The Confederate Expansionary/Defense Fleet 001
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » The Confederate Expansionary/Defense Fleet 001
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: The Confederate Expansionary/Defense Fleet 001

Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIUrbr
Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIBrrr
Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIRubbu
Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIRru
Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIBrrru

Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIUrbb
Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIBurb
Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIBrrb
Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIUub
Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIRur

Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIUrbrb
Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIBrbu
Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIBubr
Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIUbbrr
Unu-class Dreadnaught Mark IIRrBur

1200 Vulture Droids

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."

Last edited by Victor von Doom on Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject:

Jawthe stood in the hanger, preparing to board his shuttle, when the doors slid open, and the favored Confederate Craft, FFinal Will was open for Jawthe. Jawthe strolled onto the specialized Killik craft, where he was met by the gaze of a man wearing a black set of armor. Jawthe asked the man, "You are the driver I take it?" The man did not answer. "Well? Are you going to take me there or what?" No response.

Jawthe started to feel a shudder down his back. Fear. He pulled out a blaster, "Who are you?" The man did not answer. Jawthe shot. The man kicked his leg to the left and fell to the floor, the blaster shot blasting off of the wall behind him and the inner hull was scarred from the intense beam. The man... the thing lunged at Jawthe, his fists racing through the air into Jawthe's chest, and Jawthe fell. The Confederate General stood up, and gained a fighting stance.

The armored man punched him in the gut, sending him flying down the ramp. Jawthe scurried to his feet and backed away, stumbling from the man. They were now in the hangar. The man lunged once again, grabbed Jawthe's shoulders and threw him towards the airlock. The both had space-capable suits on, it would last them long enough to finish the battle. He then kicked the downed Jawthe out of the hangar, where he jumped, his black cape following him.

Jawthe stuttered, "W-why?" The man laughed as he punched Jawthe accross the face.

"Why? Why? I'll tell you why." He punched Jawthe with the other arm, "I do because I can." The Gen'Dai faltered and the black suited man uppercutted him.

Jawthe said his final words. "Who are you--?"

"Who am I? I am Doz! And for years I have waited for this moment... For the moment you would kneel before Doz!" He punched Jawthe again. "And now, as you fly through space for the rest of eternity, you will wish you had kneeled before Doz when you had the chance!" He kicked Jawthe down, towards nowhere. He would float forever in the abyss that was space.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject:

"Now, do you want to join your General?" Doz asked Vuffia Raa. The droid shook its head 'no'. "Then stop sending transmissions. Also, tell these ships to go to Haruun Kal." The droid nodded his head again.

"You people got Human crews around here somewhere? I don't like these bugs."

The Fleet is enroute to Haruun Kal.

"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » The Confederate Expansionary/Defense Fleet 001
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: