Galactic Federation
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Galactic Federation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject:

It carries no meaning in the Empire, and has never, ever. The Empire has murdered, stolen property, thieved rights and continues to, destroys lives... not one person can remember a day where the Empire has given the galaxy anything good except when it felt like it. The Empire has never felt a duty towards its people because it is a dictatorship, the basis of which is full control not protection or comfort for that matter. The Empire could erase millions of people and not lift a finger of care. If the Empire will only recognize my wife as Empress then truly it has made a mistake, as we are a full democracy and I being the voted member am the head.
I may hold the power of Emperor but it can be easily taken away by a vote, unlike your Sith. It is ironic how the galaxy is harmonizing itself with a culture driven by war and killing because it is now afraid of its power. I for one have never been afraid of its power to bully around other factions, I have always saved the DRWP and will continue to as long as my people believe I can and oh they do. Both the Alliance and the Empire can back off from me now. I was once told to stand against those I should fear and I will now, especially those who are weak, weak ideologically.

- Democratic Emperor Brote .B Heckler

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject:

I have a new option for you Moff, instead of sitting there and complaining about everyone else, why don't you stop and think why Heckler escaped? If I recall, it was your ships at Corellia and you issuing the orders. In short, it was all your fault. We weren't even in the system anymore. So, I don't wanna hear it.

Besides, we were done with our end of the deal. It was all in your hands by that time, buddy. Heckler's free because of the clumsiness of the Empire. Namely, under Jendob's orders.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject:

Han Solo wrote:
I have a new option for you Moff, instead of sitting there and complaining about everyone else, why don't you stop and think why Heckler escaped? If I recall, it was your ships at Corellia and you issuing the orders. In short, it was all your fault. We weren't even in the system anymore. So, I don't wanna hear it.

Besides, we were done with our end of the deal. It was all in your hands by that time, buddy. Heckler's free because of the clumsiness of the Empire. Namely, under Jendob's orders.

I find myself agreeing more and more with Solo, this being one of those times of course. I couldn't have put it better.

- Brote .B Heckler

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject:

Pretty words mean nothing when tainted by your tongue, Heckler. As for Imperial justice, it does exist. People tend to forget the extent of reform between the Emperors. I don't know how often I must say that slavery has been abolished, narcotics trades clamped down on, and all other manner of evils that thrived under the former ruler.

We are not the Empire of the Civil War. The name is the same, the uniforms are the same. But the methods are all different.

And so, I am offering Mister Heckler one final chance: his trial will proceed, with him willing or not. If unwilling, he will be tried in absentia. You may select your legal counsel, provided they agree to represent you, and if no one agrees or you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided at your request.

Consider this notice. The trial will begin in one standard week.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject:

Of course you'll say that, Moff. Your eyes are clouded and you can't see what the Empire really is. Keep up the lies, I'm actually enjoying this.

And I see you managed to ignore me. Don't like it when I'm right, do ya?

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject:

Actually, I didn't notice it. Bloody personal transceiver...

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I say that you still harbor feelings towards Mr. Heckler... I can't help but wonder where your true loyalties lie. With the Alliance? It seems less and less clear. But I digress.

How dare you of all people question my loyalty to the Galactic Alliance. I have done nothing but support those under me and for the greater good of our government and way of life. By a disagreement with your new policy of galactic power recognization, does not mean you have the right to question my loyalty. You could have defended the reasons to why you chose to recognize Selena Heckler, yet you did not.

Quote:
We are not the Empire of the Civil War. The name is the same, the uniforms are the same. But the methods are all different.

Too many unchecked whispers beg to differ. If the Galactic Alliance had a properly functioning Intelligence Agency, we would have hardcore evidence to support such claims. For now, I only have my gut reasoning and some eye witness accounts. I will be watching the Empire more closely, Jendob, and you can bet on that.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject:

Actually, I've met with the head of your Intelligence agency. And she's highly competant, if rather hostile to the Empire itself. I don't think she's the problem.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject:

Greetings Supreme Moff Jendob, as Chief of Alliance Diplomacy, may I ask to whom you are referring?
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Why, Ma'Shi of course. Unless she's transferred, since. I'd recommend her for Security, personally. Her safeguards on the Alliance base on Tatooine were impeccable.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject:

Your lack of intelligence matches that of a bozian worm, Supreme Moff. Your 'tongue' goes unchecked and it annoys half the galaxy. The other half is terrified to speak against such a idiotic intelligence leader. Stupidity, Supreme Moff, is your greatest trait.

Chief Ma'shi does do an impressive job, when she does it.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject:

And such a diplomat. Your first public debut, and you blow it royally. Congratulations. I seem to recall the Alliance promising to make a law about people like you speaking in public.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject:

People like me, Supreme Moff? People like me do not look and listen to people like you without dreaming of suicide. Honestly, how do you live with yourself day to day?

Have you used intelligence mind conditioning to erase your past? You have committed dozens atrocities alone and yet you proceed with life as a normal human being? You are disgusting and no better than the late Palpatine.

When your child grows up, he will stare into his father's eyes and see a pathetic and weak man. A stupid man.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject:

I'm actually fully cognizant of what I've done. Which is why I am so fiercely opposed to war breaking out, yet time and time against it is forced upon the Empire by threats or actions. I am proud that I served my Empire, but I am not proud of what I've had to do.

As for my life, it is far from normal. I can still see the faces of the people I've killed in the line of duty. But before you try to twist that into any kind of atrocity, know this: I am a soldier. I only kill professionals. And, in combat or in infiltration, when I killed, it was because I had to, not that I wanted to. Just a small lesson, gained from personal experience, to those who are considering becoming assassins or mercenaries: killing someone is not a sport, it is not enjoyable, and it is not a game. You willfully deprive them of their life, usually watching the light fade from their eyes. And it is a sight that will haunt you for the rest of your life.

As for suicidal thoughts, though I didn't have any overt, I certainly didn't give a damn on missions until one on Naboo, when I met an old friend of mine. And it was because of Shayera that I had a new purpose, a new reason to care about whether or not I saw the next starrise.

So, before you presume to judge me, I suggest you actually know something about me, first, Chief Diplomat. Also, I request that Madame Organa Solo review this "gentleman"'s remarks in accordance with the deal we worked out. I've certainly been taking Imperial officers to task lately.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
And such a diplomat. Your first public debut, and you blow it royally. Congratulations. I seem to recall the Alliance promising to make a law about people like you speaking in public.

May want to check your own tongue, Moff. Practice what you preach. So far in this convesation, you haven't been doing it.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject:

Insulting a man is one thing, Commander. Dragging his family in is another.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject:

So you excuse yourself from our little agreement because of that? I don't see you grantin' that liberty to anyone else in here. What makes you so special?

Oh, wait...I forgot. You're an Imp. Big surprise there. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Han Solo on Wed May 17, 2006 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject:

Pride is such a lethal thing, Supreme Moff, especially in your case. It is your pride for the 'glorious' empire that will be your final undoing. You are so proud to wear the uniform, yet you do not question the actions taking place. You do not open your eyes to the things which have been set in motion. You are tied by the strings of a Supreme Moff, unable to act on his own. This is what makes you the Grand Fool.

You did not kill men and women because you had to. You did it because you wanted to kill them. Nor do I believe that they were all soldiers of war. It was your personal want to survive by the loss of another individual's life. You are a poor man, Jendob, and you have the very little of my pity.

I did not ask for your personal history... I judge you not because of your intent, but by your actions. Billions have probably lost their lives under your direct rule. Whether it be in the form of oppression, poverty, or ultimately death.

You are indeed a soldier, but a soldier of a sinful army. This sinful army is not of any belonging, it is one that is stationed in every government. You carry out orders blindly and to destruction of perhaps a single individual or entire worlds. You are a soldier of death and immorality.

So I ask you again, when your child looks into your eyes, what will he or she see? I will tell you what this innocent being will look at. A monster. A beast of many afflictions. You hide behind a lie. The child will see his father as a coward among men.

You are unworthy to preach to trillions of sentient lives.

I apologize for hurting your fragile feelings to the extreme of which you call upon the great Chief of State and honorable Leia Organa Solo.
 Back to top »
Jayceon Taylor
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Its all quite funny since Devaron's existance is based on it being a protectorate, AFTER it was no longer called one by the Empire who didn't like it. I find it ironic that the Empire runs to your defense when you all finally got what you deserved. But of course, I could blame that on the Alliance's intervention into DRWP affairs once again, such as Ilum.

- Brote .B Heckler

Heckler, I personally see no wrong in a nation having the protection of a large entity when it is still young.

And, just as Mr. Jendob noted beforehand, I also find it ironic that you are making comments on comments about people "getting what they deserved". Any arguments you press to us are futile, Brote. You should have known that by now...you've been ridiculed enough times in front of the galaxy to have learnt that.
+ Ex-Admiral, Nespis Republic

Adeline Taylor
+ Head of Intelligence, Devaron Sovereignty
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject:

Gentlemen, please calm down.
To you, Chief Diplomat, I will demand your immediate transfer if your behaviour is less than impeccably diplomatic, even ambassadors have to obey the Chief of State when she says to mind your attitude. Also, the idea behind my job is that you DONíT know I do it. Thatís the whole point behind espionage and spying. And itís Colonel Maíshi, none of that chief crap. Iím still in the military.

-Colonel Ma'shi, Alliance Intelligence

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject:

Actually, Commander Solo, I believe the agreement was to limit those of the lower echelons from speaking out of turn. If the Chief of State wished to come on here and hurl insults all day, I honestly would have no problem. However, some second-rate officer with a grandiose title and no real authority or knowledge of the state of the Galaxy, such as your excuse for a diplomat--honestly, Commander... you are more diplomatic than he--I become aggravated.

I am of the opinion that people have no real right to complain unless they're actually tried to do something. You, Commander, fought in the war. As did your wife. You are both highly placed officers with access to vast amounts of information to keep abreast of Galactic affairs. Therefore, no matter how venomous your words, I respect your right to voice them, as you have earned it. However, when clerks and bureaucrats or low-level officers (on both sides of the debate, mind you) think that their own political firebranding is worth anything next to those who have sacrificed in that war, then I become indignant.

And as for this "Federation," your threats do not impress us. Whatever crusade you hide behind, it is a lie. Your real goal is power. Any government's goal is expanding its power. Claims of establishing democracy, freedom, peace, order, security, and whatnot are mere veils to rally public support. Every government is guilty of this, including the Empire, both past and present. Do we want to expand our power? Yes. A stagnant government will die. It's as simple as that. Does the rogue Emperor of the DRWP wish to expand his power? Absolutely. The difference is he couches it in flowery, and often blatantly false, terms while the Empire is coming out and saying it.

However, though every government's goal is more power, the means by which it is acquired is what defines the quality. Those governments that ask a world to join them, and then follow the will of that world, are benevolent and worthy of continuing. This is actually why I commend the Alliance for their procedures. Those that will ask and invade on a refusal, or just invade outright, or who believe a grouping of a few governments with vastly outdated and outclassed forces can destroy another, sovereign government do not deserve to continue.

So, I am offering this Federation a chance to live. Cease your hostilities, and perhaps we can work to mutual benefit. Attack us, and you will most assuredly fall.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Gentlemen, please calm down.
To you, Chief Diplomat, I will demand your immediate transfer if your behaviour is less than impeccably diplomatic, even ambassadors have to obey the Chief of State when she says to mind your attitude. Also, the idea behind my job is that you DONíT know I do it. Thatís the whole point behind espionage and spying. And itís Colonel Maíshi, none of that chief crap. Iím still in the military.

-Colonel Ma'shi, Alliance Intelligence

Now, now, Ma'shi don't bite something you can't fully chew. Why don't you pack your things and threaten to leave the Galactic Alliance again? Seems to have worked wonders, unless of course, that is because you were attached to dear Luke Skywalker? I have read your history, hardly impressive, but then again, it might impress the slob and Galactic Fool, or as you may know, as Ams Jendob. To which I have a few words:

Quote:
Actually, Commander Solo, I believe the agreement was to limit those of the lower echelons from speaking out of turn.

What a mighty display of stupidity. Aren't you a lower echelon of the Empire? I am the Chief of Diplomacy within the Galactic Alliance, as you are the head of diplomacy in your empire. Yet you want the ability to flaunt and say anything that comes to your mind, yet you wish to limit my freedom of speech? Tsk Tsk. A classic show of the desire of Imperial supremacy.

Quote:
grandiose title and no real authority or knowledge of the state of the Galaxy,

You believe my rank is grandiose? Emperor Palpatine was known to manipulate his officers into thinking they were grand and superior. And my goodness, it still works. Supreme Moff. You may hold rank, but you hide the coward and fool to which you truly are.

Quote:
I am of the opinion that people have no real right to complain unless they're actually tried to do something.

In order to gain the right to speak in this galaxy, you must serve within the military? Now that's an imperial idea. In the Galactic Alliance, each citizen does his or her share in the proceedings of the government thus earning their place and rights. Your attitude makes farmers, doctors, teachers and other citizen professions look like a joke. And I say, my foolish Jendob, that is a terrible miscalculation.

Quote:
However, when clerks and bureaucrats or low-level officers (on both sides of the debate, mind you) think that their own political firebranding is worth anything next to those who have sacrificed in that war, then I become indignant.

You believe citizens do not sacrifice in times of war? My goodness! When will your reign of fools end?! Citizens sacrifice dramatically. They give their brothers, their sisters, their fathers, their work, their credits and so much more, even the Supreme Moff Ams Jendob cannot recognize it.

Freedom of speech, in the Galactic Empire, may be judged upon the actions of war and who managed to crawl and survive the longest, but it is not the way in the Galactic Alliance. You have fought for your cause, at the sinful slaughter of billions, and thus have 'earned' your ability to speak publicly. My pity goes to the citizens of the Imperial worlds.

While you are flying around in your Super Star Destroyer, pretending to be a man of which you are not, trillions of lives are affected by your actions. You may believe you have earned the rank and you may believe you earned the ability to control the lives of trillions, but the reality is, you are not.

Quote:
Any government's goal is expanding its power. Claims of establishing democracy, freedom, peace, order, security, and whatnot are mere veils to rally public support. Every government is guilty of this, including the Empire, both past and present. Do we want to expand our power? Yes. A stagnant government will die.

Ah, so you are an honest fool of your empire. A stagnant government, one that does not attempt to gain more, will not die. It is the fools, like yourself, that believes much more is needed to keep a society running. To keep the government in charge it must gain power for its citizens? Hardly.

If Palpatine was alive, he would call you the Grand Fool of the Empire. And, although I disagree with him on many levels, that is the name that will best beset you.
 Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject:

who hired you, jerkoff? solo, i need to talk to you. this guy is giving us a bad name, runnin his mouth and all. and buddy, whens the last time you read a book about government?t hey do have to expand or they die. idiot.

Last edited by katie on Thu May 18, 2006 3:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject:

Interesting. Your own comrades disagree with you, Mr. Victorinox. And as for your distaste for your Intelligence officer, I find such public derision of those in your own ranks rather shocking. I daresay the Alliance would be multitudes better off without you dragging them down.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject:

shut it imp. i dont liek you either. but this guy makes us look as bad as you.

Back to top »
Gavin Onasi
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject:

Commodore, the truth needs to come out. I am pretty sure this man is representing many of our feelings in the Alliance. I doubt the people would want someone silenced for expressing his opinions, we are democratic you know. The people love those principals and they also probably agree with 90% of what our diplomatic officer says. The imperials have done so much wrong, perhaps they are reforming their ways, they still have a murky past and they should be critisized for such a past.

I am sure the Empire has new intentions compared to its old ideals, but no amount of reform can hide the scars of the past.

Gavin Onasi- Territorial Commander
credits: 34,976,000,000 credits

Xen'tal- Commodore

Gruu Dunrik- Jedi Padawan
 Back to top »
Jaster Kelborn

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject:

Actually this continues argument gives you all a bad name. Look at what this holonet channel was made for.....oh, wait...yes, it could be.....there we have it. Its not for Imperial and Alliance debating! Itís for any discussion relating to the new Federation. Now get the hell out and bring your debating and arguing with you!

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises."
ó Canderous Ordo

In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds. They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war. And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened. Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "
ó Passage from "Mandalorians: Identity and Language

"Verd ori'shya beskar'gam"
ó Mandalorian proverb

Last edited by Jaster Kelborn on Thu May 18, 2006 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject:

No, they cannot. And we do not hide it. But we do assert that the Empire that committed those crimes is gone. I think people still need to be reminded that the war is over. It doesn't need to be started once more.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject:

You know, Cass, there's other ways to grab my attention if you need to talk to me. Riling up the Imps ain't gonna help in this situation.

Although I may agree with you on some things here, I think you should take a step out. If ya need to talk, let's get it over with.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject:

Ironic... I'm actually agreeing with you, Mr. Kelborn. And all of that mudslinging simply because the Empire refused to liase with the DRWP through anyone but the Empress.

We will now withdraw, and leave the Federation a warning and welcome: if you wish to ally with us and the Alliance, we can help to make the Galaxy a better place. Attack us, and you'll be a footnote in history books.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
katie

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject:

ok, commander.

Back to top »
Lucious Victorinox

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject:

Quote:
who hired you, jerkoff? solo, i need to talk to you. this guy is giving us a bad name, runnin his mouth and all. and buddy, whens the last time you read a book about government?t hey do have to expand or they die. idiot.

Child, you have no idea with who you are dealing with. I am the Chief of Diplomacy and I believe you are out of line. I believe I can speak for almost the entire galaxy, that we must hope you are better at fleet commands versus politics. Please play with your ships some more before coming into this conversation.

Quote:
Interesting. Your own comrades disagree with you, Mr. Victorinox. And as for your distaste for your Intelligence officer, I find such public derision of those in your own ranks rather shocking. I daresay the Alliance would be multitudes better off without you dragging them down.

Grand Fool, hold your tongue. Disagreement is welcomed in a democracy. Unlike the Imperial collective of droned officers, Alliance officers are able to voice their opinions. Not all of us have to agree. Unlike the ruling force-sensitive in your faction, we do not have to fear death or torture.

And you 'daresay' a lot, Grand Fool, as you know nothing of my past. You have made that clear in your previous statements towards military supremancy rights.

Quote:
No, they cannot. And we do not hide it. But we do assert that the Empire that committed those crimes is gone. I think people still need to be reminded that the war is over. It doesn't need to be started once more.

The war has 'ceased', your incompetance shall never end.

I am curious to what it feels like to look into your eyes, Grand Fool. To stare into a cold blooded killer. To look into a monster. Knowing that it was you that gave the order to kill millions, if not, billions.

Your actions are reckless and those of a coward. You choose the easy path versus the right path. You chose power, over good. And I am sure you would be quick to point out that 'good' is a point of view, yes I know, you use that line quite frequently. Your point of view, good is the slaughtering and rape of innocent civilians. Entire worlds being erased in a blink of an eye. Alien comrades being skinned alive. Jedi children being purged into non-existenced.

You chose to follow that path. You saw the evils of the Empire, yet continued to serve the Emperor with pride. When your officers look into your eyes, they see a failure. A man that was not able to fight for moral reasons. A man that was unable to resist orders that resulted in suffering and death.

They see a coward. A coward wanting power beyond his dreamful reach. They see a murderer. No simple document will erase your past nor will it change your future. It is a disgrace to be seen with you in public. To have such a man in our midst, is repulsing.

The Grand Fool Ams Jendob walks aboard a Super Star Destroyer and belays orders. Orders that make him feel supreme. But what makes him better than the standard officer? Was it because Jendob assisted in the slaughter? Was it because he pridefully carried out his orders?

There are always other choices in life, Grand Fool, and you chose the wrong ones.

When I look into your eyes, and I promise that day will come, I shall see the monster that you pretend does not exist any more. I will see the hideous beast that stood by while Imperial officers raped, killed, skinned, tortured, mortified, ruined and utterly destroyed innocence. You are no friend, ally, or even human.

Ams Jendob believes he can manipulate his image. He believes a document will erase his past. He believes a document will make the galaxy think the Galactic Empire has changed for the better. We are not the fools of your rule, Jendob. That ever-so growing rule, are the officers that join the Empire. Each that continue to serve while you are Supreme Moff, are members of this Fool's Kingdom.

But they are lead by a coward, monster and a murderer. Nothing more.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject:

Super Star Destroyer? How amusing. Just to set the record straight, the proper designation is the Executor-class Star Dreadnought or Star Destroyer. Perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to attack your own Commodore when you clearly have the military knowledge of a gnat.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject:

Lucious Victorinox wrote:
Child, you have no idea with who you are dealing with. I am the Chief of Diplomacy and I believe you are out of line. I believe I can speak for almost the entire galaxy, that we must hope you are better at fleet commands versus politics. Please play with your ships some more before coming into this conversation.

Alright, alright. Enough, Chief. If ya haven't noticed, I already removed the Commodore from the discussion. I'd appreciate it if you not bait her when she can't respond.

Also, maybe it's time you rethink your position in this debate before you make an even bigger ass of yourself. Or better yet, before I have to remove you too.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Galactic Federation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: