Sodan Pirate Fleet
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Sodan Pirate Fleet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Sodan Pirate Fleet

Sodan Battlefleet

Current Location: Ord Radama (according to the map its neutral so I will start here, correct me if I am wrong)

Ships:
1 Arkania-class Battlecruiser
2 Saboath Destroyer
2 Selvaran-class Heavy Cruisers
10 Arkania-class Battlecruiser (additional 30 XX-9s)
25 Sabaoth Destroyer (additional 30 XX-9s)
40 Liberators
2 Stic-class battlecruisers
2512 X-wings

Credits: 8,260,600,000 credits

Last edited by Titus Pullo on Fri May 26, 2006 10:45 pm; edited 12 times in total
 Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject:

Titus sat at the Head of the table. The men from the family were surrounding him talking. He stood up and spoke up "Brothers and friends, it is time to come to our business. We have assembled our fleet and now it is time for action. The family needs to be reorganized a bit. We have faught amongst ourselves for so long that is it unprecidented that we are here today working together."

The men took their seats and started listening to Don Pullo speak "There is much we can do for ourselves; there are businesses to extort, profits to steal, and ships that have our names on it. It is time the mafia took our next step in the world, are you with me?"

The men nodded in unison "Yes Don Pullo"

He nodded "Good, it is time then to lay out the promotions within the ranks. Vinitchi Cuneo, you have been a smart and cunning enemy and now I hope you shall not change as a friend. You are now a Capo within the family and you have command of one of the Arkania's." Titus looked 4 feet to the man's right "Grenda Italia, you have been a friend and brother through it all, through the mob wars, through the family wars, now it is time you step up and become an underboss. You will command a small grouping of ships. Now you Benito Stracci, you I have hated my whole life. You killed one of my sons, you killed several respected members of the Gambino (Titus's mob family) family; in fact, you recently tried hiring an assassin to kill me. For that you will die." Titus nodded and one of the Gambino soldiers, Vincent Boccalini, took out blaster pistol and leveled it towards Benito Stracci's head. A loud sound was heard and Benito slumped down onto the floor, his eyes were open and blood was pooling on the ground. In other spots blood was pooling from the drips off the table.

The men burst into conversation and the Stracci were threatening retaliation, Titus put up his hand "Remember, I am always watching, you do not frak with me, and I do not frak with you. If you do, you will get whacked. Let him be an example. With that business settled, we have orders from our benifactor has a mission for us. We are to track a ship and destroy it's fleet. Family members and brothers, it is time for us to show the galaxy what the mafia can do when united. Now go, we have work to do."

The men nodded, "Yes Don Pullo." and they exited.

The fleet is enroute to a location that will be PMed to Ams Joke

Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject:

Sitting on his command chair Titus watched the display. One of his soldiers walked up "Don, we have met the enemy in battle, they expected nothing, it will be like old times in the mob wars."

Titus nodded, make sure the war prepartations are ready, alert the fleet, we move for battle. Make sure the Capos and Underbosses have their assignments."

Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject:

"Alright men, I know you wanted battle, but today is not the day. The Nespians are not our targets and they wish to attack, that hurts business and when the businesses are hurt, we hurt. Withdraw a ships."

Fleet enroute to unknown location

Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject:

'Today is a good day to fight for the family. You hear me men? Prepare for battle, get your weapons ready, we fight the Imperials, they wrongfully captured this planet and we will kill its defending forces. Remember your duties, your oath, it is time to fight." Titus then waved his hand and his ships jumped to Csilla

Ships enroute to Csilla in battle formation

Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject:

Contact the commander of the Enemy fleet send them this message "You know you are out gunned and out menuvered, there is no way to catch out fleet and we can take out all but a few of your IMCs with only minor fighters losses. Do not sacrifice the lives of thousands of your men. Hand over the Imperator-class star destroyer and we will leave you alone and consider our revenge on being ripped off completed. Then Csilla will be safe and many Imperial worlds will be safe from the Rath of the Sodan. If you don't comply we will raid planet after planet, killing thousands of your men and comrades. It is your choice. Choose wisely."

Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject:

"Men, our need for revenge is quelled. We have been reembursed. It seems the Empire did not wish for this to happen. Recall all fighters and jump out of the system." the men complyed and the ships turned about and jumped out of the system.

"Alright take us somewhere safe, somewhere.... not controlled by anyone.

Fleet jumping out of system to an unknown location

Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject:

Titus read the Datapad after the communication he recieved. He handed it to the helmsmen "Take us here, we have a meeting to comence."

Fleet enroute to secret location

Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject:

"Sir, the Cunning Petyr has left us. We do not know why but they have jumped out of the system." the enforcer at communications said a bit puzzled

"Well they had their reasons, lets move on to our base camp. Take us out."

Last edited by Titus Pullo on Tue May 30, 2006 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Titus Pullo

Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject:

Sitting in their new hide out Titus looked at the list of planets he could mess with. "Yes..." he said aloud "Here we do. I have the perfect place... Dosuun" he had made up his mind. He had a report of some pirates over there and he wanted to absorb them into the Sodan, perhaps they would join peacefully.

He walked onto the bridge and stopped for a second. He looked at his loyal crew, knowing they would die for him. "Alright, take us out of here... carefully mind you. Take us to Dosuun."

Fleet enroute to Dosuun

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Sodan Pirate Fleet
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: