Turbinia Announcements (Updated Daily)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Turbinia Announcements (Updated Daily)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Turbinia Announcements (Updated Daily)

Arlyn stepped up to the Holo-Communication arena, thousand of holo cams were now focused on her. She smiled and and said, "Turbinia would like to give a 'happy holiday' to each of the galaxies citizens. We invite each of you to partake of our now daily changing advertisements! If you are the fifth buyer, we are giving away holo-vids from our sponsor, Captain Jack Sparrow, and his latest vid, 'Pirates of Arckanai' Thank You and as the Bolgarians would say, 'Rockna Voula'.

Holiday Droid Package One:
[1] Droid Atmospheric Transport
---[1] Turbinia (Pilot) Battle Droid (modified with Advanced Pilot Training)
---[1] Turbinia (Co-Pilot) Battle Droid (modified with Advanced Pilot Training)
---[1] Turbinia (Gunner) Battle Droid (modified with Advanced Targetting Training)
---[1] Turbinia (Gunner) Battle Droid (modified with Advanced Targetting Training)
---[1] LE-Series Repair Droid
---[30] Turbinia Super Battle Droids (modified with various Advanced Combat Training
---[2] Turbinia Bodyguard Droids (used to protect the selected high-ranking individual traveling with the D.A.T)

[5] Droid Trifighter(modified with Advanced Protection Programs; designed to protect the Droid Atmospheric Transport)
---Each comes loaded with [4] Buzz Droid Missiles

Cost: 1,000,000 credits

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid

Last edited by Arlyn on Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Battledroids for the holidays... that's new.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Yes, and I like this reserved for Turbinia Personnel only. Please make all purchases in the Financial Forum, not here. As this is merely an Advertisement.
--------------
Holiday Donation Season:

Package One:
Donation: 500,000,000 credits

The people that donate this amount of creditS will receive ten of our upcoming 'Dark Angel' prototypes; free of charge several days before they are released to the public. The profits of this donation will go towards our R&D department. (10% will also go towards the remaking of Alzoc III.)

Package Two:
Donation: 1,000,000,000 credits
The person that donates this amount will receive our first; Kummari. A biological insect with many capabilities. (Used in assasinations, programming, pets, etc) 10% will also go towards the remaking of Alzoc III and the rest towards our R&D department.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn's pre-recorded message appeared on the Turbinia Communication. Her smile was the same; beautiful and entrancing.

"I am sure we have enjoyed the holidays and the start of a new year. Let us begin the new year with an economic strengthing of the galaxy. We have the same droid package and hope that citizens will continue to purchase."

She smiled and welcomed two new celebirties to the stand, "I would like to welcome these two celebirties for their endorsement in Turbinia Corporation."

PLEASE LOOK IN THE FINANCIAL HOLONET FOR OUR CELEBIRTY ENDORSEMENT

"Now. I have to regret that I must step down from CEO position for at least the rest and part of next month. When I am fully developed into my new career position, I hope to return at the head of the Turbinia Corporation as soon as possible; as a side job. Or perhaps, I will be elected to partake within the board of directors." She smiled, "Either way. I would to announce a new Corporate leader, as selected by our private investors, Draco Ketra."

There was an appluase throughout the room and Arlyn's image clicked off. With the following Text message:

Quote:
Draco Ketra will debrief the goals and re-organization of Turbinia Corp along with a new product line. Three days from this recording

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject:

I would like to announce that Turbinia pilot droids, which can perform any job of ships, are now available for public sale. The cost for these droids are 300 credits each and are only available for until February 12th.

A special note, these will be available at a Turbinia Building at any planet for a period of the next two weeks. If you personally visit one of our stores on: Manaan or Hypori, you will receive a 25% discount. 200,000 units have been made and are currently awaiting purchasement.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject:

Turbinia announces that its closure will not effect the selling or distribute of assets.

We are happy to announce that our own Clone Works is in the mix and we will be offering each friendly faction a special offer of buy one teacher, get one free.

These teachers are created for the great demand needed in our childrens' schools today.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Turbinia Announcements (Updated Daily)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: