Solo Private Quarters, Gaelorth Hotel, EFP (Surface)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Mon Calamari » Solo Private Quarters, Gaelorth Hotel, EFP (Surface)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Solo Private Quarters, Gaelorth Hotel, EFP (Surface)

"Unfortunately," I echoed sardonically as that Thanagarian traitor walked up with Marshal Jax, leaving him with us without a word. After he explainedwhat transpired, I ordered him to return to the Prestige.

The day after Shayera's walking out of the trial, I strode through the corridors of the platform to the room I had agreed to meet Organa Solo. The door hissed aside, and I entered the living area of her quarters.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject:

Leia stood over the spacious and beautiful, yet sterile and non-human, crib which held her two growing children. It was hard to believe they were nearly a year old. It was hard to believe the Empire had entered into a treaty with the Alliance for nearly a year...

So much had happened in the past year. It only forboded what was going to happen in the next, she imagined.

Almost on cue, the melodic doorchime rang, announcing Moff Jendob's arrival. They had talked with Chief Pallanén and Han earlier about the outcomes of the trial, and after the Empire still refused to take part in what they believed to be a "grandiose show", Moff Jendob had requested to talk to Organa Solo privately, in person. Leia agreed, but she still thought the Empire's thoughts on the Alliance's fair trial showed what the Empire really thought about justice.

"I'll be back soon," she said to her cihldren, smiling, then stood and walked into the living area. Leia closed the bedroom door behind her and opened up the door leading into the long, widing hallway. Just outside it stood Ams Jendob.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject:

I nodded respectfully to the woman standing in front of me. "Good morning, Madame Chief of State."
"Hi," she responded.
Not exactly the response I expected...
"May I come in, Ma'am?" I asked politely, hoping this would go as smoothly as possible.
She stepped to the side and gestured into the main living area. "Of course."
I smiled at her slightly, and entered, walking over to a couch and standing beside it before turning to face her. "I wish to apologize for my remarks yesterday."
"There's nothing to apologize for. You weren't the only idiot there," she quipped with a smirk strangely reminiscent of Shayera's.
I chuckled and waited for her to seat herself. "Thank you, I think."
The Chief of State, clearly quite well-schooled in ettiquette herself, sat down on the couch across from where I stood, with a small smirk on her lips, her dark brown eyes seeming to study me intently. I sat down on the couch at last. "However, there have been some good points raised about this trial."

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject:

When the conversation had ended, Han switched off the comm unit and returned it to his pocket. The controversy surrounding the trial had continued on a private comm channel with Ams Jendob, the Alliance security chief and his wife present. That Imperial fool had asked to talk to Leia privately and Han wasn't happy at all with her decision to accept the offer. Leia had later reassured him that he could wait directly outside the door to their quarters and that's just exactly what he was gonna do.

He patted his right thigh where his blaster was kept in its holster and turned to go back down the corridor to their room. He had found Chewie wandering around outside on the landing platform and coaxed him to follow him inside when the conversation first started to get heated.

Now the two of them walked side by side as they approached the room. No one dared to cross their path and they reached the door without incident. "Watch that side of the hallway," he ordered in a low voice to his Wookiee companion. "Make sure that bucket head don't have anyone else with him."

Chewie woofed curtly and nodded his shaggy head in acknowledgement before jogging off to the far end of the hall. Han watched him go and waited for him to get into position before turning back to the door. He pressed his body up against the cold, coral-like material that made up the door and listened. Any suspicious sound and he would charge into the room, blaster blazing.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject:

Ryan had left Jax before the send off and received communications from Arlyn to wait with Han Solo. He wasn't sure if he was exactly welcome, in any case, he had other matters to attend to. But he would arrive and offer his assistance nonetheless.

He walked down the cooridor and saw the infamous wookiee known as Chewbacca muffle something to the Commander in Chief, who had his ear perked against the door. Chewbacca roared which Ryan quickly translated in his head and stated his intentions, "Commander, do you acquire any assitance? Chief Pallanén wanted me to check on the circumstances." Ryan also had extremely superior hearing than that of Solo, causing him to smirk.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject:

"I don't think so," Leia said curtly. If he had come here just to argue more about the ideals of the Alliance judicial system, why had he not talked over the comm with the others as well?

Speaking of the others, Leia thought, feeling a small quiver in the Force. She sighed and rubbed her temples, knowing that her husband and the others were waiting outside the door. Standing up from the seat she had sat in for barely ten seconds, she locked the blaster-proof control panel for the main door, then asked, "Um, could you please come with me into the other room?" as she stepped towards the bedroom.

"Uh, certainly," The Moff's distinctively uncertain reply was.

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject:

A soft rustling could be heard coming from within the room which could only have been footsteps. A smirk crossed Han's face and he pressed closer to the door. At least he was assured that these doors weren't sound proof. Now to see if he could make out any of the conversation.

Just as that thought entered his mind, a sudden silence filled the room beyond the door and Han let out a not too pleasant string of curses. At that same moment, Chewie began to moan wildly from down the hall. Han cursed again and pushed himself away from the door. And he hoped for this little operation to go unnoticed. That wasn't likely to happen now with him yapping his head off.

Releasing the safety that held his blaster in place, Han pulled the weapon out of its holster and spun toward the incoherant moans issuing from the Wookiee. "Will you keep it down, you big oaf?!" he tried to yell in a semi-quiet tone. "They're gonna hear."

Chewie kept up the racket and disappeared around the corner. Han just rolled his eyes and took a step closer to where his companion had gone. Leave it to a Wookiee to leave his post over something that probably didn't matter. But still, Han remained cautious with his blaster at the ready. You never know...

The furball reappeared around the corner a few minutes later with another figure in tow. Han didn't recognize him at first and he readied his finger to pull the trigger until he spoke. It was the Chief of Security's aide or whatever you wanted to call him. Han mused they were something more.

"Don't sneak up on me like that," he grumbled with the weapon still raised. "And sure, why not. I guess I could use the extra pair of ears." He motioned to the door with a nod of his head before slowly walking back over to it. He replaced his blaster to his holster and resumed his position.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject:

Ryan nodded, feeling a bit guilty they were spying on the Chief of State. He looked at the wookiee who shrugged and Ryan took his place at the door, next to the legendary Han Solo. Although Ryan was only created a few months ago, Han was one of his favorite galactic 'heroes', and sort of an idle. Ryan had memorized most of his speeches and history and the thought of him listening in on his wife's conversation almost made him laugh. Classic Solo.

Ryan knew his ears were far superior than the human role model next to him, so he placed his head against the door. Footsteps away from the door were occuring. They must've heard us. Ryan concluded. No matter, if the need be, he would turn up his sensitive hearing...hoping to pick up anything.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject:

I followed Organa Solo to her bedroom, very uncertain about the issue but concealing it behind an expressionless mask perfected by years of practice, but I began even more uncertain when she closed the door behind us, and was dangerously close to having my control slip. And it wasn't that the Chief of State was unattractive. She was on the short side, but with expressive brown eyes that seemed to capable of radiating warmth, and I had seen them also glare spears of icy wrath into a rebellious subordinate or an obstreporous Imperial over the holocom many times. Her long brown hair was tied back in a braided ponytail, her skin like snow, her clothing concealing a lean frame, which in turn hid a great inner strength. She was certainly a formidable opponent at the negotiating table, and possibly even on the field. And that was without her being a Jedi of sorts, as was rumored based on some sketchy reports. However, her words quickly assuaged any worries.
"I think my officers didn't get the hint when I told this was private. My apologies," she explained evenly.
Probably that wench, Pallanén. She can't even follow orders from her own superiors... Heckler's probably the only one in this Universe who would even tolerate her nonsense if she weren't sitting on Geonosis. "Ah," I answered the younger woman simply, then smirked at her. "Your officers do seem to cause you a lot of headaches."
She smirked slightly, then cut straight to the point, just like in all of the old Senate debate holovids I'd seen. "I don't think you're here just to object to the trial, are you, Moff?"
"No, I am not," I informed her, then changed tacks before informing her of the purpose; a kind of a litmus test for her reaction when I told her. "I'd like to ask you, Madame Chief of State, do you think this alliance was a mistake?"
The woman who was once at the top of the Empire's most-wanted list began to study me. "It's been hard, to say the least," she began but was cut off as her two babies began to wail in their crib. I watched her intently as she walked over to them and began trying to soothe them back into solace while continuing with what she was saying. "...But hardly a mistake."
Her first words were no real surprise. I knew full well that many people wouldn't understand the alliance between the two great superpowers, and if anyone deserved to nurse their grudge against the Empire, it was Leia Organa Solo. Tortured at Tarkin's order, then watching her world be destroyed by the Death Star, nearly getting killed at the Battle of Reecee three years ago... yes, she definitely had the most reason to despise the Empire. And yet, she seemed to be one of the few people in her government who actually tried to control themselves publicly when speaking with Imperials.
But the second line was a great relief. If her support was lost, everything was. The Galaxy would descend into a cesspool of violence and bloodletting far beyond the scope of the Clone Wars of the Civil War. The year of peace so far would be a mere footnote between bloody conflicts.
"I know what you mean. It's not easy to accept people you fought for ten years as comrades. And apparently some people still don't believe in it," I mused aloud.
She shot me a look. "Both your and my highest officers among them, I'm sure," she answered, then finally calmed the screaming babies by turning the crib so it faced away from us.
"We have more than on old-guard officer," I admitted. "But, I do firmly believe that in time, we can put the past where it belongs."
"To a point," she answered, a tinge of dark emotion in her voice. "It may be generations."
I nodded. Ours was a lost generation, too deeply mired in propaganda from both sides for a total reconciliation ever to happen. It was up to the future generations of Imperials and Alliance personnel. "True, but as long it keeps another war from occuring, it's accomplished its purpose."
"True," she said, studying me once more. "So, what is it you want?"
I grinned slightly. "Actually, I'd been hoping to have some kind of conversation with you on the treaty, and really the future of our two governments for quite some time," I confessed, and then turned to her question. "But, to be plain, I am here for Flint."
Her eyes immediately turned into chocolate-colored daggers. "If you wanted Flint, you should have carried through with the trial. With all due respect..." she trailed off.
"That was not my decision," I answered. Shayera was given full latitude over conducting the trial.
"You are one of the highest officers within Exarch Hol's government, are you not?" she almost demanded, though I had to note that her pronunciation of Shayera's name was impeccable, as she enunciated it like hall. And her reference to the Empire being Shayera's as well... it was hard not to show my amusement with it.
"Yes, I am," I answered, despite snickering inside about the Emperor Exarch.
"You are the one that decides whether you want to continue prosecution or not," she said pointedly.
I sighed. "It's not that simple. She was given full discretionary authority over the Empire's case, and if she wishes to rescind, it's her prerogative."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject:

Ryan Davad leaned against the door. He could hear the slight forms of mumbles, but nothing more. His high engineered databanks could make nothing of them. For now, they were in the dark. Ryan casually straightened himself so he could examine the suspicious Han Solo and right when Ryan was about to comfront him with a word or two, his ears heard something.

Ryan leaned closer, his ear against the metal once again. It was a high pitched scream. Ryan looked at Han, afraid of his reaction. "Commander Solo, I can hear a high pitched scream or squeel. Wait..." Ryan heard something, someone's footsteps. Another source of scream, "Another. That's two screams... What are they doing in there?!"

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Organa Solo folded her arms. "So the collective interests of her client and the Empire as a whole have no say in whether it can continue prosecuting its case?"
I shook my head. "Unless Lord Vader or myself removes her... no."
"I think that sums up the objections my people had over the comms. Why should I hand Flint over to a government that doesn't care enough to actually try a real criminal because one person decides a given courtroom is just for show? Not to mention, we did capture Flint.
"I didn't think you would ask something like that of me, Moff," she chided.
I cocked an eyebrow. "Madame Chief of State, I spoke with the Exarch last night. Now, she is a talented agent, however, her public speaking and diplomatic skills leave something to be desired," I smirked.
She didn't. "That would be an understatement, I think."
"She does think that Flint deserves a trial, as do I, and the Empire in general," I clarified. "However, the problem she was having was why it was forcing the witnesses, judges, and everyone else to this planet, instead of carrying it out like Heckler's trial. And, she took this seeming excess as an attempt to score a propaganda victory by the Alliance."
"The Alliance has never been a glamorous organization, Moff Jendob. I'm sure you of all people know that."
"Perhaps not officially, no, but there have been those who attempt to aggrandize every little detail," I answered.
However, the former Princess ignored it. "But perhaps by the general aura of the defendant compared to the prosecution, plus the tenseness of being surrounded by capable Jedi and other security forces, he would perhaps slip and outrightly admit his guiltiness. Rather than just an electronic medium. For all the galaxy's technological achievements, nothing compares to a face-to-face trial. That is what this meeting was about."
I grunted. "That, and certain officers can't exactly tap in and interject their political opinions... regardless of their uniforms."
"Exactly."
"As for Flint," I started, asking the woman carefully, "do you really expect he would confess?"
"Not really, but he really isn't the most brilliant person. It's certainly possible."
"Possible, yes, but unlikely," I remarked.
She was undeterred. "Every opportunity should be taken, plus with a live trial, the people involved might actually care. Mr. Heckler's trial hasn't progressed at all in the past two weeks."
"True," I answered, managing to mask my disapproval of the Alliance trial system. "Also, speaking of the Holonet, I have a small request."

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject:

“Hm?” Leia prompted for him to continue his line of thought.

“I think part of Shayera--erm, the Exarch's outburst, as well as Jax's issues with your security chief, are do to the near constant bombardment of insults on the public channels,” he explained.

“Probably,” she confirmed.

“I know the Alliance guarantees free speech,” he paused slightly. “But, if you could, we would greatly appreciate it if you would restrain your officers. It's driving tensions up to extreme levels on both sides. And, of course, we'd be more than willing to reciprocate.”

“Well, Guardsman Jax's most recent "outburst" relit the fire, I believe,” Leia muttered slightly.

“His latest, honestly, was embarrassing,” the Supreme Moff conceded.

Leia was reassured that she wasn’t the only reasonable person in the galaxy that thought so. She returned his statement with an understanding nod, then began to speak again. “I’ll impose some sort of punishment – military officials only, though, of course.”

“However, I saw the logs of his "discussion" with Pallanén, and she personally attacked him relentlessly, and it drove him to his latest rant,” Moff Jendob pointed out.

“Chief Pallenén isn't the only one with hatred for the Empire, I hate to say.”

“Hatred is one thing, and is really unavoidable,” the Imperial informed. “Let's be honest with each other. You and I are a lost cause. We're too ingrained in war,” he stopped once again and looked towards the childrens’ crib, prompting another siren scream from both of them at the sight of Jendob. “But this alliance isn't for us. It's for them.”

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject:

"But if it's to work, we need to at least contain the emotion. For example, you don't see Grand Admiral Treshan ranting about how the Alliance destroyed half of his fleet," I answered.
"Others high in the command have ranted, however infrequent that is, but it's happened," she countered.
"True, but not daily."
"My officers don't either--not daily," Organa Solo shot back.
Almost daily, I mused. "It's also starting to have an effect on the more moderate officers," I warned. And it was true. Shayera was clear proof of that.
The Chief of State sidestepped the point, trying once again to share the blame. "This is much like the Civil War as a whole. Both sides are hardly blameless."
"True, however I can promise you that the Empire will do it what it can to stem the tide of Imperial troublemakers on the Holonet."
She nodded. "Very well. So will I."
I smirked slightly. "However... if you could, allow your husband to take the occasional shot. I have to admit, I've actually gained a sort of grudging respect for him in our debates."
"Heh, I don't think I'll even have to 'allow' that," she answered.
I chuckled, then returned to the serious issue at hand. "Anyway, about Flint. I'll be honest, I came here intending to have him turned over for execution, but you've made me rethink that. However, we would appeciate a chance to question him."
"That could be arranged," Organa Solo agreed, studying me.
"On our own turf, preferably," I amended. I didn't want that winged wench of a Rebel interfering with us. I still had some suspicion about her, since she had been affiliated with many shady characters.
But the Chief of State wasn't on the same page. "That I can't allow. You can see Flint in his cell; he will remain here for the trial."
"We have chemical agents that will help his cooperativeness, but none are carried aboard field-deployed vessels," I explained.
But she stayed firm. "I'm sorry, Moff. I won't allow Mr. Flint to leave this planet. Even if I wanted to, it would meet strict opposition from almost everyone here."
"I see. As you wish," I answered, rising from the seat. "Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"
She shook her head.
"Very well." I glanced at the crib where her twins lay. In response, another shriek came forth, like there was some conspiracy going on. For some reason, the odd image of a deranged Ewok making the babies cry whenever I even glanced at them, and left Organa Solo's room, walking to the main room. As I opened the door, there was a pair of surpised cries and two bodies fell at my feet. I looked down at Pallanén's aide and Solo sprawled on the floor, then calmly stepped over them and walked down the corridor back the quarters assigned to me and Shayera.

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject:

One moment Han was leaning up against the solid wall of the door and in the next, everything fell out from under him. There was a swish that issued from the direction of the door and then he was on the floor. Well, not entirely on the floor. Luckily that security aide or concubine or whatever it is he was had broken his fall. Although, the fall wasn't as light as one would've thought. Han felt like he had collided head on with a durasteel beam.

"Ugh," he moaned as he began to lift himself off of the floor. "Packin' in a little weight there? Whaddya eat in a day, huh?" Han rubbed his arm where it had made contact with the aide and looked up just in time to see the retreating form of the Imperial Moff heading down the hallway.

The right side of Han's mouth curled up in a snarl and he took one step in the Moff's direction before being halted by the towering form of Chewie. The Wook was leaning up against the adjacent wall, laughing his head off at the sight of Han and the aide tumbling on top of each other into the open doorway.

Han's mood lightened marginally upon seeing his companion, but the hostile intent was still there. "Keep it up," he chided the Wookiee. "You won't be laughin' when I have you changing the twins' diapers for a month."

Chewie cocked his furry head to the side and shrugged before helping the security aide back to his feet. Han just rolled his eyes and began to walk back toward the open doorway. The Moff may have avoided him this time, but he won't be so lucky in the next round...

As Han approached the door, he could see his wife standing there with her hands planted on either side of the doorframe with a blank expression. Han rarely saw her in this state of mind and it usually meant he was going to be in trouble. But hey, it was her idea to have him wait outside, so she couldn't say too much about it.

A nervous smile crossed his face before turning back to the security aide, who was now back on his feet. "Uh," he drawled, jabbing his thumb in Leia's direction. "If you'll excuse us, we need to talk...alone. Chewie'll show you...somewhere."

Before the man had a chance to respond to what was being said, Han crossed the threshold into their room and shut the door in his face. The last thing Han wanted to deal with was that kid. So, when all else fails, shove it off on Chewie. The Wook needed to get out more anyway.

Now that they were finally alone, Han turned around to face his wife. That blank expression was still there but he figured it would soon melt away into digust and anger. Might as well get in what he wanted to say before things deteriorated. "So," he started, causually taking in the surroundings of the aparement and purposefully avoiding her gaze. "What'd that fool have to say now? Or don't I even wanna know?"

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject:

The motion of events had happened a little too fast for Ryan to calculate. Although he had heard the footsteps and the activation of the key padd, he was busy translating the last of some of the files he had stored away. Standing next to a door, made the HRD a bit bored, so he was translating some wookiee poetry when the Moff had caught him by surprise.

The next thing he knew, Ryan was on the floor with the Commander-in-Chief collapsing on top of him. "Ugh," he moaned as he began to lift himself off of the floor. "Packin' in a little weight there? Whaddya eat in a day, huh?" Ryan flashed an embarressed grin, but Han was already on the move to await a reply.

Chewbacca and Han exchanged a few strange taunts, one of them being diaper changing. Leia Organa Solo waited with her hands in the doorframe. Ryan acknowledged this as a sign of anger in the custom human female way and decided it was probably best to send his galactic hero alone.

"Uh," he drawled, jabbing his thumb in Leia's direction. "If you'll excuse us, we need to talk...alone. Chewie'll show you...somewhere." The door snapped shut just as Ryan had softly said, "Right." He knew they would be in some sort of heated debate. They shared an interesting relationship, one unlike himself and Arlyn.

Ryan looked at the gaint wookiee and paused for a moment, wondering if he should speak in their native language, but decided against it. "Chewbacca, I can find my way back to my quarters, I'm sure you have other things to attend to." And with that Ryan departed away from the scene.

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject:

All of these posts are a few days in the past.

Leia shook her head slightly as he stood. She had known they were standing out here the entire time. Some things never changed. She couldn't really be mad at him. “Nothing really,” she started, going back into the bedroom where the twins were due for a nap. After tucking them in, she closed the door as she exited back into the living quarters, so she and Han could talk without disturbing the children. “He tried to take custody of Flint, but that isn’t happening.”

She undid the small wrapping around her ponytail, allowing the glistening brown hair to fall around her shoulders. The woman then sat down on the couch overlooking the overcast sky outside. “He does want this stupid crap between Jax and Chief Pallanén to stop, and I agreed with him there,” Leia then turned to look at her husband, patting the seat next to her. “I guess that means you need to start controlling yourself on the Holonet,” she added with a smirk.

Last edited by Leia Organa Solo on Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Han stood behind the couch where Leia was seated and put on his best innocent expression in response to her accusations. "What?" he questioned as he began to walk around to the front of the couch and took a seat beside his wife. "I do behave myself. Those stuck-up Imps just don't know how to take a joke."

He got silent for a moment and raised his head to follow her gaze out the window. Dark clouds were gathering further off over the ocean, but other than that, everything seemed peaceful. It was so unlike the events that just transpired.

Han sighed and leaned his back against the soft plush of the couch while propping both arms up on the backing. "So, it was that bad, huh?" he said pretty much out of nowhere. "Who does he think he is anyway? Ever since Corellia, that bombasitc fool's been trying to run the show!" Forgetting the serene landscape outside the window, Han pushed himself forward in a fit of anger. "Leia, I was this close to givin' him a piece of my mind!" He pinched his thumb and forefinger together to visualize what he meant. "And when I get that chance again, I will..."

Running out of steam, Han let his arm drop and return to its previous position on the back of the couch and relaxed once more. He had to stop letting this Moff get the better of him. But sometimes Han didn't know which was worse, his winged wonder or him. Letting it drop, Han licked his lips and returned his gaze to the ocean. "Why don't you stop me when I do that?" he inquired of his wife.

Last edited by Han Solo on Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject:

Leia rolled her eyes at Han's atypical burst of ego. She continued looking out the window as he talked, watching the storm brew. "I recall trying to do that. It doesn't usually work."

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject:

A deadpan expression crossed Han's face for a moment before it faded away into a smile as he turned to look at her. At first, Han couldn't tell if Leia was serious or if she meant it as a fun jab at him. Knowing his wife, she probably was serious, but Han had to keep the light mood. "Then I guess you're not tryin' hard enough," he pointed out as he began to rise from the couch. "There are ways to tame me." He smiled wider and stooped down to plant a kiss on her cheek before making his way toward the kitchenette.

A few minutes passed before her returned with a wine bottle in one hand and two glasses in the other. "I figured this is a good way to start," he said in a light-hearted tone before sitting down and pouring out the alcohol into the glasses. "Plus, it don't hurt to wash away all memories of bug men and winged women with PMS with this stuff."

Last edited by Han Solo on Wed May 03, 2006 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject:

Leia glanced up as he returned with a slight smile on her face. "Might not be a bad idea," she said as she got up and sat down in a chair closer to a table. "Where'd you get that?"

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject:

Han just smirked at her question as he finished pouring out the alcohol and took a seat beside his wife. "Do you really wanna know?" he asked as he reclined back and brought the arm that was holding the glass around to rest on Leia's shoulders. "No matter what I say, you're not gonna like it so how 'bout we just drop it and enjoy what we got, hmm?"

Still with a mischievous smirk playing across his face, Han tilted his glass forward to tap it against Leia's. "Now, no more worries about that trial, you hear? We got the whole night ahead of us and let's not waste it." With those final words, he brought the glass to his lips and took a long sip of the sweet wine.

Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject:

As soon as the taste of the bitter wine hit his lips, Han's expression turned sour and contorted into disgust. He smacked his lips together to rid his mouth of the horrible taste. "Not bad," he said gruffly, glaring down at the glass like it was some foreign object intruding in on their night. "But it could be better."

A quick movement to his right caught his attention and confirmed that Leia had attempted to try the wine as well with similar results. Her nose wrinkled in disgust as she slowly set the glass back down on the table. "I never really liked wine anyway," she admitted before turning to him with an almost too pleasant smirk on her face.

Han set his lips into a thin line at her response, obviously disappointed. He was hoping to turn the events of today around by doing something special tonight, but apparently, the gods hated him. They swindled him out of a good deal yet again. Solo luck my ass, he mused.

Setting his own glass down on the table next to Leia's, Han's gaze fell upon the nearly full bottle of wine on the table. A scowl crossed his features as he reached down and picked it up and began to examine it. "Bastard lied to me," he said in disbelief as he began to turn the bottle around in his hands. "Last time I buy anything from him!" his anger peeked and instead of setting the bottle gently back down on the table, he slammed it.

Leia didn't even flinch. In fact, she didn't say one word in a raised tone and that surprised him. He usually found himself at her mercy right about now, but not tonight. Maybe his plan had been working all along and she was already in a better mood than she was earlier. Whatever it was, Han was thankful for the simple smile she gave him in response to his small outburst. "It doesn't matter," she said in a soothing tone before her gaze shifted to look out the window.

"Easy for you to say," he scoffed, moving closer. "You weren't the one who threw 50 credits away for that stuff." He jabbed a thumb toward the table to indicate what he was talking about.

With that same mischievious smile on her face, she tore her gaze away from the window and turned to look up at him. "So, sell it to someone else for 30," she offered.

An equally mischievious smile tugged at his lips at her response. It was times like this that Han was reminded why he loved her so much. Sometimes she could be a real, "ice princess." That little title was something he came up with during their stay on Hoth and it described that intense fury she held deep within that could melt the thickest ice formation on that gods' forsaken planet. Han should know, he took the worst of it.

But then she had another side that the general public rarely saw. This was the side Han saw when they were alone at times like this and he loved it. Maybe he was rubbing off on her a little bit, but what did that matter?

Han could only smile in return and hold her closer. "Now, that's not a bad idea," he said in a light-hearted tone. "I wonder if that jerk-off, Jax, would be stupid enough to buy it."

She hit his shoulder lightly and just laughed. Leia probably thought he was joking, but little did she know that he was completely serious. "Don't worry," he assured her, shifting his gaze back to the window. "I'll find someone."

The room got silent aside from the rhythmic sound of the waves crashing against the side of the platform in which the hotel was built. The wind also came in through the open window and whistled softly as it tossed the curtains about in wild disarray. Somewhere off in the distance, thunder rumbled for a moment before being carried away with the wind. A storm was approaching and would most likely hit sometime in the early morning hours. But for right now, the night was still their's.

As Han silently listened and took in the native sounds of Mon Cal around them, Leia slowly inched her way closer before wrapping her arms snuggly around his neck and shoulders and drawing him down to the soft cushions on which they sat.

They laid there, carressing each other's bodies and taking in the warmth that each of them provided before their lips met and the rest of the night was lost like the thunder fading away into the billowing wind.

Last edited by Han Solo on Thu May 11, 2006 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject:

A loud incessant banging is heard upon the door, a voice calls out, “Han, I know you’re in there. And I will not leave until we’ve sorted this out!”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject:

The light breeze that was wafting through the open window the night before gave away to a blustery gale. The curtains whipped about as thunder resounded off of the side of the platform. Lightning occasionally lit up the mid-morning sky and the rain pounded against the side of the hotel in tandem with the crashing waves. The storm was here.

Above the chaos nature was orchestrating outside, a loud, insistant pounding could be heard on the locked door of the room. With his face buried face down into the plush pillows of the bed and one arm wrapped around the delicate form of his wife, Han groaned and stirred from the deep sleep that consumed him following their night together. The pounding had to be loud if it woke him up like that.

He laid still for a few more minutes, hoping that whoever the hell had the bright idea to come waltzing up to their door this early in the morning would go away. That wasn't gonna happen. The continous rapping on the door continued and Han let out a small string of curses in his native tongue.

With one final groan, Han pushed away the covers and rolled out of the bed, much to Leia's dismay. His wife muttered out something undecipherable before rolling over to face the opposite side of the bed and falling back to sleep. Han blew out a long sigh and rubbed his hands over his face, before rising to his feet. The pounding continued.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Each time the person's palm made contact with the door, the resounding knock could be felt bouncing off of Han's temples. It was giving him a headache and if that person didn't stop soon, he was gonna personally make sure they didn't see any kind of action like he did last night ever again!

Cringing with every step he took, Han felt around in the grey light of the room for a pair of pants before making his way to the door. He pulled them on and hit the release for the door and the mechanism instantly shot open.

"What the hell do you think you're doin'--" he began to yell out but was cut short as he realized who it was standing outside. As a loud clap of thunder came from beyond the walls outside, Han's expression turned into a grimace as he bore his gaze into Skywalker. "What do you want?" he snarled behind clenched teeth.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject:

Luke withheld a smile, “I want to sort out what has happened to us.” His mind was open, lightly probing Hans mind, “And I’m sure you don’t want to live forever hating me.”

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject:

Hearing what his one time friend had to say softened Han's expression a bit, but it still held a hard edge. After all this time, the kid finally came crawling back to lick the wounds. Han wasn't so sure about this. Something still seemed out of place.

Yawning and propping himself up against the doorframe with one arm, Han tried to make himself appear that he wasn't interested. "I went all this time without being your buddy," he pointed out with a dark tone. "What's say...10 more years gonna hurt, huh?" Straightening himself out and taking a step backward into the room, Han moved to hit the release to close the door. "Come back in another 10 years and give me that same spiel. Maybe I would've softened up enough to change my mind."

His hand hovered over the pad.

Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject:

Luke mentally cursed Han, why was he making this so difficult? Then he recalled the fact that Han is a stubborn ass.
“Han, I know you don’t want that.” Luke felt tempted to force Han out of his quarters and seal the doors, but he thought against it.
Luke looked his friend over, “If you wanted to do that, you wouldn’t have let me get this far.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Han Solo

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject:

"The only reason you got this far is because I was busy in bed with your sister and could care less what was goin' on out here," he directed his stare down into Luke's blue gaze and gave him a devilish smirk. But that moment of pride was soon overcome by an awkwardness which caused Han to shift nervously from foot to foot as he tore his gaze away from the kid. What the hell was he doing boasting that to his brother-in-law? "Uh, but that's beside the point," he made sure to add before letting his voice trail off.

The corridor became silent as Luke was probably trying to wrap his mind around that statement and Han doing the complete opposite of trying to forget he had said anything. Finally, Han cleared his throat to break the silence and reluctantly let his hand slide down the wall away from the door release. "Alright, kid," he sighed in a defeated tone. "I can tell you're not gonna budge so I might as well give ya the benefit of the doubt. We'll try this game again. You got 2 minutes to say what ya got to say. That should be just enough time for you to explain before Leia gets outta bed to see where I wandered off to. Got it?" He paused for a moment to yawn yet again before turning back to Luke. "Alright, your time starts now. And be happy I gave ya 2 minutes instead of 2 seconds this time."

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject:

Forgive my barging in, but.... ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so getting quoted. Joke

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
ROFL.
VvD says:
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

FISH SEX

Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject:

Luke mentally rolled his eyes, “Ok well… You know that Darth Vader’s bad right? You know that Leia is good right?” he pauses for a few micro seconds, “the reason that they are as they are is what they do with The Force, and what The Force does with them.” He looked at Han, “I tried to get inside the Dark side, the evil one, to try to destroy it inside out. It ended up almost destroying me.”

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject:

Han rolls eyes and leans back against the doorframe, “Oh, wonderful...I give you another chance and you talk to me like a kid about the Force...not what i was lookin' for...”

Luke frowned, "It seems that the only way to tell you the truth is in a way my niece and nephew can understand it."

Han smirks for a moment then scowls, “Cute, but that's not gonna help things...”

Luke nods, "finally, something we can agree on. If you'd stop being such a dullard and open your mind to me, i can SHOW you what happened to me."

Han thrusts his index finger in Luke’s face, “No! That's one thing we agreed on long ago...no mind probing and I mean it!”

Luke shook his head, "Han, it's the only way. Now we can do this two way's. 1) you let me do it and it won't hurt or 2) I'll force it upon you and... well it still won't hurt permanently.

“Forget it...that's where I draw the line...I would've let you talk all you want 'bout it, but no mind probing...if that's the only way you can think of to make things work, then no...”Han steps back into the room and goes to close the door.

Luke stepped up to the door, holding it open he closed his eyes and thought intently on the memories Revan had given him and on Han.

Han stops and turns toward him with a hard glare, “Get outta the way kid...I'm through playin' games--“ He trails off and stumbles against the wall; wash of pain passing over face.

Luke sends Han his memories of the atrocities that Revan had commited, atrocities that had become a part of Luke. Murdering innocent civilians, destroying entire armies and starfleets.

Luke then gives Han the memories of the things that Revan had made Luke do. Killing Miranda, decimating JISSOD and TORIS, almost killing Han and Leia. Almost killing his fiancee.

Han groans and closes his eyes, holding his head; he collaspes to the ground, overwhelmed by the pain and the overall effect of the memories.

Luke holds his own head, his mind throbbing. Two vases break on the mantle as Luke tries to centre himself, to control his power.

Han groans louder and clenches teeth, eyes still closed, “S-stop! STOP!”

Luke collapses, "I cannot stop until i have made you see what happened to me. How much suffering..."

The power of the Force explodes in the room, creating a strong gust of what is apparently wind

Han yells out as the Force reaches its peak and struggles to stand up, “I-it's enough! Now STOP!”

As suddenly as it begun, the wind stops. The pain in Luke's head stops. Everything stops. "If you still don't believe me then nothing will phase you." Luke makes his way to the door.

Han stays on the floor, breathing heavily and slowly starting to recover; blinks eyes a few times and slowly stands up, looking after Luke; quietly, “It was...enough...”

Luke nods slowly, "I only showed you part of what Revan did to me. The rest would have killed you."

Han swallows and clenches teeth at his comment, “Then let's be glad you didn't go that far...” he starts to turn back toward him, slowly; stops and glances back, “And for the record, no more mind probing...” he smirks slightly.

Luke laughs, "well... mind probing is a two way thing... you got some of my memories, and I got some of yours." He smiles slightly, "And really... you think that about my SISTER?"

Han’s smirk disappears and expression drops, “Now wait a second, don't go blurting that out to anyon…“

Luke smiles, "your secret is safe with me... but seriously... her ass?"

Han smiles devilishly, “Kid, think 'bout who you're talking to...then you'll understand...”

Luke shakes his head, "I guess I am still a farmboy."

Han laughs, “No comment...”

Luke frowned, "well Nicole thinks I'm cute.'

Han says, “So did Leia...but I ain't goin' there...”

Luke laughs, "Well, she only started liking you after i told her we were related."

“No she didn't...” Han pauses for a moment and smiles, “I have more stories but you're not old enough to hear 'em yet...”

Luke slaps Han playfully on the back of the head, "I'm old enough to get married though."

Han grunts and rubs back of head for a moment, “We'll see 'bout that...” he smirks.

Luke smiles, "speaking of weddings... I was best man at yours. If you're not busy in a few weeks time wanna return the favour?"

Han acts like he's considering it for a few moments then just smiles, “Wouldn't miss it, kid...” He pauses again, for real this time, “And uh, sorry 'bout what happened...”

Luke shrugs, "doesn't matter, it's all over now that's all that counts." He looks back at Han, "want me to get rid of those memories for you?"

Han stops and studies his face for a moment, “I said no more mind probing...but maybe just this once...that's it, you hear me?”

Luke laughs slightly, "Now, this will hurt like hell." he smiles, "only kidding."

Han points index finger at Luke again, “I'm warning you...”

Luke smiles, "they're already gone.

Han’s expression softens and he straightens his posture, “Well, uh...thanks then...”

Luke smiles, "You know... we should probably get our ships ready for the trip to Coruscant... and if you have any residual spice in the Falcon..."

“Who...me?” Han looks innocent and steps backward into the room once more, “I just need to get her Highness and the kids moving and we should be out in a few...”

Luke looks at the closed bedroom door, "She's not gonna wake... she's having that dream again."

“That's why I said once I get her moving...” Han smirks.

Luke smirks, "You know... I just hope Nicole doesn't dream of ME in that stormtrooper armour..."

Han laughs, “Get goin' before you rip anything else from her...”

Luke walks towards the door and turns just as he's about to exit it, "And Han, when we get to Coruscant... do NOT call Shayera a bird. It may be true but she doesn't like it."

Han frowns, “That's what makes it fun...”

Luke shakes his head, "You're the leader of the military, not a smuggler anymore… Try not to offend the Imperials until after desert. Then we can blame it on drink.

Han smiles, “Now that ain't a bad idea...I can tell things are back to normal...”

Luke smiles and leaves through the open door.

Luke Skywalker

Nicole Wexler

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

how so?
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Mon Calamari » Solo Private Quarters, Gaelorth Hotel, EFP (Surface)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: