Gaelorth Hotel, Emerlax Floating Platform (Surface)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Mon Calamari » Gaelorth Hotel, Emerlax Floating Platform (Surface)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn appeared shortly after the redhead's remark. Arlyn took a look at the individuals in the room and she rose her voice, Ryan a few steps away.

"Miss Hol, what the blazes do you think you are doing?" Arlyn questioned, "Having a massive mood swing?" She eyed the deformed stomach. "There are procedures that we must go through. It gives everyone the fair chance to law, despite the massive evidence at hand. His trial, was also part of the Killik Surrender. If you remember correctly. If we failed at our end of the bargain, what would that prove?"

Arlyn looked at Mara, just as Master Yoogle entered the room. "You, Miss Jade, must have business to attend to. We all know your previous occupation, it must've been difficult for you to restrain yourself while you were so close to Flint." Arlyn awaited the ugly redhead's response.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Shayera Hol
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject:

"Excuse me, Chief, but I'm a little busy talking with my superior officer here. So, why don't you go stick your feathers in someone else's business, dollface?" I snarled. "And, sir," I said, addressing Ams without the sarcastic lilt on the formality this time. "We brought in our own ships to help provide security, yet our own allies refuse to coordinate! If they don't want us here, I say we leave. We've tried to tread lightly here, but there's a breaking point I think has been reached."
Ams seethed. "I'd certainly say so. Exarch, I want to speak to you in private."
I nodded. "Yes, sir."
Great... probably gonna be an Adjutant now...

Chief of Security to Supreme Moff Jendob

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject:

And, "Exarch... Please follow the security measures on your way out." She paused, flashing an innocent smile, "I'll appreciate that." Arlyn turned and activated a comm button. Security Level was just raised to the highest.

Back to top »
Swali
Site Admin/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject:

I gave Shayera a sympathetic look. I thought she had done a great thing to stand for what she believed in so firmly. I looked back at the rest of them: Han Solo, the other Thanagarian, and a Jedi that must have been Yoogle. He was a powerful Jedi, perhaps more powerful than I. I considered an open fight, but I realized he wasn't the only Jedi around. I couldn't face two, especially if one was Skywalker. I'm not sure I could even face Skywalker alone...

So, with my options being out of my favor, I followed after the Moff and his wife. I wanted to be able to leave within a moments notice and such a moment might come at any time.

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject:

I began to lead Shayera off, but she turned, and flashed a wolfish smile along with her left middle finger to the Security Chief. "Right there, Chief," she smirked, and I pulled her into a nearby meeting room.
"You better sit down," I said. "We need to have a long talk."

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Swali

Post Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject:

I leaned against the wall outside the door and crossed my arms. I looked ahead, but I would also glance at the Alliance personnel every now and then. I decided it would be a good idea to see what security measures were in place, I would probably need to know.

Darth Vader, Galactic Emperor

Grand General Mau Onca, Imperial Army Cheif of Operations and Staff

Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand

Seraph

Everyone Loves Magical Trevor! says:
I feel kind of dirty

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject:

Shayera sighed, and sat down. "On or off the record?"
"Off."
She nodded, and visibly relaxed. "I really did it this time, eh?"
"Yeah, you really did," I answered, releasing a long sigh. "Hon, what am I going to do with you?"
"Demote me again?" she wondered aloud.
But I shook my head. "No. You were demoted for doing something wrong, stupid, and dangerous. In this case, it was still stupid and dangerous... but right."
Her eyebrows shot up, and I continued. "This trial is garbage. The verdict is a foregone conclusion. There is no reason to have 30 Akulas, a Venator, and an Executor in orbit. And you're right about security, too. They're more than willing to accept ships or money... but not cooperate."
She got up from the other side of the table, and sat down next to me, resting her hand on mine. "Hey... what's the matter? This isn't like you."
I looked up at her. "I'm starting to wonder if the Alliance takes this treaty as seriously as the Empire. All of seen from most of them is public screaming and shouting about how evil we still are, or how we're Sith puppets. Then, they go on to praise their arrogant Jedi Order, which should've been left in the ashes, or at least kept under Skywalker. Then there's the situation with Naboo, which still has me suspicious. I mean, we disagree with a lot of their policies and actions too, but we don't scream our heads off on the Holonet about every little misstep they make."
"Maybe we should," Shayera muttered. "So... what's going to happen?"
I leaned back. "We're going to try extradition. And you... I don't know. I'm stuck between promoting you to Superior Moff for saving the Empire from another trial, or busting you to an IFA Trooper," I smiled thinly.
She laughed, the sweet sound filling the room. "Ahh... another thing I love about you, Ams. You can always make me laugh," she smiled, and started to get up. I rose first and took her hand, helping her to her feet.
"And a gentleman, too. Bucking for something good for your birthday?" she teased.
I playfully looked her up and down. "I think I've got everything I want," I said suggestively.
"Rrrr... at least let me get the baby out of the way first, Ams," she chuckled, and we walked out.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject:

Luke had walked out of the courtroom following Ams and Shy slowly, he caught up with Shy and tried his best to keep a large smile inside, "Well... you didn't exactly break any rules... AND you managed to piss Arlyn off. So I think you won that battle." He eyed Mara Jade and nodded respectfully to her. I returned my attention to Shy, or rather, the bulge in her uniform. "How far gone are you?" He asked the mother to be.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject:

Luke not sure why you are even in this conversation because: YOU LEFT FLINT?!

Arlyn had just finished saying, "I'll appreciate that." When Mara began to give everyone freakish looks. That redhead needed a bag over her head, but Arlyn wasn't about to say anything. Especially with the press coming in. Brown Hair Becky, the only one of the few that was cleared to cover the trial for the general public, popped up... her holovideo recorder following very closely behind her.

"Miss Pallanén? Miss Hol? Can I have a word." Becky almost yelled over the fighting, but she wasn't heard. Just then Shayera flashed her middle finger while saying, "Right there, Chief" just as she smirked. Whether Ams saw the holocam or was attempting to shut his wife's mouth, he hurried her into a side room.

Arlyn gleamed silently, but displayed a look of annoyance to the camera. She shrugged and walked away with the snickering Ryan close behind. Arlyn pulled out a security device and her voice was obviously not in the best of moods. "Luke Skywalker is a terrible guard. Secure Flint. Then get me the recordings of Meeting Room 893X. I wanna hear the Supreme Moff's pep talk." Arlyn entered a long cooridor that lead to Alliance Security Headquarters.

The doors were thrown open as the angry Thanagarian strode through the Security main doors. "I want every Imperial located. As of now, they are to watched and monitered silently. Understood? Ensure no riots break out... I want to see everything..."

"Ma'am, we are handling it. The footage is waiting in that room" the secretary looked a bit sheepish. Arlyn had forgotten she had given the order three weeks ago for the Imperials to be watched. She nodded a bit more relaxed then walked into the room where the holo footage awaited.

"Rrrr... at least let me get the baby out of the way first, Ams," she chuckled, and they walked out.

Arlyn turned off the feed and said sarcastically to Ryan, "How sweet." Ryan looked at Arlyn, unsure whether it was safe to say something but went against his better judgement.

"Everything, okay?" he asked.

"No. Everything is not okay. Security is what these Imperials complain about? Pathetic really. I have tried my best at this blasted job and apparently, I cannot perform a duty on my own. I did not refuse Imperial assistance, but merely shot down their ideas. If they had it their way, they would be occupying this floating platform for the time being, then give it back when the trial is finished."

Ryan smirked, "You know, occupying the platform may not be such a bad idea." He moved closer to Arlyn as she displayed an annoyed glance, "As for Flint, we do know he is guilty."

Arlyn agreed pushing him away, "Yeah, but we have formalities and regulations." She sighed, "Since Skywalker, the apparent brilliant genius of the Jedi, didn't secure the prisoner, we better make sure its done right." Even though her security forces were top notch, they could still oversee the securing process.

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject:

Yoogle watched as the events unfolded and the emergence of the press. Brown-Hair Becky was attempting to get a few dialogues for her GNN News program, but a few security officer asked her to leave for privacy issues.

The emergence of Luke slightly caught Yoogle off guard. "Secured the prisoner you have not?!" He almost exclaimed. Yoogle gave Mara another look and said as polite as he could, "Mara Jade, powerful in the Force you are, yet full of anger. When let go of the Dark Side, you do, redeemed you will be."

With that, the short Master turned and left back to the trial to ensure the riots and transfer would be taken care of.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject:

The Sovereign Protector watched the Jedi leve just before all hell broke loose. A smirk played on his conceled lips as he moved into the shadows, away from the crush of people making their way down the halls. Using his every knowledge of security protocols and human behavior, he managed to stay away vrom being caught once on the HoloNet tranceivers as he made his way towards the so-called Director of Alliance Security.

He pressed a few keys to his gauntlet datapad, then hooked a series of wires to the security touchpad sealing the footage away from general public. A couple silent moments passed, then the affirmative chime beeped softly, and the door swung open. With a wish of his crimson and black cloak the Grand Marshal stalked through, the door sealing and latching behind him.

He looked around at the layout of the cameras as he saw on the holovid panels the various angles of people making their way through the corridors. He made a mental note of their positioning before speaking to Arlyn, his voice soft, yet sardonic. "That's what you get when you ensure the security of a being like Flint to a weak-willed fool like Skywalker... he was never up to handling pressure."

He wove his way through the myriad of consoles towards the Thanagarian, staying a respectful distance, the lights reflecting off the polished curves of his helm. His gauntleted fingertips reached out to brush a set of keys, and one of the cameras instantly snapped to Flint, pulling back to allow a wide vector of surrounding area. "So tell me, are you ready to admit that you don't know what the hell you are doing and letting a trained professional take over?"

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Holder of the all-powerful 20,000th post

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject:

"So tell me, are you ready to admit that you don't know what the hell you are doing and letting a trained professional take over?" Jax sneered. His comments stung slightly, but she didn't reveal it.

Ryan opened his mouth, but Arlyn touched his arm just slightly enough so she could speak for herself. "An interesting little gizmo, you have there Mr. Jax. You have an unique ability for security, I'll give you that. But my devices are not entirely pathetic like that camera." She smirked and looked at the man in the suit, "I have dozens of measures you wouldn't dream of. That is, if you were human enough to dream. No... The only thing in your life is security, isn't it? No family, no significant other. Nothing of the sort." Her eyes looked at the helmit and suit, "Nice little costume. I bet some pathetic low life that can barely lift 25 pounds is under that suit. The insecure always need enhancements."

She paused and return to security, "Thank you for watching over Flint. Or as he preferred, 'Bugboy' over the Galactic Communications, but I can take him from here."

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject:

"That is, if you were human enough to dream." Gods, did the woman ever think about shutting up? Her attempts at jibes sank into his ears, and were lost to the aether as his hands folded behind his back, waiting respectfully for her to finish. His presence easily dwarfed not only the Thanagarian, but the cybernetic companion she could never seem to part herself from. His helm tilted slightly as he finally sensed her innane ramblings coming to an end, his voice rumbling in an unaugmented laugh.

"You can take it from here? Girl, you can barely keep control over the press, much less a Force user like Flint. He may be the bastard son of those cockroaches, but he's still over your pretty little head to dealing with." His fingertips bushed the consoles again, and the security cameras suddenly jumped from peering down long and uneventful hallways to the doors themselves, advanced schematics poring over the bottoms of the holovids with details like doppler shift and thermal indicators.

"And by the way, Miss Arlyn, while you are rambling on about my so-called "custume," I'm not the one that requires a 'droid to protect me everywhere I go. I would advise leaving the battle while you still have a leg to stand on..." An evil smile curved the Sovereign Protectors lips as he looked to the references of the flickering holovid sensors, once again setting his mind to the blueprints he had in his memory, moving from one sector to the next and adjusting the feeds as he saw fit... all but ignoring the two.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject:

Oh how she loved to keep this man talking. The feeds weren't the only ones that were able to connect into Jax's suit...

"Mr. Jax, you highly underestimate me. Is it because I am a woman? You are sorrounded by male companions and superiors, must bug you that a female is in charge here." Arlyn didn't allow him to answer. "As for Flint, I could handle him and a dozen Killiks. And as for you, Protector, why don't you stop adjusting my holo cameras and invading Alliance private laws while you can still fly out of here. I would hate for another trial to begin..." Or the activation of the planetary turbolasers, but she kept that bit of information to herself.

She waited for his response when she remember that he didn't make any remarks regarding the enhancements. It was probably true and with some correct intelligence digging, she would find a face to match the image under the helmit.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject:

The Sovereign Protector turned to face Arlyn, and foldedh is arms behind his back once more. A moment of dead silence arose, then the cameras started twisting again, seemingly of their own accord, moving faster than most human's eyes could track. Jax approached the Thanagarian, his voice dropping as he closed the distance almost uncomfortably. "I have had just about enough of your foolish posturing. While you are in here bickering with me any number of Killik sleepers could be infiltrating your own security lines and planning on breaking him free of here."

Jax's hands lifted free from behind his cloak, and a flash of dark metal might be seen as he folded his arms across his chestplate. His entire visage was imposing, a presence that would cause anyone without a will of solid neuranium to take a step back. His voice seemed to resonate in Arlyn's chest, and vibrate a few minor connections loose in Ryan's extremeties. "My advice to you is this, Director. Either let me do what I do best, which is tracking down and exterminating scum like Flint, and I'll let you what you do best - explain things to the public and coordinate with them."

He waited in silence, his perceptions taking in every security feed, subtly altering the angles to provide the most accurate information... Arlyn, even in her posturing, would be able to recognize the significance of the character readouts on the doors... the subtle fluctuations of thermal signatures able to sense when people were moving ten meters away from the portals.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject:

Arlyn's lips curled into a well lit smirk. Brave, but extremely foolish. He knows nothing of my past. Nothing. She took a step forward, her tight brown suit stretching slightly with each step until she was so close to the Sovereign Protecter that she could almost plant a kiss across his helm.

"Listen and listen well, Protector. This is my planet jurisdiction. Not yours. Your selfish ideals and logic are greatly flawed. I am not here to play mental and verbal games with some black costume moron. You are a fool to think otherwise." She paused, "Now. Protector, perhaps we can find an elegant and proper way to handle this before the both of us are killed in stubborness. You have experience in security and are perhaps the best the Empire has to offer. I have equivalent experience, including active duty as an intelligence officer. That active duty has allowed me acquire a few...unique skills." She took a step back, her hands falling onto something at her thigh. Her right hand felt the little bump and she only smiled.

"My title is not director, by the way, its Chief." Arlyn finished just as Master Yoogle stepped into the room.

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle made his way so he was facing Carnor's back, yet still in view of Arlyn and Ryan. His voice was strong for the man's height, but stopped from saying anything at the last moment. He waited there silently, allowing the situation to handle itself. The semi-young Jedi Master opened his mind to the Force, if someone was to get aggresive. He would be ready.

Yoogle eyed Ryan, he also was beginning to take a defensive stance. Although Jax was confident of his abilities, the HRD droids gave Jedi and Dark Jedi alike complications. Their speed and combat programs were impressive, especially the one guarding and currently in love with the Lady of Geonosis, Miss Pallanén.

Jax was clearly out numbered and would not last long in an offensive attack. So Yoogle waited, using the Force to return the security holofeeds to their normal positions.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject:

Jax's smirk only widened beneath his helm, sending the approach of the Jedi Master. His fists tightened as he looked to Arlyn, then to Ryan, still keeping his back to Yoogle. He carefully let his mind flow free of agression, though his fists remained clenched, and with a voice that could easily cause many weaker women to swoon, spoke to the assembled three.

"Arlyn, we have been through this matter before, concerning the matter of allowing the Empire what it was promised in joint security measures over this trial. You know as well as anyone else does that I do not tolerate incompitence... and the fact that you allowed a Jedi who clearly has a history of being, how shall we say, 'eratic,' to guard the former Prime Unu of the Yoggoy Confederate leaves me in very much suspicion of your abilities."

He remained motionless a moment, letting his words sink into the collected minds. His visage half-turned to the security cameras, watching them turn back to their original positions, a mote of frustration cracking his cool facade before smoothing over once more. "I have been training in dealing with Force Sensitives, Light and Dark alike, for the past forty-four years. I have learned not only the combat techniques of the Jedi, but also of the ancient Sith. I have learned how to read what a man is thinking simply by the way his eyelashes twitch, and how to track a hover-'droid over newly fallen snow."

The words were not meant to impress, but to list his skills... he did not want a fight to break out here. Not only would at least two, if not all three of them have to die, but the distraction could prove fatal to the chances of keeping Flint secure. "You admitted yourself that we are equals in our skills. I am not trying to push you out of your position, Arlyn, but trying not only to keep a fugitive from escaping, but to assuage the indoctrination that has been trained into me, the fact that I cannot allow my Imperial comrades a chance of being harmed."

The sound of his voice carried to the Jedi Master's ears, carrying with it a measure of tension not from agression, but from what a lesser being might call panic. A Sovereign Protector only had one fear... the fear of letting his compatriots down. But their training reinforced that emotion as well... turning the fear to controled fury if someone stood in the way of that directive.

"The choice is yours, Arlyn, as it always has been. But I am offering you this one chance, not as an Imperial representative, not as a Sovereign Protector, but as one man with a unique skill, to a woman with a unique skill. Allow me to use my abilities as I will allow you to use yours. Do not make this a pissing match, because if you do, war will break out between our two governments. I will not back down from this, Arlyn, so the matter can take two roads."

His arms relaxed, hanging to his sides, his fingers curled as he nested them behind his cloak. "The first is that you forcibly remove me, in which case I will cite it as a breach of agreement by your government, and the treaty will be ended. The second is that you stop letting your ego get the best of you, and realize that even if you are somehow better than me, at least you will have the opportunity to prove it not only to the Alliance but to the Empire as well. You have nothing to loose from this arrangement."

Jax hung on the brink between absolute calm, and unleashing a storm of fury the likes of which would not have been seen since the last Sith wars. His mind was impeccably calm, able to withdraw from that brink as easily as he could walk, but still ready... waiting...

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject:

Shayera gave Skywalker a sidelong look. "Just a couple months left. And this trial is a waste of time and a load of propaganda. You guys almost can't execute someone, it seems, without lengthy bureaucratic bullshit. Now, I understand giving him a fair trial. Everyone is entitled to that... but this isn't a real trial, it's for show," she spluttered.
I rested a hand on her shoulder. "True, but there's no need to work yourself up again, Sh--erm, Exarch." I glanced down at the Jedi. "I heard you had an... anger problem, a little earlier. Are you all right, Jedi Master?"

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject:

The corridor seemed to begin to close in on itself as the holonet press weaved their way through the growing crowd and stopped anyone interesting in their path. Han was fairly close to the approaching vultures and quickly turned and started down the corridor in the opposite direction with his head angled down. The action may have made himself look more suspicious but surprisingly, he got to the far end without an incident.

Up ahead on the left, Han caught a glimpse of the bird woman and her husband. Standing directly across from them was Luke. A snarl crossed Han features at the sight of both of them together. As he approached, he caught the tail end of what the woman was saying and it made that anger he had felt earlier in the courtroom rise back up. It made him want to pluck every last feather off of those deformed wings of her's.

"Your hubby's right," he called out as he passed. "Better watch yourself, Wings. Didn't anyone tell you it was wrong to talk about others behind their backs? It'll be a shame if something happened to you for those words."

He threw a smile in her direction before turning the corner at the end of the hallway. He had other pressing matters to attend to than pick on avian she-devils. But first, he needed to track down Chewie...

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject:

Kyp stood up he went towards his Masters presence. What a great scene, and well Flint would definatly enjoying it. Still clenched his saber, though he may not need it. Before long Kyp came to his Masters side, allowing himself to relax as he scanned the room.
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn looked at the derranged Imperial and laughed for a moment then stopped looking at the man between the eyes, "Incompetence? If you could not handle incompetence, how could you live with yourself every day? As for your 'suspicions' about my abilities, the Chief of State requested that Luke Skywalker personally oversee Mr. Flint. If I had it my way, Master Yoogle or another individual I trusted would be guarding the criminal."

Master Yoogle looked at the individual, his face ready for the danger that may occur, "Training in dealing with Force Sensitives, have you? Hard to believe your well attunement, it is. Fought a true Jedi Master, you have not." Yoogle looked at Arlyn who nodded at the Jedi Master.

"Now, Mr. Jax, your tone and lack of respect will not be tolerated here. As for your Imperial comrades, some need to watch their attitudes. There is a time and place to speak one's mind. The Exarch chose the wrong time and manner to express her feelings. Flint is under my security leadership and I will not have some rogue sovereign protector, who's duty is to be securing the Supreme Moff and Exarch, take him from Alliance Custody. Security has been notified and the invitation of your presence, Mr. Jax will be revoked, pending a meeting with your superior."

Arlyn watched the man, just as thirteen security guards entered the room behind the Jedi known as Kyp. "If I must forcibly remove you, thus ending the treaty in your own words, so be it. But I would prefer to escort you to Mister Jendob" and his derranged wife. Arlyn mentally added.

Back to top »
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject:

Jax's temper flared as he sensed the Thanagarian's imperius attitude... Jax was the best at what he did, he had been trained for years to make it so. As the woman went on, he knew... she was pushing his buttons. She wanted a reaction... she was goading him to attack. He straightened, and bowed his head politely. His voice was pleasant, with no agressive undercurrents. But within, his mind was fuming.

"As I have said before, I am not here to judge your decisions. I can say you are wrong, but I am not allowed to force my ideas upon you... that, after all, is what you fought to save the galaxy from Emperor Palpatine. Though, it appears as if you are trying to remove my liberties to protect my friends simply because you do not believe we are worth protecting... I wonder what the Jedi, keepers of peace and guardians of life, would have to say about this..."

His words were intended for Yoogle as Jax bowed most pleasantly to the Chief. He would have his revenge, his mind whispered to him, but this was not the battle to exact it from. He let the pleasantness of the thought her begging for mercy flow overhis concious, letting his words slip more easily over his lips. "I will make my way to the Supreme Moff, and will make my way off-system at your earliest convenience."

As the Grand Marshal turned with the security personell, he walked with back straight, helm held high back towards the main converging area. His hands trembled within their gauntlets, the further away from the Jedi Master the Sovereign Protector went, the more he let his body and his mind react to the insolence of the Thanagarian...

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject:

Luke shook his head, "no, I'm not ok. I'm also not a Jedi Master. I'm not quite anything anymore." Luke looked, and felt distant, "Jasmine will be in orbit soon... when she is I will be taking my leave of this place... Just thought I should come over and say 'hi'." Luke's mind was ever watching Flints every breath. Something even Master Yoogle had failed to remember he could do. Luke returned his gaze to the two Imperials, and smiled slightly, "I have two pieces of advice for you. One, don't do anything like that again... the cameras weren't on you, and two... your beliefs are the most intimate thing a person can have. Keep yours close to you." Luke smiled boyishly, "Pulse: 77 Beats per minute, blood pressure 160 mmHg, systolic. 25 breaths per minute." He looked back at Arlyn for a short moment, "He's nervous, but unfortunately he's still stable."

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn looked at the retreating Protector and called to him, "A Sovereign Protector does not have any friends, only masters with a loose leash." She paused then defended the Jedi Master, "You haven't met a true Jedi, as your faction obliterated their way of life. I'm guessing you were a failed child, who needed to investigate. You would have never been allowed to join their ranks, so you built this anger towards them." She paused thinking of Jax's childhood, "You had no friends to play with, so you practiced what you were best at. Destroying things. You are nothing but a poor excuse for a human, that cowars behind some pathetic suit."

Arlyn nodded at the guards and six of them followed the Protector, including Ryan. Ryan tossed her a glance and followed the six armed men after the capeman. "I hope you enjoyed your stay here on our world, Mr. Jax, as it was a pleasure to entertain you."

The other six circled Flint and the transfer back to his cell would begin. Arlyn turned to stare at the Killik worm in the eyes. "You, Mister Flint, are also a disgrace to the human race. I do not understand your reasons for going to the Killiks, perhaps your quest for greater power... Either way, you are losing." She nodded and the guards opened their weapons.

"Mr. Flint, by the authority of the Galactic Alliance Senate..." the weapons were raised to his body, "You are still under arrest of the Galactic Alliance and it is my personal duty, as Security Chief to escort you back towards your cell. Any foul move and you will be shot." She flicked her fingers, which was the signal, and they released the Killik leader and cuffed him.

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject:

Kyp had been around, keeping close attention in the rooms. With all the talk and insults it was semi-surpising to not see a blaster pulled. Though the trial was in some ways not nessary, in others it would. Condeming a thing like Flint to death would be all to easy for him, Kyp in fact would rather see him waste away in solitary confinment.

Walking in and out of crowds Kyp came to Arlyn, as he spotted the guards cuffing him. He go along, seeing as he had no other business to attend to here. Running his hand through his black hair Kyp let off a sigh as he approached Arlyn.

"Taking him back to his cell I presume?"

Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject:

Arlyn watched the Protector leave. He could say nothing or do anything. Her lips hid the secret smile, she had won. Behind that cool little costume a geek was boiling. She watched the Jedi apprentice approach her and after a sigh he wondered, "Taking him back to his cell I presume?"

Arlyn collected herself, she rarely lashed out on individuals, but Carnor had pressured her since he had arrived. With everything going on, she herself was surprised it hadn't come to war already. Arlyn composed herself a bit more, controlling her emotions. "Yes. He will return to his cell and his fate will be decided upon a meeting with Chief of State and the Supreme Moff of the Empire." She sighed knowing that she needed to be in dozens of other places.

She watched Ryan disappear with the rest of the Alliance Security guards, but knew more would arrive to escort the Protector off of the floating city. She turned back to Flint, ready to give the order to fire a stun shot, in order to transport him faster.

"Mr. Flint? May we continue?" she asked annoyed.

Back to top »
Salo Daast

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject:

As Salo meditated over the sapphire ocean, he could sense that the trial was over. Master Yoogle and Kyp Durron had also gone on some other business of theirs. Salo didn't really have any idea what it was, but he didn't much care. He didn't sense any fighting, or any tension at all, so whatever it was it must have been boring.

Of course he had nothing else to do... Maybe he did half wish that Master Yoogle would have brought him along, he might have been some help. But it didn't matter, Master Yoogle had already gone, all Salo could do was keep up his meditation and hope to get at least a little exitement soon.

However, his meditation was broken when a small voice split the quiet air. "Master?" the voice came from behind Salo. He knew who it was instantly.

"What is it, Ayon?" Salo asked as he opened his eyes and turned his head. One of the kids they rescued from Haruun Kal, now Salo's new temporary apprentice, was standing a few feet from the door leading into the city.

"Just wanted to see what you were doing out here," Ayon said with a more confident voice this time. He approached Salo and flicked his dark brown hair out of his eyes.

"I'm just meditating," Salo replied.

"Can I meditate with you?"

"That would be a good idea, it'll help with your training." Ayon sat down cross-legged like Salo was. "Now close your eyes," Salo instructed. Ayon obeyed and closed his eyes as Salo did the same. He's only trained Ayon a little bit, mostly in combat and using the force, never meditation though. Now was as good a time as ever though, with all the calmness of the ocean right under them. "Now separate from yourself," Salo said with a dream-like voice, "Concentrate on the waves beneath us, practice that first." Salo paused for a minute to allow Ayon to practice, then asked, "How many did you count?"

"Um... six..." Ayon said hesitantly.

"Not too bad, but I counted eight," Salo said.

Ayon sighed, "Sorry Master, I tried..."

"Don't worry about it, I wasn't expecting you to get it perfect at first. But you did better than I expected. Now try again."

After another minute, Salo asked again, and Ayon replied with a definant voice, "Eleven."

"Good," Salo replied with a satisfied tone, "You learn fast. Now let's try somehting harder, now concentrate, and tell me what you can feel going on behind the door of the city."

After a few minutes, Ayon described a scene that was going on that wasn't far from the truth," I see two Mon Calamari talking about... something... I can't make out the words."

"That's alright, as long as you can see them, it's not always easy to hear what they're saying, even for me."

"Can you hear what they're saying Master?" Ayon asked. The answer was yes, Salo could understand them. But something about their talk wasn't happy, it seemed these certain Mon Calamari had some troubles of their own...

"It's not important," Salo replied as he opened his eyes and began to get to his feet, "We're finished with meditating for now, let's work on your combat."

Julian Khel

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject:

My men and I made swiftly for the Gaerlorth Hotel's main lobby where our investigation will begin. I stopped in the center of the elaboratey tiled floor and sucked in a deep breath with my hands on my hips as I surveyed the surroundings. This was no dingy hotel you would find in the underworld of Coruscant. This place brought in the money. That much could be said by the furnishings alone.

A grand, golden chandalier hung above my head in the center of the lobby with a high, vaulted ceiling. The tiled floor highlighted the gold wallpaper clung to the walls and the matching golden carpet. It was as if these people wanted to make a hint with just the color alone. Gold=credits. I rolled my eyes as the connection was made.

I compressed my lips together into a thin line and motioned my men forward. When the small team had gathered around me in a loose circle, I began issuing orders. "Well, this is the start of the scene men. Very luxurious, very expensive. It makes you wonder what they saw in holding a trial for a bug man here." This drew a few laughs from the crowd. But soon everyone was back to being serious and I continued. "Here's what I want. Split up into teams of two and begin scouting out the surrounding areas. I want the "courtroom", guest quarters, lower sublevels and every corridor sweeped. Is that clear? When you're through, meet me back here in the lobby."

There were several murmurs of aknowledgement. Satisfied with the response, I clapped my hands together and sent them on their way. I had other pressing matters to attend to. I got the dauntless task of asking the questions. My first victims - those working the front desk.

Blowing out another sigh for good measure, I began to walk across the rest of the length of the lobby toward the desk. I put on my best smile to hide my true intentions and got to work.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject:

Luke’s cloak whipped round his ankles as he walks at a fast pace down the corridor. Nicole came out of a side corridor, “problems?” Luke shook his head and started rummaging though his utility belt, “no. Worse.”
Nicole raised her eyebrows, “And what’s worse than a Jedi with a problem?”
Luke smiled, “A bird, about 5’9” goes by the title “Chief”, of what I cannot determine. I believe it’s meant to be security but all she’s managed to do so far is to annoy Imperial Officer Jax.” He looked to his fiancée, “ringing any bells?”
“Petey?” Nicole smiled slightly, she was referring to the bird the couple was planning on giving Han as part of his going away present, “mmm I gather you mean Arlyn.”
Luke nodded, “Indeed, but we shouldn’t worry about that.” He gently took his future wife’s hand, “we have a party to get to.”
Nicole grasped her fiancée’s hand tightly, “what about Jasmine and Jandon?”
Luke smiled, “I loaned them the keys to the Phoe…” He almost finished his sentence when Nicole interrupted him, “Luke… We’ll just have to get a corvette or something…”
Luke nodded, “I believe the Sabre is on the Inquisitor.” Nicole nodded slightly, “good, lets go then.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Mon Calamari » Gaelorth Hotel, Emerlax Floating Platform (Surface)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: