Haruun Kal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Haruun Kal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Haruun Kal

Jawthe

The fog on the planet settled somewhere below the high, wide mountains on which the people of this insignificant planet had resided. I looked from the view port on the Urbr and ordered that this cruiser alone was to land and not dare to unload the droids. We settled through the range of mountains on a wide peak, almost a plateau, about a mile away from the ruling tribe.

I walked through the muck of the planet and almost spat on it, but that would be disrespect, and Flint wanted this world. I trudged on. It took on fifteen minutes of walking to reach the village, I saw the people walk about the streets and completely ignore me. Until of course a group of two short bald ones and a tall one came.

"What is your buisiness here?" They asked in a highly accented basic. I smiled at the kindly and explained the entire roll of rights and abilities they would have if they joined me. They looked back, "You call for good intentions and yet you bring those machines of war to our planet! Surely you must be planning an invasion!"

I looked at him, "No... That is for self defense." He looked back puzzled.

"We do not believe you nor trust you. We work alone. Our civilization has remained perfect for thousands of years. Until your kind came. We have terminated all of our predecessors asking for you to join us. I'm afraid, sir, that we must now do that same thing to you."

He maotioned with his hand, calling about a hundred warriors to kill me. I signaled the [u]Urbr[/i], "Unload the droids. Set them to stun." They walked closer to me and they tried to stab me. I moved aside avoiding the spears. I kicked one of them, making him fall back.

But he arose. These were some battle hardened troops...

I could only hope the droids could get here in time.

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject:

The droids were here sooner then I had thought. The guard I was fighting had nearly trippled in size, almost three hundred Force Sensitives against one Gen'Dai. It wasn't fair... for them. The droidekas unrolled, revealing their two dual guns. Blue lasers began flying, and although the Force Sensitives were overpowered, the leapt at the droidekas, about twenty of them did this.

They land two feet behind the tri-footed droids, only to reveal the second line of droid, Humanoids with a grey coloring. They began targeting, defeating the twenty men, almost instantaniously. But still, they men had pushed twenty of the Humanoids off the hill, into the deep, dark abyss of Haruun Kal.

They threw spears at the droidekas, but their shields held the spears back. We had forced them to the opposite side of the hill before a word was spoken, "Surrender... Or die." I said to the group of about thirty men who weren't already being dragged into the Urbr's holding cells.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject:

"We will never surrender to you!" one of the men hissed at me.I put my arm up, my finger pointed in the air, telling the droids to aim. They did, I heard some droidekas walk forward slowly.

I sighed, "Very well." I flicked my finger at the men, and a rain of blue energy shot at the men, it should've made them fall off the hill instantly, but instead the jumped over the droids, landing behind them, and the began to fight the humanoid droids. A pathetic attemp.

Droidekas were on them in a moment. A ll thirty fought with much strength, but even they were easily overcome by the power of a Droideka. I aimed a blaster at one of thier heads, resing the barrel slightly on my forearm. I shot, a red beam fired, hitting the man on the temple. He fell down dead instantly.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."

Last edited by Victor von Doom on Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject:

...You're still short a post. The rules plainly state three combat posts not including the one where you claim it.

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject:

"You are all now under the control of the Yoggoy Confederate. You will now all be transported to the planet Yoggoy for safety purposes." I said as I walked away from the carnage, and the people were put into ships and then, we all left to go back. Back to Yoggoy to plan our next course of action.

The CE/DF is enroute to Yoggoy with the entire population of Haruun Kal.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject:

A small fleet of three cruisers rest above the hilltops of Haruun Kal, their Killik crews enjoying the views at the planet lying below them in the endless abyss of space. The view of the planet was interupted by a small CR90 corvette ship. The crews ran back to thier stations and hailed the small ship, "This is the Security Berau of the Confederate, please respond."

FYI three ships were sent here on March 18 and have never left nor been deconstructed, I have the PM, and this is not a godmod.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject:

If by some chance, we are on the same plane. I will continue.

"Killik vessel, members of the Alliance, we are. Hold your fire." Yoogle said carefully over the comms. The pilot levelled off not wanting to upset the menace below. The Geonosian Fleet was close behind and in a matter of minutes would overwhelm their security forces. If things needed to be that way.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject:

The CR90 Light's Guide shot from the heavens and towards the surface below. With the Killik permission to land, Master Yoogle would wait no longer. He had to ensure that the same number of Kal they found, would be left on the surface. And he had every intention of going through with that promise to the Killik Commander.

Yoogle's fleet emerged, waiting patiently at the far side of the planet. It would wait there if any problems arised, but Yoogle had a feeling this would go exactly as planned with the Killik Commander. If the Killik made a move, they would regret it.

Yoogle watched from the bridge as the Corellian Corvette began the landing procedure. It was near a long cavern of caves, the disturbance of the Force was the thickest here.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject:

The platform descended and the Jedi began to walk down the ramp. The air was fresh, oddly enough. Despite the tragedies that had taken place here, Yoogle was here to locate the FS children and adults that had survived the 'kidnap'. Yoogle would relocate them as a part of helping them survive. They would be moved to a secure location where the Killik planet lords could watch over them.

Yoogle looked at Kyp, he had a lightsaber across his belt. Yoogle knew his apprentice would not fail him, but Yoogle asked the young man stick close. If enough danger arised, together they would be able to protect each other from all harm.

Yoogle walked towards the caverns, sensing the disturbance in the Force. As soon as they appeared, a group of teenage boys appeared. Some held rocks, others blasters. They opened fire, but Yoogle held out his hand and blocked the blaster shots. As Kyp used the Force to push the rocks to a harmless state.

"Calm, younglings, you must be. Friends, we are." Yoogle stated to the group of teenagers. They looked at each, a bit realized. Yoogle pointed to a far distance to where the Killiks were watching. "Much safer it is, if talk inside, we do."

The lead teenage boy nodded and led the Jedi landers into their cave sanctuary.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject:

Kyp only let a reassuring smile cross his face as they walked into the cave. For such young ones they'd done good to keep themselves out of harms way. Much of these girls and boys would become Jedi, or move onto a different life, but they needed helped first.
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject:

The Corellian Corvette, Hope's Legend had finished landing. Yoogle had spoken to the survival leader and they have come across an agreement. Yoogle felt a disturbance in the Force and concluded it was time to leave. He looked at the teenage boy and nodded. "Time, it is." The boy nodded and began to gather his things.

"Go with us, you cannot." Yoogle said sadly.

The boy looked confused and Yoogle pointed at the other Corellian Corvettes. "Quickly we must." The Jedi looked at Yoogle, confused but they followed orders. Kyp stayed close, and together boarded the CR90. The rest boarded the CR90: Hope's Legend. Yoogle opened his personal communicator and said to Knight Salo Daast whom was on the other CR90.

"Make for the edge of the system, we will. Ensure the children's survival, we must." Salo nodded and the transmission ended. The Geonosian battle starfighters began to mobilize. Time was precious.

Yoogle reached out with the Force, binding the twin Corellian Corvettes thrugh the Light Side of the Force, concealing them from the Dark Side. Yoogle kept his mind on the task ahead. Guiding the ships safetly out of the Haruun Kal atmosphere and out of reach from the Killiks.

The little children's images falsey looked up and at the leaving Corellian Corvettes. Yes. Time was precious.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject:

"A craft is leaving without clearance." the capitan said. The squadron leader looked out the port to see what it was.

He them spoke up, "Send a Hive-II. Destroy it."

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject:

You're right, I didn't pay enough attention towards the end of the post, my fault lol

Last edited by Darth Enrike on Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject:

I don't believe anyone's still on the planet...

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject:

Kyp looked around the ship..........again. The children each being attended to by someone in the crew. There numbers very few for the amount that had once inhabited the world. Soon they'd be out of the system and back into safe territory, at least thats what Kyp wanted.

Sitting down Kyp made himself comfortable, though he was on the floor. Slowly he closed his eyes, trying to gain a few hours sleep.

Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle carefully viewed the scenario ahead of them, an Unu-II was in pursuit. The Geonosian fleet had already gone ahead, along with the rest of the CR90s. It would be a tight escape, but the Force was with the Jedi Master.

It would be a matter of minutes, before the entire Jedi fleet would be safely in hyperspace and there was nothing the Killik fleet could do. Yoogle relaxed a bit more, but his mind did not leave the meditation. He focused on draining the Killik will to pursue.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject:

"They're getting away! Dammit they're getting away! Release all fighters! Power shields, power weapons! Get those Jedi!" The commander was furious. One damn ship was getting away under his watch. Like the One needed anymore stress. He would die if he didn't get the ship.

"Hurry up! We can't lose them!" The commander continued to scream. "Oh god... The manic has a fleet..." The First Fleet had arrived at last...

Under the command of General Doz.

"I want a ship to ram that CR90. I will personally board the ship."

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject:

Not to be out of place but your thread has yet to even be moved.....Also how could they have moved such a distance without engine coolant, seeing as all the ships emptied and dispersed it into space above Corellia. Idk i'm probally wrong about it, but I just need an admin to clarify this for me. >.>
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject:

SUBLIGHT Coolant. And Doz doesn't know that. Also, admins tend to be slow at moving threads. Sometimes. Joke

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject:

Yes. He vented his sublight, that way we could get him the hell away from Corellia. Joke

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject:

Master Yoogle watched coolly as the CR90 easily made it out of the planet's gravity well.

"Set course for Mon Calamari. Business to attend to, I have." The pilot nodded and the fleet made the jump towards Mon Calamari.

The Geonosian fleet has returned to Geonosis. The CR90's carrying the Jedi are now enroute to Mon Calamari.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject:

There are 15 ships in your way...

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject:

Yes, 15 ships that are just floating there on the edge of the system with no manueverbility and no real sense of direction. I think it's safe to say they escaped. Wink

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion

Last edited by Han Solo on Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Haruun Kal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: