Call for Killik Surrender and Terms
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Call for Killik Surrender and Terms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Call for Killik Surrender and Terms

Prime Unu,
I hope you have come to realize that the bulk of the galaxy has united against your hive mind. Since, if you are a somewhat civilized entity, you do not wish to see the eradication of your entire species, the following are terms for your surrender.

Killik Assets:

• All vessels containing anything above Class One arms (Two [2] Light Blaster Cannons or one [1] concussion or proton missile projector) is to be decommissioned from service and deconstructed for raw materials. This process is permanent unless otherwise stated by the galaxy at large. If the Killik attempt to violate this term, all Killik involved will be liquidated immediately and without question.

• Yoggoy is to have all of its entities dispatched to an Internment Camp (see Entities) and undergo an environmental restructuring plan involving a stage four terraformation.

Entities:

• Every Killik entity below the equivalent rank of Sergeant serving in the Killik armed forces is to be placed into an Internment Camp to be rehabilitated to live in a society without a hive mind or communal thought process. After the Rehabilitation process is complete all Killik are to be imprisoned for four (4) months. After this process, the entity is free to live as it wills.

• Every Non-Killik entity below the equivalent of the rank of Sergeant serving in the Killik armed forces is to undergo one standard month of rehabilitation and is then reintroduced to galactic society.

• Every Killik or Non-Killik entity above or equivalent to the rank of Sergeant serving in the Killik armed forces is to be imprisoned for one (1) year.

• Every Killik or Non-Killik entity above or equivalent to the rank of Commander serving in the Killik armed forces is to be put on galactic war crimes trial.

• The Prime Unu is to surrender himself to the above-mentioned court.

These are my terms. If the Empire, Galactic Alliance, or Nespis Republic wish to change anything to this please inform me and we will hold a meeting on the subject.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken

Last edited by Petyr Baelish on Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Arlyn
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject:

Are you even present in the Corellia Conflict?

Ryan Davad, HRD Sentient Droid
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject:

Internment and terraforming? Are you mad?

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject:

Internment and terraforming indeed, for I do not approve of your genocidal approach to this war. These are my terms, and if the Killik Colony does not submit to these conditions I will personally lead the assault and bombardment of Yoggoy.

For the record, I am aware of the situation at Corellia.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Carnor Jax
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject:

Get in line, Baelish. For all your words and your threats I don't see you here on the front lines. Either put up, or get out of my sight. I don't much care either way.

"My job is not to cast judgement on you - that is what your Gods are for. My job? To arrange the meeting."

Holder of the all-powerful 20,000th post
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Victor von Doom
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject:

Devaron has no say in the treaty of Corellia as Devaron is not involved. I bet alot of people know whats going on at Corellia but I don't see them coming out with treaties. Also, you cannot remove a Killik from the hive mind, it is impossible. This is not going to be a one sided treaty. Even the old Treaty of Khomm gave us some thing. We refuse to sign this treaty as all it is is blatent racism, and your terraform would be as bad as if the Empire Base Delta Zeroed Yoggoy.

It also seems the Empire has refused your offer, as will the Galactic Alliance as Devaron is not one bit involved in this. Any assualt on Yoggoy will be met by over one hundred ships, and thousands of other weapons.

Alexus - Moskau, Moskau, Wirf die Gläser an die Wand says:
"About last night... was that condom working?"
"Why? What's wrong?"
"I've got VVD."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Han Solo
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader
CMAC Councilor/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject:

And just so you know, what you said isn't really possible. Killiks need the hive mind to live. Without it, they'll basically keel over. They're like bees and ants in that respect.

Also, the Killiks don't hold any kind of rank in their army. They serve under their individual colonies. And depending on what function their particular colony has, that's how they perform in battle.

Ahh, nice of ya to join us, Mr. Baelish! Too bad you didn't grace us with your presence in the middle of the battle. Just for the record, you ain't callin' the shots. There will be no treaty under Devaron. And your words are null since you show no knowledge of the enemy. I find that really funny, actually. Keep throwin' jokes my way! I need a good laugh...

TI-2685 - Garrison Carida, 501st Legion

Last edited by Han Solo on Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile/Faction Leader
Aedile/Faction Leader

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject:

I would have had a battle group of my ships at Corellia to assist my allies but not for the delayed response of Supreme Moff Jendob. As it appears something else is in the works, I will back down.

I asked him on messenger with no response. I apologize for my misinformation on the Killik, for I have not had the time to even finish the Vong series, being too busy reading George R.R. Martin and Salvatore. I will be wary in the future. Cool

Also, if any treaty has already been made, I apologize again, for it must have been made via a messenger or I am too blind to see it.

Aegon Targaryen

Jonos Bracken

Last edited by Petyr Baelish on Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Councilor
CMAC Councilor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject:

I probably got distracted, since I was running numbers for several other things. Joke Of course, this can be explained IC by that my comm system was down when you bu--erm, contacted me.Joke

Director of Imperial Intelligence and Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segment

RPG Rules|Galactic Map

Holder of the 5,000th, 15,000th, 17,000th, 19,000th, and 22,000th posts
Alexus in a PM: I love you in a completely non sexual way.

Crazed says:
water is really cat piss
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob--Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps this petty pace... says:
ROFL.
VvD says:
Its good with some Soy Sauce
Crazed says:
...cat piss?

Solo - the Reckless Corellian says:
FISH SEX

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/ford-drunk.jpg
Han, off duty.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Galactic Communications » Call for Killik Surrender and Terms
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: