Welcome to the Star Wars: Episode VII RPG!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Announcements » Welcome to the Star Wars: Episode VII RPG!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Welcome to the Star Wars: Episode VII RPG!

Hello, and welcome to the RPG. My name is Jendob, Ams Jendob... and I'll be your Gamemaster for this flight. Wink

To start, you should read the RPG rules in this forum. After that, fill out an application according to the template for your character. Once you're approved, you will be able to participate.

But first, some background information. This RPG is not your normal post-Endor RPG. For one, this takes place in an alternate timeline in which both the Empire and the Rebel Alliance were smashed at the Battle of Endor. It's strongly recommended you read the Battle of Endor post so you see what's different. Also, this RPG takes place five years after the battle. As a result, the year notation I'd like you to use when filling out the Date of Birth section on the application places the Battle of Endor in the year 25036.

I'd also like to thank our gracious host, currently playing as Fleet Admiral Piett, for letting me use his website. And I'd also like to thank Nevin Antilles for coding several scripts to enhance the RPG experience and Han Solo for keeping him in check. Joke

However, I must warn you that this RPG will probably carry a minimum rating of PG-13, and it can and most likely will go higher at times. So, if you are under the age of thirteen, as much as I'd like to have you aboard, I must ask you to leave.

But, if you can stay, welcome aboard and have fun! Very Happy

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Announcements » Welcome to the Star Wars: Episode VII RPG!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: