Acclamator-Class Mjolnir [Yinchorr]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Acclamator-Class Mjolnir [Yinchorr]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thanates Scyntor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Acclamator-Class Mjolnir [Yinchorr]

Thanates strode onto the bridge of the newly christened vessel, his time with Grand Marshal Jax pleasant, but not exactly the kind of place he wanted. This, though... this was a beautiful thing. Just his style. He looked over to the helm and communications consoles, and cracked his knuckles and neck before assuming a parade rest.

"All systems run level-two diagnostics. I want to make sure everything in this ship is top working order before we stretch her wings. Dispatch commands to the landers - I want one standard army aboard this vessel. Communications, transmit a requisition to the Imperial Air Force central command. I want Interdictors and Defenders to this ships hangars. We will not depart until all compliments have been made."

A chorus of "aye, sir" resounded, and the panels began lighting up with system tests...

Last edited by Thanates Scyntor on Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thanates Scyntor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject:

The deck plates vibrated slightly as the last of the starfighters boarded the ship. Thanates smiled to himself, then turned to the bridge. "As you are all undoubtedly aware, I am Colonel-General Thanates Scyntor, Commander of the Imperial Stormtrooper Corps. This vessel, while appropriate for the navy, is under my direct command. There will be times where you will follow Naval command, but those orders are to be given only by me, or by one of my representatives. This vessel will be for the rapid deployment of stromtrooper armies to be landed planetside, as well as for blockading if need be. If there are any questions, do not hesitate to see me."

Scyntor turned to the forward viewpanel, his posture returning to a parade rest. His deep voice resonated throughout the bridge, a smile curling his lips. "Now that everything is set, I want to stretch her wings. Helm, set course for Rendili. We will be dropping off a contingent of security forces at the capital city, so prepare for planetary landing as we drop out of hyperspace."

The ship turned, surprisingly maneuverable for a vessel her size, and Scyntors eyes took in the streaking stars, followed by the blue wormhole that was hyperspace, his ears taking in the various commands being issued, his fingertips curling around the worn hilt of his vibroblade... one of only two comforts he allowed himself.

Mjolnir is en route to Rendili

Last edited by Thanates Scyntor on Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thanates Scyntor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject:

As the last of the shuttles left, transmissions were received from each contingent confirming their locations and statuses. Thanates smiled, and turned to the helm. "Well, now, that wasn't so hard now was it? Now... let's test these hyperdrives. Helm, set course for Naboo, best speed."

Thanates turned to the tactical pit. "I want all power diverted from weapons to propulsion - we will have no need for them where we are going." Slight nods bobbed in the pit, and the stars streaked again. Thanates almost felt the deck lurch through the inertial dampers as hyperspace suddenly imploded around the ship.

Mjolnir is en route to Naboo.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject:

Thanates surveyed the area a moment, then turned to the helm. His arms folded behind his back, a slight smile upon his lips. "Gentlemen, I've been doing some thinking... and I believe our best course of action would be to go and get ourselves some more guns. Helm, set course for Ord Trasi."

The deck pitched, and the blur of hyperspace soon enfolded him, the Colonel-General running his fingers over a datapad containing his latest orders... the percentages were good, the costs were right. Everythign was going according to plan.

Mjolnir is enroute to Ord Trasi.

Last edited by Thanates Scyntor on Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Thanates Scyntor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject:

The Colonel-General donned his dress uniform, cracking his neck slightly as he buttoned the last closure at the neck of his tunic. His hand rested on the hilt of his ceremonial vibrosword, his familiar vibroblade resting on his other hip. He turned to a comm panel, and flicked a switch. "This is Colonel-General Scyntor. Assemble Zeta Batallion and meet me in the hangar bay. We are going to make an impression on these people they won't soon forget. Make sure your armor is polished, weapons clean and ready. You will not fire on anyones authority but mine own."

The Colonel-General smiled as he flicked the comm off, then pressed a series of commands into a seperate control panel. At the helm, a chime issued, and the officer on bridge spoke to an air traffic control officer. "This is Lieutennant Commander Asmodeus, respectfully requesting to land outside the capital city's limits. We ask for an audience with the High Senate concerning an offer on behalf of the reformed Galactic Empire."

A pause, then the panel crackled to life. "Granted, Commander. A landing site will be illuminated for your arrival. Please depower your weapons." Asmodeus smiled, and motioned to tactical, who proceeded to power down all of the guns. With a muffled thud, the Acclamator settled to position within the landing pad provided...

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject:

Crowds gathered around the main causeway leading to the High Senate Chambers of Ord Trasi. Colonel-General Scyntor followed a sparkling batallion of stormtroopers down the streets, every step perfectly aligned, perfectly in step. There were hushed whispers, saying that the Empire was there to take command of the planet, but dissidents said that a single batallion of troopers, or even one starship was not going to be enough to conquer the planet of Ord Trasi.

Thanates smiled to himself as he started up the stairs leading to the Grand Convocation, stormtroopers parting ranks with the precision of a computer's display. A crisp about-face, and the stroopers were left facing the causeway onto which the Colonel-General strode. Their guns were firmly holstered at their sides, their hands at their sides in a perfect attention stance.

The Senate Guards, wary of the gleaming white armor, assembled themselves on the Greeting Pad after Scyntor vanished through the carved mahogany doors. A snap, and the stormtroopers went to a military rest stance, startling some nearby birds. As they settled, the military personell made no more noise, the only sounds issued from the wind and from the gentle crowd murmuring...

Post Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject:

The Colonel-General stood before the Majority Kaiser's dais, speaking to the assemblage of 1,500 district senators, his voice rinigng powerfully without the need for amplification.

"Senators of Ord Trasi, I come bearing information, and an offer." His fingertips reached into his belt pouch, and pulled out a datacard. He reached over and inserted it into the Petitioners Podium, activating it. The holographic generators whirred to life, and soon the lights darkened. Scyntor restured to some of the figures, his voice echoing around the chamber.

"I am sure you all know of the atrocities of the old Empire, as led by former Emperor Palpatine. His reign of terror, however, is no more." His fingertips pressed another set of buttons, and different information appeared. "The Empire is now led by Emperor Vader, and I can ssure you, from personal experience, that he does not follow in the footsteps of his former ruler. As soon as he rose to power, he made it a poriority to attempt to make ammends for the evil begetted by the previous regime.

His attention turned to the Majority Kaiser, his voice addressing the being personally. The survivors of the Alderaan Tragedy have been compensated, and we have striven to bring peace to the galaxy, settling our differences with the Galactic Alliance in order to focus our efforts in ceasing all conflict. We are also a leading contributor to the efforts of the Galactic Aid Relief Organization."

His attention roved among the sea of faces, watching raptly the holo. "We have come to offer you a position of honor among the Galactic Empire. We offer your businesses a chance to flourish by our purchase of military and civilian products, an increase in your tourism, and the security of our defenses, which will also provide revenue to your planet inthe way of military bases and employment of your peoples."

His hands clasped behind his back, his attention rivited upon the Majority Kaiser. "I request a vote, to be carried out as soon as possible, concerning this matter. The High Council must be notified to move defenses here shoudl you decide in favor of my proposal."

Post Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject:

The Colonel-General heard the verdict, and a smile spread across his lips as he bowed his head. "I thank you for your decision to join the Galactic Empire, Senators. I will inform High Command of your decision. In about one week's time, our standard security forces will arrive, and we will start building our bases and working with your government to bring about positive changes." He bowed again, then turned and exited the senate building, turning to the batallion commander.

You are to remain here and assist in acclimating the peoples here to Imperial presence. Obtain the appropriate building permits for hangars, military bases, and sentry outposts, and send reports every four hours." A snap-salute to the Colonel-General, and Thanates returned to the Mjolnir, his step light and swift. AS he entered the ship, he pressed a commlink.

Helm, set course for Coruscant - we need to replenish to full compliment. Once that is finshed, I'm giving everyone aboard two days shore leave for their success on this mission. Execute."

Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject:

After all the preparations were made and compliments were up to code, Thanates returned to the bridge of his ship and turned to the helm. "Now, then. Now that everything is settled here, how about that shore leave? Helm, set course for Coruscant, best speed, and after that we have a new mission ready to us."

Mjolnir is en route to Coruscant.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject:

Thanates looked over the bridge of his ship, things seeming quite. A little too quiet. Something wasn't right about the situation, and Thanates had never been one to ever like sitting still in any one place. He needed to go somewhere, to do something.

"Helm, set course for Yinchorr, maximum speed - prepare for training excercises. Inform the Captain of the Crimson Guard of our impending arrival, scramble code zeta-3, and prepare the disabling codes for planetary defense."

As the ship pitched and entered hyperspace, Scyntor went to his quarters, spartan even by stormtrooper standards, and donned his specially made armor. He strapped twin vibroblades to his shins and vibroswords to his hips. He slipped his helmet on and walked down the corridors, parting the personell like water as he made his way to the deployment bay, where stood the other stormtroopers aboard the Acclamator.

Last edited by Thanates Scyntor on Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VII: A Shattered Hope Forum Index » Coruscant » Acclamator-Class Mjolnir [Yinchorr]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: