DRWP Naval HQ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » In Game Repository » DRWP Naval HQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Audacious

Post Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: DRWP Naval HQ

DRWP Naval HQ was one of the most uptight security enforcers in the galaxy. Patrolled by over ten thousand battle droids alone and newly designed security precautions. Every individual that went in and out was completely checked. Admiral Audacious himself went through several security checks to verify his identity. After doing so, he had received a grand entrance. The entire staff was lined up to greet him. The battle droids in perfect formation and moving in harmony with one another.

"Grand Admiral Audacious" said a captain, "Welcome to the new Naval Headquarters. Everything is brand new...better than Geonosis" Admiral Audacious took a look around and found that the captain was quite right.

"Very well Captain." Audacious said approaching the Admiral's cooridor. "I'll take a walk inside here, wait for me" He entered, after yet another round of security checks. Inside was an impressive updated design; A map. Every ship in the DRWP's navy was marked. Admiral Audacious watched as his old ship Geonian moved within the orbit of Zeltros. He turned and began to examine the rest of the base.

Praetor Audacious 2.0 of the Turbinia Corporation
 Back to top »
Admiral Audacious

Post Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject:

"Admiral-" but before the captain could finish he was cut off

"Admiral was a Lambda rank, Captain." Audacious corrected him, "I will now be known as Praetor Audacious. The highest naval rank possible"

The captain saluted out of respect then said, "Praetor. We have word. The Grand Commodores are ready to assemble."

Audacious nodded, "Give them a week. Then order them to Contruum"

"Yes, Praetor" the captain saluted then left.

Back to top »
Admiral Audacious

Post Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject:

Praetor Audacious stayed at the naval headquarters for several days, watching the progress of it being updated and its officers check in. Audacious was beginning to grow 'bored'. Filthy pirate scum. They have eluded me this time. As soon as those commodores check in! BLOOD WILL BE SPILT!

His eyes closed in on a new recruit. Obviously she had never been to the headquarters before. He walked over to her and said, "Name and verification" before the security droids could. She shook slightly, afraid of the Praetor.

"Cadet Remms, Praetor" her voice shaking.

Audacious moved closer, "I asked you for your verification number."

"849201-472" she whispered

Audacious seemed to take joy in this, "Cadet Remms, I am going to see to it that you are placed on my ship."

"Yes, Praetor." she was now barely audible

Audacious took a step back and then barked, "Better get moving!" The cadet almost ran to where she was going. Audacious turned and left back towards the Grand Commodore's room.

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject:

Calias and Arlyn stepped into the Naval HeadQuarters and walked towards the Grand Commodore level. The lifted accelerated upwards where they shared a few moments of silence. Since Andorra's death, a rift had grown between the two.

"Arlyn?" Calias asked but she remained silent, "I know its been hard but can we at least move past it?" The doors opened and the stepped out in unison.

"Its easy for you to say. You deserved her over me, I should've died-" she started, tears forming. Calias pushed her against the wall and kissed her, "I love you. I chose you. Listen, Andorra will always be with us. We just have to follow her example, fighting for what is right!"

Arlyn looked away as Calias wiped the tears from her face, "It wasn't your fault..." His words weren't gettng to her. Her thanagarian strength proved useful as she pushed him aside and continued walking towards the Commodores saying emotionless, "What's the status of Bastion?"

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Jaster Kelborn

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject:

Naval HQ closed for re-invention and designing.

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises."
Canderous Ordo

In five millennia, the Mandalorians fought with and against a thousand armies on a thousand worlds. They learned to speak as many languages and absorbed weapons technology and tactics from every war. And yet, despite the overwhelming influence of alien cultures, and the absence of a true home world and even species, their own language not only survived but changed little; their way of life and their philosophy remained untouched; and their ideals and sense of family, of identity of nation, were only strengthened. Armor is not what makes a Mandalorian. Armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassaliable heart. "
Passage from "Mandalorians: Identity and Language

"Verd ori'shya beskar'gam"
Mandalorian proverb
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » In Game Repository » DRWP Naval HQ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

All content and data are copyright © the SWVII CMAC Council unless otherwise noted by same.

SWVII Theme is based off the Solaris font. We claim no copyright, except on banner image[s].
Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003