1st Fleet (Yinchorr)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » 1st Fleet (Yinchorr)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: 1st Fleet (Yinchorr)

1st Fleet

Democratic Warrior II-Class: Firestone

Imperium Flagship

Attached (move this ship's thread as well as the 1st fleet

Commanding Officer: Vice Admiral Kliker N. Kirk

2nd Command: Staff Lieutenant Davis B. Drivious (Geonosian)

Communcation Officer: Ensign Anderson (human)

Senior Tactical Eilte Blood Guard Commander (ground force command): Maathraw .D Emerson (human/Csilla)

----------------------------------------------------

Democratic Warrior II-Class: Angel's Fox

Democratic Warrior II-Class: Serendipity

Democratic Warrior II-Class: Mithrander

Democratic Warrior II-Class: Keeper's Eye

Democratic Warrior II-Class: Waterstone

Democratic Warrior II-Class: Glory

Democratic Warrior II-Class: Contruum Pride

Democratic Warrior II-Class: Protector

Democratic Warrior II-Class: Pzob Gambit

---------------------------------------------------

3,650 Tri-Strikers

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sun May 21, 2006 9:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject:

"This is Kirk, engage for Khomm!"

Fleet is engaged for Khomm

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject:

Far space of Khomm-
1st Fleet-
Bridge of Firestone Flagship

The Democratic Fleet flew out and surrounded a void, which was Khomm. The fleet pushed forth from the dark aftermath of hyper-space. The fleet settled, out of orbit, prepared for battle, waited for the Killik lead fleet. As they did, suddenly, thousands of fighters began ripping from the ships, pouring like a flood.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject:

Far space of Khomm-
1st Fleet-
Bridge of Firestone Flagship

"All ships, RETREAT TO ITHOR!"

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject:

Far space of Khomm-
1st Fleet-
Bridge of Firestone Flagship-

Before the ship could make its jump, the face of the Emperor returned on the bridge. He was no less angry, sadden or depressed in his facial feature, he just had nothing, plain, pale. His energy was obviously spent, his ambition gone, only a man was left, no longer a hero or demigod that every man looked to.

"Kirk... delay your order, I am taking a shuttle, take your fleet back to our space, I will surrender to the fleet before us. Make sure our fleet gets home though."

Kirk's face turned to awesome suprise, and then mind shattering confusion and finally, he became angry.

"No, you aren't going anywhere, as a Union Guard Marine and Imperium Officer I was sworn to protect..."

"Cut it Admiral... this is what must happen. Please, leave me. The Ithorians will need you."

"Me Lord..."

"I said... drop it Commander... just drop it... we are alone now, no more can we argue it. We are alone."

With a quiet turn the Admiral saluted the Emperor and as did the crew on the bridge. Brote, in a isolated manner, did not acknowledge them, he only made the move toward the elevator to the docking bay and away for what must be done.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Sergei Rachmaninov

Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject:

"Grand Commodore on the bridge!" The bosun's whistle chimed over all of the communications channels as Rachmaninov took the bridge of the Firestone. He looked around a moment, then turned to the forward viewpanel, his voice ringing powerfully throughout the bridge.

"Now hear this. We are about to enter into a war zone. I want all officers to battle stations before we make hyperspace jump. We are bringing with us the Second Democratic Fleet, and the Third will be left in deep space within a five second hyperjump of the Yinchorri gravity well."

He laid his briefcase on a nearby console, away from vital controls. "We are on a mission of peace, but war is inevitable to maintain that peace. When we exit hyperspace I want a surge to ventral shields. You can expect fire coming from the planetary surface, but it will not make it through. Ventral guns, target the facilities at the coordinates provided, dorsal, fore, and aft guns prepare to lock on any approaching vessels."

His fist tightened as the silence pressed almost physically on his skin. "External communications must be limited to shallow wave harmonics - we cannot allow the Empire to know of our presence until it is too late. The Yinchorri have been oppressed for far too long. We will be their salvation! We will be their freedom!"

A cheer resounded before the shouting of orders filled the cavernous bridge. As the stars began to blur into his sight he took a seat at the Captain's Chair, drumming his fingers over the basic controls. This would be one for the history books...

The First, Second, and Third Democratic Fleets are en route to Yinchorr, the Third Fleet will drop from hyperspace five seconds before the rest of the fleet, with coordinates locked on the edge of Yinchorr's gravity well.

Last edited by Sergei Rachmaninov on Sun May 21, 2006 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » 1st Fleet (Yinchorr)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: