Fight over Corulag
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corulag » Fight over Corulag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Fight over Corulag

Selena was glad that the relations were a success, she was happy. She and Queen Liana were on the Naboo Royal Cruiser, they were on their way back to Naboo. Along the way the ship was fired on, Selena was knocked off the couch.

" What is going on?" Selena replied as she sat up. Queen Liana walked into the room, she looked at Selena.

" Were being attacked by the Hutts," Queen Liana said.

" Oh no, that's not good," Selena replied as she got up. They kept getting hit more and more, forcing them to land on Corulag. After the ship landed, Queen Liana and Selena walked off the cruiser.

" How long will the repairs take?" Selena asked.

" It could take hours, or days," Queen Liana said.

" That's terrible," Selena replied as she sighed unhappily.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject:

Selena shook her head, it was gonna take some time for the repairs to be done. She wasn't happy with that, she turned around and looked around Corulag.

Selena saw buildings, people walking back and forth from different places. Her head at times looked up to see ships fly over, she liked it there.

" It sure is amazing here," Selena replied to herself.

" You look unhappy Selena," Queen Liana said as she walked up Selena. " I am Liana, I'm looking forward to my new position. Its just I'm lonely, and I hate it," Selena replied.

-Meanwhile-

I was sitting at my desk, wondering when I would ever see another day, it had only been two days after the last assassination, and of course I had my doubts. But I knew after the speech I gave, the people I freed that this was not a time of what could happen, but of what will happen.

One of the handmaidens walked up to Selena, " Here Selena," Laissa said as she handed Selena something to eat. Selena took it and ate it, the handmaiden walked off. Selena had the bag of sweets, and she leaned on the railing and sighed eating the sweets.

I then looked to the paper on my desk then back to the window, I loved to watch the people walk about, the street cars fly by, and the ships… did my eyes deceive me? This could not be, a Naboo Royal Cruiser landing here in my ports, I could not make it out to well, but I could see the sun light glare off of it, its silver cover and tear drop shape was unmistakably of Naboo design.

But why was it here? I thought as I watched it rushed to the ground in an anxious mood, I could tell it was having some kind of trouble… was it the Hutts praying on what it thought to be a helpless trader?

Selena looked as the people were repairing the Naboo Royal Cruiser, she ate the sweets as she sighed again as she placed her arms onto the railing again.

Or was it a victim of the coruscant blockade as so many were? I ponder it for a moment, just then a soldier rushed in, and, just as he done before, stopped short of hitting my desk. I jumped a little and then looked at the soldier who was saluting and trying to balance himself out, I was anxious to hear his explanation for coming in like he always does.

Another handmaiden walked up to Selena, she brought out the holoimager and Naboo appeared. Selena smiled a little as she took it, the handmaiden walked off.

“Sir, a delegation of Naboo just landed, they had been attacked by the Hutt’s pirate fleet, and they were forced to land, also the Queen of Naboo is with them, the ship is under going repairs as we speak.” - Said the messenger.

Queen Liana walked back and talked with Selena, she patted Selena's back before she returned back onto the ship to do some stuff.

I thought for a moment, the Queen of Naboo, here?! Puzzling turn of events, but maybe I could use this opportunity to get the Naboo to ally with the U.R.I. and to have a reason to finally cleanse the galaxy of the Hutt infestation.

“What… Well… I must get down there immediately, is Bob ready, and outside with his taxi?” - Said I, anxious to get to the Spaceport as soon as possible.

Selena smiled a little a few times as different images of Naboo appeared.

But she felt sad as she looked at the images and ate the sweets.

Laissa returned, " You okay Selena?" Laissa said. " No, just lonely," Selena replied. The repairs was gonna take a few days, Selena sighed when she heard that.
“Yes Sir, Bob is outside and waiting, we thought we would call him knowing that you usually like to speak with the… new arrivals” Said the soldier sarcastically.

I could sense the sarcasm coming off that statement, I was on the other hand to worried about the current situation, I then gestured to the soldier to leave, and ran to the front door. I saw Bob sitting in the taxi waiting for me he was

drinking something I couldn’t make out what it was, I didn’t care much, and I jumped in.

Selena had walked off the ship, she had changed her civilian clothes. She looked around the scenery, it was lovely.

He was a bit startled by me hoping in like that and almost spilled his drink, but sat it down in time to save his shirt

“Hello Boss, where you want to go to day?” Said Bob, as he got another sip of his drink, and then put his hands on the driver wheel.

Selena moved her long brown hair out of her face as she closed her eyes for a brief minute or so.

“Hello Bob, need to be going down to the Spaceport for today… get us there as quickly as possible.” - Said I, knowing I would regret the word “quickly”.

I looked out the window, wondering if I would see the Cruiser left off without me to greet the delegation there, I wasn’t sure if the ship was going to be there or not, but I am sure Bob wouldn’t forget the request to go as fast as possible.

He then started up the taxi, and then went for the front gate; at full speed we just barely missed the gate as it opened as slow as possible as it always did, like I usually felt when driving with Bob a feeling of… unsettlement fell over me.

A breeze went through Selena's brown hair, moving ever so gently.

He made a quick left as we past through the gate, then a right, we went straight for a little while, then he made another right, I noticed the drink he was drinking was on the edge of spilling, but every time it was about to, he would settle to a stop, then go again, effectively keeping the liquids that are in the glass in the glass.

He then made a quick right almost spinning the taxi out of control and into a near by building, but Bob’s luck always seemed to follow him, where ever he went. He then made a left, and a few more minutes he made a right, and then a screeching

Queen Liana and Selena were talking, Selena moved her hair out of her face again as the wind picked a little more.

He then made a left, and a few more minutes he made a right, and then a screeching halt, well… he got me here alive, I then got up and out of the car, and moved for the spaceport front door, and noticed two women talking with one another.

" This place is amazing Queen Liana," Selena replied. " It sure is, at least we landed here. Who knows what would've happed to us," Queen Liana said.

It was the Queen and some other woman, the woman was slender and had beautiful long, brown, hair, it flowed in the breeze, like flowers would as a breeze pasted over them as they rested in a meadow. I walked up to them both, they were talking I didn’t want to bother them… but I wanted to at least say hey, but I got a little nerves, me a Imperial Officer nerves… it is ironic.

Selena smiled, and laughed as she lifted her hand up to move a stran of her long brown hair out of her face again.

I could see that the one woman was sad; she was eating sweets, and was watching pictures of what looked like Threed the capital city of Naboo; I tried to gather my strength to talk to this most beautiful woman.

“h-ii… my name is… um…” - Said I, hesitatingly.

Selena turned her head around, she stopped talking with Queen Laina. " Hello, I'm Queen Liana. And this is Selena Coral," Queen Liana said. " Selena," Queen Liana said. Selena felt something weird inside her, she was staring at him. " Hmm? Oh sorry Queen Liana, hi," Selena replied.

I looked at the two of them, I then stared at Selena, what a beautiful name it was almost as beautiful as she was… our eyes then met, and I was welcomed by her warm eyes, I had never felt like this, I had felt like I was staring into beauty, happiness, and love… it was a wonderful and weird moment.

“Oh… yes… I am Emperor Brote Heckler… nice to meet both of you.” Said I, still staring into the eyes of Selena.

Selena smiled, " Nice to me you too," Queen Liana said as Selena felt happiness flow through her.

She felt the happiness, and soon as if love were appearing as she stared into Brote Heckler's eyes.

I was still mesmerized by her gaze, that beautiful glare that came off her eyes, as if the sun had came down and touched them, I looked in to her, deep into her, and I could feel she was doing the same. But I then remembered that the woman she was standing next to was the Queen of Naboo, this realization made me instantly bow and I then gestured to the taxi...

in which Bob was drinking his drink again.

“I came here… to bring you to the Fortress Imperium for a place to stay… that is of course you are staying past today?” - Said I, still spell bind by the eyes of Selena.

" Yes, repairs are gonna take a few days," Queen Liana said as Selena was still looking into Brote's eyes.

That is wonderful, I selfishly thought to myself, I could not believe that I felt this happy… never have I felt this way, not in so long… I felt love.

“Yes, then please follow me.” Said I, smiling at Selena.

I then gestured, and turned to the taxi, breaking my eyes off from Selena, but yet still feeling some kind of connection, I opened the door for the Queen and Selena.

Queen Liana got in, follwed by Selena.

, I then followed them in and I then gestured to Bob, he started up the car, and as usual pulled as fast as he could out of the position of where the car was sitting and then sped off through the entrance area to the Spaceport, and into the streets.

Selena felt so happy, she never felt happy ever in so many years.

I could tell that Selena was happy, very happy in fact, I was as well… I had never felt this way about anyone, I felt like I was floating on air I looked at her again, and our eyes met once again, I was so spell bind by her eyes I didn’t even notice Bob steering us into a hard right as he proceed to the Fortress Imperium.

Selena smiled to Brote, she felt the more of the happiness go through her as well as love.

After a few minutes of being throw around in the taxi we got to the Fortress Imperium, I then led Queen Liana and beautiful Selena out of the taxi and into the outer dining hall, we then med our way through the Grand hall.

Selena looked around, she smiled. " Wow, this sure is a nice place," Selena replied.

I looked at Selena and then looked around the room, it was a bit large I thought to myself, maybe a little too flashy, but I guess this is what you can do on an Imperial budget.

“Yes… but a little pricey” Said I, as I grinned.

Selena smiled back, she looked at Brote's eyes with a wonderful feeling.

Selena didn't pay much attention to anything else but Brote, she felt really happy and the love growing stronger.

I again met eyes with Selena, I could tell she felt like I did, I… I felt like I was… falling in love with her, not have I ever used the word love, and I don’t know this woman a day, and yet I love her? But what I was asking myself was… did she feel the same way? I then as I pondered these things, we proceed through the Grand Hall and into the large circular room called, Reception Hall.

There were stairs and doors all around the room that led all over the building, and if you didn’t have the right guide you could get lost quite quickly, so I approached the center of the room, where the reception desk was, there was a holo-map sitting in front of it.

Selena felt really the love, she was in love with Brote.

I could tell that Selena was still staring at me with her beautiful brown eyes, I could not but help look into them, there was no longer doubt in my mind, I loved her and she loved me. I-I wanted to scream it out, but I was scared, I thought it not the right time, and went back to what I was doing.

I took my finger and traced a path from a door in the hall into connecting rooms, at first I was stumped then tried again, when I was finally finished a door lit up on the far side of the room, I then gestured to the ladies to follow me, and we then proceed to another hall.

Queen Liana and Selena followed, Selena was really in love with Brote.

Selena wanted to tell him, but didn't know if it was the right time to tell him.

I moved through the hall, and into a smaller room, which we then precede through a door, and into the outer dinning room, it had no roof, and the cliff that the Fortress Imperium was a top of was right where the outer dinning room was located, the cliff slowed the wind as it roared and brought it to a smooth breeze that would rush in and out, off the tides.

Selena was so much in love

One of the handmaidens walked up to Selena, " What is it Selena?" Laissa whispered. " I'm in love with Brote, and I wanna tell him," Selena replied.

" Wow, that is wonderful. I hope you tell him soon," Laissa said. " Yeah me too," Selena replied as she really wanted to tell Brote she loved him.

I then noticed that Selena was talking with one of the Queen’s handmaidens, I wonder what they are talking of? Are they talking about me? These questions swirled through my mind as we sat to eat.

I stared at Selena and I noticed that she had something on her mind, I wondered if it had anything she to do with what she was whispering to the handmaiden, I wanted to ask her what it was, but I wasn’t sure if I should, so I took a sip of my favorite drink, especially transported from Ithor to Corulag for me and a few others who could stomach it, Ithorian Mist.

Selena was very anxious, she wanted to tell him so much.

Queen Liana noticed there was something wrong with Selena, " Selena, what is it?" Queen Liana said with concern. " I can't take it any more, Brote. I'm in love with you," Selena replied as she felt better saying that.

I thought about telling her I loved her, but this wasn’t the place, so we both ate our meal, and afterwards the Queen and her maidens left to there rooms, but Selena did not. She was looking onto the sea; she looked at onto the sea and a tear seemed to come to her eye. I noticed her out on the cliff, and I decided I would accompany this woman; I walked out and came up next to her.

I then looked into her eyes and said a word that meant happiness, and passion, said this word to a woman I didn’t even know, not even for a day.

“Selena… I love you.” - Said I, my heart pounding.

Selena felt the love from him, she smiled happily.

Selena felt the love from him, she smiled happily. Selena then fell into my arms and began to cry a little, she felt secure in my arms, she then looked up at me, her beautiful brown eyes tearful and filled with love, looked at me her eyes glared in the sun rays. She said that she also loved me and I brought my lips to her and gave her a passionate kiss.

OFF:

JP by Emperor Brote Heckler & Selena Coral

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Selena was very happy, she loooked up at Brote and smiled happily.

" You've made me so happy Brote, I never felt this happy ever since my parents were killed when I was younger," Selena replied. " Since I'm staying here for good, I would love to get to know you better," Selena replied smiling.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject:

" How does a picnic sound to you Brote? One way we could get to know each other better?" Selena replied.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject:

Selena wore a nice dress, it was a lavender color. She was happy, she carried the picnic basket over to the grass.

" Beautiful day isn't Brote?" Selena replied.

I looked into the brown sparkling seas that Selena called eyes; I broke off for a moment to examine the sun set that glazed the sea that was setting before the cliff that we were walking along.

“Yes, it is a beautiful day.” - Said I, as I looked at my surroundings.

Selena pointed to a nice spot by a tree, " There, we can have our picnic there," Selena replied as she walked over to it.

I looked to the spot that Selena pointed out; the tree was thick, and bold, the branches swayed in the wind, its leaves slowly fell to the ground as the day went forward. We approached the tree, and Selena then put down the basket and began to unpack it.

Selena soon finished, and she then starts eating. She popped a grape into her mouth, she loved the idea of the picnic. She stretched her body, but still sat up.

I saw the delicious selection of food in front of me; I then plucked a grape from its stem, and popped it into my mouth. I looked back at Selena, and then offered to give her a grape.

Selena smiled, as she took a slice of cheese and ate it then taking the grape. " I love you Brote," Selena replied.

I looked into Selena’s eyes I wanted to tell her I loved her, but I also wanted to tell her something more, I thought, should I tell her I want to marry her? I then thought, if I did, and she say no then what should I do? Would she never want to talk to me again? Or would she say yes?

I barely knew her three days and I already had marriage on my mind, but she was special, I felt things with her I never felt with anyone else before.

Selena smiled as she continued to eat and looked around, she loved Brote so much.

We ate for a little longer, the sun was at its last moments of shine, and I thought this to be the right time to ask. I then looked into her eyes, and that is when it just, kind of, blurted out.

“I love you so much Selena… Selena… Will you marry me?” - I said in a blur.

Selena was so happy, " Oh Brote, yes I will marry you," Selena replied.

She moved and hugged Brote, tears of joy was streaking down her face as she lifted her head to Brote smiling happily.

I looked at Selena, and smiled back holding her tight; I then kissed her oh so passionately, and we embraced each other as the sky finally turned dark.

OFF:

JP by Emperor Brote Heckler & Selena Coral

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Selena Heckler
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject:

The Naboo Royal Cruiser repairs had finally were done, the Queen of Naboo was leaving and Selena was there to say goodbye to the Queen.

" I'm gonna miss you Queen Liana," Selena replied as Brote stood next to his wife to be.

" I'll miss you too Selena, I'm sorry I won't be here for your wedding," Queen Liana said.

" I know, not to worry I'll send pictures," Selena replied smiling.

" Good, goodbye Selena and good luck my friend," Queen Liana said as she walked onto the Naboo Royal Cruiser. Selena watched as the Naboo Royal Cruiser take off, and leave. Both Selena and Brote walked back, Selena was looking foward to the upcoming wedding.

Asrith Yeon
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corulag » Fight over Corulag
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: