Quarren Homestead
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Mon Calamari » Quarren Homestead
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Quarren Homestead

Master Yoogle stepped into the Mon Calamari submarine and allowed his apprentice to take the pilot controls. They remained silent for a while, Yoogle meditating on the future of events. Flint’s future was certain, but how it happened, was not. Yoogle opened his thoughts to his apprentice, sharing his feelings on the attempted attack on Flint’s life, and his predictions that Flint’s death would come from an unlikely source.

They launched, after receiving clearance, towards the Quarren home sector of the oceans. It was only a matter of time before they would track down the answers they needed, but Yoggle feared it would come too late. They would try.

In the meantime, while auto-pilot engaged, Yoogle turned to his apprentice. “Meditate have you? Come, dark times have.” It was now Yoogle was speaking of the Galactic Alliance and the Galactic Empire. “Treachery I sense, will lead the galaxy to war.” Yoogle hummed himself in agreement, “The Imperials, ready they are.”

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Kyp felt Master Yoogles thoughts, Kyp had been thinking the same. Flint wouldn't die by the Imperials or Alliance's hands. Before long the ship launched off, thoughts ran through his mind.

Why would the Quarren attack the prison? They may be after Flint, but why? As Yoogle was also thinking soon many questions would be answered.

“Meditate have you? Come, dark times have.” Kyp turned to face his Master.

"Yes I have, I also sense that this peace may not last for long." Kyp thought back to the little outbreak in the courtroom. After a year, and only a year the Galaxy could go back into the war filled place it had once been.

Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject:

Yoogle hummed in agreement. The apprentice was wise and all ready for the Jedi trials. Master Yoogle would see the very last bit of his training, but in the next year he would knighted. Yoogle watched as the massive underwater kingdom of the Quarren people came into view. Some quarren were outside for a swim, others watched as the Mon Calamari sub made its way towards the entrance.

Yoogle could feel the people's jealousy and rivalry returning. The sub was given clearance, most likely because they were Jedi of the Galactic Alliance; mediators of peace and justice.

"Be mindful of your feelings and the future. Solve the animosity between the Quarren and the Mon Calamari, we must attempt." Yoogle said to Kyp. They both knew that perhaps a single individual could end most of the hatred that faced the peaceful world of Dac.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject:

Kyp glanced down at his Master, his responce just a simple nod of his head. As the submarine came closer Kyp forced himself to relax, any tension may set off something.
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject:

The Quarren leadership council did not greet them with a grand standard, however, they were allowed to enter the city. Yoogle observed blood on the floor as they entered, obviously the attackers fled here. He looked at his apprentice, who had also noticed the blood marks. Yoogle felt the Force would reveal all this in time.

They continued towards the Council, until they stopped in front of the marine creatures. The short Jedi Master stared up and into the eyes of what appeared the Head Chief. "Greetings, we bring."

The Quarren Head Chief did not bow his head. Already it was off to a bad start, "What business does a Jedi have with the Quarren?"

Yoogle spoke softly, "What difference does it make if Quarren, you are?" Though racial tensions had been high, Yoogle never took them into account. He saw each sentient being as equals. "COme we have, to investigate an attack."

The Quarren leader looked at Kyp, "What say you, boy?"

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject:

Kyp the whole time had been looking around, trying the grab the obscurities of the place. The blood also showing this place had a lack of hospitality or someone got killed....maybe.

As Kyp kept looking around he was brought into the conversation by one of the Quarren.

"What say you, boy?"

Kyp brought his head back and looked at the Quarren. He was about ready to give the creature a swift kick to the head but desided it wouldn't be benefical to the mission at hand.

Slowly he replied "I don't have anything to say."

Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject:

Meh, this is more boring than I thought. Joke

Yoogle and his apprentice engaged in two hours of delibration and peace talks. They managed to calm the Quarren, end some leadership prejudices and Master Yoogle even managed to receive a special honor. He declined, of course, but that was because he was detecting some angry vibes from his apprentice. And if they weren't stopped here and now, they may progress to the Dark Side of the Force.

Yoogle and Kyp left the Quarren Homestead, some waiving, others mumbling their rejoice with the ridance of the Jedi. It was the beginning of the people's acceptance of the Galactic Alliance. It was the beginning of a new peace on Dac.

Master Yoogle placed the sub on auto-pilot, they were to return to the surface and collect the rest of the Jedi. Something told the little Master they were all emotionally struggling with what was beginning to unfold.

In the meantime, the Master asked his apprentice, "Much anger I sense you. These emotions, dangerous they are. Explain to me, you must, why you feel the way you do."

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject:

Yes I want to fight Smile

Kyp looked at his master with a strange look. He didn't feel like he was angry, but if master said so it may be correct.

"I don't think I have a reason, I also don't feel as though I am angry. All this war and what not is bothersome, I'm worried like many others that nothing we do will stop the galaxy from going into another war." Kyp slowed down a little, and sighed.

He felt odd, being a force sensitive was not always what it was cracked up to be. Your emotions always tugged at you, but again that cam with the hand that was dealt to you.

Quickly Kyp mind darted back to him, the Galaxy Ball. He needed to get back for it, hopefully it wouldn't turn into a insult-fest. Kyp back towards his Master "Master, we must go back to Coruscant as we have a ball to attend to.

Last edited by Kyp Durron on Sat May 06, 2006 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject:

In time my young apprentice. As VII comes to a close, I have drafted a lot of evil dark people that need to be killed. Razz

Yoogle nodded in agreement with his apprentice. Although he felt a surge of confusion within the younger counterpart, he let it go for now. He would watch his mind closely from this point forward, hoping to calm whatever anger or dark side emotions that may be present. "Hard, our way of life, may seem. Powerful in many ways, you are Kyp." Master Yoogle smiled, "A young and gifted human teenager, you are. Proud to have you as an apprentice, I am."

The submarine hummed as the waters began to become lighter. They were beginning to approach the surface of the waves. "A powerful Knight you will become. Allow the Light to flow through your body, at all times, and these trials, overcome them, you will quickly." Yoogle felt a massive pep talk wasn't needed, but added. "Upon the approach of Coruscant, be mindful of the future. Many events to be played out, there are. Guardians of all innocence, we are."

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject:

Kyp had dazed off for a second, not wanting too much talking considering thats all he did today. He stayed quiet as he calmly watched the sub come closer to the waves above. This would be a great couple days he thought as he stood up.

The sub came up from above the water Saan more calm than before. He was very greatful for the guidance of Master, but was tired and needing of a "vacation"

"Can this thing go any faster?" Kyp said, his feeling changing from calm and relaxed to anxoius and hyper. Again he thought of the ball, after so long maybe some down time unless we get another insult-fest going.

Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Mon Calamari » Quarren Homestead
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: