Grand Presido Conference Room
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Grand Presido Conference Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Grand Presido Conference Room

[Reporters of the Union Weekly fill the room, a podium stands before them, the emblem of the Hecklers and the Protectorate sits behind it. A man must stand here and make a decision, a very hard decision.]

[Democratic Emperor Brote .B Heckler] We the Protectorate have been encroached and attack by so many. We are now the minority of the galaxy. At one time we were the 3rd power, the greater power then those lower, the model. Then our once ally Alexus came to the galaxy and when his collapse as corporate giant, he went to Nespis VIII to puppet and follow the path of the Empire and the Alliance, then it reformed still following the path straying from its first ally as we grew weak. With the Michael Tragedy, millions were displaced from their homes and many were left to fend for themselves under the Alliance. The Alliance has refused to give those people on the planets in question the power to vote for freedom. It was denied as I had requested in a humble attitude. I have waited to long for this to think of it now as we find a weapon of hope upon Dubrillion.
It is time for us Brothers and Sisters. It is our time for choice. They believe that the Great Tree is the Great Tree's only face, they are but the ignorant, they do not understand their Eurtol'lahiut. We do and choose our paths. Those that have volunteered to be the Guardians of the Union, the Union Guard hold a scared oath to the Great Tree and the people who follow, we are those people. They must now fight for those the Alliance claims, yet would never align with them freely, for they were never given the chance. Simply, they took the land and called it their own, yet we still had power over it, as sovereign DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE!
We will fight back the Oppressor, and will regain our Brothers and Sisters from the guardianship of the arrogant. No more will there be treachery in our ranks, only health and happiness my people. We are those that will go forth and restore what is rightfully ours!"

{Cheers from outside in Contruums main square reaches the open windows of the conference room. The blow of the wind casts the joyful and resilient battle cry’s of millions on Contruum, their lips singing the unison tune of, "freedom for the people!"}

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject:

[After Heckler left the podium a senator for one of the planets now under Alliance control rushed the stage and took the mike.]

[Senator Gujuge Fearjonnen, Taloraan] We have been afraid for to long. We are to fight and die for our planet, I will be leading the first cargo mission to Taloraan for the Union Guard there, we will resume the flights of cargo for the supply route and continue the production of good for the people there through it. If the Alliance tries to stop this then they have become nothing more then pirates! People of Taloraan I call to you! I was elected by you and now I fight for you!
I praise the Union Guards on those worlds and I hope that they are given protection by the Great Tree for their actions. May you in the crisie live on and win! We will conquer back our world and retake those that have pushed us away, from Gamorr to Agamar! We will defend our cause and push against the tide, those faithful to our Great Tree and the Protectorate rise up for freedom!

{Cheers once again brokeout as the senator exited for the spaceport as he said}

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Contruum » Grand Presido Conference Room
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: