Nar Shaddaa
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Nar Shaddaa
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Nar Shaddaa

Once 4-LOM had moved his supplies and weapons off the Blood Money, it was just a matter of finding the address of an old friend, one the droid had been an employee of so long ago. It would be an odd "homecoming," that was a given. But this friend could supply 4-LOM with clues as to his target's location, something very valuable indeed.
A day's trek in a rented speeder would be needed, 4-LOM thought, to arrive at his friend's door. He started looking for a Speedz Rental Agency...

"What? Stormtrooper filet mignon is my speciality. You should try it sometime." - Heg Tralle, Falleen culinary "artist"

4-LOM, Bounty Hunter for the Lady of Geonosis

Abigail Vrex, Zeltron bounty hunter

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject:

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the Toy Soldier." The Hutt took her time to assess 4-LOM with feline-esque eyes. "Too much time has passed since you were my bodyguard...some years, yes?"
"Indeed, Targulla," 4-LOM responded, making sure not to look directly at her face. Targulla the Hutt had been this strange ever since she took over control of her father's holdings, giving all her retinue strange yet affectionate nicknames. 4-LOM had been her best guard for a three year period, earning the name "Toy Soldier" because he reminded the Hutt of some sort of child's toy. "I wish to learn some information from you," 4-LOM continued, "about a terrorist."
Targulla had a deep belly laugh. "Really, that's all? You're not crawling back to me for employment? My little toy, you have a great deal of confidence. But I shall humor you."
She motioned for her majordomo, a dust-speckled Nikto, to approach her dais. "Murgth'a knows where the man you speak of - go with him. There's only one thing I require."
"And that would be...?"
"Return my helper in one piece. You know as well as me that I couldn't live without him."
As the droid and Murgth'a left the penthouse, Targulla's laughter rang out. "Musicians! Strike up a happy tune for me, will you?"

"What? Stormtrooper filet mignon is my speciality. You should try it sometime." - Heg Tralle, Falleen culinary "artist"

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Jaxxon Five-D
Ensign

Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject:

Alrighty...time to blow this popsicle stand. Joke
Ninan Deskila silently watched his minions put the last explosives around the Taurian Free Bank. In a few minutes the building, and possibly the filth near it would become like the Empire's slaves - broken, meaningless rubble. The Falleen smiled as he toyed with the remote detonator that he "acquired" from a Jawa clan...With the credits from this operation, the Alumnai could finally ignite chaos on multiple planets, not just Tatooine or Nar Shaddaa. Overall, it was a perfect plan, created by a perfect individual. Too bad he didn't notice the blaster bolt that lodged itself into his reptilian neck...
A perfect shot, 4-LOM thought as the shadowy figure fell in a cloud of dust. Now it was just a matter of "grab and run," which Murgth'a would take care of - in fact, the Nikto was already scurrying toward Deskila. He has the makings of a great hunter. Perhaps I could - NO!
A fireball roared to life just a short distance from 4-LOM's speeder, causing debris to be hurled in every concievable direction. With all the dust being kicked up, there was the probability of Deskila getting away, 85% to be exact. There was no time to waste if the Hunt was to succeed. "Murgth'a! Where are you?!" 4-LOM shouted as he ran into the chaos. He could see charred bodies, twisted steel - but no Nikto. Could he be...
A wrinkled hand tapped the droid on the shoulder; 4-LOM didn't need to be told that the Nikto was behind him. "Get back to the speeder, now!" the droid yelled. With Deskila in tow, the pair ran to the Spedz 45 and made tracks for the Blood Money. If all went well, they would arrive at the spaceport in less than a day...

1,545,050,000 credits
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Other Systems » Nar Shaddaa
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: