Last Will and Testament
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Last Will and Testament
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Last Will and Testament

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF Jandon Fallor

I, Jandon Fallor, residing at Phoenix Towers, Denon, do hereby make, publish and declare this to be my Last Will and Testament and hereby revoke any and all Wills and Codicils at any time heretofore made by me.

FIRST: I declare that I am not married and have no children.

SECOND: I direct that the expenses of my funeral and burial [or cremation] be paid out of my estate in such amount as my Personal Representative may deem proper and without regard to any limitation in the applicable law or rule of court as to the amount of such expenses and without the necessity of court approval.
I direct that (a) all estate, inheritance, succession and other death taxes and duties occasioned by my death, whether incurred with respect to property passing by this Will or otherwise, but excluding any generation-skipping tax, and (b) all cost of packing, shipping, insurance and other charges incidental to the distribution of any tangible personal property herein, shall be paid by my Personal Representative out of the principal of my residuary estate (as hereinafter defined) with no right of reimbursement from any recipient of such property.

THIRD: I hereby confirm my intention that the beneficial interest in all property, real or personal, tangible or intangible (including joint checking or saving accounts in any bank or savings and loan association or credit union), which is registered or held, at the time of my death, jointly in the names of myself and any other person (including tenancy by the ntireties, but excluding any tenancy in common), shall pass by right of survivorship or operation of law and outside the terms of this Will to such other person if he or she survives me. To the extent that my intention may be defeated by any rule of law, I give or devise and bequeath all such jointly held property to such other person or persons who shall survive me.

FOURTH: I give and bequeath all of my tangible personal property, not otherwise disposed of, to Luke Skywalker if he survives me. If he fails to survive me, I give and bequeath my tangible personal property to those of The New Jedi Order as survive me, in equal shares as they shall agree or, failing agreement, then in such a manner as my Personal Representative shall determine.

FIFTH: All the rest, residue and remainder of my property and estate, of whatever character, whensoever acquired and wheresoever situated and to which I or my estate may be in any manner entitled at the time of my death, including any property or estate as to which I may have any power of disposition or appointment and further including any request which may have lapsed due to failure of a legatee to survive me (all said property and estate being herein referred to as my “residuary estate”), shall be disposed of as follows:

I give the residuary of my estate in fee simple absolute to Jasmine, if s/he survives me and if not, to The Galactic Alliance.

SEVENTH: If any person who shall become entitled to receive property under this Will is a minor at the time distribution is to be made, I authorize the gift to be made under the Galactic Alliance Uniform Transfers to Minors Act, or the corresponding statute of any other world which might be applicable, and I authorize my Personal Representative to receive such property as custodian for such minor or to name as custodian an adult, a guardian of the minor or a trust company. The receipt of such custodian shall constitute a full acquittance to my Personal Representative.

EIGHTH: I nominate and appoint Han Solo, as my Personal Representative of this my Last Will and Testament. Should s/he be unable or unwilling to serve, or fail to qualify within a reasonable time after receiving notice of his/her nomination, I nominate and appoint Chewbacca, as his/her successor, and I direct that neither my Personal Representative nor his/her successor be required to give bond or undertaking or security thereon in any jurisdiction.

My Personal Representative shall have full discretionary power, in addition to any powers provided by law, without order or approval of any court, to take any action desirable for administration of my estate, including the power to sell at public or private sale, any real or personal property belonging to my estate at whatever prices and upon what ever terms s/he shall deem advisable, to retain, invest or reinvest in any property without responsibility for diversification and without being restricted by any rule of law or court limiting investments, to hold securities in the name of the nominee, to compromise any claims to the same extent I could, if living, and to distribute in kind or in money or partly in each, even if shares be composed differently.

NINTH: (A) For the purposes of the Will, other than the appointment of my Personal Representative, if a legatee shall die with me in a common accident or disaster, or under such circumstances as to make it impossible or difficult to determine which of us died first or in the event that any such legatee shall die within thirty (30) full days of my death,
then such legatee shall be considered to have predeceased me. This clause shall not apply in any case where its application would cause any provision of this Will, which would otherwise be valid, to be void under any applicable rule against perpetuities, rule limiting suspension of the power of alienation or other similar rule. (B) No successor Personal Representative under this Will shall be liable for any act or omission of a predecessor Personal Representative nor shall s/he be obliged to inquire into the validity or propriety of any such act or omission by his or her predecessor. Any such successor Personal Representative shall be entitled to accept asconclusive any accounting and statement of assets furnished to such successor by his or her predecessor, and shall further be entitled to receipt only for those assets included in such statement.

In Witness Whereof, I have set my hand to this my Last Will and Testament and on the bottom of each of the preceding and the following pages I have affixed my signature for better identification this day of 14th day of the 10th month of the second year after the Battle of Endor
[Signature of Leia Organa Solo]

I being of fit mind and body ascertain that this is the final will and testament and any previous wills are declared null and void.
[Signature of Jandon Fallor]

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject:

Translation:
Luke gets Phoenix and the GA gets 100 Billion credits.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject:

Rest in peace, Fallor.

Nespis - Democratic Republic - Pop 115,000,000,000 (Estimated) - two members

Alexus says:
I wonder what Moskau sounds like at double speed!
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

Alexus - Tora! Tora! Tora! says:
there's a lot of difference between me and VVD
about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Translation:
Luke gets Phoenix and the GA gets 100 Billion credits.

Thanks, I'm not good at all that legal crap Very Happy

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject:

God damn, Fallor was rich.

Nespis - Democratic Republic - Pop 115,000,000,000 (Estimated) - two members

Alexus says:
I wonder what Moskau sounds like at double speed!
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

there's a lot of difference between me and VVD
about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject:

Phoenix made a total of 200 billion credits profit up to about a month ago Joke

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
kypjargon
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject:

Sooo, you're gonna give me the other 100 billion then? Cheers mate Joke

James Vita
Freelancer

1,180,341,720cr

Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
66,000cr
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject:

No wonder Leia signed. Razz

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Last Will and Testament
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: