CR90 Corellian Corvette: Hope
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Mon Calamari » CR90 Corellian Corvette: Hope
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: CR90 Corellian Corvette: Hope

Flag Officer: General Julian Khel
Commanding Officer:
Executive Officer:

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Julian Khel

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject:

Pushing forward against my desk, I rubbed at my tired eyes after reading the message on my display screen for what seemed like the one hundredth time. And no matter how many times I read it, the words remained the same and that disturbed me.

The call came in from high command just a few minutes ago and it was signed personally by Field Marshal Rieekan himself. So, I guess it was top priority. What was I saying? Of course it was. The message itself outlined a dire incident that just recently transpired on the planet of Mon Calamari. A water planet of all places. Oh well, I could use the vacation...

The trial of Prime Unu Flint was supposed to be going on at this time, but apparently now it seems like the prisoner himself had escaped. Wonderful news for those of us wishing that bug scum to be dead. I pounded my desk softly with my fist, but hey, what're you going to do?

I continued reading on and found out that the bloody man wasn't only missing, but reported dead by Alliance authorities. But why and how? And most importantly, by whom? It seems like we had a mystery on our hands and it was now my job to sort it out and lead the investigation. I was to leave for Mon Calamari immediately.

I puffed out my chest in anticipation and rose from my chair after turning off the display screen. I was finally heading away from this desert world and off to do some real work. I was a man of action anyway. Staying cooped up in orbit around the planet for weeks was murder for me. I needed to get out.

With that final thought in my mind to feed my drive, I left my small cabin and made my way to the bridge. Time to address my newly assigned men who will assist me on this endeavor and make way for the water planet. The fate of Prime Unu Flint now rested upon my two shoulders and I would give it my all to solve this mystery.

The Hope is currently enroute to Mon Calamari

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Mon Calamari » CR90 Corellian Corvette: Hope
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: