The Great Tree Temple
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Ithor » The Great Tree Temple
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: The Great Tree Temple

She'kel City-
The Great Tree Temple-
Juud'dfar chapter-

And thus I know... for a fact I am right. Though I am said to have fallen, have I? Has they not since forth the right to speak thus of Ker'url? But, I seek, I seek faith... I must leave this past behind me, but can I? Ki'ls Juud'dfar awoke, screaming from his two mouths in a tone that which could shatter glass. Sweat dripped from every orifice. He claimed out of his bed, shaken and terrified. He moved with a fast pace to the Qur’an' Cu'r of his chapter. Busting through the doors he screamed, "Your Roots envelope my Light!" He fell into a sleep there, in reverence, in the position of prayer.

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject:

Although, deep within his thoughts and prayers, dreams merging with intelligent thinking bursting forth of knowledge, subsiding into ever deeper oblivion, he was awoken. "Milord, it is time."

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject:

She'kel City-
The Great Tree Temple-
Qur’an' Cu'r, Baat'humg'oal-

Would it be that I am the one? Have I been chosen to deliver him into this world? Our scripture, do they really tell of him? Has my faith been strong enough. Is this the path, the only path. But, has it not been the challenge to not stray, is this what Wor'gun went through in his journeys? Am I worthy? My blood coarse with that of my father, but do I have his strength and will to take his place, is it truly my destiny? "Milord," said Mo'un'gath, apprentice to High Pre'ist Ki'ls Juud'dfar in a silent tone, echoing still, through the stale air of the doors before the Qur’an' Cu'r. "Apprentice Mo'un'gath, what words do you have for me?" A deep curiosity set into the old man's eyes, he knew of what was to come and words from the young would help in his searches.

"After this Poth'mer'moth, there are plans for our departure, I was told only moments ago." The old man could not but stare, corrupted by the one mouth words of his apprentice. Surely, he had questions... But we depart, he now knows, I do not know how. Perhaps it is all destiny, all of it. "Yes, I know already, it is time now, though my apprentice, we will awaken something new in this galaxy that has been prophesied so long ago... and it will all come to pass as it was said..." The door crept open and Ithorians, Humans, Muun, Morishian, and even Hutts, lined the walk way before them. Thus... It would begin here.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sun May 28, 2006 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject:

Will I be the one to take his place truly? Without Gun'var as he did. Without temptation of the flesh as he did. Or will I fall from the path and into the Hurg'an' Grunank? May the Root guide me. "Bow before the stem and leaf, let thou feet touch the ground Curnd by the ancient root, may we rejoice in this place of Qur, our Qur’an' Cu'r," Silence captured the followers of the Tree who had fallen to the ground in deep prayer, without race, without creed, they fell, kneeling as did Pre'ist Ki'ls. There heads touched the ground, hands before them, some shaking in the very presence and feel of the root upon their hearts.
"Pre'ist Ki'ls Juud'dfar, you are above those that learn in the Cad'jun, it is now your path, to Turir. To become a Turiral is the highest honor among the kirsd'i, on this day you honor your Kirsd. May you know eternal peace within the Root, the Stem and the Leaf of the Great Tree. Your sprit is to rest and the root envelopes and sows within you the Curn'yh of the ancient root thrives and thus will grow, you are truly buhjund!" The man before Pre'ist Ki'ls, empowered the word, buhjund, blessed, and thus echoing his call through the room, whipping those that surrounded them with a feeling of wholeness and oneness with the Great Tree before them all.
"Pre'ist Ki'ls Juud'dfar, arise as Kur' Pre'ist Ki'ls Juud'dfar, Turiral of the Great Tree! In the name of the Great Tree go forth on your journey."

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject:

She'kel City-
The Great Tree Temple-
Shuttle bay, Platform Baat'humg-

Have I done it thus far? Am I worthy to pass on to Turiral? Has it only been a dream... or will it become my nightmare?
"Milord, the shuttle is ready for departure," the apprentice conformed his skinny Muun body into a position of reverence for the departing old man, he would go with him on this journey, to learn as he always did as a student of the Turiral and the Pre'ists. How can it be to be in his presence. And then to be his hand? Both approached as shuttle on a landing pad, before the pad was the city below. Majestic towers stretched to the high sky, beautiful rings twisted around the towers and roads for repulsor assisted vehicles flew in and out of each area of the city. Buildings big and small covered the under growth of the towers, gardens built by the fir'he'i, the "friends", dotted the city.
The old Ithorian looked over this wonderful sight... for what may be the last time. His mouths gave a single word before he stepped onto the shuttle. Bure'ital, Beauty.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sun May 28, 2006 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Ithor » The Great Tree Temple
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All content and data are copyright © the SWVII CMAC Council unless otherwise noted by same.

SWVII Theme is based off the Solaris font. We claim no copyright, except on banner image[s].
Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003