Shuttle G-5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Shuttle G-5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Shuttle G-5

Orbit of Khomm-
Bridge of Personal shuttle, G-5-

As the shuttle took off from the Firestone and floated above the orbit of Khomm. Brote moved over through the passenger seat. It had been a few days, and no contact with any of the life of Khomm had come through, only silence, it was as if they had been stuck in a black hole. It confused the crew, after the very public message of Brote surrendering for the trial. On the one hand, through the silence, he had been heavily talking with all parties involved, and been answered. Till he posed the question, “why are we still here and no one is on the way to pick us up?”

He was then given the answer that since he had surrendered, that he was to leave for Corellia, not for him to wait there. It was a shocked look on the faces the crew and Brote. The crew saw the intense swell in Brote’s eyes, he wasn’t happy. They quickly changed course as Brote sat in the back listening to them quick to their actions. A message comes in from an Alliance ship as they prepare for hyper-space…

Grand Commodore Guru Bhuru/Commander, all of the DRWP navy

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Noo... not Neimodia, you Rebels how?! says:
I have a style named after me now?
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
*gets married, gives birth to children and dies*
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Khul'Shalkrum

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject:

The smell of human and munn flesh echoed on board. The creature known as Khul'Shalkrum had secretly boarded the Emperor's shuttle and waited for him, for weeks it seemed. The creature neared the bridge. And displayed the following mental image to all of the crew members,

"Greetings Emperor Heckler. Your meeting has been arranged and we are sending you the coordinates now. Please adjust accordingly." An alliance blonde femal stated.

Shalkrum gave them the coordinates he memorized and waited in the shadows for the crew to set course.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject:

Orbit of Khomm-

Brote, hesitated, the sudden sight of the Female startled him, his supreme concentration however revealed far more. He could see a glimpse, albeit for a few seconds, still something, something wasn't right about her. He dismissed the thought and waved the pilot to set new course. The pilot agreed with the wave and typed the coordinates into the computer nudging his co-pilot into the side and whispering into his ear. What he said couldn't be heard by Brote's sensitive ears as they said nothing, only exchanged a note to one another as the Emperor left the cabin.

Headed to the selected coordinates

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
From the desk of Reverend. Matthew from the COM our mascot Penguin all verdicts are finel! says:
lol

"Tare meus armo , EGO vadum crudus , quod rip meus pes , EGO vadum scream , tamen EGO mos nunquam trado U.R.I. quod EGO mos pugna ut nex , si ut est quis postulo exsisto."

SPORE! The Fansite: http://www.sporefan.com/fhome.asp Will Wright is making the next myspace!

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Khul'Shalkrum

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject:

The creature watched menacingly as Brote began to appear. Seeing as the rest of the 'crew' wasn't following the creature stepped into the open, Brote's mind so freshly opened. Khul poked around in several areas, but followed orders and retreated mentally.

"Brote." the creature hissed, "What a pleasssure to ssssee you." It grinned and used his mental powers to stop the Emperor from alerting his crew. They had a short journey, but Khul needed access to the communication panel in order to alert the CR90 they were enroute.
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject:

Over unknown location-

The Captain signaled for Brote to come to the cabin. He pointed, speechlessly at a huge lumbering craft, an Alliance “unknown” Capital.

“Sir, do we proceed?”

“Yes… proceed…”

The Shuttle moved quickly at acceleration and deceleration to jump into the giant craft, no matter the fear of the situation.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject:

Now aboard the Independence II.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid

Last edited by Arlyn on Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject:

Within the Independence II-
Shuttle Bay 3-
Shuttle- Imperial Shuttle G-5

The man, Heckler, had had the hospitality of the lady of the vessel and her soon to be husband for the few days he had been on the Independence II, which conjured the memories of a long ago time. He repulsed the memories and moved with his shuttle's co-pilot and its pilot, who Mister Heckler was soon consulting with on different things, which he usually did with close staff; these two beings being no different.

"Well, James, take us to court," Heckler impassive said as he sat in the back seats of the Shuttle. The seat conformed to his back, giving him a comforting feeling, and a sensation of relaxation. Now... onward to Coreilla, fate be damned- said the Emperor in the beginning and quick end of a thought with a clash of realization-may my destiny be the last to fall to the dark.

The pilot prepared the ship in his cabin. "Here we go..." he said under his breath, he began throwing switches as the co-pilot, the human called them off.

"Back thrusters?"

"Check."

The thrusters began to rumble in the back of the ship as the captain threw the switch.

"Ok... Shields?"

"Polarized."

Ionization outside the vessel could be heard as the pilot taped another few switches.

"Right... Um... landing feet?"

"Um..."

The shuttle began to pick up from the ground and the tubes that connected it to the larger vessel disconnected. Men in the hanger cleared and moved away. A voice crackled over the comm. as the pilot turned to his co-pilot replying back to his sly smile with his own.

"Check."

The Voice came in clear at that tone.

"You are clear to leave Imperial Shuttle G-5"

"Destination locked?"

"Yes Sir."

"Milord?"

Heckler looked over, his hands folded in his lap, and he gave a glance and then took his posture straight ways and tilted his head back, his eyes closed.

"Proceed Captain..."

And thus the ship made flight. The shuttle rocked as its final connection to the vessel, separated and the ship took off into the darkness of space...

The shuttle now goes to Coreilla surface...

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject:

As the ship slipped into the orbit of Coreilla, a message materlized itself in the cabin of the G-5. On a screen and once there it was sent via the Communication relay on the vessel. The message became digital matter, small unseen particles, and thrust from the ship to the relay of the ESD Prestige. The message materlized onto the screen of Commanding Officer Captain Trinneer Mengsk. The message was as follows:

From: Brote Heckler, Ruler of the High House of Heckler, Emperor of the Democratically Represented Worlds Protectorate

To: Commanding Officer Captain Trinneer Mengsk of the Prestige

I humbly request to land as soon as possible on the planet Coreilla for my imminent trial. I am aware of the planetary circumstances of Coreilla and the Treaty that is binding me to this humble pledge of reporting to you. I nobly and willingly yield my ship to your command at this point. I hope that I am given a quick decision. I assume, though, nothing from you. Please give me a reply as soon as this is sent, thank you,

May the Great Tree Bless you,

Brote Beburban Heckler,

The shuttle, after sending the message, went into auto-pilot, at the return from the captain the ship would dive for the planet. Leveling off and zooming to the nearest land point. At the very moment of the reply the ship would react.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Back to top »
Brote Heckler
Faction Leader

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject:

This post can be considered rated R for some language and referrals, but I was in the moment and I couldn't help it, so I am posting this even if it gets me banned. Enjoy. Joke

"Come on boys, we getting off this boat, let’s go Emperor!"

The Emperor looked up to the captain, he had a glistening pistol on his belt, and the Emperor knew he would use it if he had to. Brote ran out of the shuttle quickly before any riots could come or any crazy mofos who tried to pop a cap in the Emperor's royal arse.

"Let’s do this boys!"

The Emperor picked up the speed with the rest of the group as they ran out of the space port for the Turbinia Corporation building.

"Come on! No lags!"

They moved faster and faster till it was at a full sprint.

"What are we running from Captain?"

The Emperor picked his words fast as he tried to keep his breathes to rhythm with the damned speed they were going at.

"Some asshole threaten you sir, says he is going to get gangsta on your arse!"

Screamed the pilot as a gasped for breathe. The Emperor stopped, so did the group, they all panting, while the Emperor was dead in his tracks. Quickly the rest of them tried to get him going again, but he lodged for the pistol of the Captain and pulled it on the sky.

"Where's the mofos? Huh! Where they at? You want a damn cap in your ass damnit!? Where you at, come on out coward!"

The emperor turned the pistol to a side ways position. The captain took the Emperor’s new found pistol and secured it again, the rest of the group began to run again, but with the Emperor in cuffs.

“You can’t slow us down sir… sorry…”

They ran and ran… their paces along the road made huge echoes through the busy, now dead streets of night. They pounded on ground like a twister till they finally saw the building they were running for. And were so close to their destination.

Alex says:
it wont be a Brote-style
Alex says:
but...
Alex says:
lol

Crazed says:
lol

Last edited by Brote Heckler on Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject:

I must say, one of the funniest posts yet.

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Corellia » Shuttle G-5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: