Transport to Coruscant
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Transport to Coruscant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swali
Site Admin/Faction Leader
Site Admin/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Transport to Coruscant

Along the way, most of the other passengers seemed to shy away from me. Eventually, they just left me in a room all to myself. I preferred it that way. It gave me some privacy and some time to think.

The man walked up to me and stood before me. I continued to look at what was on the table in front of me. He cleared his throat to gain my attention. I still didn't look up. I looked up as the man said my given name, Seraph. He wore a red uniform and looked like he preferred an immediate response. I personally didn't care what he preferred or wanted. When I looked him in the eyes, he appeared to shrink down considerably.

He regained a bit of composure before he started and said, "You are to report to Coruscant for active duty." He handed me a datapad with information on it. I put it in my cloak and said, as I slightly nodded, "Thank you."

He turned to leave, but I stopped him by saying, "Where's Coruscant?" He looked at me with a searching look and hesitated before he spoke. He was looking for the right words. "It's...you honestly don't know where Coruscant is?" I just stared at him and he quickly said, "Just...find transport there, any pilot knows the coordinates." He looked as though he wanted to say anyone knew the coordinates. I didn't. I didn't know a lot of places.

My memory flashed somewhere else. I had the feeling this scene of my life had always been important, no matter how brief it was.

I stood over the other kid, wondering if he was alright. It dawned on me that I wasn't feeling any guilt over whether he was dead or not. He attacked me, not the other way around. He seemed to have learned something of fighting, but fighting had come naturally to me. Maybe some more training and he would have stood a chance.

It was then that the old man came. I never saw his face, but I could tell by the way he walked and his mannerisms he was old. He confirmed it when he spoke.

He came out tutting at me. "All that violence. And for what, I wonder? Desperate to survive? Or desperate to prove himself?" I then saw a very white mouth from under his raised hood. Thin lips spread in a knowing grin.

I then realized he wasn't talking about the kid on the ground. He was speaking to me.

"I didn't...mean to kill him. He..."

He quited me with a long shushing noise. "What you did was necessary. You were stronger than him. It was only natural that you end his life," he said.

I looked down at the body, then back up to the old man. But, by then, he was gone. I looked around me for any sign of him before leaving myself.

There was an announcement over the ship's comm systems. We had arrived at Coruscant, it seemed.

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Transport to Coruscant
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: