous footage and watched, without sound, as the events transpired. She was shocked to see Solo come onto Cassie, but then again, he was extremely drunk. Idiot she thought. There was something odd, indeed, with this footage as Cassie moved towards him. Her body turned to the holo-camera; self defense? or Offense? Arlyn pondered the thought as Nevin stormed into the room and performed the kill. Whether it was a rescue or murder, was unknown at this point.

People stormed into the room, wondering what had happened. Kyle and Kam were two of the three Jedi in the room, Luke being the third. Arlyn looked at her security executive and said, "Send a channel to all of the Jedi. I want them here, asap." The executive nodded and bolted to the communications device and began to issue out communiques.

Ryan, however, pointed to the entry of Ams Jendob and Arlyn found an annoyed smirk on her face. "Ducock." she whispered the foul name in Hulgarrian. Her eyes watched as Onasi was shoved out of the room. "Bring me Onasi as well. I could use his advice."

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid

Last edited by Arlyn on Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject:

Um...I'm really sorry to rain on your parade (I seriously am, I don't like being so restrictive), but this is another case of godmodding. Firstly, the knife was not seen in the holo recordings. The angle of the camera did not reveal it. This is fundamental in the upcoming trial.

Secondly, I don't know if Ams has released the recordings to the Alliance security forces. It's possible, but I don't know, so it's best to hold off until you talk to him.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, I skimmed over the post, sorry. Too much to read when you are a week and a half behind. And in Ams's post, he said I had holocameras....

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject:

Post changed, might I add that Galactic Alliance Security has equal power when it comes to the Hotel. Ams and I, at least at the time, made sure that was in state. So I assumed, with no PMs or written posts suggesting otherwise, I would still have access.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject:

Yea, I remember that and that's fine. Catching up can be a pain sometimes. I just went through that with another RPG at TF.N

Anyway, one more thing - you mention Nevin and Han being locked up in the room. Nevin's in a prison cell and Han's in the med facility.
Joke

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject:

Lol, thanks Han. And the timing of this post was while everything was occuring. Forgot to mention that, my apologies

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject:

Ryan Davad, being a diplomat himself and under the disguise of a bodyguard to Lucious Victorinox, was notified of the Diplomacy CO, or ex-CO's departure. The Human Replica Droid was surprised to learn of a new leader on Manaan stirring trouble for the people on the surface. It was Ryan that broke the news to Arlyn, who collapsed into the chair dumbfounded. Her lips uttered Impossible as one of her favorite places was now under the seige of a tyrant.

Ryan bowed on one knee, the familiarity of the gesture brought a smile to his face. He wrapped his hands around Arlyn's and with all the strength and motivation responded, "Old Victorinox is on the case. He'll settle thngs." The most beautiful of thanagarians attempted her sweetest smile, but Ryan could sense that she had a small trace of doubt. It was the the distance to the world that was killing her.

Ryan rose to his full height and looked at the holo-videos again. Their departure to Geonosis would be delayed considerably, but their place was here. Arlyn extended her hand, which Ryan peacefully took and helped raise her to her own feet. They exchanged an eye glance then moved to their seperate businesses. Arlyn was still attempting to locate Onasi and the Jedi, while Ryan contacted Lucious.

His hand skimmed over the keypads, typing the message. It was a security measure Arlyn and Ryan had put in place months ago. If the people of Manaan was at risk, the most secret of organizations on the planet would be activated.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject:

There's another problem. Meehan's back was to the camera, it'd be impossible to see anything. :-\ Also... access to the tapes is severely restricted to prevent tampering.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject:

As the hour went by and things began to slowly settle down, Alatáriël Pallanén had completed her business here on the surface of Coruscant. The Galaxy Ball had its successes and its failures, but overall, it held a special meaning for the Angel of Geonosis. Her gathered security team looked into their Security Chief as she looked back to each of them.

"Ladies and gentlemen, excellent work." she said with a grin, "Now let's pack up and go home." They cheered at those simple words. Home being the most welcome. Ryan was assisting several officers carry a long security table into a shuttle that was waiting for the various supplies.

Alatáriël exchanged a positive glance with Ryan as he returned, the thought of returning to Geonosis for a week was more than joyful.

The shuttle parried through the large afternoon traffic of the Coruscant skies, silently speeding towards their hyperspace coordinates. Arlyn activated a comm signal and sent a message to te Chief of State letting the figure know she was now bound for Geonosis, then to Tatooine where she would meet the rest of Alliance Command.

The pilot of the shuttle requested immediate departure from Imperial Authorities and sent a communication to Ams Jendob, keeping the Supreme Moff informed of the Thanagarian's departure.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Galaxy Ball Security Headquarters
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: