Dagobah (DRAPAC)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Dagobah (DRAPAC)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Dagobah (DRAPAC)

Twenty minutes after the Blood Money set down on DRAPAC's landing platform and already there were problems. To be more specfic: one rather obnoxious problem, wearing a dark grey uniform with rank badges on the left sleeve, and guarding the laboratories.
"Sir, I've already explained it to you," the security guard was explaining to 4-LOM. "According to the DRAPAC Code, Rule 45, Section I, no one is allowed to visit personnel without advance persmission at least a week in advance. These are the rules, I can't change them and neither can you." He coughed, obviously wanting to make the droid disappear.
"Is that so..." 4-LOM said as he stepped closer to the foolish organic. He stopped just short of the man's face for emphasis. "May I inform you that there's been a change in the rules."
"Uhh...and that would be...?"
"The rules don't apply for a droid, just for organics like you. Now let me go in, otherwise I shall have to talk to your superior about this incident. I imagine that he wouldn't be too happy to know that you're disobeying the Code, am I right?"
The guard quickly nodded and shuffled to the side to let 4-LOM pass. The Hunt is nearly complete...

"What? Stormtrooper filet mignon is my speciality. You should try it sometime." - Heg Tralle, Falleen culinary "artist"

4-LOM, Bounty Hunter for the Lady of Geonosis

Abigail Vrex, Zeltron bounty hunter

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject:

The Chadra-Fan didn't even look up from his work table to hear the doors slide open. From what 4-LOM could see, it was using small tools to pull a power cell apart - nothing important really.
"See Fugo?" it muttered, "It doesn't take much to -"
"Do your work, I know."
Fandar (it must be Fandar!) wheeled around to see the protocol droid looming over him. "Who are you?!" he squeaked, "No one's allowed back here. I'll call security and -"
"And they'll do nothing," 4-LOM cooly replied. "I don't want to harm you, Fandar. I simply came with a...business offer."
Fandar was clearly relieved by this, considering that he put the emergency comlink on the table. "What kind of offer?" he inquired cautiously.
"I was told you would know the name Sebastian. He wishes to give you control of a large laboratory on Geonosis, in exchange for his direction."
The creature let out a squeak in response. "Sebastian? This certainly captures my interest. Does he wish to -"
"He has asked me to take you to Geonosis, where he will meet you personally," 4-LOM replied. Just keep the thing talking, he thought...
"Very well, I'll go. Do you have a transport?"
"It's waiting outside. I suggest we leave now if we are to arrive promptly."
"Um...lead me there, then."
The droid and the Chadra-Fan made a strange sight indeed as they boarded the Blood Money...

4-LOM is en route to Geonosis.

"What? Stormtrooper filet mignon is my speciality. You should try it sometime." - Heg Tralle, Falleen culinary "artist"

1,545,050,000 credits

Last edited by Jaxxon Five-D on Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Gavin Young
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject:

There are no buildings on Dagobah, excepting Yoda's Hut.

Luke Skywalker
"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection."

Colonel Ma'shi, Director of Galactic Alliance Intelligence

Nicole Wexler

Secra Mirosa - Galactic Alliance Intelligence

HK-47

Jasmine

Jandon Fallor

Miranda Stardock

Tanya Haines

Yoda and Obi Wan, not characters, more like permanent NPCs

Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
You want some help in the skirmish?
Alexus - FORWAAAARD COMRAAADES! says:
how so?
Shannon is a Tim Tam Slut says:
you know... Ma'shi commanding an Emancipator coming and helping you blow shit up?
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject:

Actually, on Mount Yoda [Rebels named it after the Grand Master] there is a Rebel Base, mostly for private scientific matters.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject:

If I remember correctly, DRAPAC comes from the young adult book Mission From Mount Yoda.

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Dagobah (DRAPAC)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: