Scott Lee's Apartment
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Ansion » Scott Lee's Apartment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xaph
Ensign

Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Scott Lee's Apartment

Scott awoke from his sleep instantly, like a good soldier should. His intercom buzzed.

"What is it?"

"Sir...you're needed at the senate."

"Why?"

"Sir, there's been an accident with Mr. Paccino...there's a holonet reciever in the car."

"I'll be right out."

Grabbing his jacket, Scott ran out and jumped in the car.

"Quick, to the senate!"

"Right, sir. Holonet, sir?"

"Yes!"

A 3d hologram dropped down from the roof of the car, a news bulletin.

"Sir, I need to darken the windows, we're at heavy security."

"Alright, alright."

The news bulletin open up with a young woman announcing 'Ansion's News'.

"Earlier today, just after the break of senate, a car was blown up out side the city. Emergency services rushed to the scene to find the hover car in a smoldouring wreck. There was one body inside, the body of Michael Paccino."

Scott Lee gasped. Rather, he tried to gasp. He couldn't seem to draw a breath. He glanced frantically around the car, and noticed they had stopped. His vision was clouded now, he was losing more oxygen from his frantic thrashings at the window. The windows were entirely black. So was his sight. He never saw the driver.

Wow, I just re-read that, it's written awfully. I'm sorry Sad

Bounty Hunter - 500,038,000 Credits

Argh... didn't need to hear about Arlyn and the nine-million credit dildo again. - Ams

Last edited by Xaph on Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Ansion » Scott Lee's Apartment
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: