Appplication for "Darth Icky42079"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Applications » Appplication for "Darth Icky42079"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icky42079

Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Appplication for "Darth Icky42079"

Twisted Evil
Name: Joel
Date of Birth: 4/20/1979
Species/Race: White Male
Desired Organization: Sith Lord
Desired Occupation: Dark Lord of The Sith
MSNIM: icky42079@hotmail.com
AIM: icky42079x2
Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: I'm a father of 2 boys and my soon to be 3 year old loves Episode IV Cool
oh and when we went to legoland @ the Mall Of America he pointed to "Boba" and said his name bout 5 times and my wife was even impressed
as well as me . . . I think his fav. char. is Yoda or Luke mine has always been Darth Vader . . . . for good reason Twisted Evil
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject:

You will need to come up with a character within the SW universe(unless of course you would like to play yourself).

And in order to get a Force Sensitive character, you will have to be given a roll to determine that. I take it that you would like to have that roll?

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Applications » Appplication for "Darth Icky42079"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: