Turbinia Corporation Building 003
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Turbinia Corporation Building 003
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Turbinia Corporation Building 003

Built by Geonosian Artists themselves and the most modified building on Corellia.

VIP:
Grand Manager: (Mrs.) Kathie Jensea
Private Secretary: (Mr.) Tello de Benia

Second Manager: (Ms.) Garcagia Dedesta
Private Secretary: (Mr.) Ron Wesliesy

Public Secretary: (Mr.) Fredricko Sewayio

Speaker-of the-Building: (Ms.) Mada Killa

---

Opening Statement:

"Citizens of Corellia. It is of great gratitude that we come here today. We have reformed Lambda's building into one of the Geonosian's marvelous creations. Our agreement does not contend nor will contend against the Corellia Treaty with the Galactic Alliance and the Galactic Empire. We intend to follow the rules set by your government and by the people of this fantastic planet. Gea de Regola!"

---
Image taken from:http://www.3drt.com/3dm/buildings/full-bd-01.jpg

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid

Last edited by Arlyn on Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject:

The skies of Coronet were unbroken as the peaceful and dreamy clouds floated above. The gentle wind pushing them along and off towards the east. A brunette thanagarian soared in the open skies, carrying a Human Replica Droid as they made their way towards the Turbinia Corporation Building. It would house them safely from an orbital attack, and allow them to make connections to the Alliance Fleet.

Arlyn held onto Ryan with her hands wrapped tightly around his waist, his eyes carefully scanning the area below to ensure they were shot out of the sky by a fearful bystander on the surface. Ryan yelled over the bustling wind currents, "I could get used of this!"

Arlyn grinned as she began the descent towards the upper balcony of the Turbinia building. She yelled back, "Flying is one of the best feelings."

Ryan laughed and called back, "That's not exactly what I meant."

Arlyn joined his laughter as she made a few last minute course adjustments. Her wings instinctively adjusting to make the landing. Arlyn eyed the balcony carefully, "The guards are not at their post!" Arlyn took a few moments then added, "Get ready..." Ryan nodded and Arlyn's wings flapped with utter strength to make a perfect landing. Arlyn let go as Ryan's feet touched the floor.

Within seconds the doors opened and Kathie Jensea, the Grand Manager, flanked by several security guards, approached the two landers. Arlyn nodded and bowed quickly to observe the traditions before launching into her speech, "We don't have much time, a Killik force-"

Kathie grinned while stepping aside to allow Arlyn to lead the stride, "I know. Our sensors picked them up the minute they arrived. The guards are beginning Evac C."

Arlyn acknowledged as they all entered a lift, "Corellian government officials?"

Kathie shrugged, "They haven't responded. Thrackan was rumored to be heading towards his own bunker or perhaps even this very building. Calias may have offered him shelter."

Arlyn nodded and didn't emotionally respond to the mention of his name, "Excellent. Send a message to all Jedi and Alliance members. They can take shelter here. Where is the Chief of State?"

Kathie brought up a report, "Last seen at some local pub."

Arlyn looked at her; the thought of the mother being alone, frightened the Chief of Security. "Get her to the Alliance Safe house or this building immediately."

"Master Yoogle is already enroute to her location." Kathie responded as the twin lift doors opened to a bunker safe below the planet's thick crust layers. Arlyn looked at Ryan. He could tell she was worried.

"Kathie, please make sure Leia is safe." Kathie grinned at her response and Arlyn continued, "I want this place ready for citizens, politicians, anyone who we can save."

Kathie smiled gently, "Leia will be fine. Merai is waiting for you on the holo-communicator." They walked through the bunker and towards a small private communication room where a Mon Calamari Commodore was waiting. Ryan waited outside, while tapping into the system-wide communications.

Ryan sat quietly, his sentient programming skills coming to use as he tapped into the system's communication holonet. More people knew about the Killik's presence than admitted. The Corellian Government would have a hard time keeping this contained for long. Ryan hacked into the video footage of the Killik fleet emerging.

20 Unu Dreadnaughts, Mark IIs. was correct. The Prestige and her sister ships were the only defense of Corellia. With three Alliance ships in the rear.

Wait. Ackbar. The legendary Calamari had arrived. Apparently, Commander Solo was going to take charge. Although Ryan did not doubt Mr. Solo's naval skills, Ackbar was one of the most talented military strategist minds in the history of the galaxy. Equal to the Grand Admirals of the Galactic Empire and rival to Thrawn.

Ryan shrugged it off and continued his assimilation of information. It was an impressive offensive attack by the Killiks, but what where they attempting to accomplish? Ryan continued to analyze the situation, millions of probable reasons appearing in his head.

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Kyp found his way down on the bottom floor of the Coronet, he could feeling Salo following him close behind. The lobby was covered in guards, Kyp guessed they had figured out about the orbital fight.

Kyp began to walk when he felt a hand on his left shoulder, that pulled him around.

"Didn't think ya could lose me that easily did ya?" said Salo as he looked at Kyp.

"No I didn't, but we need to report to the Turbina building, and prepare for a ground battle."

Salo looked at Kyp and then around him, "What about these people?"

"Well we can't take the whole building with us now can we?" Kyp responded in a sarcastic voice. "They'll be safe here."

"Well then lets get moving."

Kyp began to run, Salo following slightly to his left. They'd have to report, only thing is that from what Kyp had noticed and seen in his mind the Imperials and the Alliance had the Killik menace cornered and tractor beamed. The chances of the ground forces making it through were slim to nill.

The two easily ran for 20 minutes until the gained site of the Turbina building in the distance. Like a spire jutting up from the ground, it was very noticable.

Little by little the two jedi closed in on the building, pushing aside the people in the way who were seeking shelter in surrounding buildings. Soon the large street became practically devoid of life as the random people dissapeared.

Kyp was the first to reach the main entrance of the building, followed by Salo who seemed much less tired then he.

"Sirs, may I ask who you are?" said one of the tall gaurds who stood by the doors.

Kyp gave off an odd look, wondering how the robes and lightsabers had not given it away. "This is Jedi Knight Salo Daast, and I am Kyp Durron, Padawan to Master Yoogle."

The guard immeadiatly took a step to the side, and made a motion with his hand, "Welcome, please go inside, and go to the Holonet room, Arlyn is there."

Kyp saluted and moved into the building, with Salo ahead of him. The two walked and and noticed the defenses being put up, gaurds taking position. The two Jedi moved about the hallways quickly and eventually came to a room, with multiple screens and a few people sitting about the room.

Kyp looked around and spotted a thanagarian, most likely Arlyn. Salo moved first and walked towards a man who was punching away at a holo panel, while Kyp leaned back in a corner of the room.

Salo looked at him and the looked towards the group around him, "How bad is it?"
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject:

Ryan tapped a few keys to hide what he was doing and turned to face the young Jedi Knight. Ryan's mental database compared the facial features to that of a Mr. Salo Daast. Ryan greeted the man and responded to his question.

"The Imperial Fleet has engaged the Killik Dreadnaughts while a small Alliance Fleet has appeared, successfully trapping the Killik Fleet from behind." Ryan knew of over six thousand reasonable ways out of the circumstance, but he relayed what was taking place, "The Killiks appear to be targetting the Executor Class Star Destroyer Prestige. The real reason Alliance citizens and officers are being called to the Turbinia Building is in fear of an orbital bombardment of the planet."

Ryan looked at the Jedi Knight in the corner, who matched the description and face of Kyp Durron. Ryan continued, "Any ways. This bunker will protect us. In the slim chance a single Killik Dreadnaught was to surpass the Imperial Fleet and make for the surface, hundreds of thousands of warriors would be unleashed on the surface. And the Empire and Alliance could not fire, in risk of hitting the surface itself and killing innocent people." Although that was a probably risk the Empire was willing to take, the Galactic Alliance would not allow such things. "Corellian officials do not have enough militia firepower to repel that kind of manuever, unless Thrackan has a few tricks up his sleeves..."

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject:

By the way I posted for Salo cause he can't >.>

Kyp heard the conversation, he didn't like the odds of one of those ships touching ground, because of Corellia being gaint DMZ there'd be no defense or hardly any at all.

Beginning to let stray thoughts pass his mind he tucked himself further into the corner. Like the man said, he knew he'd be safe, but what about those who could not come here? Kyp let out a sigh and looked around trying to once again aviod the thought of the Killik landing on Corellia.
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Ryan cleared his throat, "Arlyn is meeting with the Commodore of Independence, her flagship." Ryan stated looking at the beautiful Thanagarian mouthing words to the holo image of the Mon Calamari. There wasn't much they could do, except prepare for the possible battle ahead of them. Even if a few shuttles made it passed the Imperials...

Weapons were hard to find, especially with the demilitarization zone. Luckily, the Corellians had permitted Lambda the neccesary internal security needs. They would be able to defend the building, in fact the automated defenses would, but that depended on the variable of the attacking troops.

Ryan continued to what he was saying earlier, "She will meet with you shortly and advise accordingly." She always seemed to know what to know and what tasks to assign people, even though Ryan had calculated nearly every single one of them. The holo station he was at began to beep, the Independence was edging closer to battle.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject:

"Commodore, you will do fine." Arlyn resumed the pep talk until he was finally ready to face the battle ahead of him. She bowed to the Mon Calamari and grinned, "May the Force be with you."

The Mon Calamari grinned from 'ear to ear' and signed off the holo projector. Arlyn turned to face Ryan's eyes through the glass. She smiled and walked out allowing her wings to open slightly to a more relaxed position.

"Ryan, I.." she realized there were two Jedi now present. The first was Jedi Knight Salo Daast. Low profile, but was extremely potent in the Force. A rising legend. With a similar reputation, sat the fiery Kyp Durron. Arlyn greeted each individually before returning to Ryan.

"The Independence is about to engage the Killik forces." she said with a awkward smile. She was wishing that she was in space on the battlefront rather than cornered on the surface of Corellia. The Killik movement suggests they are attempting to retreat from the battle, instead of a ground assualt.

Arlyn excused herself for a moment as some Turbinia officials walked over. Their voices were at a low whisper, "Ma'am. We've anaylzed their attack and a surface attack may occur. They are switching to the Interdictor. Once the vessel has exploded an opening exists...directly in front of the planet."

Arlyn nodded, "Prepare what you can, Ronald. If they simply attack, we'll be safe. If they attempt to land, we will fight to the last."

Ronald nodded and left with his two advisors, they had more security risks to handle and contain. Arlyn turned back to the two Jedi and the Human Replica Droid.

"Can I answer any of your questions?" she asked the Jedi quickly.

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject:

Kyp stood about the room, keeping to himself, as though not here the discussions. A few gaurds passed him as they ran about the building. Soon the thanagarian came towards him, only saying a greeting. Kyp simply nodded and looked towards Salo who had done the same.

Kyp kept over hearing the constant reports and situations in the battle. Kyp's heart ran cold when he heard about the Killiks switching target to the interdictor. He knew like everyone else, if that were to be destroyed it'd allowed a ship or two to land, enough to kill hundreds at the least.

Before long the woman came back over, she had been relaxed until the lastest report. She looked back around the room towards Kyp and Salo, she had much concern on her face. As she approached Kyp immeadiatly came from his slouched position to a standing one.

"Can I answer any of your questions?"

Kyp didn't need to know about the battle but, he'd be no help down here. He'd need to go up into space, it had been a while since he had flown a fighter, it'd be one hell of a wake up.

"Why yes you can, do you know where I can get a hold of a starfighter? I need to go up there and help with the battle." Kyp kept a smile on his face, to hide the concern he had at the moment.

Garsh Dern Typos!!!

Last edited by Kyp Durron on Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Salo Daast

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject:

I got a chance to get on the internet Joke But after this it's still probably gonna be a while before I get the internet back v_v So Kyp is probably going to have to continue posting for me...

Salo was ready to fight if it came to a ground battle, he prefered fighting on the ground. But he was a pretty good pilot also, and he would like to try out his new Jedi Starfighter in combat. He just needed some way to get to it...

He faced Arlyn with his question in mind, "Yeah I have a question, is it possible to get me a shuttle to Public Transport? My starfighter is there, and I would like to help out." Plus I haven't had any fun in a while. Salo couldn't help thinking...

Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject:

"Why yes you can, do you know where I can get a hold of a starfighter? I need to go up there and help with the battle." Kyp seemed to grin and Salo added his question.

"Yeah I have a question, is it possible to get me a shuttle to Public Transport? My starfighter is there, and I would like to help out." Salo said with an equally positve grin.

Arlyn smirked and beamed at both of the Galactic Alliance Jedi. She was proud to be serving with such positive individuals, but the odds were grave. Very few starfighters had been launched against the 1,700 Vultures. It would only be a matter of time before ally starfighters disappeared.

Arlyn nodded and called on a Turbinia aid. The man walked over immediately and saluted to the Lady of Geonosis and waited for her command. Arlyn's voice was quick as she gestured towards Kyp first. "Get a communication to one of the Chancellor Class war vessels. We need a starfighter for this valiant warrior."

The man nodded and began to walk away when she called out, "And bring around one of our speeders. Take Salo Daast to the Public Transport Station." Luckily it was only a few blocks away, as Turbinia kept close to public stations; all the tourists were able to witness the magnificent Geonosian design.

Arlyn nodded and both of the young men and wished them well. She looked at Ryan and asked, "Can you get me a signal to Master Yoogle and a second to the Galactic Alliance and public holonet. I have a few orders." Ryan nodded and walked over to his station and began to prepare the communication holo relay. Meanwhile, the protocol droid Arlyn had dubbed Captain walked into the room.

"Lady Arlyn!" it exclaimed, relieved to see her, "You had me in a worrying fit. Master Yoogle has collected the Chief of State. All four of them are enroute now." The twins!" Arlyn had almost forgotten.

"Captain, prepare a quiet sanctuary for the children. But close enough for Leia to see them. And clear out the Corellian System Projector. I have a feeling she is going to want to oversee the battles overhead personally"

The protocol droid nodded and left. Although Captain was rather talkative, like his series, he was useful to get orders done around here. Arlyn looked back to Ryan, his simple nod suggested he was ready to relay both communication messages. Arlyn cleared her throat and prepared to give her speech over the Galactic Communications network.

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Kyp listened to her, he knew his odds, but until the Killiks had gotten to ground he'd be no help. That was what he meant to do, to help those in need.

He watched as the assistant leave towards another holo panel Kyp slouched back again.
Salo Daast

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject:

Salo grinned, he was happy to hear he would be getting a transport to his starfighter. He hadn't felt this happy in a while, finally he'd be able to have some fun shooting down enemy ships. Maybe it would even come to a ground battle, and he'd be able to warm up his Jedi skills before Master Yoogle's test... If the test was still going to happen anyway...

Either way, he was going to fight, and it would definitely test many of his skills.

The young Jedi Knight crosses his arms and leaned against a wall to wait for his speeder to Public Transport. He couldn't wait to get to his ship and unleash hell on his enemy, the very thought of it widened the grin on his face.

Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn had sent a brief transmission to Master Yoogle, then sent her speech over the Galactic Communications network. Ryan was about to congratulate her when the battle had turned to a whole new warfare. The Killiks ships literally stopped moving, shields disappearing and weapons powering down. Although all the ships were responding at the deactivation of the offensive Killiks, the Prestige had suffered from communication loss and it was possible they were arming and seconds away from unleashing another attack.

A slow thinking commander could blast the entire Killik fleet to space pummel. Ryan relayed the information to the group. "Killik Forces have...entered a sort of 'cease fire' state. The Killik dreadnaughts have powered down weapons, shields, and engines."

Arlyn gasped and walked over. Her hand pressing against Ryan's shoulder as she leaned in to get a look at the screen. "No more loss of life?" she asked vaguely

Ryan shrugged, "Depends on if the Prestige receives the visual message or not."

Arlyn looked him worried, "Ams...He'll know." she paused, "He has to know." She reassured and walked to the holoprojector her eyes dropping to where the Prestige was located."

Ryan rotated in the chair looking to Salo, "Looks like you two might not be needed after all..."

Arlyn shook her head, "If we have to meet with the Gen'Dai in person, the Jedi will be needed for the representatives' protection." Her eyes shifted to them, "You may be needed yet."

Back to top »
Salo Daast

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject:

It seemed Salo may not get the kind of fight he would have hoped for. But either way, anything was still better than standing around and doing nothing.

"I'll do what I can to help." Salo assured.

Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject:

Leia walked into the command room that was awaiting her arrival, flanked by the small Jedi Master, the nanny droid and security personel. In front of her was a droid leading the way, as they had to go through a few corridors and turbolifts to get here. Inside the room were several tactical overlays of the battle, as well as large holoprojectors for full-body holo-communication. Near the corner, there was something else.

A small crib for her two children. Leia smiled slightly and took the two babies from the droid's frame, cradling them as she set them down in the crib, covering them up. She smiled down at them before turning around - turning around to the grim realities of war.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn watched as Leia placed the infants into the crib. Her eyes darting around the room, silencing the loud speakers. Arlyn held her hand to Ryan who was about to give the Chief of State an update. She approached her and then the crib slowly.

Babies.

Arlyn eyed them carefully, taking in their small little hands and petite eyes. They both stared back to the transfixed Thanagarian. Arlyn was lost at a few words before she mouthed to Leia, "They are adorable." The black protocol droid walked over his arms moving frantically.

"Lady Arlyn! 4-LOM has captured-" Arlyn silenced him, her demeanor returning to business. The Chief needed to be informed of the present danger before the reports from Geonosis could be heard.

"Madam Organa Solo, the Killiks have issued a sort of cease fire." Arlyn relayed the information looking at Ryan to fill in the rest. Ryan cleared his throat and read out the status reports of the last few minutes in the battle overhead. Arlyn watched the Jedi Master begin a conversation with Jedi Knight Salo and Kyp Durron. Ryan finished with, "The war may continue if the Prestige fires on the disarmed vessels."

Arlyn looked to the Chief of State, "All Galactic Alliance Planets are on high alert. What else can be done?"

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Leia smiled a grim smile as she heard Arlyn talk about her children, then her smile faded to a grimace after Ryan Davad had finished his own words. "I know," Leia said, somberly. "I've been in contact with Admirals Ackbar and Antilles, as well as my husband." She said. "I've also talked with Flint and Supreme Moff Jendob."

She looked at her children in the crib, then turned a slightly moistened eye to Arlyn. A tear of uncertainty. "I just did something that will end this war, forever. The fleet is leaving."

Last edited by Leia Organa Solo on Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle approached Jedi Knight Salo Daast, his hand moving across the brown hair on his head. The green master watched as the Thanagarian looked at the crib, he could sense something in her future. Yoogle was engulfed in a vision.

Alatáriël would have children as well. Not one. Not two. But three. Their future was difficult to entangle, but Yoogle was there. Not as a friend or protector, but as an instructor.

The vision disappeared and Yoogle looked around. Salo was staring oddly at him and the Jedi Master began to speak. "Pleasure to see the both of you, it is. Alive and well, we are." The battle has spared the surface and many of innocent lives. "Careful of longing for battle, Knight Salo Daast. Valiant these feelings may be, but lead to the darkside, they will. Such things, a Jedi must avoid."

Yoogle looked at Kyp, "My padawan, you are indeed. Go to Ilum we will, to construct your saber. To Korriban we will go." Yoogle looked at Salo and smirked slightly as, "Unfinished busines we have." With that the Jedi Master turned to Leia Organa Solo to await her response.

"I've been in contact with Admirals Ackbar and Antilles, as well as my husband." She said. "I've also talked with Flint and Supreme Moff Jendob." The Chief of State paused to look at her children, "I just did something that will end this war, forever. The fleet is leaving."

And so it was. Master Yoogle approached the Chief of State. Hiding something, she was. "Chief of State, wise of you, it was, to accept to end the war. From this course of action, billions have been saved." Yoogle smiled gently.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Calias Ketra, Vice Supreme Chancellor [DECEASED]
 Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject:

"Yes," Leia agreed before walking slowly over to the crib's edge. "But not in the way you think, Master."

She picked up Jonash, whom was crying slightly and rocked him gently in her arms. The children were so sweet, yet they had to be here, in this galaxy, in this time of war and deceit. "The Alliance fleets are converging on the location of Yoggoy. I didn't accept their surrender, the price would have been too high."

Leia gently laid him back down then turned to look towards the floor at Yoogle. "What do you think?"

Last edited by Leia Organa Solo on Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle sighed. This was the thing she was hiding. His thoughts roamed freely on the Force and how things had changed drastically from the hundred years before. The Galactic Republic had existed. With corruption, but existed nonetheless.

Yoogle didn't say anything for a while but said, "Grave danger is ahead, Madam Chief of State." His voice paused, "If war, act quickly the Alliance must." Yoogle could sense Flint's fear. Yoogle approached the battle projector as the Alliance vessels opened fire with their ion cannons.

So it began. Another Galactic War.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject:

Kyp looked towards Master as he entered. Kyp was glad that the fight above Corellia was over yet........he knew there'd be more. More death and anguish to come.

As his Master came over he watched as he talked to Salo first. Salo longed for battle, complete oppisite of himself. Soon Master looked at him, and pushed his hair back again.

"My padawan, you are indeed. Go to Ilum we will, to construct your saber. To Korriban we will go." Yoogle looked at Salo and smirked slightly as, "Unfinished busines we have."

Kyp only nodded and walked back over towards the crib where two young children were at. He had not approached to closely, seeing as Kyp had enough manners to not intrude.

Yoogle had been talking about the lives that would be saved, but as he could sense within Leia, she was hiding something, just like his Master knew. Kyp turned away and proceeded to walk back when he heard "The Alliance fleets are converging on the location of Yoggoy"

He knew what this going to come too, another war. Correlia had been saved but more death was soon to insue.

Salo Daast

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Stupid Jedi Masters and your ability to sense hidden emotions Joke

I'm at school using the internet so I don't have much time. I just need to tell you guys that I still don't have access to the internet at home, and I won't for a while. So Kyp or Yoogle will have to post for me.

I really hate not having the internet ;__;

Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject:

It had been a long day at Corellia, the battle swiftly returning at the departure of Alliance forces. The battle would rage on until the surrender of Prime Unu Flint. The Thanagarian Security Chief stood over the battle holoprojector as the Independence entered the playing field. She closed her eyes to picture the bridge that she had left so long ago.

Commodore Merai would have already given out the orders as the Mon Calamari Battlecruiser streaked across the Corellia battlefront and towards the right flank of the Prestige. Covering the massive Executor Star Destroyer was just as tactically brilliant as it was politically. The sight of seeing an MC100 and Executor combined in action against the Killik Confederacy would be a holo-image for centuries. This day would be relived in history classes across the galaxy.

Ryan approached the holo projector, his eyes not on the battle, but on Arlyn. She avoided his concern and met him with confidence. Admiral Antilles, Ackbar and Commander Solo were wise men. They would see to the successful and peaceful capture of Flint so that this war may end with the least amount of lives lost. She looked away and towards Leia.

Chief of State Organa Solo was busy dishing orders across the galaxy using the communication systems that Turbinia successfully supplied to the ruler of the Alliance. Arlyn could hear the playful cooing of the children in the nearby grib as their hands reached out to play with the projecting holo images. Arlyn walked over to Ryan, her arm wrapping his side. As her eyes fell onto the Jedi.

Knight Salo Daast approached the green Jedi master, they exchanged a few words and that was it. Arlyn looked up Kyp who was also taking in the busy room and their eyes met for a moment. Arlyn smiled reassuringly to him, and then moved on. No matter which individual she was looking at, her mind was thinking of the battle overhead.

Like pieces of a wookiee chanceeek game, the ‘board’ was set. Arlyn looked at the Prestige, the couple Ryan and Arlyn had went out to dinner with, were staring down the thousands of turbolasers. Shayera was pregnant, a fact that Ams knew all too well. His reputation and the meeting only fired Arlyn’s belief that he would not only be fighting for the lives of Corellia, the Imperial officers serving in the fleet, but for his wife and child. That was a powerful fighting force and Jendob was a man of very little weaknesses.

So the board was set. And they could do nothing but support those who were fighting. Arlyn regretted not being on the Independence but perhaps fate had something for her on the surface.

Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject:

Salo approached the short Jedi Master. Their eyes meeting and their thoughts touched via the Force. Salo’s voice was not of fear but of bravery. He had wanted to fight this very day, but events had denied him that opportunity.

“Brave, you are.” Yoogle commended

Salo nodded in gratefulness and asked, “Master, do you believe the Killiks will surrender?”

Yoogle thought for a moment and knew the Force was on their side. “Win, we will. But at what cost, know, I do not.” Yoogle knew their was an endgame for both sides. A fate that was already decided on each. Whether it was the death of Flint or something to the similar fate of Brote, it was already decided.

Flint had also decided something. Options that he had given himself. Perhaps he was training a Haruun Kal to lead the Killiks, and offer himself as a sacrificial bantha in order to spare the Killik Confederacy.

Either way, it was decided before the peace would begin.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject:

Confused Waiting for action to happen...

Ams...

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject:

While the Jedi were standing there, a familiar figure emerged from behind them. It was none other then Kam Solusar. He stepped beside Yoogle, and noticed the new Jedi that he did not know. He then spotted Leia. Kam held up his hand, as he explained who he was.

"I am Kam Solusar, and I'm a Jedi. I once was a servant to Palpatine and the dark side of the force. That is until I saw the light and once again rejoined within it. I've been disappearing and reappearing several times, this is because I was struggling to rid myself of all the inner demons. It's not an easy thing to have the deaths of the innocent upon your chest. I've fully dealt with them all now, and once again I'm here to serve the Jedi way."

He then glanced over at Yoogle, and smiled at his friend, "it is good to see you again Master Yoogle. I'm glad that we were able to form a way of the Jedi that's pure and not tainted."

Last edited by Darth Enrike on Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle was pleased to see the young master return to Corellia. He had left the Light's Guide when they landed in order to solve a few of his inner problems. Yoogle scanned him through the Force and finally his battles were done, at least for the long while. Yoogle's large eyes looked to Leia, "A good friend, Kam is. Serve the Jedi Order and Alliance, he will. No doubt, I have, an excellent warrior of Light he will be."

Yoogle introduced the two Jedi to Kam. Yoogle opened his hands to Salo Daast, the young Jedi Knight bowed to Kam in respect and said, "Nice to meet you." Yoogle did the introductioon.

"Jedi Knight, this is. Salo Daast. Powerful, intelligent and worthy of the title." Salo bowed his head again as Kam returned the favor. Yoogle looked at Kyp and said, "Apprentice of mine, he is. Kyp Durron. Strong in the Force and, soon, ready for the trials of a Knight."

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Kyp looked towards the man and only gave a bow.

Kyp scratched his head and looked around a little and then looked back towards Yoogle.

"Master, when will we be leaving for Ilum?"

Last edited by Kyp Durron on Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject:

Kam bowed in return at the two of them, as Yoogle had introduced him to the two others. He then gave a bow of his own towards Leia, "it is my honor to serve for the Alliance". Kam then remained silent, as he was intent on figuring out what exactly there next move would be.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject:

Yoogle was waiting for Chief of State Organa to respond, however, her long silence provided Yoogle to revel on something else that was disturbing the Force. It was a massive disruption, Force Sensitive children were being threatened.

"Kam, Salo, Kyp, and Yun. Leave, we must." Master Yoogle bowed to the Chief of State, "May the Force be with you and all of Corellia."

Yoogle took out his communicator and called the CR90's: Light's Guide. They would leave the planet through the back plane as quickly as possible.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject:

Kyp looked at his Master as he felt something, Kyp had always noticed when he did. Silence filled the room until master took out his communicator and called the Lights Pride.

Last edited by Kyp Durron on Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject:

Kam nodded in agreement as Yoogle had told them, and he noticed that he had felt some sort of disturbance in the force, what is was however Kam wasn't very clear about at all. He glanced around the room, he had just returned to continue his duties as a Jedi without anymore off time to collect himself and already he knew that a vital situation was ahead of them. I'm pleased that Master Yoogle and myself have more company now, the others look like they have great potential...which there's no question in my mind that we need that at a time such as this, Kam thought to himself.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject:

Salo and Yun followed the green Jedi Master directly out of the Turbinia Corporation building and towards a speeder that would take them directly to the CR90's Light's Guide. They waited for Kyp Durron and Kam to take their seats, time of the essence.

"Be mindful of your thoughts, you must, reach out with the Force." Although Yoogle wanted to tell them where they were going to in such a hurry, he couldn't. Not until they were safely aboard the Light's Guide.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Ensign

Post Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject:

Kyp walked along side the man master had called "Kam." Kyp studied the man for short time, he had a strange feeling. Kyp soon took his mind off that subject and back to where master was taking them.

As Kyp came out of the building he ran his hand through his black hair and cimbed aboard the speeder, fastening himself in tightly.

Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject:

Yoogle was leading the way towards the Light's Guardian, and Kam was bringing up the rear of the group. He noticed several things new to him about the other Jedi that were there, but the one that had intrigued him the most was Kyp. Kam sensed how powerfull he was within the force, but he was yet still a Padawan. Then there was the Knight Salo, who seemed to also have a lot of promise. He was interested in perhaps matching up with them in a lightsabre spar. Kam then cleared this out of his head, and entered the ship along with the rest of the party. He took a seat, got fastened in as they got ready to take off.
 Back to top »
Yoogle
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject:

Yoogle ordered the droid driver to start, the speeder racing off towards the hanger bay. Their speeds were impressive during the mid afternoon at Coronet, but then again, a Killik invasion fleet was overhead.

Continued over to the Light's Guide.

Draco Ketra [NPC]

Back to top »
Darth Enrike

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject:

(sorry messed up on a post here lol)

Last edited by Darth Enrike on Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject:

Morgan is modelled after Morgan Freeman in Bruce Almighty.

The Jedi had left the Turbinia Building. Their confidence in the success of the battle, was enough to ease the Thanagarian Security Chief into a better mood. She had been issuing orders across the galaxy like the Chief of State herself. Arlyn had encouraged several high ranking officials, including some Senators that the battle would go well. Arlyn disconnected, finally finished with all the orders.

Her beautiful thanagarian eyes looked around the room seeing the Turbinia and other officials in a focused state. Their attention span was directed at what needed to be done. Citizens were being helped, speeders dispatched to collect the most 'important' officials, yet Arlyn thought she had failed the public. If some attack made it to the surface, which was below 10 percent chance, Turbinia could do very little.

The worried Thanagarian walked into the middle of the 'ordered chaos' and looked around. The sea of voices covered her, drowning her softly. What could she be doing? Arlyn looked around seeing news holovision coverage on worried parents, crying children that were left behind as their parents fled and signs of robbery everywhere.

This is what war brings. Suffering.

Thanagar was home to this for centuries, yet Arlyn had left when she was child. She did not experience the years of war, battle, the utter chaotic mess it was in. Arlyn was named an Angel. But why? What did she do that made her so special, heavenly? What was so great to be revered by entire worlds? Geonosis, Hypori, Manaan, Chalacta. Why?

A man appeared, his skin was dark. He was old, but his face was characterized with wisdom. His beard was freckled with the grey of time. His eyes were powerful, yet loving. Arlyn felt something as if she had seen this man before. Arlyn moved towards him, he began to smile.

"You always doubted your ability." his voice was mesmorizing. Yet familiar. Arlyn moved closer, her senses observing the man closely. "Don't remember me?" Arlyn shook her head with an apologetic smile. The man smiled back, "I wouldn't be surprised." He said with a kind smile, his voice changed slightly, "Alatáriël. You were feeling out of place, weren't you?"

Arlyn's eyes attempted to see through the older man, "Who are you?" She asked. Arlyn eyed a few security officers, they didn't catch her eye.

The man grinned, "Morgan. I was once your caretaker." Arlyn knew her past was difficult to remember, but splotches returned. This man was apart of her late childhood! "You were always the most frownful of the children. Yet the one that possessed the most potential. Do you remember when I asked you why you frown and what your answer was?"

Arlyn thought for a moment, her voice being carried by memory only, "Because I have nothing. I can give nothing."

The man nodded, his smile disappearing. "You were always worried about not having something to give to the galaxy. To your friends. To your family." His eyes looked away from Arlyn and on something in the distance, "Looks to me like you have done a fine job. You have fed the hungry and freed the slaves of Alzoc III. You reorganized the suppressed world of Geonosis and became the Angel of the Working Class. Hypori was united because of your talks." His voice paused, "You see people Alatáriël. You see past their difficulties. You see past their flaws. You see them for who they truly are. And you know what you do?" Arlyn shook her head softly, "You make them feel loved. And appreciated in this galaxy. Their are trillions out there, yet you make them feel like they are wanted. They are needed."

Arlyn shrugged. Any one can do that she thought.

"And now you rationalize what I just told you. Look at the holoscreen. Its a cruel, mean galaxy. Kill or be killed, in some ways. People need you, just as the galaxy needs you. Not as some confused wandering, thanagarian. But as Alatáriël Pallanén. You love people, they love you back. Simple."

Arlyn turned her eyes catching Morgan's glance, "I wasn't always frownful."

Morgan laughed, "Yes. The Academy seemed to cheer you up. I checked in from time to time." Arlyn raised an eyebrow. "Top of your class. I was even present at your graduation. Listen kid, you gotta learn what you lost in the academy. Don't let war and your recent loss affect your future." He was speaking about Ketra. Arlyn face looked as if she was slapped with the truth, "Let war allow you to cherish what you take daily for granted." Morgan lifted his head in Ryan's direction.

Ryan was helping a few children settle in to the bunker, collecting their favorite novels from the holo computer. Ryan looked up, meeting Arlyn's gaze. Time faded in this moment as the two looked at each other. Ryan's blue orbs filling Arlyn with the reassurance she needed. Arlyn couldn't help but long for his arms and shelter from the galaxy right now, but that passed. She let a smile form on her lips and Ryan smirked back. Two younger boys ran in with action figures, Luke Skywalker battling the evil sith lord of the latest cartoon holos.

Arlyn turned back to Morgan to thank him, but he was gone. A smile curled again and she snatched the sith action figure holder in her arms. The boy snarled at the boy in Ryan's arms wielding the Luke Skywalker action figure. Arlyn moved the boy closer so their action figures could clash.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject:

The four of them roared with laughter as the Luke Skywalker figure triumphed over the menace of evil. Arlyn and Ryan set them down and immediately they began to protest. Arlyn smiled and suggested they play with the other children. They agreed, picking up their toys while running towards the other children.

Ryan watched them for a moment, his smile failing to fade as Arlyn wrapped one of her arms around his waist. "Cute, aren't they." She asked. Ryan took a moment and laughed out, "Adorable." They continued to stare at the group of kids, their lives so free of pressure and so full of innocence.

Ryan's communicator fired up, signalling he was already late to an important meeting. Arlyn pulled away looking at him. "What's wrong?" she asked concerned. Ryan read the message and tilted his head slightly. He sighed and responded, "Looks like I need to leave immediately."

Arlyn shook her head, "Not in these kind of conditions." Ryan looked at her, knowing that he had to go. She sighed and called over Captain Obvious.

"Lady Arlyn, what is it?" the droid asked.

Arlyn looked at the droid and responded with, "I'm going to need you to get the speeder ready. Load up the Turbinia's Pride. Ryan needs to leave immediately."

The protocol droid looked confused, "In the middle of a battle?"

Ryan took a step towards the droid, "No more questions or statements. Prepare the CR90, please." The droid nodded and left at once to begin the arrangements. Ryan looked at Arlyn. "I'm sorry Arlyn. I wish I could have arranged it differently."

Arlyn shook her head, "I'll be fine. Leave safetly, all right?" Ryan nodded and stared into her eyes for a moment. Arlyn moved towards him and Ryan took the Angel into her arms. They held each other while whispering into each other's ears. Arlyn walked Ryan to the edge of the Turbinia Building where she kissed him for a final time. Ryan entered the speeder and met the brunette eyes again. He apologized softly again, as the speeder began its way towards the Pride.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject:

Arlyn watched Ryan sped away in the speeder and off towards the Turbinia's Pride. She turned softly, preparing to re enter the bunker. The sunlight was welcomed and the sky beautiful. She sighed and turned on her heels towards the lift. After a long dive downwards, she was back in the bunker.

It was then she learned of the news. The battle overhead was over. The Imperials, with the short help of Alliance fleets, had won. Arlyn's grin was welcomed by all as the Turbinia Building erupted into cheers. Parents hugged their children, laughed with joy and some began to sing with excitement.

The scare of the Killiks, was gone. Rejoice and heavy parties would begin. Arlyn collected a loud speaker. "The battle with the Killiks is over. Remember what you almost lost and how fortunate all of us are. Let us go into the sunlight, with joy in our hearts and songs on our lips. The Imperials and Alliance officers put their lives at risk. Remember and honor them." Arlyn paused, "Now let us pour into the empty streets of Coronet with this joy and excitement and celebrate til our feet will carry us no more!"

The cheers roared and they began to pile into the lift. Arlyn made her way towards the Chief of State. She eyed Leia for a moment and said, "They did it." That was all that needed to be said.

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject:

Riiight. Well, I'm outta here.

Arlyn collected her things along with Captain Obvious. It was nice to have some company while Ryan was away. She said good bye to Leia, all the children that had shoved her into their imaginary worlds of make-believe. She was escorted out of the Turbinia Complex by the top echelons of the building, their gratitude never-ending. Arlyn thanked each and wished them well.

"My Lady, the Independence? Is that truly necessary for a droid like me? I am much more suited with Corellian Business deals." Capain Obvious stated his defiance in her bringing him along. Arlyn grinned and pushed the droid into the speeder.

"You'll do fine, Captain." The pilot gave Arlyn a strange look. "Pilot, take us to the Shuttle Landing, I have a feeling Commodore Merai will be waiting for us."

And sure enough, after the short journey with the protocol droid protesting, they arrived to be greeted by the Mon Calamari commodore. Arlyn greeted the man, who was well pleased to see her. Although the Independence never saw any action, the crew viewed the man as a hero. A natural leader that stepped up to the plate.

After the pleasantries were out of the way, they boarded the shuttle and it launched off the Corellian problem planet and into space. Finally they were able to leave the chaotic mess.

Arlyn is now aboard the Independence

Back to top »
Leia Organa Solo
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject:

Sorry for not keeping up with events here. My post indicators are on the fritz again...

Leia watched the events unfolding, too confused to give the Jedi who had entered the room much more than a nod. Was it really true that the villain behind the Killik had finally surrendered and was at Corellia?

She hoped so. She had transmitted the call to her personal transport Tantive VII to arrive at this side of the planet a few hours ago. It would take her to Mon Calamari, and then to Flint's trial. It was time for justice to be served.

Leia is now onboard the Tantive VII

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject:

OMG! YOU FORGOT THE TWINS!

Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject:

Um...crap. Just pretend they're there. Joke

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Turbinia Corporation Building 003
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: