Galactic Alliance - We Are Fighters
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Galactic Alliance - We Are Fighters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Galactic Alliance - We Are Fighters

The galaxy is very different now, for one holds in their mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of poverty and all forms of life. The Rebellion Alliance was born because a violent tyrant Emperor. I have read Palpatine’s biography. I have investigated his life to a massive extent. It was not to follow his footsteps, but to prevent others from treading down the deceitful, manipulative life of the Dark Side. The Rebels were born from the most suppressive power the galaxy has come to know. It thrived where darkness was at its thickest, where hope was out of reach, and where death was inevitable. That Empire has disappeared with the Dark Lord’s death. A new galactic tyrant exists and his name is Flint.

Let every faction know…whether they are for or against… that we will go the distance to ensure the existence of liberty for future generations. When they look into the eyes of their parents, they will see fighters. Each us must be a fighter in this war with the Killik Prime Unu. A fighter may not hold a blaster, but they support those that will. A fighter does not let the darkness around them, swallow them whole. A fighter strives to find the light in this dark time. Strives to find the hope. Let the Killik Confederacy leader know that we are all fighters.

Flint has made himself the adversary. He is a bearer of dark destruction. He plunders entire civilizations. He was. Under the direction of the Chief of State and the Galactic Senate, fleets have been launched to end the threat of Flint. He will be placed on trial and suffer the consequences of his horrendous crimes. He is, He was, He will.

The Galactic Alliance has never negotiated out of fear, but has never feared to negotiate. We will listen to the words of the adversary, whether they are ill or well. Mr. Flint, if you are listening to this, I hope you realize that you have two paths in front of you. Not life and death. But, peace or war. If you choose to surrender to the trials of the Alliance, the bliss of life is granted to countless lives that would have been lost to suffering because of the war. If you choose war, you continue the galaxy’s misery as well as your own. I ask that you realize the only logical choice and that is peace.

If Flint chooses the long path of war, the Galactic Alliance is full of fighters. We fought against the enormous Death Star above Yavin IV, we have fought on the coldest plains of Hoth, and we fought where others would have surrendered. We are a people of valor and the army of democracy. We fight for the individual rights of every single sentient being and those that oppose those rights. Mr. Flint you have opposed those rights and we will fight.

Signed,
Chief of Alliance Security Alatáriël Pallanén

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject:

I agree with most of your words, but I must say you're glorifying your faction and the war to an extent that is fallacious. The Killik War will not be a time for glorious defenders of freedom and valiant knights in shining durasteel; it will be a time of death and destruction for both sides in this conflict. I am well aware that ‘our’ side will prevail, but not without great slaughter.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Either way, my civilization is damned. Making me serv eone of your life terms will only drive the Killik into civil war. There is only one choice that we feel possible. That choice is to survive.

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject:

Victor von Doom wrote:
Either way, my civilization is damned. Making me serv eone of your life terms will only drive the Killik into civil war. There is only one choice that we feel possible. That choice is to survive.

Survive? Pah! It would be best for you and your simple-minded cronies to give up, surrender, whatever word you like. There's nothing left for you to do but this.
The Alliance is much more powerful than you think, Mr. Flint - it was a very rash decision on your part to pick a fight with them, and besides, there's only a 35.2% probability that you can succeed. I'm not a betting droid, but I know bad odds when I see them.
Simply put, Lady Luck's not on your side. Don't push what good fortune you have left.

"What? Stormtrooper filet mignon is my speciality. You should try it sometime." - Heg Tralle, Falleen culinary "artist"

4-LOM, Bounty Hunter for the Lady of Geonosis

Abigail Vrex, Zeltron bounty hunter

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
Webmaster CMAC Councilor
Webmaster CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject:

Funny, Unu. Weren't you just saying in the other transmission that you were willing to fully surrender yourself only if the "greedy bastards" of the Empire and the Alliance wouldn't have turned a blind ear? Ah, another lie.

My moment of triumph
"...it should be noted I am a woman." - Brote Heckler
"To the Lord of Stupidity, that is you Mr. Heckler, may our meeting come swift!" - Keeramak

Crazed says:
god, your outlook would change if you would stop wearing pants

Holder of the 10,000 post
http://heavengames.com
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject:

Victor von Doom wrote:

Don't be too sure that your little bug friends will break out into civil war with you gone. From what I've been told, they'll go back to being nice little bugs that mind their own damn business with you removed.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject:

Not with the different clans of Haruun Kal running the show.

"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Han Solo

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject:

The real trick is getting that to work now, ain't it?

And if I have anything to say about it, you won't.

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Galactic Alliance - We Are Fighters
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: