Lord Metatrac's Spire
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Geonosis » Lord Metatrac's Spire
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Lord Metatrac's Spire

<And you're willing to give us lodging?> 4-LOM spoke to the well-dressed Geonosian, one Lord Metatrac, though it was unclear what he was "lord" over.
After gathering the hunters together, he had begun the long process of unpacking...it was simple good luck that their new "base" was large enough to accomodate most of their supplies.
<Yes, for a time - then you will move to your new home?> Metatrac asked cautiously. The insect paused to look at Abigail, who was supervising the movement of several boxes.
<You have my word.>
Metatrac nodded slowly and flew toward a higher section of the spire...
4-LOM walked out to the docking bay and found Murghth'a engaged in a game of dice with Xaph. "Murghth'a, we're leaving for the Ball," 4-LOM said. "You remember that Targulla wished to meet us at the Palace?"
Murghth'a looked up, rather suprised at the droid's sudden urgency. "Alright, but I'm piloting this time."
"Very well, let's head out."

"What? Stormtrooper filet mignon is my speciality. You should try it sometime." - Heg Tralle, Falleen culinary "artist"

4-LOM, Bounty Hunter for the Lady of Geonosis

Abigail Vrex, Zeltron bounty hunter

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject:

Xaph, it's time that you got some more action in Joke
It was only after the Blood Money had disappeared from view that Abigail could managed to get the holoroom's equipment up and establish a solid Holonet connection. Now that we're here, I might as well get Xaph through another Trial, she thought as she pulled up the next program. 4-LOM would be pleased, if only he were here...
The Zeltron turned slightly toward Xaph and stretched, all the while hinting at her feminine beauty. "Xaph, how're you feeling?" Abby said slowly.
"Umm...Fine."
"I say that we get the next Trial done, so head into the next room - this test's called 'Agility.'"
Xaph said nothing more and walked into Metatrac's "library," looking like a million credits. The room immediately transformed into a fiery landscape, complete with moving platforms, mining droids, erupting volcanoes, and a large building crawling with guards. "Welcome to Mustafar," Abby's voice boomed out of some hidden speaker, "This should be fun...''assassinate the Confederate leaders inside the building - However, you must avoid detection by the guards or others. Good luck, 4-LOM.'"

"What? Stormtrooper filet mignon is my speciality. You should try it sometime." - Heg Tralle, Falleen culinary "artist"

1,545,050,000 credits

Last edited by Jaxxon Five-D on Tue May 16, 2006 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject:

It was some time before Xaph finished off the last "Confederate" with a pair of double-bladed knives - no surprise there - but it was interesting to watch his form. He was able, it seemed, to heighten covert ops to an art form. Abby couldn't help but smile a bit as she saw the hunter push blade into flesh - Mmm...4-LOM should've known this guy was good.
And then the scenario was complete. "Uh, done?"

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Xaph
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject:

Sorry about not posting, but next time can you PM me when you're giving a trial? I log in just to check my PMs much more often then to check the boards. If you like, though, I can still RP this one.

Bounty Hunter - 500,038,000 Credits

Argh... didn't need to hear about Arlyn and the nine-million credit dildo again. - Ams
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject:

Go right ahead...sorry about the mix-up mate. Joke Oh yeah, and you should be getting a "Guild patch" pretty soon.

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject:

Some days later...
Ever since Xaph had left on his last Trial, Abby had the Spire to herself - plenty of time to just relax. As night drew its cold hands over the dusty sky, the Zeltron decided a hot bath on the highest balcony was in order. Jobs to do and people to kill, she thought as she sank into a earthen tub. Thank the Gods that the boys are taking care of those. I don't know if I'd have the strength to continue. Abby sighed as the water invigorated every part of her...
Her comm began beeping rather loudly from the side of the tub. Who could want me at this hour? she thought as she wrapped a bathtowel around herself.
"This is Abigail Vrex."
"<Ms. Vrex? A ship just made docking near my home...What is the meaning of this?!>"
It was Metatrac (the fool!), apparently just arrived back from the Arenas. Frak, I hate it when this stuff happens! What could I say?...
"Umm...I'll check into it. Just give me a second."
"<I'm waiting...>"
Abby had her clothes on within five minutes and hurried downstairs. If anything it was a new recruit...what she'd give for five minutes of rest...

1,545,050,000 credits

Last edited by Jaxxon Five-D on Thu May 25, 2006 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Xaph
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject:

I would be gone on my final task, but Ams Jendob won't reply to any of my PM's, and so I think I'm only armed with a rock and a stick...

Argh... didn't need to hear about Arlyn and the nine-million credit dildo again. - Ams
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject:

Which PM? I don't see any.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Jaden Fett

Post Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject:

After disembarking from the Raven...Jaden made his way to Metatrac's Spire.
Leaving his meager belongings outside...He entered the massive Complex feeling slightly apprehensive.

Walking up to a Geonesian Worker Drone or so he thought... Jaden Introduced himself & asked for an audience with The Guild Leadership
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xaph
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Which PM? I don't see any.

I sent it quite a while ago regarding improvements to my armor and ship I wanted to make.

Last edited by Xaph on Fri May 26, 2006 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject:

Three dark figures dressed in heavy cloaks emerged, their darkness and fury sending fright into the bravest of Geonosians. They towered over the man known as Jaden Fett and their hooded eyes stared into him.

"Welcome to Geonosis." the lead Dark Knight hissed, "We will be your....guardians."

They were nothing more than a security device sent by the Lady of Geonosis herself. And the second Dark Knight relayed a message, "The Guild leadership is not present. We can move you towards a communication tower, in which you can contact them."

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Jaden Fett

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn wrote:
Three dark figures dressed in heavy cloaks emerged, their darkness and fury sending fright into the bravest of Geonosians. They towered over the man known as Jaden Fett and their hooded eyes stared into him.

They were nothing more than a security device sent by the Lady of Geonosis herself. And the second Dark Knight relayed a message,

"Welcome to Geonosis." the lead Dark Knight hissed, "We will be your....guardians."

"The Guild leadership is not present. We can move you towards a communication tower, in which you can contact them."

Standing there, Jaden noticed 3 figures approach... Glancing up...He looked into the cowl of the 1st Dark Knight... Sudden thoughts of dread rose within him...Looking away...He shuddered & shook off the temptation to run screaming... Taking a deep breath he quickly regained his composure by following his father's mental training... Steeling himself he answered

OK...as you wish... Lead the way

Grabbing his Duffle bags...He fell in beside the Dark Knights as they made their way to the Communications Spire...

*Enroute to Public Communications Spire

Last edited by Jaden Fett on Mon May 29, 2006 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject:

Having slept on his Corvette the night before, James and Tiara entered the spire together, chattering. Because of the nature of their departure, Tiara was still clad in her Intelligence Field Uniform. It was a simple khaki jumpsuit with a combat vest over the top. Think Stargate Wink.

James checked the message board to find his room allocation, and went upstairs to check it out. As Tiara wasn't officially a member of the Guild she didn't have her own quarter, and instead would be sleeping on the floor in James'.

James entered his quarters and switched on the holonet news. The Galaxy Ball had gotten a whole lot more interesting since he left. He turned to Tiara.

"What are you going to do now? Sell your designs and retire?"
"Kind of. I'm thinking of starting a company."
"Oh yeah. What you gonna call it?"
"Well thats the thing. I don't have any money to start a company."
"And you figure that I do?"
"Well, yeah."
"So what do I get for my money then?"
"Well," she said, trailing off suggestively.
"No."
"Or you could have a half share in the company, including the profits."
"If we make any."
"Yes, if we make any. We can also have your name in the company name too."
"What did you have in mind?"
"Vita Enterprises?"

James was silent for a moment.

"Okay. What's this gonna cost me?"
"Well, I'm not sure yet. We need to get these looked over by a certified engineer first."
"I have some weapon designs that I have been holding on to. I will get someone to look at them also."
"Once we pay for the engineer we'll be set."
"Perhaps, but we need a regular income. I don't have enough to pay for an engineer for all those ships."
"But we don't know how much it will cost?"
"I hold the patent for a class of light freight, the Viscount Class. It cost three million credits to have it ratified. That is for a freighter. I expect that capital ships will cost a whole lot more."
"Yeah, thats true. But I doubt my intelligence work on Rattatak will count for much."
"Thats what you get for working on a dodgy backwater world. Even if you were the director of Intelligence."
"Oh, now you're asking for it."
"Perhaps you would like to adjourn to the sparring room then?"
"Oh you're gonna regret this, Vita."
"I doubt that, somehow."

The room that James referred to as the sparring room was simply a room with impact mats on the floor. These mats softened the blow of falling to the ground.

When they entered, Tiara stripped off her vest so that she wore only her jumsuit. James had taken off his overjacket and was clad in pants and a singlet. They squared off in the centre of the room, and Tiara attacked.

She swung a punch towards his chin. James turned his head, the blow missing him by millimetres. He siezed her arm and yanked her forward, projecting her to the ground.

"Ow!" she said, picking herself up and dusting herself off, "that hurt."
"You left yourself open," James said.
"I did not," she protested, "I had my guard up."
"You were off balance. You leaned into it."
"There's no power behind it if I don't."
"You end up on your face if you do."
"Fine. You attack me this time then."

They squared up again. This time, James went on the offensive. Rather than swinging a punch, he dropped his shoulder into her chin, knocking her flat on her back.

"You're not supposed to do it like that," she protested, her annoyance outweighting the pain she was feeling.
"You said to attack you, you didn't say how."
"Attack with your fists this time, smartass."

For the third time they squared off.

James swung with his left, but only at half strength. She tried to mimic his move, and grab his hand, at which point he fired an explosive right, lifting her off the ground. She landed in a heap a metre and a half behind where she started, and out cold.

James spat out his mouthguard and walked over to Tiara, removing hers. He slung her over his shoulder and carried her back to his quarters, dropping her on his sleep-couch. He sat down on the sofa, watching the news again.

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
66,000cr
 Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject:

James sat, still watching the holonet news. He had found something interesting in the DRWP union updates, and was anxious to follow it up. For that, though, he needed the CEO of Vita Enterprises. She was asleep, having woken up a couple of hours previously and berated him for the bruise she was going to have, and for hitting her so hard.

He went to the med centre and got a syringe. Once he got back to the room, he pushed it into where the excess blood was trapped under the skin. Keeping his hand steady, he withdrew all of the blood. It had been long enough for the broken blood vessels to begin repairing themselves, so she did not start to bleed again.

Smirking at the thought of her confusion when she woke up, James settled down on the couch again.

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr
 Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject:

James was still sitting on the couch when Tiara got up. She went straight into the refresher to check out the "bruise". She came back into the living room with a tired, bemused grin on her face.

"What'd you do?" she said.
"What'd I do with what?"
"My face."
"Looks fine to me."
"Exactly. There's no bruises."
"So what are you whining about then?"
"Nothing," she said and disappeared back into the 'fresher.

While he was waiting for her to finish up so they could spar again, James amused himself by throwing daggers at the wall.

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr
 Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject:

The communincator in James' room beeped, demanding attention. He walked over and answered it. To his great surprise, it was his father.

"What the hell do you want?" he said.

"I heard you ran like a child from the galaxy ball. Its a pity. A girl was decapitated in the lobby of the hotel. You would have enjoyed it."
"Believe it or not, I don't seek out death and destruction."
"Are you sure? I have footage of your brtutal murder of those two inmates at Corsucant Minimum Security."
"They started it!" James snarled.
"You decapitated them. But this bit I have never understood. Why did you castrate them?"
"Frak off you alcoholic frak! Stay away from me!" James yelled as he picked up the communicator and threw it across the room.
"I never told you, you were to busy in prison, you have a b..."

His father was cut off as the communicator shattered into pieces against the wall. James was beyond furious. He threw the last dagger into the wall, imbedding it in the metal wall all the way up to the hilt. He walked to the sparring room. On the way he commed Abbey and asked her to get him some old decommissioned battle droids.

About three minutes after he arrived, fifteen old clone wars era battle droids filed in. His anger level still beyond comprehension, James attacked. Destroying the first only served as fuel for his rage, and he didn't stop until the droids were reduced to small piles of scrap metal and circuitry.

When he did stop, he collapsed onto his knees, his chin on his chest. There he stayed for almost an hour, until Tiara found him. She peered through the door and, seeing the way he was sitting, went into the observation area and accessed the holofeed. She had recorded her previous session with James, and had set it to record as soon as someone entered the room.

Once the video playback had finished, she returned to the room, slipping her arms around James' shoulders, helping him to his feet.

"Come on," she said.
"No, leave me." James said.
"You need to rest."
"Leave me alone."
"But..."
"I said leave me!"

She got up and walked halfway to the door before stopping and turning around.

"You know, people won't always come back to you."

James looked up, his face an icy mask of nothingness.

"Why do you?"
"Because underneath all the hurt, all the pain, there is a decent human being."

James stood up.

"It is too late for me. I am too far gone," he said as he passed her and exited the room.

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr
 Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject:

James sat at the top of the spire, deep in thought. He couldn't get his father's last words out of his head. What did the B stand for. Blast it, if only the comm had flown for a few seconds more. It seemed that everyone's parting words had gotten to him lately.

Tiara had not said violence, or anger like his father would have. She had said hurt and pain. But how did she know? He had kept up his guard since he met her. There was no way she could have known. Was there? Perhaps she had heard his 'conversation' with his father, in which case she may have guessed what happened in prison.

He knew what he would do. It was what he would always do. He would crush the anger and hate inside him. Besides, he had stayed here for too long already. He climbed down the spire and returned to his quarters. She flew into his arms the moment he stepped through the door.

"Oh I was so worried, where were you?"
"It doesn't matter now. Come on, we're leaving."
"Where are we going?"
"Bandomeer."

James and Tiara returned to the Blade.

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Geonosis » Lord Metatrac's Spire
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: