Docking Bay 534
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Nespis VIII » Docking Bay 534
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Docking Bay 534

Jahan Stresemann strode into the bay reserved for meeting intermediate members of foreign governments and religious officials. A long Nespis Blue carpet covered a strip from the landing area to the large polished oak doors. A hundred troopers in dress uniform lined the carpet, half of them clones. Everything was ready for the big welcome.

Nespis - Democratic Republic - Pop 115,000,000,000 (Estimated) - two members

Alexus says:
I wonder what Moskau sounds like at double speed!
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

Alexus - Tora! Tora! Tora! says:
there's a lot of difference between me and VVD
about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject:

Now I come, come I will. What if I am denied? Great Tree willing it will not come to thus. My first time away and I am made the Guardian? So quickly, yet Orthodox. I know I am not the first. Our Bok'dofer have gone to the Fir'he Emperor. May this visit yield what I come for, peace? Hopefully... The shuttle made its way towards the docking bay as the captain rolled his eyes at the technician who had come on. Not only could you compare them to a woman but they have women speaking for them. She sounded seductive however, won't mind looking her up on my leave. The Shuttle landed and the door opened out of the shuttle and onto the carpet, blue and bright, lined with clones and Nespis citizen guard. Kur' Pre'ist Ki'ls Juud'dfar exited the ship with a smile of both mouths. His long skinny fingers outstretched in a notion of peace. His now green robes covering his body, the image of the gold Great Tree of his order and the shield of his people in the center, with the diamond of Fir'he Emperor upon it.

Next his Apprentice would come, Mo'un'gath. A muun long and skinny would stand tall behind his Turiral, his teacher. He stood behind his Turiral and then to his side as they came down from the stairs.

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Mon May 29, 2006 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject:

Stresemann walked forward, smiled, and shook the Ithorian's hand. "Welcome to Nespis, Priest Juud'dfar," he said. He nodded at a Clone Major, who led out the troops, leaving behind a small honour guard.

Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject:

And no I say my greetings... The Ithorian did not understand the gesture being given to him from the Fir'he President. So, he greeted the man in an embrace as did the Fir'he Emperor, light and quick as did the Fir'he Emperor. Did he not call it the Corulagian greeting? He then graced the President with a bow as Mo'un'gath did after he gave an embrace to the Fir'he President and then bowed. There bows were nearly the same, difference in their species kept them from being the same entirely. Mo'un'gath bowed twisting his hand inwardly to his chest, placing his hand on his chest as he came down as far as he could. The old Kur' Pre'ist attempted the same, but not being able to get down as far. "Fir'he President I am Kur' Pre'ist Ki'ls Juud'dfar, Turiral of the Great Tree," he quickly bowed to the name in a short cower to his God, as did Mo'un'gath. "This is my Apprentice Moth'un'gath, he is of my order, and will be translating," the old Ithorian brought a hand to his Apprentice and then laid it back to his side. "I have come to guide the Eurtol'lahiut of your people. May we become Fir'he." The Muun then repeated his master, word for word, as he talked, speaking basic.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Mon May 29, 2006 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject:

Jahan blinked. "Alright," he said with some confusion. "Step this way, I'll show you around."

Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject:

Is this the Fir'he president? He seems... more confused then the Fir'he Emperor, more closed. This man must be filled with Gun'var'i, but he will not stop my destiny as Turiral. I must complete my journey and I will bring this Gun'var'u Eurtol'lahiut from Gun'var and Mer'Eurtol'moth. "Of course, Fir'he President, come Mo'un'gath, I wish to know, as Fir'he Emperor Heck'lr was asked, do your people crave to further their Eurtol'lahiut?" The Muun quickly translated as they all walked down the corridor, to where ever the Fir'he President wished to go.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Mon May 29, 2006 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject:

Jahan wished he had studied his Ithorian dicitionary slightly more. He nodded as they passed a massive gold statue of the founder of Nespis, now deceased. "Possibly. Though, we aren't a very religious people. Not least the Karis."

Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject:

Karis... the Kalkud'dafar! Scriptures... "Oh, those of the North will suffer under the pain of death. We know of there fate and now they go South..." How could it be? They are here... are they the same to the Kil'kone'i? Ki'ls paused at the word, Karis, "Fir'he President, what are these... Karis to you?" The Muun translated, not aware of the thoughts of his Turiral.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject:

"You've never heard of Karis? There's a hundred billion of 'em, Priest, and they are a signifigant proportion of our citizens."

Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject:

Ah... so they have grown since the age of arrogance. Then thus my true journey shows itself, my destiny. The Ithorian stared a deep and intense stare for several seconds, the realization of his destiny erupting in him like a volcano. "Gudfung'bish..." he whispered the word under his breath, the Muun only to catch it, he trembled for a moment. The Muun turned to his Turiral, "Impossible, how can that be? I thought them myth?" The Muun said in Ithorian, not wanting the human to know what he was saying. "They are not, if it is true, then our path, is found and the Great Tree we must rejoice in for this Riv'lo. For, now we will put this aside for our mission here." The Ithorian stopped his apprentice with the rise of his finger, although his face had compromised to a glum look of dismay, the Muun bowed and turned back to the Fir'he President.
"Fir'he President we have come to guide the people of your land to the path of the Great Tree. We are here to plant the seed of the Great Tree and the root of his Hulk'var Temples." The Muun quickly translated, putting a smile back into his composure. The Root, the Stem and the Leaf of the Great Tree, we believe in you, why thus have you put us on this dangerous path?

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject:

Jahan fought past the various layers of metaphor to expose the truth of the matter. "You want to try and bring us religion? I doubt you'll find many converts. The galaxy as a whole doesn't hold much trust in deities."

Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject:

Thus this Fir'he President shows his contempt for the Great Tree, why do they all not know his message? Where and what has happened to the other Turiral of the Guardians? Have they fallen from the path? The Muun looked at his Turiral and the Ithorian nodded, giving him his approval to speak, "Fir'he President, soon construction vessels of the Fir'he Emperor will be here to plant our seeds, we ask permission to begin their construction on all of your worlds. The Fir'he Emperor believes as much as Kur' Pre'ist Ki'ls in the message of the Great Tree we wish to Curnd your worlds."

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject:

"I won't stop you, Mr Juud'dfar," said Jahan, as they walked through one of Nespis' many parks. "I meant no disrespect, but you might not be very successful in Nespis."

Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject:

Why does he not apologies? Strange these humans are, these Neps, isn't that what the slang term is? The Ithorian had come to plant the roots of the Great Tree, firmly, thus he had a proposal. He nodded to the Muun for continued approval to speak, "Fir'he President, I was given the proposal from the Fir'he Emperor to give us the ability to plant the seeds, as there is no religion in your Fhurs'gfer. We were told that followers of the Great Tree were isolated from your Fhurs'gfer." The Muun held his stature and then fold his hands into a pose of index pointing to the ceiling and his hands clasped.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Mon May 29, 2006 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject:

"I'm afraid I don't understand. Could you phrase that a little differently?"

Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject:

"The Fir'he Emperor, has the proposal to purchase Higur'fung of your Fhurs'gfer, we request you to allow the Fri'he Emperor to purchase this land for the Temple to the Great Tree." The Muun stressed each word, making sure nothing sounded to basic for the Fir'he President.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Alexus
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject:

"Ah, right. Sorry, Ithorian grammar seems to be very different to Human," frak you, Brote, "No. Parts of this city cannot be bought and sold by foreign governments. Personal property can be bought from the people who own it, which isn't us." Jahan took out his pager and read the message. His eyes widened. "Good luck in your next port of call, Priest... I have to get to the Reichstag."

Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
Alexus says:
WOAH

about two feet
Ross says:
LOL

Crazed says:
LOL DILDOS
LOL

Last edited by Alexus on Mon May 29, 2006 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject:

Hmm... my journey changes then, far must I go from here away from this place, it will be consumed. The Great Tree will have a hold on this place, its roots implanting into the Eurtol'lahiut of the Neps. "Good day then President, may your Eurtol'lahiut be saved," the Muun translated as they left to go into Nespis City.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Tue May 30, 2006 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Nespis VIII » Docking Bay 534
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: